๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘...

By meat_bunker

๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ž๐ฅ' ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐๐จ๐ฑ
๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐  ๐•๐ฌ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฉ
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ข-๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ข
๐“๐จ๐š๐ ๐“๐š๐ฑ
๐†๐ซ๐ฎ๐›๐ก๐จ๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ-๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐  ๐€ ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
๐„๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข๐š
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ (๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ซ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ? (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ (๐€๐”)
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ (๐€๐”)
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž (๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž

๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐•๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐

391 7 1
By meat_bunker

"Anne pretends to like camping, which is fine, until she goes dangerously overboard."

Tw: swearing

--------------------------------------

Today was a beautiful sunny day, and you woke up in a good mood, ready to discover something new. This is actually amazing because this is one of the rare cases when you wake up happy in this world. You decided to visit the Plantars and Anne. When you got closer to their house, you noticed that the frogs were standing near Bessie, collecting some huge backpacks. You stepped closer and leaned against the fence.

— Hey, guys. Are you going somewhere?

Hop Pop turned to you.

— Oh, good morning, [Y/n]. I see you are in a good mood today.

— Yep, you could say that. So tell me, where are you going?

Now Sprig has turned to you.

— We're going camping! To ROUGH camping!

— And this is not an exaggeration! — said Polly.

— Sounds cool. Anne is coming with you? Can I go too?

Hopediah just chuckled at that.

— You and Anne? Oh, please. You are too soft for that.

You frowned at that comment.

— Now that was rude. And in general, I am not so soft, — you started counting on your fingers, — First, I often went camping on Earth. Second, I've been here in Amphibia for 7 or 8 months, I've lost count, so I have experience. Plus, it's also rude to Anne--

Suddenly, the door of the house opened, and Boonchuy herself appeared from there.

— Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it! Oh, yeah! Man, I can't wait to try this baby out-- uh... oh, hi, [Y/n]. And... you guys going somewhere?

— Oh, they go camping, — you answered.

— [Y/n] is right. The three of us are going to Camp Phiegmington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy!

— I wanted to go with them and invite you, but they refused, — you answered with a not so good mood.

— Wait. Without me?

— Sure are. When we Plantars camp, we camp hard! No sense in you coming with us and being miserable.

— You know you hate dirt, bugs, rocks... and nature.

— You're soft, Anne, like a baby. Same as [Y/n].

— I'M NOT SOFT.

— Really, you should be glad you're not one of us.

Anne looked rather... upset.

— That's ridiculous. Me? Soft? Pfft! Just because I'm not a Plantar doesn't mean I can't have a good time with you guys. Besides, [Y/n] is here. If she comes with us, then she can... protect me. Us. Take us with you. Please, please, please!

— Are you sure? I wasn't kiddin' when I said "rough."

— And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft.

— Super sure.

— Aw, come on, guys. If Anne says she can handle it, she can handle it. And she's right about [Y/n]. [Y/n's] strong. She can protect us.

— Well, all right, kid. However, this is just a camping. There is no need to carry with you... katana, — Hop Pop looked at you meaningfully.

— Are you telling me to leave my katana behind?

— [Y/n], you can scare people like that.

— Fine, fine! I'll leave the katana at your house if you don't mind, — and you went inside to put your weapon away. When you did, the voice of the orange frog was heard again:

— And take off your armor! We are not going to war.

You started to groan and turn red with anger. It's a damn Amphibia, EVERYTHING is dangerous here! You got so angry that you started to make a sound like the whistle of a boiling kettle. Sprig heard it.

— Hop Pop, did we leave the kettle on?

***

Now you were only in a sweater, pants, boots, a pouch with strap around the waist and plate skirt. Honestly, without all this, you felt... naked (NO MATTER HOW WEIRD IT SOUNDS). Or, more accurately, you felt unprotected. But no matter that, you were already driving up to one clearing filled with frogs doing things that are usually done on a camping. You stopped and got off Bessie. Sprig jumped off first.

— Ah! I can't wait to tell scary stories. The more teen frogs running from deranged psychopaths, the better, ha-ha!

You jumped after him.

— When camping, I always loved fishing and just playing in nature. It's relaxing in a way, — you said with nostalgia. Polly jumped after you.

— I'm just happy to get off the farm. So much fresh air, and it's all mine, — Polly literally inflated herself and deflated like a balloon. She was caught in the hands of Hop Pop.

— I personally love the peace and quiet. A frog can really hear themselves think out here, — Hopediah closed his eyes and... lost himself in his thoughts, — Well, that was a mistake...

However, you noticed that Anne was tense in some way.

— You sure you want to stay, Anne? You can take Bessie and go home if you need to.

— Hey, hey, hey! Here's an idea. How about we stop questioning my decisions and get to camping together already? Who's with me?

— Yeah!

— Good idea!

— Yeah, that's sounds good.

You just kept silent.

***

And your camping has begun. Aaaand... it wasn't so good for Boonchuy. She periodically got into all sorts of trouble. She was almost eaten by a fish, her tent caught fire, a spider tried to bite her... and she even managed to fall into thorny plants, even ticks bit her. Well, the poor girl was out of luck. You and the Plantars had to get her out of trouble. It's not fair that this happened to her. However, she also didn't know much about camping.

— Soooo, awkward question, but are you sure you wouldn't be happier back home?

— Seriously, Anne, no need to torture yourself. Take Bessie and go home. And don't you worry about us, 'cause we'll be just fine without ya.

You saw how Anne looked... upset. You approached her.

— If you want, I can go home with you.

Boonchuy stood up abruptly.

— NO! It's not necessary, [Y/n]... look, I know it seems like I'm miserable, okay? But I'm not. It's just... it's just... uuuuuuuh... I'm not used to such easy camping.

— Easy?

— Huh?

Well, that surprised you.

— Look around you. Singing, butterflies, pfft, laughter. Even for [Y/n] it seems easy, and she's been in Amphibia way longer than me. Isn't it, [Y/n]?

— Um, yeah, but what does this have to do with me?

— I guess I'm just used to something a little more... extreme.

Suddenly, a big turquoise frog with a hat, a tattoo, and... a beard with bones jumped out of a bush nearby. Damn, he scared the heck out of you.

— So, this place ain't extreme enough for ya?

— Uh-- dang, right, it ain't.

This frog began to laugh loudly and hysterically. Wait, a piece of his tongue is bitten off?

— I can take you folks to a real campsite, one where there ain't none of this kiddie stuff, like shelter or potable water. Blech.

— Well, would a more extreme experience make you happy, Anne?

— Uuh... yeah?

— If Anne wants hard-core, we go hard-core.

— And no one wants to ask me? — you expressed some indignation.

— Huh? What's wrong? — asked Sprig.

— I mean... honestly, I have no desire to go somewhere for something extreme. I just wanted to have a quiet time, I don't want gray hair. You can go, but I hardly.

— Aw, please, [Y/n]? Do it for Anne. Besides, we don't mind and really want you to come with us, — pleaded the pink frog.

— Oh really? It seems like a day ago you didn't want to take Anne and me because "we're too soft."

— Well, we've changed our minds, haven't we guys? Come on, [Y/n], I'm sure it won't be that bad, — Sprig made puppy dog ​​eyes. You groaned.

— Ugh, fffine. If Anne wants it that badly, — you squinted at her, and she just smiled nervously.

— Very good, — Sprig clapped his hands and turned to the big frog (you start to think he looks more like a toad), — Lead the way, Mr-- uuuh...

— Name's Joe. Soggy Joe, — and he laughed again. It was a little unnerving.

— Yeesh. Could you like, turn down the creep just a bit?

— No!

***

The sun had already set when Joe led you through some wilds. And frankly, the atmosphere was creepy. There were skeletons, creepy bugs, and the forest itself was built like it didn't give you any escape routes. Plus, that redness from the setting sun...

— We're here.

In the end, you came to... an unremarkable place, there were simply fewer trees, creating the illusion of a clearing. Joe fell into the mud and tasted it.

— We bunk here for the night. And in the morning, if we're still alive... — you all held your breath, — ...I'll take you all out for pancakes.

Oh, that's kinda cute. Such a tough-looking guy offers pancakes. If you survive, of course. So you can die here. However, it's Amphibia. You seem to be repeating this phrase too often...

As a result, you kindled a fire, set up tents, and sat on logs. You sat on the edge next to Polly. You all looked at Joe in anticipation, who covered his eyes with his hat for a... more mysterious and intimidating look, you guess.

— Want to hear a tale?

— Uh...

— I'm good.

— Nah, sorry, — you knew that he would DEFINITELY tell some scary story.

— Hard pass, old man!

— Oh, me! I love scary stories.

Of course, Sprig didn't mind...

— Gather 'round and hear ye the tale of the Mud Men! — Joe began to go into the mud-bog, — Born in the bowels of the bog itself, the mud creatures stalk the inky night, lusting to devour any frogs that might have wandered into their domain.

Joe completely went into the mud-bog. Did he just die like that?

— Ten bucks says he doesn't come back up.

— JUST LIKE US! — Joe jumped between you, scaring you so much that you jumped in different directions. And again, this manic laughter. Then he sat back down on the log as if nothing had happened.

— Ah, yes. The Mud Men only fear two things. Daylight and being clean. Holy honey thistle!

— What? What is it, Joe?

— Nature calls. Be right back, — and Joe ran off to do his thing. You all remained in silent horror.

— Is this extreme enough?

— AAH! Uh... um... ha-ha-ha... what? No. I am loving this.

— Are you sure, Anne? Even [Y/n] feels out of sorts, — said Hop Pop, pointing at you.

I think I'm getting gray hair...

— I'm one hundred percent sure--

Suddenly, you heard Joe groan. You noticed how he just... stood there.

— Oh, uh, hey, Sog Man. Everything okay?

Suddenly, Soggy Joe fell down and had a damn axe on his back! You all screamed in horror and fear. This dude is fucking dead! Suddenly the wind put out the fire.

— Don't worry. Good thing I brought my copper matches, — Hop Pop lit a fire, and in front of him stood... Mud Man.

— It's the Mud Men!

More of these creatures began to appear from the mud. Most of them had some kind of weapon. Sickle, knife and fork, soot shears... damn.

— They're real!

— And they're here for our delicious souls!

— Oh, man, this is all my fault. Everyone, grab a torch!

You each grabbed a torch, trying to drive these creatures away. However, they threw mud to put out the fire. You were surrounded. You snuggled up to the tent, waiting for your end (however tragic it may sound).

— Really wish we had some sunlight right about now.

— Or heck, cleaning products.

— I have something even better. Everyone, take cover!

The frogs ran to hide.

— Are you going to use a bath bomb? — you asked. Your voice sounded hoarse, as if you had broken it. Although, this is more likely due to fear and panic.

— Oh yeah, baby! Peony Princess bath bomb!

— All right, I'll push these creatures closer to the water! To mud, swamp, it doesn't matter! — and you ran to carry out your plan. You started pushing at these creatures, pushing them with your backpack, heck, hitting them in the direction of the dirt. One of them began to resist when you pushed him with your hands, and he held you by them, trying not to fall. You somehow didn't care that your hands and sweater got dirty.

— Anne, hurry up!

— Goodbye, dear friend... — when she threw the bomb, you kicked the Mud Man away from you with your feet and ran towards Boonchuy. When the bomb hit the dirt, there was a kind of calm before the storm, because nothing happened.

— Well, guess we're dead.

— Uh-huh.

And at that moment, the bomb began to fizz. And it...exploded. It was clearly more effective than those bombs that you once used. Everything was covered in such a bright pink mist... when all this dissipated, instead of the Mud Men, you saw ordinary frogs. Not quite ordinary, they had longer and thinner limbs. But these creatures turned out to be ordinary frogs! They started screaming, covering themselves as if they were naked (in fact they were, but they had pants like some kind of natives).

— The jig is up, boys!

— This woman touched me! — one of the frogs pointed at you, running his hands over his torso as if trying to get rid of the sensation of your touch. What... the heck?

— Quickly, before she throws another one of these things!

And they all ran away, screaming in horror.

— Man, all I wanted to do today was get muddy and eat people...

So they're really cannibals? Interesting. But it doesn't matter, you were all happy that you could survive (heck, they really wanted and could eat you).

— Guess we were wrong to doubt you, Anne. You and [Y/n] have helped us so much. We clearly underestimated you. You really are used to extreme camping.

— Guys, I have a confession, — Anne sat on a log, — This extreme camping stuff is nonsense. I was miserable back there. I was just trying to cover it up.

— So you dragged us to this horror show for no reason?! Twisted. I love it!

— I don't understand. Why lie about it? Why be miserable?

— Maybe because you made her feel left out? — you decided to intervene.

— [Y/n's] right. I really... felt a little left out. I'm not a frog. I'm not a Plantar. Heck, I wasn't even invited on this trip. I really like you guys and wanted to be with you, miserable or not.

The Plantars came up and hugged her.

— I don't know if it's the sweet-smelling toxins or the overwhelming emotions, but dang it, I'm a mess!

— Next time, we'll include you, Anne, even if we know you'll hate it.

— CHEERING HUGS! — you ran up and hugged Anne tightly. She smiled and chuckled slightly.

— Aaaww, thank you, guys, AAH!

Suddenly, in some magical way, Joe (about which you managed to forget) began to rise (rise from the dead). He looked sinister and frightening, especially his glowing eyes. You screamed in fear again. But Joe straightens up and the axe bounces off his back.

— Ooh-wee! Good thing I wore my axe-proof vest, eh? So, what'd I miss?

— Oh, pretty much everything, — Anne said.

— Really?

— Oh, Joe, there were these crazy cannibals, — Sprig said.

— Wow.

— They tried to eat us, — Hop Pop said.

— Oh, serious?

— Yeah, actually, it turned out they were just frogs, — you said.

— Oh, no way.

— Wimpy little frogs covered in mud, — Polly said.

— Unbelievable.

— And then we ran, we tried to use torches...

— Uh-huh.

— ...It was all a big thing.

— Yeah? Oh.

— It was really dramatic.

— Now keep going.

— Anne saved us with her bath bomb.

— Yeah, I smell it. It's great. Is that peony?

— Yeah, that is peony.

— Yeah, I have a nose for these things.

— So, that's pretty much it. You're pretty much all caught up.

— Oh, great.

You were all silent for a while.

— Sooooo, you all want to get pancakes early?

— Thought you'd never ask, — you answered with a smile. You were hungry.

— Oh, yeah, that's sounds great.

— Let's do it.

— Let's get out of here.

— I've always been more of a waffle girl, myself.

***

The evening went well. You ate VERY tasty pancakes, and then went home. Anne asked you to stay at the Plantars' house to show you something. Now that you were all in the kitchen. You stood between Anne and Sprig, resting your right hand on the table. Boonchuy rummaged around in her backpack.

— Guys, now that we've been through a lot, there's something I'd like to share with you. This thing may be familiar to [Y/n]. This is how a got here.

And Anne pulled out the very box with which you got into this world.

— It's a music box! — you screamed, not believing your eyes. Anne mentioned the box once, of course, but you could see it live, the source of your problem (although you partly blamed yourself, because if you hadn't opened the box like you were told, you wouldn't have gotten into Amphibia). You began to carefully open the lid of the box, carefully studying it.

— Yeah. It's some kind of crazy music box or something. Have you guys seen anything like that before?

— May I?

— Sure. I mean, it's busted.

Hop Pop took the box, looking at it, sniffing it, opening it, and humming.

— Nope. Never seen anything like it.

— Well, it was worth a shot.

Suddenly, something dawned on you.

— Guys, I have an idea! — you began to rummage in your pocket, — The box had a fourth gem.

And you pulled out this very gem, which was a very pale orange, but you didn't notice it.

— Wow, seriously? How did I not notice this before? There after all... there is one superfluous hole. How did Marcy or Sasha not notice this? — asked Anne in despair.

— The essence of my plan... what if we return this gem to its place... and then the box will work?

Sprig, Polly, and Anne's eyes sparkled.

— This might actually work! — said Sprig. You turned to Hopediah.

— Hop Pop, can we try?

— Of course, why not. Here you go, — he gave you the box. You took it and put it on the table. You carefully replaced the gem in its place.

— Alright guys... decisive moment... — you all literally pressed against the table, looking intently at the box. You started to open it slowly... when you opened it all the way... nothing happened. You waited for a while before opening and closing the lid several times. Then you got angry and grabbed the box, yanking it like you were going to throw it on the floor (of course you didn't mean to do it, you're not that dumb).

— STUPID BOX, WHY THE HECK IT ISN'T WORKING?!

— [Y/n], calm down! — Anne and the whole frog family tried to calm you down.

— I don't understand! Why didn't it work?! All the gems are in place, what else does this damn box need?!

— [Y/n], everything will be fine. I'm sure you and Anne will find a way, — Hop Pop was trying to cheer you up. You sighed in annoyance and hopelessness.

— I guess you're right. Our only way home doesn't work... — and at that moment you took the orange gem. You didn't know why you did it, and no one apparently either noticed or didn't care.

— Anne, [Y/n], I promise... we're gonna find a way to get you home.

— Thanks, Sprig. That means a lot to us.

You just remained silent, arms folded. Again. Suddenly, Hop Pop yawned.

— Well, that's enough excitement for me today. I think I'm gonna turn in, — and he went to his bedroom. You all wished him good night, you all also decided to go to bed, and you went to your "house" to the barn. Today was a pretty weary day. You thought that by the time you got home, all your hair would be gray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 728 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
83.3K 1.4K 8
โžบ Hunter x [reader]เผ„๐ŸŒป เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
49.2K 956 80
NO ONE IN MY FAMILY READ THIS I might add some Darcy X reader And some Anne X reader ;) *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED*
130K 2.5K 48
Pretty much in the name Requests in the making Won't do: Character x character OCs Smut Will do: Scenarios Headcanons Poly relationships (None of the...