The Tale of the Mafia Dons {B...

By EvansStanxx

"Bunny..." "Baby Doll..." "Little Dove..." "Bunny... it's me." I took a step forward, in hopes that calling h... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

586 26 8
By EvansStanxx

{Picture above represents Chris, Sebastian and Zakaria as teenagers}
*
*
*
*
Many Years Ago...

There were two young boys, not more than thirteen, who were friends. Playing outside in their street and having fun. Not caring about the world or what was going on behind their own little world.

Suddenly a large van pulling up in the street, caught their attention. They stopped playing and watched as it stopped just outside the empty mansion that had a 'SOLD' sign for months. The boys were intrigued in seeing who had purchased the mansion.

The moving men came out and started to unload everything from the truck. The boys watched on and in doing so, they saw a few black cars pull up behind the truck.

Few men in suits came out and two men went to open the back door of the second car. Emerging out of the car was another tall man in a suit and a little boy. Who was the same age as the boys.

The boy smiled at them and waved. The boys noticed and didn't react to the wave. The tall man bent down and must have said something, because the little boy started making his way over to them. They backed up a little but were still intrigued in knowing the boy and the man.

When the boy reached them, he shot out his hand. They stared at him. "It's for a hand shake. Hi, I'm Zakaria" The boy introduced himself to them.

The first boy went and extended his hand for the shake "I'm Christopher. But you can call me Chris. This here is Sebastian"

"Nice to meet you both" Zakaria said.

"So, you're the new family moving in?" Chris asked.

"It's just my dad and I. Mum died when I was smaller" Zakaria explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that" Sebastian finally spoke. "I lost my own parents in a fire. Chris' parents took me in since then but we've been friends practically from birth"

All three boys spoke and Chris and Sebastian were intrigued to learn more about Zakaria. Zakaria spoke about how his father was very important and that he was learning the family business.

Zakaria wanted to tell them more, but was called away by the men in suits. "Maybe, once we settle in I can invite you over to play? My father can even show you what he does for business"

"I'll like that, Zakaria. Thanks" Chris said.

They waved goodbye and watched as Zakaria was pulled into the mansion.

"I wonder what his father does" Chris said

"Maybe he's in the business of hurting and killing people" Sebastian said, with a chuckle.

"Imagine if we did something to his son..." Chris shuddered with the very thought.

The boys talked amongst themselves for hours that day until it was time for them to get inside, have dinner and go to bed.
*
*
{Next Few Weeks}

The boys met up with Zakaria when he was allowed to play and even got the chance to meet his father. One day, however, they were running through the mansion when they stumbled across a room in which they heard loud noises and machines.

"Want to sneak a peek on what my father is doing?" Zakaria asked.

Both boys nodded as they wanted to know what was making those noises. The door was ajar and Zakaria pushed it opened a little. Revealing a man being tied up by his wrists, hanging from the ceiling.

Both Chris and Sebastian were in shock to discover what was happening. Mr. Bane was hurting the man tied up and was enjoying the pleasure it was causing.

"I think we should leave" Sebastian said.

"Yeah, this isn't right" Chris mentioned.

They moved away from the door, but it squeaked and Mr. Bane came over to three stunned faces.

His smiled grew. "Boys... it's so lovely to see you here" he looked over at his men and nodded, before leaving the room. Closing the door behind him.

"Wh-what were you do-doing to that man?" Chris asked.

"He simply needed to be taught a lesson and unfortunately I have to punish him for his mistakes. I won't lie to you boy, my son has taken an interest in my business and have become really good friends with you. I am a Mafia Don"

By the grasps that came from the boys, they knew exactly what he was and what he does.

"You kill people" Sebastian said

"Yes and no. It depends on the situation and what the crimes are for. I look after people who can't look after themselves and I rule multiple cities"

"My father is the best at what he does. There is no one like him" Zakaria told them "Maybe you can get taught like me?" He turned to his father "Please father?"

"If I teach them, they must swear an oath to me and not spoil the secret to anyone else" he mentioned.

Straight away Chris smiled and nodded his head. Sebastian was thinking long and hard about it. But in the end, he didn't have anyone he could turn to about this and Chris was his only friend.

They shook Mr. Bane's hand...

From that day onwards... the boys learnt the basics for their age and kept quiet during meetings. Observing and learning from the corner but never put in situations where they had to hurt others or do tasks that required them to get their hands dirty.

Mr. Bane made sure that they weren't even involved in the torturing until they were of age...

As the years went by, the boys grew in knowledge, strength and knew that they were capable of doing things to people who disrespected them.

Chris, Sebastian and Zakaria took a photo at their eighteenth birthday. Surrounded by their bodyguards, alcohol and lots of women...

From that day onwards...

They were known as the Mafia Dons...

Before becoming the Mafia Kings...
*
*
{Present Day}

The room was dark and the little light was only from the moon shining through the window. Sitting at a desk, puffing a cigar and drinking whiskey while holding a photo of the three young boys...

The light of moon shining on the photo as another puff of smoke from the cigar hit it. Before the cigar hit the middle of the photo, where a young Zakaria was with his arms around the other two boys. The photo lit up in smoke and slowly came to the edges before it was completely burnt.

The man stood up and walked over to the window. Staring out into the darkness, whiskey still in hand. His hair was a mess, like it hadn't been taken care of and it had grown. He dipped his head down. The man knew what must need to happen and how it should end.

A friendship between three innocent boys turned to enemies. A friendship that should have lasted forever since Mr. Bane had left everything to them before he died. Promising each other that they would have each other's back and trust each other in committing what was right for their empire.

Now the man only had two thoughts running through his head.

One: Burn Zakaria down to the ground, ending his rein and everything that he had built.

Two: Save the woman that he had loved so deeply and promised that he would always protect.

Creeks behind the door of the office made the man even more angry. He turned and threw his glass of whiskey to the door, hearing it shatter to the ground.

That man...

The man who desperately wants what was stolen from him...

And will do anything and everything to see and have his woman back in his arms, even if the world around him burned to the ground...

The Mafia King...

Christopher Evans.
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Welcome back to another series of drama, torture, lost love, the forbidden past, betrayal, revenge and so much more!

- Chris is out for revenge
- Sebastian is out for revenge
- Zakaria took his revenge

Three friends from a long time ago now turn to enemies...

A woman who is torn between two former lovers and man she now calls her husband.
A past that she has no recollection of and twins that remind her of the past...

How will this all end?
Who will come out alive at the end of all this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 50
Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading It Just Happened. Stacy Adler is a wild...
107K 3.5K 52
{Completed Story} Leaving a world of domination, power and lust behind... Only to find yourself get thrown back into it! When running away from one M...
48.5K 1.3K 48
"Did you just call me a bitch?" She scratches the hand that is holding her arm with her nails causing Alonso to let her go with a startled gasp. "Fan...
61.1K 1.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...