Bieber's Assistant (Justin Bi...

By secute_justin

Griffin has been on the side of Justin Bieber 24/7. Getting him whatever he pleases and keeping him on a stri... More

Its My Job.
Living High Class.
1:32 am
Truth Comes Out
Weeks Notice
No Regrets
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Debut
NEW STORY?!
NEW STORY?! Pt. 2

Leah Prick

3.3K 69 9
By secute_justin

After a day break, the crew made it to their next stop. Atlanta. Justin was getting ready as Griffin checked over his business emails.

Griffin looks up from the laptop when he notices Justin coming out of the bathroom. He's brushing his teeth and scrolling through his phone. His toothpaste rolls down his chin. Griffin laughs and uses a napkin to wipe off the soap.

"Your like a mom that travels with me." Justin says blushing a little.

He goes back in the bathroom to spit and cleans his mouth with water. "So Griff, what's on today's agenda?"

"Uh we have sound check to do at noon, and you have your meet and greet, then a show. But till noon you are all free." Griffin explains. He nods.

He's about to say something before his attention turned to the notification text tone coming from his phone.

"Hey! Leah's coming!" He calls.

Leah Prick, Justin's girlfriend. She was a real prick but Griffin would/could never tell Justin that. He loves her too much. "We need to send her a car around noon."

"Okay I'll schedule a car to pick her up." Griffin says, already dialing a cab company here in Atlanta.

Once Justin was dressed and fed, he had to do his sound check. Hundreds of girls were already waiting outside.

All was going well until the complaining started to echo through the arena. Leah entered the room, looking pissed as ever. She walked over to Justin. He was ready to kiss her or hug her but he chose not to, noticing her temper

"You sent a fucking taxi? A taxi that poor people ride in?" She nearly screams. Her face boiled red.

"I'm sorry babe. I told Griffin a car." Justin says. Giving Griffin a stern look.

"Leah I'm sorry that was on me. The car company was booked so I called a cab." Griffin explains. But Leah only rolls her eyes.

"Guys lets take a break!" Justin yells. And takes Leah back to his dressing room.

"Nice going." Scrappy, Justin's stage manager says, giving Griffin a slight fist pound.

"Yeah someone has to tell the bitch she isn't queen." Alfredo says.

Leah Prick was also famous. She was meant to be a singer but she sucked so much she had to start taking her clothes off and selling those photos to stay in the business.

The crew, including Griffin, had no clue how her and Justin got together. It wasn't their business either.

Griffin was too deep in thought to listen to Scrappy and Alfredo's conversation

"See Justin should be dating Griffin, and Leah should be his assistant." Dan says.

"What?" Griffin asks. Snapping herself out of her trance.

"Nothing" the three say in sync and slowly walk away.

Griffin ignores the situation and plans a way to make it up to Leah. She uses Justins card to Order the prettiest, most expensive bouquet of roses and had them delivered.

When it arrived, Griffin hand delivered it to Justin's dressing room. "Flowers for ms. Prick."

"Awh from who?" Leah asks. Griffin nods her head towards Justin. He looked confused.
"Awh baby!" Leah exclaims

She then pulls Justin in for a tight hug. Justin looks at Griffin and mouths 'thank you'

Griffin gives him a thumbs up and leaves them alone.
.
.
.
After lunch the crew tries to finish the sound check.  Since Leah had arrived, Justin handed her a mic and she sang with him.

During the remainder of the check, Griffin notes that the crew has ear plugs in, trying to mask Leah's voice.

Once the sound check is over, Justin goes to Griffin, "Hey thanks for the flowers." Justin says

"Justin please. I'm your assistant. I know everything about you. I also know everything about Leah." Griffin says, while pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Well I'm going to give you a raise." He says

"No. No more raises. You already pay me twice my asking price." Griffin protests,

"Still, you're the best assistant like ever." Justin says, "Okay how about this. There's this event, The Derek Ball. It's in Washington and a few of us were invited. We want you to come."

"A ball? Oh no. Justin, while you're in Washington you're performing for the president I have to prepare you for that."

"Griffin stop." Justin says, interrupting her and places his hand on her shoulders. "You work too much. I can't become your everything. So take the night off and have some fun."

"I can't-" Griffin protests,

"Sure you can" Justin insists, Griffin continues to shake her head. He keeps pleading. He then starts to play hard ball. "Okay fine! As my assistant I order you there, or your fired."

"Fine." Griffin snaps.

"Now a raise so you can get something pretty to wear." Justin offers.

Griffin continues declining his offer. "Okay, okay, just as long as you come" Justin says.

He hugs the girl. Then walks away quickly. As soon as he's gone, Griffin can feel her pocket has gotten heavier. She reaches in and pulls out a wad of cash Justin snuck in.

Griffin rolls her eyes, "I'm going to kill that that" she says as she approaches Alfredo showing him the cash. He was smiling.

"So your coming?" He asks

"Yeah I have to be there to tell Justin who everybody is." Griffin says.

"Oh and you'll know?" He asks

"Yes actually, I got the entire invitation list and I'm going to do some research on each one of them so Justin won't fuck it up."

"Dude chill. You go above and beyond for that kid." Alfredo says taking away the legal pad, but she tries to snag it back

"I have to, I need to know his entire life in the back of my head" Griffin insists

"You are insane. Here lets get a cab and go shopping. I still need a tux and you need a gown." He says

"I can't I have to get Justin's plane to Washington. It's going to be a busy weekend for him. He has the president waiting and a ball to attend. While I stand in the shadows getting him whatever he pleases"

"Griffin, chill out. Come on, you are getting the rest of the day off. Now let's go" he orders.

The two argue for a few minutes until Alfredo steals her phone and runs. Griffin chases him until she agrees to go shopping.

They drive downtown to the classiest stores in Atlanta and look around. She ends up getting a dress and a tux for Justin.

She made it back to the stadium just in time for Justin's show.  Griffin went over into his dressing room to put his tux in there.

Leah was in there, digging through Justin's bags. "Good evening Leah. Don't mind me, I just have Justin's tux for Washington."

"Okay whatever. Do you know where Justin's wallet is?" She asks, throwing a pair of pants to the other side of the room.

"Uh no sorry. But why do you need his wallet?" Griffin asks, hanging up the tux

"I want to go shopping. Duh. I need something to wear tonight... You know, to turn on Justin" she says with a smirk

"Well he always leaves stuff in his pants pockets." Griffin suggests then leaves the room.

She walks to her usual place next to the stage and watches Justin perform.

After the show he came off and the crew went to their hotel for the night.

Griffin went to her room and looked through more emails and planned the Washington trip.

It was past 2am, and she was still working.

When she was finally about to go to sleep, there was a knock on the door. Griffin groaned and stood up to check the door, when she opened it Justin stood there.

"Oh hey I got our flights at 10. We will arrive and get good in you, then you can rest for a little, then hair and your stylist will come for you and get you ready for the ball-" Griffin explained, before she was interrupted.

"Griffin- don't talk about work. That's not why I came."

"Oh okay then what did you want- wait why the fuck are you up at 2am?" Griffin asks

"I couldn't sleep. I know you stay up even later so I came here."

"Well you know your welcomed anytime." She says then sits back at her desk. While she looks at the computer agains, Justin tries to spark ip a conversation.

"Oh that tux you picked out, that was amazing.thank you.... Did you get something for you?" Asks

"Yeah, surprisingly." Griffin admits, he smiles. He walked over and looked at what she was working on.

"What's that?" He asks

"Uh people just asking for collaborations, girls sending naked photos of themselves, people threatening to sue, stupid crap like that." Griffin explains

"Wow this is what you do? All day everyday? What else?"

"Uh answering your phone, making sure you eat, I keep your schedule on track.... Which you are screwing up right now. Now go to bed. Leah will wake up and wonder where you are."

"Thanks again Griffin." He says

"Sweet dreams." Griffin says. He then left. She stays up for an hour or two before She finally falls asleep working at her desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 287 30
In which Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber fall in love. #94 in hailey baldwin fan fiction
68.8K 907 47
love is too often times bittersweet