[QT] : Cannon fodder little h...

Door coffeenrie

Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel] Author: Zhang Sanwu Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-01-05 L... Meer

The little husband of the wrong marriage (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
end
The little husband of Chongxi (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
end
Little Husband White Moonlight (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
end
The Royal little husband of the Champion (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
end
The county magistrate's little husband (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
end
The original world (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

end

284 6 1
Door coffeenrie

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 349 The Initial World (End)

    After news of Yunxi Academy's recruitment of teachers spread, many people came to Yunxi Academy to sign up happily after they inquired and learned that food and lodging were included, and the monthly payment was five taels.

    Wu Bai originally thought that there would not be many doctors who came to apply for the recruitment, but he didn't expect that twenty doctors came. After the assessment, Wu Bai finally left ten doctors.

    There are even more masters from Xiao Zimo's side, there are more than 60 people, most of them have been admitted to the Tongsheng Fame, only a few people have been admitted to the scholar, but none of them came Sign up.

    After the same screening, Xiao Zimo retained 20 people. Of those few scholars, he only left three in the end, and the remaining dozen or so were all Tongsheng.

    Those who were selected were very happy to go home to pack their luggage and live in the academy, while those who were not selected left Yunxi Academy with regret.

    Three days passed quickly, and Yunxi Academy officially opened.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai led the masters and students to the open space in the center of the academy, and then he stood up and told everyone about the origin and philosophy of the academy, and then talked about the future development plan of the academy, and finally thanked you solemnly Those who were helpful to the building of the Academy stopped talking.

    After he walked down, Wu Bai went up to talk about the plans and ideas of the School of Pharmacy.

    After the husband and wife finished speaking, Xue Yutang walked up immediately. He was speaking as a representative of outstanding students. Xue Yutang was one of the children who were admitted to Tongsheng not long ago. His name is now considered legendary in the academy. When it opened, the students saw him go up to speak, and looked at Xue Yutang excitedly, wanting to hear the other party's analysis of the learning method.

    However, Xue Yutang did not describe his study method in detail above, he just briefly talked about the importance of hard work, and then said some words of thanks for the teacher's teaching, and finally, as a student representative, he welcomed the new students who entered the academy!

    After Xue Yutang finished speaking, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai went on stage together to announce the official opening of Yunxi Academy!

    After school started, everyone found the teaching dormitory according to the classes assigned in advance, and waited for the teachers to teach.

    Since most of these students came to Yunxi Academy for Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai naturally couldn't leave all the students to be taught by other masters, but kept them all to themselves, they couldn't teach them at all In the end, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo set a schedule and taught a class every seven days.

    Even so, after seven days, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo still had no time to rest. They taught Class A in the morning and Class B in the afternoon. They were arranged in order according to the schedule, and the seven days were full of courses.

    Fortunately, the habit of resting for two days in January persisted, and the two were a little more relaxed.

    On this day, it was finally the end of the month. The children of the academy went home, and so did the masters.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to Xiao's house together.

    "You are back." Mother Xiao said with a smile.

    She knew that Wu Bai and the others were on vacation today, so she prepared sweet wine balls and waited for them. Seeing the two of them coming back, she hurriedly told them, "Go and wash your hands, these sweet wine balls won't taste good if they're cold.

    " Wine balls!" Wu Bai's eyes lit up, he likes to eat these sweet and sour foods!

    Xiao's mother nodded with a smile, and at the same time kept scooping the sweet wine balls in the pot into the bowl with a spoon in her hand.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo quickly put the books in their hands into the study, and then went out to wash their hands.

    The two carried the sweet wine balls that Xiao's mother had prepared, walked to the main room, and started to eat.

    Seeing Wu Bai's eager look, Xiao Zimo warned, "Be careful, eat slowly." "

    Yeah." Wu Bai nodded casually, then scooped up a ball and put it in his mouth, just as he was about to praise it. When making the sweet wine balls, he suddenly couldn't help covering his mouth and retching.

    "How are you?" Xiao Zimo hurriedly put down the spoon and asked worriedly.

    Wu Bai retched twice, raised his head, and said with a smile, "I guess I'm pregnant." "

    Really?" Xiao Zimo hugged Wu Bai happily.

    At this time, Mother Xiao walked in with a bowl, and just saw the two hugging each other, she reminded: "If you keep hugging, this sweet wine ball will be cold." Xiao Zimo let go of it with a face full of

    joy Wu Bai turned her head to Xiao's mother and said, "Mom, Brother Bai is pregnant."

    As soon as the words came out, Xiao's mother looked at Wu Bai in surprise, she quickly put the things in her hand on the table, carefully Walking towards Wu Bai, he asked, "Have you invited the doctor to see it?"

    "Mother, Brother Bai is a doctor himself, have you forgotten?" Xiao Zimo reminded.

    Mother Xiao raised her hand and patted her forehead, and said with a smile, "Look at me, I'm so happy and confused!"

    Wu Bai smiled lightly, and said, "Mom is going to be a grandmother!"

    "Hahaha..." Xiao Mother couldn't help laughing.     Xiao Zimo embraced Wu Bai

    , and said happily, "I'm going to be a father too!"

Looking at him, he said, "It's been two months."

    Wu Bai counted the time, Xiao Pan, their child from the previous life, came to them at the same time, but he didn't expect this child to be quite punctual. Thinking of this, Wu Bai Bai couldn't help laughing lightly.

    Xiao Zimo saw what Wu Bai was thinking, he held Wu Bai's hand, and said: "The cattail grass is as tough as silk, and the rock is invariable. Pan'er really lives up to his name." "Haha... If Pan'er knew you like

    this To tease him, I have to be in a hurry with you." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Haha..." Xiao Zimolang laughed.

    The news of Wu Bai's pregnancy was quickly spread by Xiao's mother, and the villagers came to Xiao's house to visit Wu Bai after hearing the news.

    Two days later, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to the academy, and received congratulations from all the masters and students.

    After discussion, several masters from the College of Pharmacy approached Wu Bai and persuaded Wu Bai to take good care of his body and leave other affairs to them. Wu Bai declined all these kind offers one by one. He felt that he was not at the point where he needed to rest the point.

    Yunxi Academy has only been opened for a few months, and there are many things that need to be dealt with by him, and the children's classes cannot be delayed, so he rejected the proposals of several masters.

    Several masters tried to persuade Wu Bai to no avail, so they could only take care of Wu Bai more on weekdays. For example, when they saw Wu Bai carrying a heavy object, they would take the initiative to help Wu Bai pick it up.

    Although Wu Bai did not accept the persuasion of these masters, he still had a sense of proportion in his heart. After staying in the academy for another six months, he handed over the matter in hand to other masters.

    After he came back from the academy, he appeared in the village. In the morning, he often smelled the aroma of Xiao's mother making soup for Wu Bai, and in the afternoon, he would see Xiao Zimo wandering around the village with Wu Bai.

    This afternoon, after Xiao Zimo finished teaching the students, he put the books back in the office, and hurried back to Xiao's house.

    Wu Bai was looking at Butang in front of him in trouble, when he saw Xiao Zimo coming back, his eyes lit up immediately, he got up and ran towards Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo quickly supported him, and said worriedly: "Go slowly, be careful not to fall." "

    Okay, I will pay attention next time." Wu Bai nodded obediently.

    "Did Pan'er bother you today?" Xiao Zimo asked with concern as he hugged Wu Bai into his arms.

    "Pan'er is very good, she didn't trouble me." Wu Bai replied.

    As soon as the words fell, his stomach suddenly swelled up, and Wu Bai couldn't help laughing: "Pan'er is so smart, I know you're back, and I'm greeting you!" Xiao Zimo put his hand on Wu Bai's belly

    , After a while, a small bag bulged from the place where his hand was placed. Xiao Zimo said with a smile: "Didn't you see that this kid is so clever? I used to look silly.

    " Pick up a small bag.

    Wu Bai smiled lightly and said, "If you speak ill of him again, be careful that he is in a hurry with you!"

    "Hahaha..." Xiao Zimo did not continue, he knew that if the child started to make a fuss, it would be his husband who would suffer the most. Lang.

    "My mother just boiled a tonic soup for me, go and drink it!" Wu Bai said with a smile.

    Xiao Zimo smiled helplessly, walked to the table, picked up the soup and drank it down in one gulp.

    Unexpectedly, the scene of him drinking the tonic soup happened to be seen by Xiao's mother, and Xiao's mother walked towards him with a displeased face, complaining: "How can you compete with Bai Geer for food!" "I didn't talk to

    Bai Brother grabs food." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "I still said no, I saw it with my own eyes." Mother Xiao said unhappily.

    Xiao Zimo had no choice but to look at Wu Bai as if asking for help. Wu Bai rubbed his nose in embarrassment, and then said to Mother Xiao: "Mother, I really asked Zimo to drink this tonic soup.

    " How can you let Zimo drink what you drink!" Mother Xiao said helplessly.

    In the end, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo explained to Xiao’s mother that too much supplementation for a pregnant woman is not good. After listening to Xiao’s mother, she said that she would not make soup for Wu Bai so frequently in the future, but only occasionally. once.

    After discussing the matter, Mother Xiao went into the kitchen to cook dinner, while Xiao Zimo accompanied Wu Bai for a walk in the village.

    It was early spring at this time, and the grass on the side of the road sprouted grass tips. Looking up, a happy scene came into view.

    Wu Bai suddenly thought of the avenue that Xiao Zimo built for himself, and he asked, "Do you still remember 'Zijin Road'?"

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Of course I do."

    "Peach blossoms will be in another month. " In the season of full bloom, 'Zijin Road' will definitely attract countless people to watch it!" Wu Bai said full of nostalgia.

    "That's right, there will definitely be many gifted scholars and beauties going to 'Zijin Road' to promise each other for life!" Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    "May they all get married like you and me!" Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Well, definitely will." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    The two walked around the village, and finally returned to Xiao's house. At this time, Xiao's father had returned and was washing his hands with water. Xiao's mother was about to go out to call them, but when she saw Wu Bai and two people coming back, she stopped. He said to them: "You guys go to the main room first, I'll bring the soup, and then you can eat."

    After dinner, Xiao Zimo accompanied Wu Bai around the yard for a few times to digest food, and then helped him Go to bed and rest.

    After covering Wu Bai with the quilt, Xiao Zimo left the room and found Father Xiao.

    Father Xiao asked, "Zimo, what do you want from me?"

    "Father, I do have something to do, and I want to ask you for help." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "What's the matter?" Father Xiao asked curiously.

    Xiao Zimo replied: "I want to buy some peach trees and plant them in the village, but the academy is too busy and I don't have time to do it, so I want to ask my father to help me." "Plant peach trees?" Xiao Zimo asked

    . Father Nahan said, "Why do you suddenly want to plant peach trees?"

    "Brother Bai likes peach trees, and I want to plant some peach trees to please him." Xiao Zimo said truthfully.

    Hearing this answer, Xiao's father was a little surprised, but also felt it was reasonable. After a while, he nodded and said, "Okay, I heard that people in the neighboring village planted a lot of peach trees, and I'll buy some for you tomorrow. "

    "By the way, how many peach trees do you want to buy?"

    Xiao Zimo replied: "The more the better, I want to plant peach blossoms on the roadsides of the village, so that when Brother Bai goes out, he can see peach blossoms at any time."

    "Okay, I understand." Father Xiao nodded.

    "Thank you father." Xiao Zimo thanked.

    Father Xiao waved his hand and said, "You don't need to be so polite."

    Xiao Zimo took out a stack of silver bills from his pocket and handed them to Father Xiao, and then said, "This is the money to buy peach blossom trees. If Father doesn't have enough money by then, you can ask me to buy it again." Take it."

    Xiao Zimo wanted to plant peach blossom trees on both sides of the road in the village, which required a lot of money, Xiao's father didn't refuse, and took the silver ticket readily.

    The next day, Xiao Zimo went to the academy to teach, and Wu Bai was bored at home, so he got up and went out.

    He walked slowly towards the entrance of the village, but met Xiao's father on the way. When the other party saw him, he asked someone to stop the ox cart immediately.

    "Brother Bai, where are you going?" Father Xiao asked.

    "I'm just walking around the village. What is father planning to do with so many peach trees?" Wu Bai asked rhetorically.

    Father Xiao said with a smile: "That boy Zimo said he wanted to plant peach blossoms in the village for you to admire, and he asked me to do it." Hearing this,

    Wu Bai was a little moved, he just sighed a little yesterday A few words of "Zijin Road", never thought that Xiao Zimo would take his words to heart, and now he plans to plant peach trees all over the village.

    "Brother Bai, walk slowly by yourself, be careful not to fall, I have to find someone to help plant trees, so I'll go first." Father Xiao gave a few words of advice, and left in the ox cart.

    Wu Bai slowly came to Yunxi Academy at the entrance of the village. The uncle at the gate knew Wu Bai and let him in.

    As soon as he entered the academy, Wu Bai met a teacher from the Faculty of Literature. When the other party saw him, he hurried over to say hello.

    "Master Wu, why did you come to the academy today?"

    "I'm here to see Zimo, do you know where he is at the moment?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I saw him just now, and he seems to have gone to the student dormitory." The master replied.

    "Thank you." Wu Bai thanked, and walked in the direction of the dormitory.

    As soon as Wu Bai walked to the gate of the dormitory, he saw Xiao Zimo and another teacher helping a student come out, he hurried forward and asked, "What's wrong with him?" "I'm not feeling well, I didn't go to class

    today , I was planning to take him to the pharmacy school to see his master." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Let me show him!" Wu Bai suggested.

    Xiao Zimo hesitated for a moment, and helped the student to the stool next to him.

    Wu Bai stretched out his hand to feel the pulse of the other party, but found that the other party had fainted from hunger. After hearing Wu Bai's diagnosis, Xiao Zimo hurriedly brought water and food. The masters are causing trouble."

    "Why did you faint from hunger?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    The student struggled for a moment, and explained his reasons. The other party came from a neighboring village. In order to help him get a good name, his family saved money on food and expenses. This made the other party feel very guilty. Burden, who knows that he will faint from hunger.

    After listening to the other party's narration, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were silent for a while, and asked the other party to go to the classroom to attend the class normally.

    In the afternoon, the husband and wife recruited all the masters to discuss this matter, and finally set a certain number of places in each class, and students can apply for tuition fee reduction. At the same time, they also set up scholarships to reward students with excellent grades.

    Soon the masters informed all the students of this matter, and some students from poor families filed applications one after another. Finally, Xiao Zimo checked with the masters and confirmed that the students were from poor families, and refunded most of the tuition fees according to the situation.

    At the same time, the establishment of scholarships made these students more diligent and eager to learn. After class, Xiao Zimo was often pulled by students to ask about his homework.

    Two months later, Xiao Zimo was on vacation at the end of the month. He helped Wu Bai go out for a walk. At this time, all the peach blossom trees had been transplanted. According to Xiao Zimo’s intention, Xiao’s father had selected all adult peach trees. At this moment, the peach blossoms are in full bloom. Besides the couple, many villagers also went out of their homes to enjoy the peach blossoms.

    When everyone saw Wu and Bai, they stepped forward to say hello.

    An aunt asked: "Brother Bai, this belly is about to give birth, right?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "It will only be in a few days."

    "Then you have to be careful when you walk."

    "We will, don't worry, auntie." Xiao Zimo replied.

    The two walked around the village for half a circle, and Wu Bai felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach. He grabbed Xiao Zimo's hand, frowned and said, "Pan'er seems to be coming out." Xiao Zimo was so frightened that he hugged Wu Bai quickly

    . Get up and walk back quickly.

    Seeing his anxious face, Xiao's mother hurriedly asked, "What's wrong? Did Brother Bai fall?" "

    No, it's Pan'er who wants to see grandma." Wu Bai replied.

    Wu Bai said a long time ago that she wanted to name the child Xiao Pan, so Mother Xiao knew who Wu Bai was talking about. When she heard what Wu Bai said, she quickly asked Xiao Zimo to carry Wu Bai to the bed. He hurried to the neighbor's house and asked the other party to help deliver the baby.

    This aunt has been delivering babies for many years and is very experienced. Mother Xiao is very relieved of her.

    The scene of Xiao Zimo rushing back with Wu Bai in his arms was seen by many villagers, and they almost all guessed that Wu Bai had started it, so all the aunts in the village came to Xiao's house one after another, and some of them helped heat the fire. water, and some help boil the red eggs.

    Xiao's mother looked at Xiao Zimo who was staying by the bed and refused to leave, and tried to persuade him a few times, but she found it was useless, and finally had to let him stay.

    Two hours later, everyone breathed a sigh of relief as Pan'er cried 'Wow'.

    Xiao Zimo glanced at Xiao Pan casually, and said to Wu Bai who was still open, "The appearance hasn't changed." Wu Bai was

    completely relieved when he heard this, closed his eyes and fell asleep, after all, he had consumed A lot of stamina.

    This time, Wu Bai didn't wake up until noon the next day. Xiao Zimo was guarding him at that time. When he saw him wake up, he quickly helped him sit up and drank porridge for him.

    After drinking the porridge, Wu Bai asked, "Where's Pan'er?"

    "The mother is taking him next door, don't worry!" Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Go and hug him, I'll take a look." Wu Bai said.

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go right away."

    After a while, Xiao Zimo came in with a thick swaddle in his arms, and he put the child in front of Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai looked at Pan'er, stretched out his hand to touch the other's little face, and said with emotion: "It really hasn't changed at all." Perhaps

    Pan'er felt Wu Bai's breath, he opened his eyes and looked at Wu Bai, stretched out He stretched out his little hand towards Wu Bai, and Wu Bai held his little hand with a smile, and shouted softly: "Pan'er~" "

    Ah~ah~" Pan'er opened his small mouth and replied, not sure if he was listening. I understand that Wu Bai is calling him.

    Time flies, and five years have passed in the blink of an eye, and Pan'er has reached the age of school.

    On this day, Pan'er got up early in the morning and pestered Wu Bai to comb the top of his head with a neat little braid. He carried the small schoolbag that Xiao's mother sewed for him, and walked slowly to the cloud with small steps. Creek Academy.

    The main entrance of the academy was open today, and many people walked into the academy with their children and started queuing up to sign up.

    The year before last, Yunxi Academy had five senior high school scholars, and one of them was admitted as the number one scholar. Children are sent here to study.

    These people are not short of money, which has driven the development of Yunxi Village. Many villagers have built inns in the village and restaurants to accommodate these people. Xiao Zimo planted peach blossoms.

    Whenever the peach blossoms are in full bloom, being in it is like being in a fairyland.

    Pan'er swaggered into the familiar academy, lined up with a serious face, and when he was finally in line, the students in charge of registration were all stunned.

    "Pan'er, why are you here?" the student asked.

    "I'm old enough to enroll." Pan'er said solemnly.

    "Where are Master Xiao and Master Wu?" The student looked around twice, but did not see Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai.

    Pan'er puffed out her small chest and said, "I'm not a kid anymore, I can sign up by myself."

    "Pfft!" Wu Bai laughed.

    He told Pan'er yesterday that after entering the school, he is an older child, and he can no longer cling to others. He didn't expect the other party to listen to his words, and came to the academy alone to sign up today.

    If he hadn't been worried about Pan'er and followed behind the other party, he might have missed Pan'er's words.

    "Pan'er is indeed a big kid, I believe you can sign up by yourself." Wu Bai gave Pan'er a cheering gesture and left here, looking for a corner where Pan'er could not see.

    The student in charge of registration saw what Wu Bai meant, and he said to Pan'er: "Name, age." When

    Pan'er heard this, he immediately turned his head to look at the other party, and said solemnly with a wrinkled face: "Xiao Pan, five Years old."

    The student brushed a few strokes on the booklet, wrote Pan'er's information on it, then nodded and said, "Okay, next." Hearing this,

    Pan'er heaved a sigh of relief, obediently gave up his seat, and let the following people sign up.

    Wu Bai walked towards Pan'er, pretending not to know and asked: "Can Pan'er get a good name?"

    "It's done!" Pan'er threw herself at Wu Bai with eyes full of excitement.

    At this time, Xiao Zimo came towards them with a stack of books, and shouted: "Fu Lang, Pan'er!"

    "Father!

    " That's amazing!" Xiao Zimo rubbed Pan'er's little head with a smile.

    Pan'er felt that Xiao Yaji had become loose. He frowned and looked at Xiao Zimo unhappily.

    Xiao Zimo laughed loudly and said, "Go, go to the room where I work, and I'll comb it for you again."

    Only then did Pan'er nodded in satisfaction, and stretched out his hands to Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo led Pan'er from left to right, and walked towards the academy, leaving only the three of them laughing happily.

    The author has something to say: The daily life in the original world is over here. I will explain Xiao Zimo’s identity and origin tomorrow, and it will be completely over. Thanks to the little cuties for their constant company~~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-12-30 23:52:10~2021-12-31 22:26:54~Thanks to the little

    angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Shi Tian 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    End End

    In the empty space, Wu Bai seems to have returned to the initial time, when there was nothing in the space, it is the same at this moment, the original study room and pavilion, flowers and lawn all disappeared, looking around, only feel that the surroundings are in chaos.

    The only difference from before is that Wu Bai's mood has changed drastically, he is no longer as uneasy as before.

    Suddenly, the surrounding chaotic atmosphere formed a mysterious vortex, Wu Bai gradually rose with the cyclone, the higher the cyclone, the faster the speed, Wu Bai couldn't help but close his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes again, he found himself standing on a colorful bridge.

    At the end of the Hongqiao, Xiao Zimo was dressed in a radiant black robe, looking at him with a faint smile.

    "Zimo!" Wu Bai ran towards Xiao Zimo with eyes full of surprise.

    As he ran, rays of divine light emanated from his body, and when he got off Hongqiao, his temperament changed dramatically, making him look extremely sacred.

    Xiao Zimo caught Wu Bai and hugged him into his arms. Even if the other party has gone through reincarnation, gained merits, and cultivated into a divine body, he is still his husband.

    Wu Bai hugged Xiao Zimo and took a deep breath, and then he came out of the other party's arms and asked, "Zimo, where is this?" "

    This is the God Realm." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "God Realm!" Wu Bai exclaimed, "Why did I appear here?"

    "You are now a little god in the God Realm." Xiao Zimo smiled dotingly.

    "What's going on here?" Wu Bai asked suspiciously, "What is your identity? Can you tell me now?"

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "I was originally a god in the God Realm. I never thought I would meet you. After I came back from the catastrophe, I didn’t want you to reincarnate and forget me completely, so I used my divine power to create a space for you, and then sent you to the small world to accumulate merit. Now that your merits and virtues are complete, you have cultivated a divine body and become a god-king."

    "It turns out that you have spent so much effort for me, and you must have wasted a lot!" Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo moved.

    "I lost a lot of divine power, but I am willing to be with you forever." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai with burning eyes.

    Wu Bai was so moved that he took half a step forward and kissed Xiao Zimo.

    "Zimo, is this the daughter-in-law you have been hiding from us?" A female voice said teasingly.

    Xiao Zimo turned his head to look at the other party, and smiled helplessly: "Mother, why are you here?"

    The person who came was Xiao Zimo's mother, the god Simiao.

    "I saw you rushing to Hongqiao with a look on your face. I was worried that you had something to do, so I followed you here to have a look. It seems that I was worrying for nothing!" God Simiao joked.

    Wu Bai learned that the other party was Xiao Zimo's mother, so he hurried out of Xiao Zimo's arms and said hello, "Wu Bai has met Shenjun."

    Simiao Shenjun smiled gently: "You don't have to be so polite, just follow Zimo and call me Just mother."

    "Yes." Wu Bai nodded obediently.

    After a while, a man flew over from the sky again. The man was wearing a white robe that faintly exuded divine light. The man landed on the edge of the Hongqiao, looked at Wu Bai, and praised Xiao Zimo: "You have a good eye! , such a clear-cut person has become your partner."

    "Father, why are you here?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Shenjun Yangze replied: "Just now I played chess with him at the place of Shenjun Siming. He counted that someone crossed the Hongqiao and had some relationship with me. I came here specially to have a look. I didn't expect it to be your partner, so it doesn't count." Wrong."

    Wu Bai hurried forward to greet the other party.

    Yangze Shenjun laughed twice, took out a long sword from the Sumeru ring and handed it to Wu Bai, and said: "This is for you. You have just become a god, so you must not have a weapon at hand." "How embarrassing

    . "Wu Bai said a little cautiously.

    "You're welcome, this is a gift from my father." Yangze Shenjun waved his hand.

    Lord Simiao also took out a mirror of radiance from the Sumeru ring and gave it to Wu Bai.

    After delivering the presents, the couple left Hongqiao on auspicious clouds.

    Xiao Zimo took out a Sumeru Ring and handed it to Wu Bai, saying: "Fu Lang, this is the Sumeru Ring that I personally refined for you." In order to refine this ring, Xiao Zimo searched all over the God Realm, It took a lot of effort to collect all the materials.

    Wu Bai took the Sumeru Ring and put it on his ring finger, and then according to Xiao Zimo's guidance, imprinted his soul on the Sumeru Ring.

    After the ring recognized the Lord, Wu Bai slowly poked out his soul, wanting to see the appearance inside the Sumeru Ring, but he found a red long whip inside, Wu Bai thought, and the red long whip appeared in front of him hands.

    "Did you refine this for me too?" Wu Bai said pleasantly.

    Xiao Zimo nodded with a smile and said: "That's right, I saw that you like to use whips, so I specially refined this Chiyun whip for you, and I smelted a thousand machines in it, this whip can be extended infinitely, and can be used against people Sometimes, it can also transform into countless whip shadows, making people unable to distinguish the true from the false, and tired of dealing with it."

    Wu Bai happily used the Chiyun whip to perform a set of whip techniques, and then stopped in the middle of Xiao Zimo's call. After coming down, he had never used such a handy whip, and he couldn't put it down for a while.

    "Fu Lang, how about you put the whip and these two artifacts into the Sumeru Ring, and I'll take you to my cave?" Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Okay." Wu Bai reluctantly put the whip into Xumijie.

    Seeing his reluctant eyes, Xiao Zimo couldn't help laughing out loud.

    "Come." Xiao Zimo held Wu Bai's hand and taught him to use the divine power in his body.

    Then the two came to Xiao Zimo's cave. Wu Bai thought that the cave that Xiao Zimo was talking about was really a cave, but when they arrived, he realized that he was wrong. Where is this cave? It is clearly a palace shining with divine light .

    The palace is built on a sacred mountain, the outside is covered with all kinds of exotic flowers and plants, and the interior is equally decorated, revealing luxury everywhere. Along the way, Wu Bai saw several divine pools, and the divine pools continued to emit bursts of spiritual power. Bai took a deep breath, only to feel refreshed all over, and there were colorful fish feeding in the divine pond.

    Wu Bai pointed to the fat fish in the Shenchi, and couldn't help but said: "If this is made into sweet and sour carp, it must be delicious?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, a splash of water splashed, and Wu Bai's face was soaked by the pool water.

    A group of fish kept flapping their tails at Wu Bai, as if they were very angry at Wu Bai's words.

    "These fish are raised here, and they already have spirituality. They can understand human speech." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "That's right!" Wu Bai nodded, and said to the fish in the pond, "I'm sorry, I'll bring you fish food to apologize next time." As soon as the words came out, the

    fish put away their flapping tails, Leaning to the edge of the pool, he spit bubbles at Wu Bai.

    Seeing their playfulness like children, Wu Bai couldn't help laughing.

    Xiao Zimo chuckled twice, and led Wu Bai forward.

    Wu Bai suddenly remembered something, and he asked: "You went to the small world to survive the tribulation, why did you go to another world?

    " It took a nap and accidentally took another person as me, and I went to the world that another person should go to. Later, this Tiandao woke up and found that something was wrong, so he quickly discussed with the other world's Tiandao, and put me and the other world. One person came back, but that's why I have the memory of another world." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "That world seems to have a lot of interesting things. I have met several people, and they should all come from that world." Wu Bai said with interest.

    "If you're interested, I'll discuss it with the Heavenly Dao of that world, and then go play there." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    "You have such a good relationship with these heavens, why did you become weak before?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Although I have a good relationship with them, I have divine power. If I am not careful, I will easily hurt them. Therefore, they will try to suppress my divine power stimulation, so I will become sick or my memory will be closed by heaven. "Xiao Zimo explained.

    "So that's the case!" Wu Bai nodded clearly.

    "Before you were weak in soul power, you could only bear the constraints of the ancient world, but now that you have become a god, it doesn't matter where we want to play in the future." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    Wu Bai said expectantly: "I want to go and see the world you entered by mistake during the robbery."

    Xiao Zimo held his hand and said with a smile: "Okay."

    The author has something to say: I wish you all the best! Lovely Happy New Year~(^o^)/~

    The story is completely over here. In the column, there are pre-acquisitions of Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo going to the modern and apocalyptic world~

    The next new article "I Accompany Husband Back to the Ancient Times" , Opened the article on January 3rd, please add it to your

    favorites, づみ 3  ̄)づ/Bow, thank you for your support~ (≧ω≦)/ Than heart~Thank you on 2021-12-31 During 22:26:54~2022-01-01 17:05:50, the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Qingqing; 10 bottles of Jinyu; Meng 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

217K 5.3K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
77.7K 2.4K 115
Author: Kanano/像野 Category: Danmei novel Status: 115 chapter (Finished) Our whole family has our own secrets. My mother is the only daughter of a fo...
85.3K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
214K 1.5K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...