Multiverse of (Y/N) (NO REQUE...

By lightcero

Bored and with nothing to do, a strange deity decides to summon a bunch of people to watch the stories of one... More

Rewrite
Prologue/Introduction
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 1
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 2
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 3
(M/N) Black
Monster Family x Male Reader
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 1
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 2
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 3
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 4
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 5
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 6
Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 7
Small Interlude
Christmas Special 2023
King of Curses
Kamen Rider Zi-O Part 1
Kamen Rider Zi-O Part 2
Kamen Rider Zi-O Part 3
Kamen Rider Zi-O Part 4
Death And All His Friends
Summoning Mishaps
Kaiju Girls x Male Reader
Kaiju Girls x Male Reader 2
Christmas In Gotham
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 4
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 5
Return of the Dragon Knights Part 6
Power Rangers-Kaiju Girls Part 1
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 2
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 3
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 5
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 6
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 7
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 8
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 9
Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 10
Independence Day Part 1
Independence Day Part 2
Filler Chap: New Guests
Independence Day Part 3
Independence Day Part 4
Introducing Paradigms and Chaosbringers
Independence Day Part 5

Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 4

3K 47 194
By lightcero

Don't own the art. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

"Now."

Zero spoke up.

"Let's see what the outcome of that little fight was, shall we?"

Before they could say anything.

He started the next viewing.

It has been one week, since the existence of the Power Rangers and the world was still in pandemonium over that reveal.

"How am I not surprised?"

Ch'en deadpanned.

"Well...considering that they are a tv show in that world, which is mostly normal with a side of Kaiju. Of course, people are going to go crazy over the realization that their world is more unique than they thought."

Tsukuyomi said.

"True."

Ch'en had to concede to that statement.

News reporters and journalists were eating it up like crazy as the media repeatedly showed the fight between Kiryu and Dragonzord from the week before.

"They act like they've never giant monster fights."

Ventus sweatdropped.

"Well...think of it like this, Ven." Terra spoke up. "While they're use to Godzilla and her fellow Kaiju. They have become normal, more or less, and are kind of a part of their lives now."

"So, it's no surprise that whenever they fight and destroy, people continue on with their lives."

"But in this case." Aqua took over. "The situation has changed dramatically. Now, not only do creatures of legend exist, but so does a legend that was thought to have been only in a tv show exists now."

"To them, that is astonishing and incredible."

"The existence of the Power Rangers is basically a whole other ballgame." Ienzo spoke up. "It never occurred to them that the possibility of the Power Rangers existing in real life was shocking. To them, an existence like the Power Rangers is even more intoxicating than the witnessing a Kaiju fight."

"Oh..."

Ventus got it.

The Kaiju Girls did not know whether or not to be insulted.

The Kamen Rider gang just quietly laughed.

"And it also opens up the possibility that other shows thought to be fiction MIGHT be real."

Ienzo added.

'...'

Well...he wasn't wrong there.

The creators (or companies that own the series) of Power Rangers (America) and its parent series (From what I know, Power Rangers reuses a lot of material from this series) Super Sentai (Japan) were hounded relentlessly by news media from around the world about this stunning revelation.

"Poor guys."

RODK Issei sweatdropped.

"That can't have been a pleasant experience."

"With something as reality breaking as that?" Malty said. "They were probably questioning reality as well."

"Probably were thinking whether or not they were dreaming."

Raynare added.

"That." Tony Stark decided to speak up. "Or they were mad that they never thought of actually making real life Power Rangers/Super Sentai fighters before."

"Indeed."

Batman nodded.

"They are not THAT advanced to be able to replicate that kind of technology from a freaking superhero show."

Miki sweatdropped.

"We are just in as much shock as you are. But we swear that the existence of the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger and Dragonzord has nothing to do with us."

"They probably needed to get their eyes checked."

AFO sweatdropped.

'You're one to talk.'

Those that knew of AFO current state mentally deadpanned.

Was the statement from the representatives of the companies of their respective series response to the public. Though it seems to do little good as it only seems to stir the hornet nest up even further with that revelation.

"The media just loves the drama."

Asuka and Homura said in unison.

"Tell us about it."

The more famous people in the theater said.

Actors from both franchises were interviewed and pressed for information and their thoughts on the existence of the Power Rangers.

Jason David Frank, who played the longest lasting Power Ranger Tommy Oliver, was questioned how he felt about the Green Ranger existence.

"..."

???

Why did Zero and the others look down?

"Hey, Vaggie."

Charlie whispered to her angel girl.

"Yeah, Char?"

Vaggie asked.

"Why does (M/N) look sad?"

She asked as they turned to look at their favorite incubus.

It was true, he looked down the moment the man was shown on screen.

"I don't know, Char."

Vaggie shook her head.

"But he did give the same reaction when he saw Stan Lee."

She remembered that he had flinched a bit before quickly schooling his features when he saw the man.

"It's because they're celebrities, toots."

Angel interjected on their conversation.

"And very well known."

Verosika Mayday added.

"Along with a certain voice actor for Batman."

???

"How do you know about them?"

Blitzo asked his ex.

"We've seen some comics and episodes."

She said.

???

Why did it feel like she was not being truthful?

Because she wasn't.

But like hell she was going to tell them that she and posse buys their merchandise and take them back to their homes in hell.

What?

They can have a hobby that doesn't involve sex or the like!

"Well, I must admit that it is quite a shock that a real-life Power Ranger exist." He admitted, "Especially when it's one that I had originally played as in the series."

"Oh, yeah." Shazam remembered. "He played the original Green Ranger."

"But, in this world of ours, is it really surprising when real life Kaiju/Titans exists?"

"...Y-"

"Rhetorical question."

Erza deadpanned.

"Oh..."

He laid out that question to the news team interviewing him. They had to admit, he made a good point.

"Plus," He added on, "If there is one Ranger, there is bound to be a team of them."

"He just had to expose them."

Nightwing laughed.

"He does have a mischievous side."

(M/N) smirked.

"That's something interesting to look forward too."

He finished, reality setting in on them that if the Green Ranger exists. Then so would a whole team of them.

"This should be good." Ilia (RWBY) leaned forward in interest.

It set off a spark that turned into an inferno, causing people to try to find out who the Rangers were themselves.

"Why am I getting a bad feeling?"

...Both good and bad.

"...There it is."

But much like the shows themselves, they weren't going to be found so easily. Even if they tried to use the series as references to identify one.

"Something tells me." Motoyasu shook his head. "That that's how they are going to shake them off their trail."

"Sad thing is." Naofumi deadpanned. "I agree with you."

"They are going to be so obsessed with using the references to scoop them out that they are going to literally miss them."

-Global Defense Force-

Smack!

Many people jumped at the unexpected sound.

What was that about!?

Came the sound of the Head of the GDF hand making contact with General Gyozen face.

"Oh, boy."

"I cannot believe what I have been hearing about your performances against Gojira."

Machiko Tsuge, Former Japanese Prime Minister and now head of the Global Defense Force said. Furious at what she had learned.

"I leave for ONE week to attend a conference with the United Nations, and when I come back, I learn what had really gone on in that battle."

"Well...someone not happy."

Angel Dust shook his head.

Not that he could blame her for having such a reaction.

"You're lucky that the news teams reporting that fight were our own agents and had removed the part containing your disgusting response!"

"At least not everyone in the GDF is filled with 'kill all Kaiju' phase."

Ifrit slowly said.

"...That explains why people are not screaming for their heads."

Pramanix blinked.

"Because the people filming are their own people."

"Which is a good thing in this case."

Levy sighed.

"Don't want to imagine their reactions if they had heard that."

"Wasn't going to be pretty, we can tell you that."

Sirzechs deadpanned.

You don't need to be an all powerful deity to know the backlash that would have happened if the world heard Gyozen response.

Machiko shouted this time as she slammed her fist to her desk. She was beyond furious, she understood that people hated having someone far more powerful and uncontrollable fight their battles for them. But, to even not spare the children Kaiju?

That was going too far for her liking.

"Glad to know that there are some people who can keep a good head."

Ragdoll sighed.

"Tsuge-san" Gyozen began "I know that I went too far and spoke without thinking. But I was just mad that some random punk had appeared from out of nowhere and stole our victory."

"You still shouldn't have lost your temper!"

Iida did his signature chop move.

"OW!"

And accidentally hit some in the process.

"Interfere in that fight or not, you should not have lost your temper." Machiko reprimanded her old friend.

"Precisely!"

"I get it!"

"*Sigh* I know" Gyozen conceded.

"Well, at least now you understand."

Donald Duck gave her a look.

"What is the status of Kiryu?"

Machiko asked, an engineering staff member stepped up.

"Kiryu has sustained considerable damage from her fight against the Dragonzord last week and is still undergoing extensive maintenance."

"I'm surprised she's still standing anyways."

Akane admitted.

"Well..." Kiriko slowly said. "He was still holding back. I don't think he intended to destroy Kiryu, just teach us a lesson."

"Lesson learned."

Akane grumbled.

While it might not have been her fighting him, just watching her counterpart get owned was enough to terrify her.

"I see."

She said, before speaking up again.

"Do we have any information on this new player?"

Mahciko asked, this time about the Green Ranger.

"He's a teenager with attitude."

Aku said.

"Along with his friends."

People:

"Drama queens."

Talulah deadpanned.

Kiriko Tsujimori spoke up this time.

"No Ma'am, it has been confirmed by both us and the world that this is indeed a genuine Power Ranger that interfered in that fight."

"What?" Panda deadpanned. "The ass kicking, they got wasn't genuine enough?"

"Guess not."

"And it is further confirmed that whoever this Ranger is, is on our side when it comes to protecting the Earth. But will stand against us if we do something that he sees as a threat to both Godzilla and the Earth."

"Are we sure he's not just a horny teen looking for some Kaiju loving?"

Saria asked.

"Judging from the other worlds." Himeko hummed in contemplation. "He is horny, he's a teen after all, but he isn't stupid."

"Really?"

Adam asked.

"I thought those were the same thing."

"He just has better self control than most."

Himeko said to the angel.

'...Too bad it all goes down the drain when Godzilla begins the art of seduction.'

Zero sweatdropped.

Remembering how provocative Godzilla became while courting (M/N).

Of course, Cain dilemma with Kiryu was amusing despite how her own seduction went.

'Like mother, like daughter. I suppose.'

What they wanted, they got.

'And like father, like son.'

They were Kaiju magnets.

'Though why the scientists thought it was a good idea to give Kiryu reproductive parts is beyond me.'

The god thought to himself.

Humans were strange beings, and he still wasn't sure why they did that in the first place.

Then again, he couldn't say that he was normal either.

'I wonder if that's why Kiryu started gaining a more human form as well.'

He thought to himself.

"Well, if I remember right. Aren't most of the Super Sentai/Power Rangers characters typically teenagers?"

Miki Saegusa, asked.

"For the most part, yeah." Sougo nodded. "Unless your name is Tommy Oliver, then that's a different matter."

'...Or was a different matter.'

He thought to himself.

Though he knew the others could tell what he was thinking.

"But that doesn't really narrow the list down now does it?

Gojo Ibuki, Creator of Jet Jaguar, asked.

"No, it doesn't" Akane said, "If anything, that just makes it harder."

"With how many teens that are on this planet." Acnologia grunted. "You'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack."

...Can't argue with that.

"...Not quite." Gyozen realized, putting a hand on her chin in a thinking manner. "Maybe I'm just stereotyping and overthinking from the conversation and his tone of voice, but if the person is referring to himself as a Power Ranger. Wouldn't that make him American?"

That got them thinking that was a good point she made.

"That just makes it even worse."

Sakura (Naruto) deadpanned.

"Have you ever been to America? It's huge!"

"Tell me about it."

The PJO demigods muttered to themselves.

Having gone on quests throughout the freaking country.

...Probably one of the reasons why it was easy for the Greek/Roman demigods to never cross paths with each other.

Besides being situated on opposite coasts.

"But, even if that was true, that would make it even harder because of how big the U.S. is."

Kiriko said.

"Someone gets it."

Satoru Gojo smirked.

Sighing, Machiko spoke once more.

"All we can do now is wait, and hopefully we can make contact with this mysterious Ranger without something bad happening."

"..."

"Yeah, it's going to happen."

W just deadpanned.

"They just jinxed themselves."

Emily shook her head.

Quietly, the whole room agreed.

"Now then" Machiko spoke up once more. "Gojo, how goes Project Jet Jaguar?"

???

"Another Kaiju fighting robot?"

Godzilla grumbled.

"Don't worry." Gojo put her hands up. "This one has no Kaiju bones in it."

"That both relives and terrifies me..."

The inventor began chatting about the progress of her the robot that would soon join the GDF in their fight against the Kaiju to protect the world.

-Monarch-

If you were to ask Mark Russell how he felt about a character from a show being real a week ago. He would have looked at you like you were a maniac and probably called the authorities about an escapee.

"Even though you have Kaiju?"

Thorns raised an eyebrow.

"The world is crazy enough as it is." Mark replied. "We don't need an extra addition added to the mix."

"Too late!" Velvette shouted. "It's already here!"

"And that's what terrifies me the most."

If you were to ask him now, he would not know what to say because he is still trying to comprehend the facts of last week.

"As Rita Repulsa is so fond of saying: 'I got a splitting headache.'"

(M/N) groaned.

Cause that what he got when he learned that supernatural heaven and hell were nothing but fakes made to hide the true heaven and hell.

"This is insane, first Kaiju and now Power Rangers?"

Rick Stanton voiced what everyone was thinking.

"How does that even work?"

"Multiverse logic."

Rin Tohsaka deadpanned.

"Well," Ilene Chen spoke up, "If you remember Colonel Foster comments last week about the Multiverse Theory. Then maybe it's not that much of a stretch."

"It's still a terrifying possibility, though."

She finished, as she continued scouring the Internet for any clues that could hint to the appearance of Dragonzord.

"A scary thought to be sure." Vivienne Graham said next, "But, it is the most plausible theory we have at the moment."

"Serizawa, what do you think?"

She asked the Head of Monarch Biologist division.

Said man did not hear the question as he was lost in thought. Staring at the monitors containing information, and maps tracking down Gojira and the Kaiju movements.

"As always."

Monarch (and Ren quietly) said in unison.

Said man rolled his eyes.

Unfortunately, Ghidorah was nowhere to be found.

"No surprise there."

"Serizawa?"

Vivienne voice reached the scientist this time, snapping him out of his pondering.

"Yes, Vivienne what is it?" He asked.

Sighing, as she realized he had gotten into one of his moods when analyzing information, she repeated her question.

"What do you think of the recent events that happened last week concerning Gojira, the GDF, and the existence of the Power Rangers?"

...Ah, that was an interesting question. One that he had no answer to.

"There's a shocker." Ilene shook her head. "Serizawa at a loss for words? Call up the media."

"Haha..."

Serizawa sarcastically laughed.

He always maintained that Balance must be kept, and that Kaiju must fight Kaiju to ensure that the Balance between them was stable. Humans, for the most part from his perspective, had no reason to interfere or intervene in those fights (there were exceptions though) as most often than not they prove to be a hinderance not a help.

Or ended up getting themselves killed, whichever gets to them first.

"I really wish they understood that part." Serizawa sighed. "Even for the superpowered, fighting the Kaiju is a risky move."

Several superheroes winced at that.

Remembering the mind-blowing crushing defeats, they had suffered for arrogantly thinking they could take on the Kaiju.

Only to be shown that there is always going to be something stronger than you.

...Which is also why he empathized that point to let nature take its course. He'd rather the Kaiju fight each other, then needlessly sacrifice countless human lives for an attempt that would most likely not succeed.

But this situation was entirely different and on a major scale. Sure, Kaiju actually existing for millions of years, while fantastical yet true, was still a bit of a bitter pill for people to swallow. Yet, they still exist regardless of how surreal it was.

But the existence of Power Rangers? That was an entirely different ballgame altogether.

Cause how do you react to something like that? It more or less defies the Laws of Nature and what they knew of reality.

...And in all honesty, he was still not sure if he was living a realistic dream or not.

"Anyone would be thinking that way."

Silence sighed.

Hell! Even now, she's still thinking this was a dream.

"At the moment, I am still at a loss for words at what had happened last week. A tv show being real? I'd say that was a silly notion to entertain, even though Kaiju do exist."

"But now, I just don't know."

"How can anyone know?"

Cobra/Erik asked.

"..."

"Besides those who can see the future."

Damn it.

He admitted.

"The only thing I do know is that they or to be more exact HE seems to be on our side. And seem to be interested in making sure the Earth is safe."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Kiana asked.

"Not if he had a different view on the matter." Fu Hua shook her head. "He might be fighting to protect the earth; but what if his own way of protecting the earth is ultimately different from others?"

"What he sees as defending the earth might not necessarily be seen as righteous or good in the eyes of other."

"Ah." Kiana nodded. "Got it."

"Whether that will put him into conflict with Gojira and the other Kaiju Girls depends on their interactions."

He finished; Mark decided to speak up now.

"Well, from what we saw after the fight with the GDF robot Godzilla. She doesn't seem to see him as a threat at the moment. So, most likely as long as their common goals align, they won't have any problems with each other."

'Yeah.' Geiz shook his head. 'Trouble only starts when they finally meet, and she gets her hands on him.'

Poor (M/N) never to know a moment peace now that he's got a hungry queen eager for a mate.

Well: Nobody said that a good deed goes unpunished.

PR (M/N): ACHOO!!!

'Who's talking about me?'

Was his thought before Godzilla quickly grabbed him and stuffed his face into her boobs.

Fearing that he was getting a cold and started trying to warm him up with close contact.

...Perhaps a little bit TOO much close contact.

"He seems to follow some of your thinking to be honest when it comes to Godzilla and keeping the Balance of Power stable."

"So, for now, we should try to find who is behind that mask and see if there are other Power Rangers out there."

"Hehehehe..."

A murmur of agreements rang out at that statement.

"...Hey, Emma." Mark suddenly said to his wife, gaining her attention.

"Where'd Maddy go?"

"My other self probably wanted to get away from the stuffiness that is adults."

Maddy answered.

"GAH!!"

And sending arrows of pain at her parents and Monarch.

"She said she was heading back home to see Andrew and her friends."

Emma responded, causing Mark to shake his head.

"Kids these days, how they grow up so fast and leave us old timers in the dust."

...And now people were experiencing their very own Vietnam flashbacks.

"They used to be so cute, always wanting to come to Monarch and see what Mom and Dad do for a living."

"Now, it just "Sorry Dad, but we're busy" these days."

"Teenagers..."

Ivan Ooze groaned.

"At least they're not angsty." Makarov piped up. "I love my guild and my kids, but I can't deny that their emoness can be a pain at that times."

"Hey!"

Fairy Tail shouted.

"It's true."

The other Guild masters nodded their heads.

Their kids/friends can be such a pain sometimes.

"MASTER!!"

He mockingly put a hurt expression on his face with a hand to his heart.

"Well, they're at that stage where they start to crave independence."

This caused the entire room to laugh at that, before they went to work.

However, unknown to them, one member of Monarch had an evil grin on his face at this new revelation.

???

"Who is this guy?"

Batman eyes narrowed.

As did the other heroes.

"And why does he give an aura of familiarity?"

Zero and the others snickered.

Knowing full well who that person was.

'Power Rangers huh? Well, this makes things a lot more interesting.'

'After all, what's the fun of taking over the world if there's no one there to stop you?'

!?

"We have a traitor!?"

Mark shouted in shock.

"Not exactly."

Zero said.

"The truth will eventually be shown, but no. you guys don't have a traitor...maybe. Or at least one that's not trying to take over the world."

"...Grrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt..."

Was the sarcastic reply.

With that in mind, the unknown member went back to work as he formulated new plans to take on the Power Rangers.

-Location: Angel Grove, California-

"Wait...Angel Grove exists!?"

Deku shouted in shock as did others.

"Yep!"

Nahida chirped up.

"In this world, Angel Grove is real and that's where the first several seasons of Power Rangers were shot at. Ernie's Juice Bar even exists there!"

"...Damn."

Denki swore.

"How cool would it be to have an actual city from your favorite superhero show be real and you can actually see it?"

"I wonder if the drinks are as good as they're seen in the show."

"It is."

Was the answer.

Thwack, thump, bam, bump, thrust, thud.

"Hi-yah!"

"Hah!"

"Yah!"

"Whoah!

"Hyah!"

"Training, huh?" Zuikaku nodded in approval. "Need to sharpen up my own skills so I don't get sloppy."

"Aww! But sister!" Shoukaku pouted. "Your skills are fine the way they are."

"That's just encouraging me to train even harder."

Came the sounds of fighting as (M/N) and Jade sparred with each other. Andrew and Maddy sparring a little further and Ren and Damian sparring elsewhere.

"At least he's not pulling the chivalry card and is taking her seriously."

Mordred nodded.

She hated it when people found out she was really a girl and then started going easy on her and treating her like a porcelain doll.

She was a knight, damn it!

Unknown to her, others were on the same wavelength.

"Man, you really made headlines when you pulled that stunt (M/N)!"

"That's for sure."

Harry Potter shook his head in amusement.

Hermione and Ron agreeing.

Jade said, in between breaths.

"Well, I aim to please. Besides, it was going to happen eventually anyways."

"He's going to regret it, isn't he?"

Laffey drowsily asked.

"Yep!" "Oh, yeah!" No doubt about that!"

The audience could all agree on.

PR (M/N): *Twitch* "Why do I feel like committing mass murder?"

The gang: *Sweatdrop*

"Next time, it's going to be the whole group once Ghidorah hatches whatever scheme she's plotting."

"Can't wait for it!" Jade said excitedly, this was the kind of thing she lived for!

"Lives for the thrill of danger, huh?"

Maria Traydor shook her head in amusement.

"Why do I feel sorry for whoever tries to pick a fight with her?"

"Probably because if someone did, they'd be dead."

Mirage answered.

"True."

The spars continued for a little longer until an elderly, stern voice shouted out.

"Ai-yah! Enough sparring, let's eat!"

Causing people to jump at that.

(Uncle "Ai-yah!" "One More Thing!" Chan)

"So, that's Uncle."

Several people took a look at the elderly man.

"Not gonna lie, but he doesn't seem that much of a threat or dangerous at all."

*Sweatdrop*

'You wouldn't be saying that if he hit you with his infamous two finger strike.' Zero thought to himself. 'Or be on the receiving end of one of his lectures. Or witnessing his magical prowess, or him kicking your butt.'

Old he might be, but dangerous he is.

"Jackie!"

Uncle called out to his 'nephew'

"Yes, Uncle?"

(Jackie "Bad Day! Bad Day!" Chan)

"So, that's Jade other uncle."

"...Why is he giving me some familiar vibes?"

*Snicker*

Spoke out as he came out from the dojo, and into the main floor.

"Come, give Uncle a hug."

The old man said, Jackie nodded as he flipped over the banister and onto the floor walking to give Uncle a hug.

!?

"Show off."

Vlad King simply said.

Was it really necessary to do that?

"Hey." Zero answered his thoughts. "Much quicker than taking the stairs."

"...Was it really necessary to answer my question?"

"Yes."

"...God damn it."

"Yes?"

The Gods asked.

Thwack!

!?

Only to receive Uncle signature two finger slap attack.

"And there it is."

Scaramouche shook his head.

"Ow!"

"You didn't make coffee this morning. Coffee is what keeps Uncle heart beating. You want dead Uncle? No, then make coffee!"

People jumped at the quick change of tone Uncle had adopted.

"Okay." Gyozen shook her head. "Don't make him mad, got it."

...

"I'm going to guess that my counterpart did make him mad, though."

"Uncle is a firm believer of maintaining Balance." Master Splinter spoke up. "Balance is what keeps the world going, if one side gets too much of a foothold. That can invite misfortune."

"In all honesty." Leo (TMNT) spoke up. "The only one who doesn't incur his wrath is Serizawa-San. Because he understands the importance of Balance even if their perspectives on it are different."

"Plus, Serizawa makes good tea and Uncle actually finishes it."

...Wow.

"Are you guys associated with him?" Zeke asked. "You call him Uncle."

"No." They said.

"Not even WE know what his real name is." Zero admitted. "But it is used as a term of respect, and so everyone refers to him as Uncle. Even their own family refers to him as Uncle. Even if he is their cousin...maybe. Who knows."

Cue the massive sweatdrops at that.

"...Let's go back to the screen."

Lorem suggested.

"Good idea."

Nodding his head, Jackie was about to head to the kitchen before:

"One more thing. The museum called; they want your advice on some artifacts that they found."

"Oh, yeah."

Donny sweatdrop.

"And there's that."

??

Nodding, he once again tried to leave:

"One more thing! I am going to need more ingredients and magic making tools. The forces of Good and Evil are fluctuating in a way that means trouble."

"Um..."

Nodding again, he turned to leave:

"ONE MORE THING!"

"Is that his catchphrase or something?"

Aizawa blinked.

"He keeps saying it again and again."

"Just one of them." Zero shrugged. "And yeah, he loves to add 'One More Thing' to almost everything."

"...Sounds like my kind of friend."

"AIZAWA!!"

Jackie rolled his eyes at the usual tirade, waiting for the next thing he wants to say.

"When are you and Snake Lady going to tie the knot?"

*BAM!*

"THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!!!"

Blushing, Jackie shouted: "Un-Uncle!"

"Don't 'Uncle' me Jackie. Every one of our friends have already tied the knot or are close to tying it."

"...Uncle as a matchmaker."

(M/N) shuddered.

"Never thought I see the day. And never thought I'd be more terrified of him."

"Captain Black: has family, El Toro Fuerte: has family, Tohru: is engaged, young Paco: going steady with his girlfriend, even former enemies are in relationships!"

"That's...kind of sad."

Shigaraki blinked.

"Poor little fool."

Both AFO shook their heads.

'...I wonder if you'll be saying that when we show a world where you guys are goofy fathers?'

Zero stared at them, amused.

It will probably destroy their pride, but hey. Their suffering/despair is his amusement.

'He's got that look in his eyes again.'

Lucifer sweatdropped.

He was getting used to seeing the subtle shifts in Zero expressions and could tell he was planning something.

What it was, the Devil did not want to know.

...Though it will probably be shown on screen later.

"You have still not proposed to Viper and Uncle wants to see mini-Jackies before he keels over and die! Uncle is not getting any younger!"

"That's for sure."

The hosts deadpanned.

"...How old is he, exactly?"

Akai and Fire asked cautiously.

"Old."

"Ah..."

Still didn't really answer their question though.

"I know, but Uncle-"

"Even (M/N) father Cain, has gone back to dating game. And he had devoted most of his time to raising his son and grandson over a love life!"

"Are we ever going to find out who I'm dating in that universe?"

Cain asked.

He was a little bit interested in who his counterpart is dating.

"Soon..."

Zero was visibly stifling the urge to laugh.

Knowing that, he was probably going to get the shock of his life when he learns the truth.

...Cain did not know why. But he was feeling scared for some reason.

Weird, considering he's a gangster running a gang.

"(M/N) has adopted son, he's beaten you at having a kid. No shame Jackie no shame!"

"Even though the kid's adopted?"

Mirko asked.

"(M/N) raised him." Laxus shrugged. "Guess that counts. And hey! He now has experience at being a father."

"Hopefully, any kid he has he'll remember that they are humans not Kaiju."

Evergreen fan her herself.

...Yeah, about that.

Zero and the others chuckled nervously.

Knowing who (M/N) future kids mothers are.

Uncle finished his tirade, looking at his nephew at what could be described as stern disappointment. But in reality, to those that knew him, he was actually just poking fun at his nephew.

"Oh!" Exusiai shouted. "So, the old man can crack jokes!"

"Well!" Boss shouted. "It's always fun to poke at your friends/family misery at their expense."

"BOSS!!"

Penguin logistics shouted.

"U-Uncle I –"

"Breakfast is ready!"

Came the shout of Uncle former apprentice, now Chi master.

(Tohru 'I hate fish, yet ironically keeps getting saved by fish)

"He's huge!"

Some shouted.

"He hates fish?"

Poseidon asked.

"Don't ask." Zero shook his head. "He has some...issues shall we say about fish."

"...Yet, he keeps getting saved by fish?"

The God of the Sea shook his head.

"Yes."

Ei said.

"...Talk about ironic."

The Sea God sweatdropped.

Minilla behind him, holding a large plate of food with his Kaiju strength.

O_O

"Freaking Kaiju and their inhuman strengths."

"Let's eat!"

"Yeah!"

While our heroes eat, dark forces are converging and ready to make their appearance.

"..."

Here, people started tensing up at that.

-Ghidorah Ship-

Ghidorah POV

"Finally! After one Earth week, our own MechaGodzilla is nearing completion."

"GREAT!" Ghidorah sarcastically said. "Expose all of my take over the world plans, why don't ya?!"

"Do you really want me to?"

Zero asked in a serious voice.

"NO!!"

Ghidorah yelled in shock.

I roared in victory,

"And we are finally entering the final stages for Project: SpaceGodzilla my Queen!"

"What?"

The RODK cast blinked.

This was new.

The SpaceGodzilla from their universe was not created by Ghidorah. Though they did work together since they both had wanted to kill Godzilla.

Now, it was just to crush (M/N) with their thick bodies.

Stupid, sexy Kaiju.

Gigan reported to me, as Megalon prepared the chamber.

"Fuck!"

"Excellent."

I smiled maliciously.

'This is going to be fun!'

San cheered.

'For once, we are in agreement dear sister.'

Ni voice full of malice chuckled maliciously in victory.

"...I want them."

Ghidorah grumbled in envy at her counterpart's luck.

'No, you do not.'

Those well versed in Kaiju lore thought to themselves.

'Yes, now all that is left.'

End Ghidorah POV

"Yes, yes!"

Ghidorah roared in victory as the blood she had stolen from Godzilla was reacting well to the crystal she had found so long ago. A form was taking shape, a shape that looked suspiciously similar to the Queen of the Monsters.

!!!

"So, that's what you were using my blood for!?"

Godzilla shouted.

"To make another me!?"

"Yes." Ghidorah growled. "And I would have gotten away with it too. If the stupid thing hadn't gone rogue and Orga hadn't shot it out into Earth!!"

"WHAT!?"

The Kaiju Girls and GDF shouted in shock.

They now had to deal with an evil Godzilla!?

"Perfect, with SpaceGodzilla and MechaGodzilla in our ranks. Nothing will stop our domination of Earth!"

Ghidorah and her crew roared in victory.

"...Doubt."

RODK Blake deadpanned.

"Even if (M/N) and the others didn't exist, I'm pretty sure you would have lost."

"Why?" Ghidorah sneered. "Because good will always triumph over evil?"

"No, because you are too cocky and arrogant that you will screw up big time and get your ass kicked back to whatever planet you came from."

"URK!"

Guess the cat does have bite.

Until.

"Hey! Who are you!?"

!?

Did someone get onto the ship!?

Orga voice shouted on the intercom.

"How did you get-BAM!"

Orga sentence was cut off as she was blasted into the lab section of the ship.

"Ohhh..."

Several people winced.

"That has to hurt."

"Orga!" Gigan and Megalon shouted in concern for their friend.

As menacing figures strolled into the lab from the hole that was blown into it.

(Tso Lan: The Moon Demon Sorcerer)

"He's got style, class, and elegance."

Velvette and some others had to admit.

(Po Kong: The Mountain Demon Sorcerer)

"Now that's a fat bitch."

(Xiao Fung: The Wind Demon Sorcerer)

"He reminds me of a frog."

(Note: The artist of the first three pics name is Higure-san and is on DeviantArt)

(Tchang Zu: The Thunder Demon Sorcerer)

"He looks like he's got swagger."

(Hsi Wu: The Sky Demon Sorcerer)

"That's one ugly demon."

(Dai Gui: The Earth Demon Sorcerer)

"Minotaur weirdo be looking mad as Tartarus."

(Bai Tza: The Water Demon Sorcerer)

"No amount of Botox will ever make her look hot."

(Shendu: The Fire Dragon Demon Sorcerer. Original owner of the Twelve Talismans in the JCA series, before he got turned into a statue and his talismans scattered)

"Okay. At least he looks mildly hot and attractive. An upgrade compared to most of his siblings."

(Drago: Son of Shendu and also a Fire Dragon Demon. Originally only had Fire like Shendu, eventually gains his uncles and aunts powers making him a very dangerous Sorcerer. Art belongs to Komodo-Fisher on DeviantArt)

"I'd totally tap that. Not gonna lie."

(Daolon Wong: Dark Chi Master and archenemy of Uncle)

"Talk about creepy looking and scary."

(Tarakudo: King of the Shadowkhan and Lord of all Oni)

"A floating head that is classy and civilized."

"...Was it really necessary to make those comments?"

Amagi gave the audience a deadpanned look.

"Yes."

...

"So..." Black Widow narrowed her eyes. "These are the ones (M/N), Jade and her family fought as kids."

"...Can't lie."

Vali eyes narrowed.

"I'm both excited yet terrified at their presence."

That was saying something...

Battle nut Vali...scared?

"Excluding, the creepy old man there." Chiharu spoke up. "They seem to resemble ancient demons from stories."

"Yeah." Miki frowned. "They do."

"I'll say one thing." Cliff crossed his arms. "They sure are ugly!"

"That's for sure."

RODK Yang shook her head in agreement.

"Pardon the intrusion Queen Ghidorah."

Tarakudo spoke up.

"We were just wondering if you would be interested in an alliance in taking over Earth."

"Well...he's polite for a demon."

Inuyasha and the others sweatdropped.

"That's because he has class."

Illya Einzbern said.

Recognizing nobility when she sees it.

"Unlike certain others that like to boast that they are above the masses."

"HEY!"

"...What?"

Ghidorah asked incredulously at the proposal. Were these fools insane?

"First you break into my ship, attack my subordinate, and have the gall to talk about alliances."

She laughed,

"HAHAHA! That's a good joke if I've heard one!"

"I'm guessing she's never looked into a mirror before."

Raven (TT) deadpanned.

Getting laughs at that.

"HEY!"

And an angry Ghidorah as well.

She said, glaring at them.

"You just got lucky, catching Orga off guard. Which isn't going to happen again."

"I'll make sure of it."

Glowering, Ghidorah, Ni, and San began charging up their gravity beams.

"*Sigh, * Why do negotiations always fail?"

"Because people are masochists and need to be kicked in the ass to get the point across?"

Present Mic asked.

"Is that why villains don't quit?" Ms. Joke pondered. "Because they like pain?"

...Shuffle.

People turned their heads to their villains.

"Oi!"

Who squawked in indignation at that.

They were not masochists!

The floating Oni mask asked rhetorically.

*Blast...BAM!*

The attack hit dead-on as a cloud of smoke filled the targeted area.

"Hmph! Daring to treat me as some newbie needing the help of insignificant lifeforms. The sheer audacity of it all."

"Nice to see we are of the same thinking!"

Shendu hissed, as Xiao Fung blew the smoke away. Revealing the intruders completely unharmed.

"You call that an attack!?" Shendu roared at the stunned Alien Kaiju, "Chan dealt more damage and he's a human!"

"GAH!!"

Ghidorah screamed as she was dealt a fatal blow.

A human was better than her!?

*SNORT*

"WOW, my Queen." Gigan mockingly laughed. "A human is better at inflicting pain than you are!"

That got the Kaiju laughing.

"Calm yourself brother" Tso Lan placated the youngest of his siblings. "They know not of the threats that could easily bring them to an end."

"Threats!?" Ghidorah gawked, "The only threat is that overgrown lizard Godzilla and her lot. And once my projects are completed and ready for combat nothing will stand in my way of world domination of that planet!"

"Truly, you are a fool" Daolon Wong hissed, "Your arrogance shall be your downfall like it was the first time you tried to conquer this planet."

"It's going to be her downfall regardless."

Sukuna deadpanned.

"Not to mention" Bai Tza cut in, "That judging from your attitude, you didn't see the aftermath of your battle last week."

"Otherwise, you would have known of a greater threat that could bring about your end."

"Indeed."

"Silence!" Ghidorah commanded, eyes narrowing at their continued disrespect of her. "I have nothing to fear, now get off my ship!"

"Well, looks like negotiations really did sour." Tchang Zu spoke up, "Oh well, but if she is anything like we are. Then it would seem that aggressive negotiations are needed leader."

*Clink, step*

!!

Shivers went down their spines.

Came the sound of footsteps and something metallic hitting the floor.

*Clink, step, clink, step*

*stop*

The owner of those sounds entered the room and glared at the monster in front of him.

(Lord Zedd, Emperor of Evil)

!!!

"HOLY SHIT!!"

People screamed now that Lord Zedd appearance could be fully seen.

"What is he!?" "So freaky!" "*SHUDDERS* *Sc-Scary!" "This is disturbing!"

'No wonder (M/N) was so scared of him!'

Charlie, Vaggie, and the others thought.

Lord Zedd was not someone you would want to meet in a dark alley!

"WHO are you?" Ghidorah snarled, unknown to her Gigan was shaking as she felt the malevolent, evil radiating off him. Ghidorah and the rest of the crew were too busy focusing their attention on the intruders that they didn't feel the aura coming off him.

"At least one of you are observant." Kurogiri shook his 'head' "Hopefully that will prove valuable later."

"I am Lord Zedd, Emperor of All I See. And at this moment, I shall be taking command of this ship."

"Just like that!?"

Ghidorah and the others shouted in shock at the overlord's audacity.

"Quite easily."

Tsukuyomi nodded.

"And you'll see soon enough."

Woz smirked.

...

"...Are you sure-?"

"For the last time, Thor. YES!! I'm sure!!" Loki yelled. "I would remember having another child all right!?"

"We will ask you this one more time, join us and together we can finally bring about the end of this planet. Refuse, and your status as allies will be a loose term."

"Well...at least he's trying to extend an olive branch to them."

Qrow drank his liquor.

"Trust me."

(M/N) said seriously.

"He is one person you do not want to mess with."

"...How bad?"

Carmilla asked, weary of this new player.

"I would rather piss off the worst of heaven and hell then take my chances with Lord Zedd."

(M/N) said with no hesitation and full seriousness on his face.

!?!?

"That bad?!"

Some shouted while others felt their pride damaged at that.

Why?

Because he's insinuating that he would survive facing them all together in contrast to fighting this guy!

"Either way, you can join us willingly or you can be brought in by force."

The Dragon Kaiju bristled at the arrogant bastard tone. How dare he treat her like an insignificant speck of dust!

"Because you are."

Ohma Zi-O confirmed.

"Against Kings/Overlords like us. You are nothing but a tiny speck of dust that's in our eyes."

Ghidorah grumbled.

She wasn't stupid to try to fight him.

She already seen just how powerful the (M/N) version of him was. She didn't need to test out another version of Ohma Zi-O power.

"I think I'll go with the third option: The one where I take command!"

Roaring, she charged up another gravity beam.

"...Idiot."

Kal'tsit muttered.

The Arknights group agreeing with her.

Even a dumbass could tell that was a stupid move.

But before she could fire,

Lord Zedd effortlessly defeated her.

!!!

"THAT WAS EASY!!"

Several people shouted in shock!

Now they were understanding why the others were scared!

He was no joke!

"Fuck!" Rodan shouted in shock and fear. "Just like that!?"

"He defeated her with no effort when it took Godzilla all her might just to freeze her!?"

"Lord Zedd is not someone you should underestimate." Ei crossed her arms. "There is a reason the Power Rangers fear him."

"And why they dread his return."

"..."

That was terrifying.

"Fine then, hard way it is."

Zedd said, uncaring as his entire body glowed red at the foolish Queen in front of him.

But before he could enact punishment.

"Lord Zedd! Please spare her another chance!"

Gigan suddenly spoke out, rushing in front of Ghidorah and bowing before Lord Zedd.

"GIGAN!?"

The Alien Kaiju shouted in shock at her second in command actions.

"She is just use to doing things her way, and any allies she has had in the past ended up betraying her!"

"So, she is not use to a sincere alliance regardless of the proposer agenda."

"Way to make me out to be some sort of loser, Gigan."

Ghidorah grumbled.

"Shut up, you!" Gigan shouted. "You and I both it to be true!"

"Interesting."

RODK Roman (RWBY) mused.

"Seems like even alien kaiju have a lot of baggage."

"Wonder if that's the same for the ones in our world."

"Would you like to find out?"

RODK Emerald (RWBY) asked.

"I value living, thank you very much." Roman instantly rejected. "Besides, only (M/N) is capable of asking such questions without getting a blast to the face.

'Gigan, what do you think you're doing!?'

Ghidorah mentally shouted at her.

'Saving your life and ours as well!' She thought back, 'This isn't somebody we should make an enemy out of.'

"That's for sure."

Many people sweatdropped.

"Speak your name, Kaiju." Lord Zedd spoke.

"I am Gigan, Ghidorah Second in command."

"On my Queen behalf, we accept your proposal for an alliance Lord Zedd."

"Hm" He mused, "Your spineless, sniveling attitude leads to believe your sincerity."

Sirius was about to open his mouth.

Whack!

Only for Remus to hit him on the head. Shutting him up from making a stupid comment.

'So Gigan is a combination of Starscream and Goldar. Noted.'

(M/N) thought to himself.

'Never thought all that kissing up would save our asses.' Gigan mentally deadpanned to herself.

"As such, as a show of goodwill I shall restore what was once taken from you!"

"Huh?"

With that said, he raised his Z-Staff. Energy crackling as it left the staff and flowed into Gigan body.

Restoring her hands to what they used to be, with her blades attached to her wrists.

"My hands!" Gigan shouted in happiness, happy to no longer feel the cold steel that had took the place of her hands when Ghidorah punished her for her attempted coup.

"Oh, come on!" Gigan cried. "Now I'm the envious one!? Why does she get her hands back!?"

"Because she's smart."

Megalon deadpanned.

"Unlike you."

"*Gack!*"

Ghidorah, Megalon, and Orga stared in shock at what had just happened.

'Ugh, unbelievable for once I'm grateful that Gigan intervened.'

"How shocking." Deathstroke deadpanned.

"Now then!" Lord Zedd spoke once more, "Let us talk about the true threat to our plans for taking over the Earth.

"The threat known as the Power Rangers!"

"And that's that for that part."

Zero sighed.

"Let's go eat! It's going to start picking up very soon."

With that said, everybody got up and went to eat.

Done.

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 22
Posted from DeviantArt, AO3 and FanFiction.
93.9K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
28.2K 863 16
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 × 𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 × 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 [𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 "𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘" 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 @𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎�...
97.3K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...