Strangers To Lovers

Autorstwa marie200013

In a world where devotion and love clash, Ella Smith finds herself at a fork in the road. Driven by her need... Więcej

Prologue
A Date with Destiny at Table Four
"Intoxication and Tension"
"The Unusual Proposal."
"Uncharted Territory of Hearts"
An Extraordinary Night
"Glamour and Distraction"
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Epilogue.

Chapter 16.

16 13 0
Autorstwa marie200013

Following an experience that was quite similar to what Luke's mother had through, I found it difficult to stay motionless. After all that had occurred with his mother, it was difficult for him to remain motionless. Over the course of those days, I spent my time wandering about the kitchen, rubbing my face against the glass wall of the living room, traveling up and down the stairs leading to the balcony a dozen times, and checking my phone around one hundred times. It is when I received the SMS, it was all that I had imagined it to be.

I received a message from Luke informing me that I should leave his residence and Return the money that he has. Even though he had warned me not to approach his mother, I pretended to be lying when I said that we had sex there. I did this because I wanted to avoid his mother. It was then that I abruptly burst into tears and said, "Augh!" The shouting of Dylan, "Ella, you need to sit down," drew my attention to the situation. In a short amount of time, Luke will most likely arrive. When Dylan sprang up from his couch, he looked at me with a troubled expression on his face while looking at me in terror.

It is possible that he is doing a background inquiry; if this is the case, I might be subject to defamation lawsuit. On the off chance that he was going to go looking for her, she would be able to recognize me. "I really doubt it-" "Do you think she's going to put a tail on me?" . Holy cow! I just disclosed to her that I was a member of Facebook and provided her with my full name. This is incomprehensible! This is incomprehensible!It was then that he stood up, made his way to where I was, and began climbing the stairs. I took a step backwards and forced myself against the rails as I retreated. quite a bit.

I murmured, making sure to keep my voice to a level that Dylan would not be able to hear. "So she thinks I'm not good enough for Luke?" Was the question that he asked. To my forearm, he took a hold. "You're fine." "I guess she thinks the same thing." It was a sigh. If someone were to see Luke and I side by side, they would be able to see the difference between us. Because of this, I could never make myself appear to be someone that I certainly was not. "Take a deep breath and stop thinking," I said. "I am the essence of calm." "Unless I break the contract between Luke and me and he's gonna kill me or worse, take his money back."

There was a wrinkle in Dylan's brow. As soon as the front door opened, my jaw fell open in a moment of terror. Is it possible that Luke's mother is returning once more? "How is that even worse?" I was knocked down for around three seconds when my foot became trapped on the wood. At that moment, strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I attempted to free myself from Dylan's grasp, but I felt myself stumbling a little bit. When I was to the top step of the staircase, I positioned my head so that it was about two inches away from it and peered up at it. Through the use of Luke remained there, seeming to be completely oblivious to my inverted viewpoint. I am perplexed.

A question was posed to him, "What do you two do...?"Holding on to his In order to straighten my back, I began by rotating my arm and spinning for a little amount of time. In response, I remarked, "Luke, I am sorry." According to him, "I am sorry." In the event that you decide to terminate the contract, it is acceptable. My response was, "I'm sorry, but I just can't help it." "What are you both doing?" he asked, his jaw tense, and I paused momentarily before responding. The question "Help what?" was pressed upon me. "Fool around with my best friend while I was working?" he asked in response. "What?"

he said, pointing at us in disbelief. The conversation proceeded with Dylan smiling slightly and saying, "Luk, I had no idea that you and his girlfriend were so close." Bennett asked once more, "What's wrong with you?" with a skeptical expression that continued to haunt him. "Don't you want to?" "Why would I want to?" My words were, "Your mother..." and I gave him a slight nod. "Did she come here while I was gone?" I indicated with a nod. "At what time? Exactly what happened? What was she wearing? I indicated with a nod. A question that he posed was, "What happened to me?"He is going to comment on my clothes.

I told him, as he was closing his eyes, that was unavoidable. "What happened?" Dylan made a joke, and I had just about no choice but to Please respond to him. I didn't become aware of his query until he asked, "Did," for the first time. Were all of the details worked out by her? I kept her informed. There was a buddy of ours named Ella. family from Paris, and I arranged for her to meet you." "Did she believe me?" "I'm not sure." "She also didn't try to get Ella out, if that counts for something." "Why would she come here directly?" I questioned. He moaned and then said, "It's because I'm wearing my shirt."

He grumbled once again, "That's because there are no clean clothes that I can wear," and explained why this was the case. "I don't have any clean clothes," I said to myself. Do you remember it?" As Dylan coughed into his hand, I think I heard what sounded like a lighthearted chuckle. Before clearing his throat, he did so with a kind glance in my direction. It is certain that you will have to meet together once again in the future since she has already met you once. There will come a moment when you will need to meet with her once again, and I don't want to put it off any longer.

Since you are going to have to communicate with her once again, I presume he is not anticipating that I will be able to speak French. Due to the fact that he did not seem to take offense at my answer, it appeared to me that he was not anticipating that I would react in French. After that, he responded by saying, "Well, I figured that out, so that's what happened." According to Dylan, "I am the one who is to blame for that." As a response after being asked, "Did anything else happen?" in reaction to the question. I am My cheeks began to warm up, and I smiled at him in a way that conveyed the sentiment, "Well, um."

I interrupted him before he could say anything, and his ears began to blush. He opened his mouth to say something, but I had already interrupted him. That was the only thing I said, immediately interrupting him before he could say anything further. Because her tone was not quite appropriate, I had no choice but to interrupt her. It was almost as if she was cautioning me against being a slut, and I felt compelled to reply to her. "We're both adults, so what's the point?" After I became aware that I was speaking too loudly, I bit my tongue. "To tell you the truth, we do not have a sexual life. According to this policy, she is not permitted to interfere in any way with our sexual lives because of specific regulations.

I gave Dylan a suspicious look as he laughed, and he laughed back. According to him, "Ella was not at fault." "Her provocative words were in your defense." An unpleasant scuff was given by me. During the time when my feet were resting on the floor, I hushed the lie that you had claimed would be forgotten. "All right, so it's possible that we could "Make an effort to accomplish it." I did state. Ella is required to get a wardrobe that is adequate. in addition to teaching her a few fundamental French words. Let's do it.

The only thing I need to do is find out how to keep her occupied for a few days. The notion occurred to him as he scowled and pondered, "If we find out which colleges are the best, maybe we can create a fake degree." His lips were pursed as he spoke, "Yeah, yeah." He continued, "I will change my entire life just to be able to spend the rest of my days with you," as he looked out into the distance. "I will do anything to make that happen." That being said, maybe she need to get a haircut as well. I am relieved to report that your car was not present. "What exactly is an issue? "What exactly is wrong?" I inquired about it.

"I guess I should have known I couldn't date you." As a means of preventing myself from replying, I bit my lip in order to avoid having to do so. "I guess I should have known that none of my efforts would have been enough." When Luke began, he halted his progress because, well. In fact, it was. Despite the fact that it was evident that I would have to lie to his mother, it was still painful to hear exactly what needed to be changed. I was curious as to whether or not they considered me to be that trashy. Were they honestly under the impression that I was worthless? A. Luke I was at a loss for words, but I apologized for my behavior. The alternative of acquiring a after hearing the round of applause, I was at a loss for words.

At the time I was Luke gave me a suspicious look as he was ready to go, and it was obvious that he was uncomfortable. I never thought that he would act in such a compassionate manner when he was alone himself. "In general, I show consideration," I said in response. In the event that you are not interested in moving forward with our arrangement, I am able to comprehend your motivations. "In general, I am considerate," I said to him. "I don't like my mother." My problems originate from the fact that she provides me with women that have features that are similar to her own physical appearance.

In spite of the fact that there was a part of me that wanted to give Luke a high five and bid him farewell, my more kind side had the upper hand. In light of these circumstances, it was not surprising that Luke did not want to be coerced into entering into a relationship with the person that his mother had chosen for him. It seems that his mother was under the impression that she was the Queen of England. As a matter of fact, she believed that she was the Royal Queen of England. Even at that, she accused me with In addition to making fun of my appearance, you stole Luke's possessions. I thought about it. and that she would cause me to feel fear? Is it true that she intended to make me feel afraid?

I did not feel threatened by her. I responded by saying, "I will still help you," and Luke felt a sense of relief upon hearing that. As I did mention. "Thank you, Ella." By the time I finished my sentence, which was, "I'm going to make you feel good about myself," my pulse rate started to speed up. It is her opinion that I am not enough excellent. In her opinion, I lacked the necessary level of expertise. There was a little moment of surprise for the child. After he had finished his comment, he hummed and turned his head to face me. He then continued by saying, "Your mother is really intimidating." In addition to that, I guess I'll have to portray an air of intimidation.

Dylan questioned with a nod and straightened shoulders, "You want me to make you good enough for me?" Dylan's shoulders were straightened. I looked at him for a moment. "Yes." As I continued to look at him, I became aware that Dylan and Luke were both people of the male gender. I am going to have to find a girl in order to do this. I turned my back on him and gave him a quick glance. While he was looking at me, his brows furrowed, and I found myself staring into his eyes. When I smiled, I Surprisingly, I remembered that Dylan and Luke were in the same room. guys as well as girls. He responded by saying, "I'll get ready, but I'll be okay with you." The one Donna had likewise taken a seat on a bench at the Coffee House after Luke had parked his car, and this occurred exactly one hour later.

Her eyes became wide, and she gazed at his sophisticated car for a brief while before I lowered the window and persuaded her to get inside. But she did not respond. The aspect about Donna that I admired the most was that she never made anybody feel awkward or uneasy. I unlocked the door for her after she said, "This is like the Princess Diaries," and I opened it for her. I shot her in the eye and said, "No, it isn't even close," referring to the situation. A smile appeared on her face as Dylan turned his head to gaze at her from the front seat of the vehicle. "Hello, Donna," the speaker said. "Oh, it's you!" I did state.

Dylan used to be employed at a business that was no longer in operation. Hello, Luke!! It's great to see you once again! In spite of the fact that you had just recently laid eyes on her, it seemed as if you had been the best of friends for quite some time. Attending to Through the rearview mirror, Luke gave her a friendly wave. His eyes became more narrowed. a little bit, and produced a discordant sound. "I trust that you will." be adequate," I said back. I completely ignored him at that moment. "You don't need to worry about anything, Luke." In response, she smiled at him as well. Apparently, the two of you are getting along really well.

"Where are we going?" When I offered that we go to the outlets at Woodbury Common, Dylan recommended that I go to stores that would be appealing to both myself and Luke's mother. With the intention of generating the impression that I had a double chin, I retreated and said, "Her preferences are a little bit more refined."His shoulders sagged as he said, "But apart from purchasing something like Coach, I think there's something for each of us," he said. It seems that there is an other option available than Coach. There is no doubt that we will find anything that satisfies my requirements. I responded by saying, "I am sure we will find something that meets our needs."

"We don't want to buy stuff I'll never wear." "I'm sure we'll find something that meets our needs," I said confidently. our needs," I believe that it is a fantastic notion to push for which Mrs. I don't want to purchase clothing," Connor whispered into her neck. "But I don't want to buy clothes." I, too, will never wear anything like that. In addition to that, I need to get some usual garments."I'm not going to wear Prada every day," I added, indicating Luke with my hand pointing. "You could still replace what you had with better outfits," he replied in response. After that, Donna gave me a kind inclination of her head, and Dylan gave him a suspicious glance while gently pushing him in the leg.

Following that, Donna offered me a handshake. The issue was with you in the first place. He said, "I was aware that something was off," and I agreed with him. A gulp was taken by me. I don't understand why I even bothered to come. Throughout the whole process, it seemed as if you would have chosen to be somewhere else completely. My eyebrows wrinkled as I became aware of the fact that he had become rather silent. I had the impression that I was apologizing for the hundredth time for making the statement that "it was not surprising that he would figure that out."

In a state of feeling unworthy, you inquire, "Did she call you worthless?" I inquired about it. Please accept my apologies if I have made you feel worthless.I'm I expressed my little discomfort at your question and apologized for the inconvenience. To my advantage, I decided to delegate this responsibility to another individual. I am having a lot of difficulties because of your egotistical and dumb behavior. In fact, I am unable to function properly. It would have been ideal if I hadn't tried to force it onto you in that way. During this specific time, I was filled with remorse for all that had transpired. When we first confronted each other earlier, I was much too impulsive for my own good; I ought to have been more collected.

The notion that I am putting the responsibility for what took place on Luke is something that I am now attempting to convey. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his way; I was dragged toward him. While I was just a few inches away from him, his fingers slowly made their way down my arm. "You asked me earlier if I could make you good enough for you," he remarked in response. I did not breathe for a little period of time. His hand seemed to be overly warm. he is It is an incredibly amazing aroma for cologne. It was touching his hand in a way that was unsettling. "I am the one who is responsible for is causing you to act in a manner that you normally would not."

Through time, I Pulling back my eyes, I was able to see his stern gaze as he said, "Ella, loyalty and compassion are more valuable than money." In my view, the qualities of compassion and loyalty are more important than the acquisition of worldly wealth. "Luke..." As I released his arm, I murmured, "Get your hands on what you're going to buy," and then I released it. "I'll pay for them." "Luke," I responded to him. You are not concerned about the contract in any way. Not any longer. You can count on me to assist you in locating your new home as quickly as possible. Immediate assistance will be provided to you by me.

The comments he made struck me. His comment caught me so off surprise that I had already left the room before I became aware of what he had said. If Luke wanted to end the deal, would he be willing to do so?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8K 126 18
~Completed~Michelle has practically been raising her younger brother Finn since she was a teenager. Never really getting to be her own person and do...
109K 2.8K 23
When up-and-coming fashion mogul Luna learns her company is on the brink of financial ruin, she strikes a business deal with self-made billionaire co...
2.2M 45.3K 28
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
18.6K 1.8K 41
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...