LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 14

3.7K 382 50
By prita_krishnan

Dev widened his eyes and moved away from knife and shouted guards...

Guards entered into A3 & restrained sha from attacking dev ..

sha : poi sollu un arsh sir ta.. indha time the game is mine... Naa ninaikiradhu dha nadakkumnu... & I am going to capture all of his possessions including his Chella...

Dev widened his eyes hearing that,

Sha : indhadava no rules... eppo enna venalum nadakalam ... This time it's not going to be a fair game... Anna thambi friend nu yaarayum pakka maata .. my only aim is destroy his happiness... Poi sollu avanta ... I am coming for his wife...

Dev Smirked at sha making dha confused... He expected dev will be shocked but ..

Dev: this time indha game ah mulusa en anna mudichu vachuruvaaru... You are the one going to be destroyed at the end of this game...

Sha: how? Do you know?

Dev: thinking again sharik... Ufff... Sorry... Afsal khan...

Making sha shocked to the core... It's his original name which is not known by anyone here...

Sha: who the f*** are you?

Dev: your worst nightmares assistant.. ..

Sha started to struggle against guards hold... Dev injected him with Anastasia and left from there...

Dev: en porumaya sothikarakuney varanuga... Arsh sir sonna naala dha amaithiya irukka.. illa indha ********. La enikko vesha oosi pottu kondruppa...

Dev reached his room and got refreshed and slept in tired....

______

NEXT DAY

Shailu was peacefully sleeping in arsh arms... Arsh opened his eyes and kissed her forehead and tried to get free from her..

But she hugged him tightly and put her legs around him making him groan... Because it brushed in his morningwood..

He tried to untangle her legs around him but she tightened & also Hugged his neck tightly...

Arsh: maa... Vidu maa...

Shailu: mudiyadhu enakku thookam vardhu... Idhu comfortable ah irukku...

Arsh: iva Ipdi sonna kekka maata... Ivala...

He sneaked his hands inside her tshirt and pinched her peaks... Making her jump and opened her eyes...

Shailu: enna Wolfey ipdi pandra? Valikkudhu...

Arsh: achoo... sorry di Chella..

He rubbed the place where he pinched making her gasp and gripped his hands tightly...

Shailu: enna panra wolfy vidu... (Whined)

Arsh: needhana di valikkudhu nu sonna ... Adhaa thecchu vidra...

Shailu: nee onnum panna venam... Kaiyya vachutu summa iru podhum..

Arsh: how could I kitten... It's been 2 f****** years 7 months 2 weeks 5 days 11 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds without you... Do you know how much I suffered?

Shailu's eyes teared hearing him... She hugged his face to her chest...

Shailu: sorry hubby.. i didn't...

Arsh; sh... It's okay...

He carresed her hair and kissed her forehead...

Arsh: why did you left me darling? I was searching for you everywhere like a madman..

Shailu: i couldn't remember anything ... I...i...

Arsh: sh... Sh... It's okay... It's okay... Don't panick baby.. you remembered something... Adhu podhum enakku.

Shailu: Wolfy...

Arsh: yes darling...

Shailu: are we .... You know?

Arsh: you are mine even you don't remember me... Only mine...

Shailu: you are mine too... Don't forget that...

Arsh: of course love bug .. I am all yours...

Shailu: what will happen now?

Arsh: unakku niyabagam vandhadha yaarkittayu solla koodadhu...

Shailu: why?

Arsh: it's not safe now... Even don't tell to Seema anni & Ajay anna...

Shailu: ok...

She placed her head on his bare chest and kissed where his heart is...

Shailu: i missed this...

Arsh: me too baby...

Shailu started to kiss and sucked in the mole his chest... Making him tighten his hold around her...

Arsh: no love bug...

Shailu: it's been a while... Please...

Arsh: not now.. tonight..

Shailu: ok.. i think I can...

Arsh: don't you dare touch yourself...

Arsh used his dominant voice...

Shailu pouted at him.. arsh Chuckled and kissed her lips and bitted it ..

Arsh: it's getting late... Yaarchu vandhuruvaanga... So I will come tonight... & Again don't tell anyone about us.. ok?

Shailu: ok.. but Ashok mamaa?

Arsh: avantayum dhaan ... Avanukku namakkulla Mulusa enna nadachunu theriyadhu .. he is just thinking that we met when you are lost your memories..

Shailu: oh .. so he doesn't know about us Fully?

Arsh shook his head as no,

Arsh: becareful babe... Inga irukavangalla nallavanga yaaru kettavanga yaarunu solradhu romba kastam...

Shailu nodded her head ... He turned to leave but Shailu grabbed his hands...

Shailu: I love you wolfy...

Arsh: I love you too love bug...

He kissed her forehead and lips & went from there...

__________

Arsh reached the special ward and punching code ... He stopped when he heard a sound from behind,

He turned around and saw seja standing there with folded hands and looking at him with frown...

He smiled and kneeled down before her...

Arsh: what happened seja? What are you doing outside alone?

Seja: nee enna pakka one week ah varala .. Naa un mela kovama irukka...

Arsh: achoo.. sorry da.. you know why right?

Seja: chithi vandhurukaanga...

Arsh: nee paathiya?

Seja shook her head as no..

Seja: amma velila allow panna maatranga... Ippovey yaarukku theriyama dhan odi vandhurukka...

Arsh: thaniya velila vara koodadhu it's not safe da..

Seja: Ada po.. Chitappa... Neeyum vara maatra ennayum vara vida maatra...

Suddenly they heard Seema calling seja...

Seema: seja ...seja... Enga di pona?

Seja: Chitappa nee po amma varanga.. Naa samalichukura...

Arsh smiled and kissed her cheeks and went into special ward...

Seema saw seja standing outside of special ward and lifted her,

Seema: enga di pona?Inga enna pandra?

Seja: chitava pakka vandha...

Seema: ippo thoongitu iruppan apram vandhu pakkalam.vaa..

Seema went from there with seja in her hips... Seja turned around and saw arsh peaking from special ward and waving his hands...

Seja Giggled and send a flying kiss to him to which he returned it...

Seema: yaarukku di flying kiss kudukura?

When Seema turned there is no one was there . She shrugged and Went from there...

Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 6.2K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
173K 6.9K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
76.7K 4.7K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...