The Legend of Korra: Grandson...

By TheCayde

When one legend ends, another rises from the ashes. Join Ryu the right hand man of his best friend Korra who... More

Book 4: Welcome to Republic City
Book 4: A Leaf in the Wind
Book 4: The Revelation
Book 4: The Voice in the Night
Book 4: The Spirit of Competition
Book 4: And the Winner Is...
Book 4: The Aftermath
Book 4: When Extremes Meet
Book 4: Out of the Past
Book 4: Turning the Tides
Book 4: Skeletons in the Closet
Book 4 Finale: Endgame
Book 5: Rebel Spirit
Book 5: The Southern Lights
Book 5: Peacekeepers
Book 5: Beginnings
Book 5: The Guide
Book 5: A New Spiritual Age
Book 5: Night of a Thousand Stars
Book 5: Harmonic Convergence
Book 5: Darkness Falls
Book 5 Finale: Light in the Dark
Book 6: A Breath of Fresh Air
Book 6: Rebirth
Book 6: The Earth Queen
Book 6: In Harm's Way
Book 6: The Metal Clan
Book 6: Old Wounds
Book 6: The Terror Within
Book 6: The Stakeout
Book 6: Long Live the Queen
Book 6: The Ultimatum
Book 6: Enter the Void
Book 6 Finale: Venom of the Red Lotus
Book 7: After All These Years
Book 7: Ryu and Korra Alone
Book 7: The Coronation
Book 7: The Calling
Book 7: Enemy at the Gates
Book 7: The Battle of Zaofu
Book 7: Reunion
Book 7: Remembrances
Book 7: Beyond the Wilds
Book 7: Operation Beifong
Book 7: Kuvira's Gambit
Book 7: Day of the Colossus
Book 7 Finale: The Last Stand

Book 5: Civil Wars

977 26 15
By TheCayde

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Korra has reopened the Southern spirit portal and taken the first step to restoring balance between spirits and man. Meanwhile, tensions are high between Korra and her father after she discovered he was hiding a dark secret. Years ago, Tonraq was banished from the North. And now the Northern navy has landed on Southern shores. What other plans does Unalaq have for the Avatar?
============================

The scene begins at the tribal palace, where Northern troops are marching to Southern civilians, creating a commotion.

Northern soldiers: Everyone, clear the streets! Get back in your homes.

The civilians remain still and look at the troops with contempt. The Northern soldier gestures and two waterbenders bend ice barricades, separating the civilians. The troops continue marching. Cut to the harbor where waterbenders are forming ice walls around the docks, preventing ships from leaving. Cut to Korra and Unalaq.

Korra: Uncle, why did you bring your troops down from the North?

Unalaq: Now that you've opened the Southern portal, we need to protect it from the people who would do the spirits harm.

Korra: I can protect it.

Unalaq: I need you for something more important. There is another portal, in the North. Once you open it, spirits and man will be able to move freely between the North and the South in a matter of seconds.

Korra: But, the solstice is over. How am I going to open it?

Unalaq: The spiritual energy is much stronger in the North. And now that you've opened the Southern portal, your energy is stronger as well.

Korra: With both portals open, our tribes will be united again.

Unalaq: The world will be united again.

Korra: This is great right Ryu?!

Ryu: I don't know... I feel... uneasy.

Ryu then passed out but was caught by Korra who looked at her friend in worry.
=========================

The setting changes to the Southern Air Temple, where Tenzin and Pema are relaxing. Kya is sitting on a rock, feeding lemurs. And Roku is napping.

Tenzin: Ahh, I haven't felt this at peace since-

Bumi jumps in, interrupting Tenzin, who looks in shock.

Tenzin: Aaand, it's over.

Bumi leaps onto rock, with his sister looking in shock and Roku looking with a straight face.

Bumi: Gooood morning, Universe.

Roku: Yep ima go burn my retinas now.

Kya: Bumi, please, cover yourself.

Bumi: Well, lookee here, "Vacation Tenzin" has finally decided to join us.

Tenzin: Yes, he has. It's so nice to get to spend more time with my family. Isn't that right, my little Rohan?

Rohan smiles and coos. To Kya and Bumi.

Tenzin: And I've really enjoyed having you two and Roku around. Reminds me of all those great vacations we took as kids with Dad.

Roku: Oh boy.

Kya: Uhh, I think your memory's a little foggy. Bumi and I weren't on those great vacations. It was always just you and Dad.

Tenzin: No, that can't be right. What about the time he took us to Kyoshi Island to ride the elephant koi?

Kya: Nope, we weren't there.

Tenzin: Hmm. Oh, remember Ember Island? Those amazing sand palaces we built on the beach.

Bumi: You mean, you built? We never saw the place.

Tenzin: I could've sworn.

Kya: Uncle Lü was the one who took us on amazing adventures while you and dad left us for broke.

Jinora and Meelo arrive at the scene on air scooters. Poki flies and lands on Meelo's head when both siblings land on solid ground.

Bumi: Morning, kids!

Jinora and Meelo run to their uncle.

Meelo: Morning, Uncle Bumi! Do you have a baby in there?

Roku, Kya, Tenzin and Pema laugh.

Roku: Where's your sister?

Jinora: Who?

Pema: Ikki. About this tall. Talks real fast. I'm sure you know her.

Jinora: Uhh...

Meelo: There was a lemur fight, but the bison told us not to worry because a giant was coming. Then we almost got eaten by a shark-squid!

Bumi: The shark-squid? He's here? It appears my old nemesis has found me.

Pema: Jinora, were you and Meelo teasing your sister again?

Jinora: I don't know. Maybe. Yes.

Meelo: She ran away.

Pema: Honestly, I don't know why you kids can't just get along!

Tenzin: It's all right, dear, Ikki couldn't have gone far., I'll find her.

Bumi: Commander Bumi reporting for duty! Search-and-rescue missions are my specialty.

Kya runs forward and holds her brothers' shoulders as Roku got in the middle pulling them all together with a smile.

Kya: What do you say we all go together?

Roku: It'll be just like the good old days.

Tenzin: Sure, I could use the help.

Bumi: When I get back, we'll come out with a plan to take down that shark-squid once and for all!

Meelo: Yeah!

Cut back to the outskirts of Wolf Cove, followed by the interior of Tonraq's house where Ryu was shown sleeping shirtless and a towel on his head. He gently opens his eyes and see there is a meeting.

Tonraq: Thank you for coming, everyone. I know these last few days have been very troubling.

The entire group looks at Varrick.

Varrick: Troubling? Troubling is when I get that itchy rash that won't go away, and Zhu Li's not around to scratch it. This is shocking.

He stands straight and drops cookies off plate before tossing the plate to the floor.

Varrick: Nay, sickening! But these kale cookies? Opposite. Remind me to get the recipe later.

Zhu Li nods.

Tonraq: What's your point, Varrick?

Varrick: My point is, Unalaq's already booted our chieftains out of their palace. How long before he starts telling us what kind of cookies we can eat?

Zhu Li: Probably a couple of days.

Varrick: Rhetorical question, Zhu Li, you gotta keep up. Not to mention, I've got a cargo ship full of halibut that's rotting thanks to this harbor lockdown? Who wants to buy a ship full of stinking fish? Seriously, it's not rhetorical. I need to sell these fish.

Korra: Chief Unalaq is here to help the South. He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirits so they'll stop attacking.

Varrick: The only spirit I'm interested in restoring is our spirit of independence. Am I right, people?

The gatherers agrees in anger.

Korra: All Unalaq is trying to do is make our tribes unified again.

Varrick: No, he wants control of our wealth. My wealth. And I like my wealth. If Unalaq doesn't pull his forces out, then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom!

Ryu: You want to start a war? Are you crazy?

Everyone turned to Ryu who was holding his head as Korra runs up and checks on him which weirded him out.

Korra: Ryu! You okay?

Ryu: I'm fine... I think. But Varrick, there was already a civil war once in the Southern Tribe. We don't need another one this time with our sister tribe.

Tonraq: I'm sorry Ryu, but this isn't like Gilak. Unalaq started this, not us. Korra, maybe you could speak with your uncle. Tell him how frustrated we all are. He'll listen to what the Avatar has to say. Do it for me?

Korra: I'll do it for the tribe.

She walks away and slams the door. Ryu went to the door but Senna grabbed his arm pulling him back to the bed for him to rest more but he pulled away putting on his shirt and walked out.

Varrick: I cannot stop eating these things. Look, we all know where this conflict is heading. We need to start preparing for war... better yet.
===================•=====•••

Cut to a sweating Bolin pulling a rickshaw. Desna and Eska are seated at the back, with Pabu in Desna's hand.

Eska: I will hate to leave this quaint tribe.

Desna: Is that true, Eska?

Eska: Of course not, Desna, I will not miss it at all. I hold immense dislike for the South.

She laughs awkwardly, which Desna follows, to Bolin.

Eska: Bolin, laugh at my humorous quip!

Bolin: Yes, dear. So-so funny.

Bolin stops the rickshaw and runs to the side where he earthbends a small flight of stairs before gesturing for Eska to walk down. Bolin holds Eska's hand while she descends the stairs.

Bolin: You know, I'll be really sad when you have to leave. It's been really great getting to know you. Really.

Eska: But you will be coming with me to the North. There we will live the rest of our lives together in icy bliss. Foolish Bolin.

Bolin: Mako! I'm so happy to see you!

Mako: Uh, you all right, bro?

Bolin: No! No, I'm not all right. Why didn't I listen to Ryu's warnings?! I can't take anymore. Listen, I don't want to live in icy bliss with Eska! Don't make me. Oh, please, please don't make me.

Mako: Uh, hey, if you're that unhappy, just break up with her.

Bolin: Break up with her? You can do that?

Mako: Yeah. Guys do that all the time.

Bolin: How?

Mako: Just tell her you're not that into her anymore.

Bolin: Oh, no, no, I don't think she'd like that.

Mako: Ending a relationship is kind of like pulling off a blood-sucking leech. You just gotta rip it off and get it over with. You'll feel a lot better afterwards. Trust me.

Bolin: Thanks, Mako. Whew. I'm lucky you're so good at breaking girls' hearts. No wonder Ryu swooped in and took Asami. Ha, Korra better watch out.

Mako scowls and folds his arms.

Bolin: Oooh, no, it's just a-, uh, you kn-, uh, never mind.

Now inside of the Southern Water Tribe palace, Korra walks in to see Unalaq sitting on the throne.

Unalaq: Our next training sessions isn't until tomorrow.

Korra: I'm sorry to interrupt. It's about our conversation this morning.

Unalaq: Yes?

Korra: I understand why you brought your troops here, but I'm afraid it's sending the wrong message.

Unalaq: Your father has been talking to you.

Korra: Not just him. Varrick too. There was a meeting at my parents' house. A lot of Southerners feel like their tribe is being invaded.

Unalaq: I am their chief. I'm uniting, not invading. Something that coward Lü Bu should've done. But instead he threw his title out the window.

Korra: I know, but I'm just afraid if something doesn't change, there could be a civil war.

Unalaq: If the Water Tribes were at war, the other nations would take sides. The dark spirits would thrive off this negative energy, and the world would be thrown into a battle between spirits and man. That would be catastrophic.

Korra: How do we stop it?

Unalaq: We? No, Korra. This is a war only the Avatar can prevent.

Korra: I'm usually the one starting fights. I don't know how to stop them from happening.

Unalaq: As the Avatar, you must remain neutral in this conflict. You will naturally want to help your people, but showing favoritism will not help our tribes finds unity.

Korra: Maybe Tenzin was right. Maybe I'm not ready to be the Avatar.

Unalaq: Tenzin lacked faith in you.

Unalaq places his hand on Korra's shoulder.

Unalaq: But I have no doubt that you will become the most admired Avatar the world has ever known.

Korra: Thank you, Uncle.
============================

Cut to a snow-covered street where a group of four Northern soldiers are marching into view. The civilians glare at the soldiers hatefully. The soldiers glare at the civilians before being pelted by snowballs.

Soldier: Who threw those?

Camera pans to roof, showing children giggling. A Northern soldier waterbends and sends the children to the ground.

Soldier: You hoodlums think you're tough, huh?

Civilian: Pick on a waterbender your own size!

Both civilians and soldiers waterbend, ready to attack. Korra then runs in between both sides.

Korra: Stop!

Citizen: Tell these thugs to go back to the North. They're not welcome here anymore!

Soldier: These Southerners need to stay in line.

Korra: Everyone, calm down. You're all part of the same tribe, start acting like it.

Citizen: You're taking their side? We thought you were one of us.

Korra: I'm not taking anyone's side.

She is hit by a snowball to the head.

Korra: Hey!

Little girl: You're the worst Avatar ever!

Tonraq: Everyone, walk away from this. They're not worth our trouble. Go back to your homes.

Civilians drop their water and walk away. Soldiers follow suit.

Tonraq: Korra, I-

Notices Korra is leaving.

Tonraq: Korra!

Cut to the Southern Air Temple.

Tenzin: Ikki! Ikki! Ikki? Ikki, where are you?

Bumi: Over here, Dad! Just kidding. It's me!

Tenzin groans in annoyance. Kya and Roku comes running up behind him.

Roku: There's no sign of her anywhere.

Tenzin: Why would Ikki run off like this? Ah, it's probably my fault.

Kya: Probably.

Tenzin: Excuse me?

Roku: And here we go.

Kya: I'm guessing you've been so busy with your "duty" to Republic City that you forgot about your duty to your kids.

Bumi: "Duty."

Kya places hands in her sides as she turns to Bumi; annoyed.

Kya: What are you, five years old?

Tenzin: Kya, you're right. I haven't been spending enough time with them. I wish I could be as good a father as Dad was to us.

Kya: Tenzin, your problem is you're exactly like Dad. He was so focused on saving the world and doing his duty, don't laugh, that he never had time for us.

Tenzin: Dad was under a lot of pressure.

Bumi: He always had time for you, though,

He pinches Tenzin's cheek, which makes him flinch.

Bumi: His precious little airbender.

Tenzin: Dad loved us all equally. Besides, it all happened a long time ago. Why are we even talking about this?

Kya: Because you seem to have some grandiose delusion that we had a perfect, happy-go-lucky childhood. Guess what. We didn't!

Tenzin: We need to keep moving if we want to find Ikki before dark.

Kya: See what he's doing there, Roku and Bumi? Classic airbender technique. Cutting and running when things get tough!

Tenzin: Uch.

Roku: Come on guys.

Bumi: Yeah. Did Dad teach you that move?
============================

Cut back to the Southern Water Tribe, where Korra rides atop Naga and approaches Mako.

Mako: How was your day, sweetie?

Korra: Oh, fabulous. My tribe's about to go to war, and I'm supposed to stop it, but will anyone listen to me? No! And I didn't ask for my father's help. Can't he just let me be the Avatar?

Mako: Uh, do you want advice, or am I just supposed to listen? I'm still not clear on that.

Korra: Ugh. I'm sorry. My dad just gets me all worked up.

Mako: How about you take a break from all this Avatar stuff, and we go out for a quiet dinner. Just the two of us.

Korra grins, before the scene changes to a dining area where Korra gives a bored expression, while the camera pans to Mako, who gives the same expression. Cut to the opposite side where Desna and Eska are seated. Camera pans to Bolin.

Bolin: Isn't this fun, huh? We never get to spend enough time together, just the... six of us. So fun.

Korra: Bolin, There's five of us.

Bolin: Nope six! Ryu's here getting food for him and Asami!

Mako/Korra: He is?!

The couple looks yo the right seeing Ryu sitting at a table waiting for his food and wearing the jacket Asami got him and sipping some tea. Not knowing their friends were staring at him, Korra gripped on her chopsticks breaking them with her eye twitching.

Eska: Excuse us while we retrieve more sustenance.

Both the twins walk away as Bolin runs across the restaurant literally Ryu's table and connecting it towards the booth confusing him.

Ryu: Bolin what the fu-

Bolin: You guys gotta save me.

Mako: I though you were breaking up with her. What happened to "ripping off the leech"?

Ryu: Wait is This about Eska? I dont mean to be the person to say I told you so but... I told you so. But nooooo you didn't wanna listen to my warnings.

Bolin: I tried! But anytime I bring up the subject, she threatens to freeze me in a block of ice and feed me to dolphin piranhas!

Ryu: So it was more like you tugged at the leech.

Bolin: Yes, over and over and over, but it won't come off. Why didn't you warn me your ex and cousin had the power to reach into my heart and crush my soul with her bare hands.

Korra: Uh, 'cause I thought it was pretty obvious?

Ryu: Cause we warned you so many times.

Bolin: No, no, not to me it wasn't. I'm very bad at reading people. You should know that by now. Oh, man. Oh! Do something, Avatar!

Cut back to the Southern Air Temple, where Bumi, Roku, Kya, and Tenzin are walking. It is getting dark and Tenzin is holding a lantern.

Bumi: You know, this reminds me of a search-and-rescue mission I commanded years ago in the mountains outside of Ba Sing Se.

Roku: Here we go.

Bumi: For five days we scoured the beast of a mountain, fighting our ways through blizzards, sandstorms, and three typhoons. Finally, we found the men huddled in a cave, seconds from death. With no time to lose, I piled all twelve of those poor souls on my back and single-handedly carried them down the mountain to safety.

Tenzin: And how exactly is that supposed to help us find Ikki?

Bumi: It was supposed to inspire you. Clearly, you know nothing about being a leader of men. That's probably why the Avatar fired you.

Tenzin: I'm sick of your far-fetched tales. Three typhoons?

Bumi: Well, I may have thrown in an extra typhoon or two for dramatic effect, but-

Roku: Guys come on.

Kya: Quit arguing and bring that lantern over here. I found footprints.

Tenzin walks up to Kya and follows the footprints with his lantern.

Tenzin: Come on!

He runs down the path, following the footprints.

Bumi: No, follow me! This will get us down fifty times faster.

He leaps onto rocks alongside the waterfall.

Roku: Bumi, it's pitch black and the rocks are slippery. You're going to hurt yourself.

Bumi: Come on, you wimps! If I can do it, it should be no problem for a couple of benders.

Roku: Alright remember it was your idea.

Kya and descends the waterfall using waterbending to hold them. Tenzin leaps from ledge to ledge, using airbending to boost his leap. Both soon overtake their older brother, who grumbles.

Kya: You were right, Bumi! That was faster!

Tenzin: At least fifty times faster, by my calculations.

Bumi: Oh, so Tenzin's the funny guy now.

Tenzin: If you need an airlift down, just say the word.

Bumi: Bah, I don't need your help. I've got everything under control.

He slips and falls.

Bumi: Agh!

Roku: Bumi!

Cut to the Southern Water Tribe, where Korra is riding back to her home. She enters and finds her mother seated.

Korra: Did Dad send you to talk to me?

Senna: Your father doesn't know I'm here. Korra, what's going on between you two?

Korra: Ask Dad.

Senna: I've tried, but he won't talk about it. Honey, it breaks my heart to see our family being torn apart like this.

Korra: You want to know what's been going on? I found out Dad's been lying to me my whole life. Unalaq told me everything; how Dad and Tenzin kept me trapped down here while I trained; how Dad got banished from the North And Ryu isn't really my bodyguard.

Senna: So, the truth is out.

Korra: You knew? And you never said anything.

Senna: We were trying to keep our family together, to give you and Ryu a normal childhood.

Korra: I never wanted a normal childhood. All I ever wanted to be was the Avatar. But everyone keeps holding me back, even my own parents! Unalaq's the only one who believes in me.

Senna: That's not true, Korra. Ryu-

Korra: Ryu nothing! He's done nothing for me but be this so called bodyguard. I don't need anybody watching me! He doesn't even believe in me! Now all of the South turning against me, when all I'm trying to do is help them!

Senna: Korra... The problems between the North and the South started long before you were born, Lü Bu tried to get them along but he soon realized that it wasn't working. You can't expect to undo them in a day. And Ryu he always had faith and hope for you. He knew he wasn't really your bodyguard yet he stood by your side to make sure you succeeded. He's your best friend... and he loves you.

Korra: ...So I should just sit back and let the Water Tribes go to war?

Senna: No, but this situation might be out of your control. Varrick's been plotting a rebellion against Unalaq. He asked your father and Ryu to join, and-

Korra: Ryu and Dad is part of a rebellion?

Senna: I don't know, but I don't want you getting caught in the middle of it.

Korra: It's too late, Mom. I'm already in the middle of it.

Senna: Korra!

Cut to the interior of the palace, where Korra runs in.

Korra: Uncle!

Stops, and notices Northern troops tied up and unconscious.

Korra: Oh, no. Uncle?

She runs and stops at a corner and watches a masked rebel carrying an unconscious Unalaq while three others stand guard.

Korra: Dad? Dad, don't do this.

Rebel: Turn around, Avatar, and pretend you didn't see anything.

Korra: No! Leave Unalaq and go. I'll tell him I tried to stop you, but you escaped. We can still avoid a war.

Rebel: No, we can't.

The rebel traps Korra within an ice wall while they escape. Korra punches a gap within her enclosure and pursues the rebels. While the rebels were running down a flight of stairs, Korra freezes the handrails and slides down in front of them.

Rebel: Get him out of here!

The rebel leader runs away. Korra tries to follow, but is blocked by an ice wall.

Korra: We're all part of the same tribe. I don't wanna hurt you.

The rebels prepare to attack Korra, but she dodges their offenses. Korra leaps up and grabs a banner while evade the rebel's offenses. She runs up a pillar and tosses the banner against two rebels, using airbending to ensnare them.

Korra continues dodging the remaining rebels' offenses and grabs the rope of one of the rebels and kicks another rebel, slamming him unconscious on the staircase. She ties the rope around the rebel's wrist and swings him to a pillar, knocking him out. Korra runs out of the palace to see the rebel leader leaving.

Korra: Dad, stop!

She waterbends at the snowmobile, causing it to change course and crash.

Korra: Why did you do this, Dad?

She removes the rebel's hood, revealing him to not be Tonraq.

Korra: What? Who are you? Where's my father?

Leader: He wouldn't help us. He's a traitor, just like you.

Unalaq awakens. Cut back to the palace, where the rebels were led away in handcuffs.

Unalaq: Thank you for saving my life.

Korra: I'm just glad I got here in time.

Unalaq: Find Varrick. I want him to freeze in prison with the rest of these traitors.

Korra: Wait, you can't just lock them away. That will only make the South angrier.

Unalaq: You want them to go free?

Korra: No. But let them stand trial for what they did. Every Water Tribe citizen deserves that right.

Unalaq: Very well. I will respect the Avatar's wishes in this matter.

Korra: Thank you, Uncle.

Cut to the huts as a shirtless Ryu stood in the doorway looking over the Southern Tribe. He closed his eyes as the scene changed to a much brighter view of him inside of a hut and a young infant Ryu who reached his hand out to a man but everything went white.

Ryu opened his eyes seeing that his hand was out and Asami was walking over to his side. She held his hand and gently laid her head on his shoulder as the cold wind brushed against their hairs. Ryu looked down at her and gently kissed her forehead.
============================

Cut back to the Southern Air Temple, where Kya is healing a dazed Bumi.

Kya: I told you those rocks were slippery. You're lucky you didn't kill yourself.

Bumi: You done with the lecture, Mom?

Kya: Oh, grow up! You haven't changed one bit since we were kids. You're still trying to prove you can do everything a bender can. Well, you can't. Deal with it.

Bumi: And you're not our mother. You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do. Deal with that.

Kya stops waterbending, causing the water to splash onto Bumi.

Bumi: Ugh.

Kya: Good luck healing yourself with your special nonbending powers.

Bumi: Hey, hey, back me up here, Tenzin and Roku.

Tenzin: Kya's right. You're the oldest of us, but you always acted like the youngest. I had to become the responsible one.

Kya: You think you're the responsible one? Where were you after Dad died and Mom was all alone? Because I was the only one who packed up and moved my whole life to be with her. At least Uncle Lü and Aunt Azula had the time in their lives to come out and comfort mom.

Tenzin: Sure, after years of flitting around the world, trying to find yourself. It was time for you to settle down somewhere. You two have no idea how it feels to have the future of an entire culture on your shoulders.

Bumi: Oh, boo-hoo. Must've been real hard for you, flying around the world with Dad, riding elephant koi all day.

Tenzin: Oh, so that's what this is all about.

Kya: That's what it's always been about. You think you're some savior who has to carry on Dad's legacy.

Tenzin: Who else is going to do it?

Kya: How about all of us?

Bumi: Yeah, we're Aang's kids too.

Kya: We never should have come on this vacation.

Bumi: I couldn't agree more.

Tenzin: Well, I didn't want you to come in the first place. I can't be around you three right now. Go back to the temple and see if Ikki returned. I'll keep looking out here.

Roku: Wait you three? I've been the one trying to keep you guys from fighting now Im suddenly the problem?!

Tenzin: Well of course if you had been better we wouldn't have this sibling quarrel.

Roku: Well at least you have siblings!

Everyone looked at Roku with sudden regret and guilt.

Tenzin: Roku, im sorry i-

Roku: Forgot it, im going back to the temple.

Roku begins walking with Kya and Bumi right behind him to the air temple, leaving Tenzin alone as he continues the path.

Cut to the Southern Water Tribe village where Korra rides back to her home and opens the door to see her parents and Ryu eating. Ryu, Tonraq and Senna look up to her, smiling.

Korra: Is it okay if I come in?

Senna: Of course. We heard what happened. Are you okay?

Korra then tears up and hugs her father and friend.

Korra: I'm so glad you weren't there. I don't know what I would've done.

Ryu: Uhhh...thanks?

Tonraq: I had no idea how far Varrick was willing to go. My brother and I have our differences, but I would never attack him.

Korra: I'm sorry for thinking you had anything to do with the rebels. And for all the pain I've caused you, Ryu, and Mom.

Tonraq: I'm the one who should apologize. After I saw the Southern Lights return, I was so proud of you. I never should've held you back.

Senna: When your father and I found each other, all we wanted was to live a simple life and raise a family. But, then we discovered you were the Avatar, Ryu being brought into our care, then and simple was over. We knew one day the world would need you, and you wouldn't need us anymore.

Korra: Mom, Dad, of course I still need you. And I still need my shield... my best friend.

Ryu looked over smiling as he was suddenly brought into the hug by Tonraq as it turned into a group hug. But Unalaq walks in with four soldiers as Ryu glared.

Tonraq: We weren't expecting you.

Unalaq: Tonraq, Senna, you are under arrest and will stand trial.

Tonraq: Trial? For what?

Unalaq: For conspiring to assassinate me.

Cut to Korra and her parents looking in shock and disbelief. While Ryu glared at Unalaq. Outside of Tonraq and Senna's house, Korra's parents are being loaded into a prison truck. Ryu, Korra and her parents exchange worried gazes.

Korra: You're making a mistake.

Unalaq: I wish it hadn't come to this. But your parents held meeting with the rebels, right here in their home.

Ryu: I can't believe you're doing this to your own family.

Unalaq: Rest assured, I've appointed Judge Hotah to oversee the trial. He is the most fair and honorable man I know.

Korra: Uncle, my parents had nothing to do with the men who attacked you.

Unalaq: I'm sure you're right. So we should have nothing to worry about.

Korra: I hope so.
============================

The scenes cuts to inside of Varrick's mansion, where Asami, Mako, and Bolin are waiting.

Asami: Where's Varrick? We should've closed our deal an hour ago.

Bolin: Would you relax? This place is great. And the best part about it, Eska doesn't know I'm here.

Pabu and Bolin look to the door. Eska, Desna, and several Northern Water Tribe soldiers enter the room.

Bolin: Ee-yah. I wasn't hiding. Hey, hey-hey, hey.

Eska: I'm not on the hunt for you. Currently.

Desna: We search for Varrick. Our father wishes him to stand trial.

Asami: What did he do?

Eska: He is a traitor to the Water Tribe, along with our aunt and uncle.

Asami: What?

Mako: Korra's parents were arrested?

Desna: Yes. Your powers of deduction are impressive.

Bolin: Yeah, he's a cop.

Guardsman: Varrick's not here.

Eska: Very well. Desna, let us continue our search elsewhere. Boyfriend! Bow to me when I exit.

Bolin kneels and bows to Eska.

Bolin: Yes, yes, my sweet koala otter.

Eska: You are so cute when you grovel.

Eska leaves, behind Desna and the soldiers.

Asami: Don't let her treat you that way. Stand up for yourself.

Bolin: I tried to break up with her, but Mako gave me terrible advice. Thank you, Mako. Not to mention your boyfriend won't give me advice!

Mako: Wait, how are your girl problems my fault? Also you and Ryu?

Asami: I think my relationship is the least of your worries Mako. Bolin, you need to be honest with her. Tell her how you really feel.

Varrick: Honesty is for fools, kid.

The trio widen their eyes in surprise and looks around.

Bolin: Varrick?

Varrick: If you want to ditch this girl, then make yourself scarce. Disappear, like I did.

Asami: Where are you?

Varrick: Somewhere Unalaq will never find me.

His head appears from the stuffed platypus bear's mouth.

Varrick: Inside Ping-Ping! How we doin'?

Mako: The coast is clear. You can come out.

Varrick: No way, mister. Not until I know it's absolutely 157% safe.

Zhu Li's hand appears in the bear's mouth with a cup of tea, Varrick takes it and responds.

Varrick: Ah! Thank you, Zhu Li.

Asami: Your assistant's in there too?

Varrick: Zhu Li never leaves my side.

Varrick takes a sip of the tea, but spits it out in disgust. To Zhu Li irritatingly with his vein shown on his head.

Varrick: Yuck! Pyugh! Pyuck! You forgot the honey!

Zhu Li: Sorry, sir. There isn't any in here.

Camera pans back to Varrick's face.

Varrick: No honey? We're in a bear for crying out loud!

Mako: I'm gonna go see how Korra's doing.

Varrick: Bolin, I got a little something for you 'round back.

The platypus bear's tail lifts up, and a stack of paper yuans falls out. Bolin picks up the money.

Bolin: Wow!

Varrick: Now listen up. Unalaq's rigged this trial, no doubt about it. So I need you to make sure my trusty rebels stay out of prison.

Bolin: What's the money for?

Varrick: Bribery, of course! There's always someone willing to look the other way for a few yuans.

Bolin: I think I catch your drift, Varrick-bear.

Cut to the Southern Air Temple, where Tenzin continues his search.

Tenzin: Ikki! Ikki, where are you? Shoo!

Two ring-tailed winged lemurs land on Tenzin, annoying him.

Tenzin: Go bother someone else. You two are worse than Kya and Bumi.

Ikki: Okay, everybody here?

Tenzin: Ikki! Oh, thank goodness.

Tenzin walks into a cave.

Ikki: Juniper Lightning bug, paws off the table!

Cut to Ikki seated around a raised platform with four other sky bison calves.

Ikki: This is going to be a civilized breakfast. Daddy always says a blessing before we eat, so...

A calf stumbles over another.

Ikki: be quiet and listen up!

The two calves look at Ikki. Cut to Tenzin running to the entrance, but stops.

Ikki: We are thankful for this super yummy food and for being the best-est new friends in the world. But we are most thankful because Meelo and Jinora aren't here, because they stink.

Tenzin frowns. Cut to Tenzin's point of view, where Ikki turns to see her father.

Ikki:Oh! Hi, Daddy. I guess you found me. Do I have to go now?

Tenzin: Actually, is there room for one more?

Ikki: Uh, sure. You can sit next to Blueberry Spicehead.

He sits down, while the calf looks at Tenzin.

Tenzin: Nice to meet you, Blueberry Spicehead.

Ikki: And that's Princess Rainbow, and that's Twinkle Starchild, and that's Juniper Lightning Bug. They're my new brothers and sisters.

Tenzin: New ones, huh? Can they be my new brothers and sisters too?

Ikki: Maybe, but only if they say it's okay.

She leans in to the bison calf sitting to her left, and starts to listen to it.

Ikki: Uh-huh, uh-huh. No, no, he's nice. They say it's okay.

The camera pulls back from a wide shot of the tea party. Cut to the Southern Water Tribe palace, followed by the interior of the courtroom. Cut to the rebels and Korra's parents, who will stand trial, before switching to a worried Ryu, Korra and Mako. Bolin sits next to Asami.

Bolin: We're good to go. I gave all the money to some guys over there. I told them to "take care of it", and then I winked.

Pleased with himself, he winks at them and laughs confidently.

Bolin: Pretty sure they got the message.

Cut to two shady-looking characters, who count the money with a smile and smile back at Bolin with thumbs up. Bolin returns the gesture while the gavel is hammered, and Asami facepalms.

Clerk: This trial will now come to order! Judge Hotah presiding.

Cut to Hotah, a serious-looking old man, settling into the judge's chair at the center of the dais.

Bolin: Man! I should have paid him!

Asami: Yeah, you think?

Unalaq: I was asleep in my chambers when the rebels attacked. They overpowered me, and the next thing I remember was waking up in the snow after Avatar Korra had saved me.

Hotah: According to Unalaq's testimony, you attended a meeting where Varrick tried to incite a civil war. Is that true?

Korra: Yes.

Hotah: And where these men present at that meeting? Including your friend Ryu?

Korra: Well, yes, but-

Ryu: With all due respect your honor, why am I dragged into this?

Korra: Exactly my friend passed out due to the flu.

Hotah: M-My mistake just making sure the story is straight. And where exactly did this meeting take place?

Bolin: Objection!

Hotah: Quiet down out there! I'll ask you one more time. Where did the meeting happen?

Korra: My parents house.

Hotah: And who led this meeting?

Bolin: Your honor, if I may?

Hotah: May what?

Bolin: May I... declare a mistrial?

Ryu: God... dammit Bolin.

Hotah: Sit down! Varrick and your father led the meeting, didn't they?

Korra: My parents are innocent!

Hotah: I've heard all I need to. I'll return shortly with my decision.

Judge Hotah leaves. Korra spouts a worried expression as Ryu puts a hand on her shoulder. Cut to a room where Eska is standing and Bolin enters.

Bolin: Hey there, Eska, I was wondering if we could talk.

Eska: I grant you permission to speak freely.

Bolin: Oh, good, because I just need to be honest with you. You know, when we first met, there was this crazy spark. But I'm starting to feel like that spark is fading.

Eska: I agree. It is as if a great chasm has formed between us and nothing can bridge it.

Bolin: Oh! Oh, yes! I'm so glad you understand!

Eska: Nothing, that is, except marriage.

Eska shows Bolin a betrothal necklace with a skull pendant, while sporting a menacing grin and widened eyes. Cut to Bolin's eyes going wide with fear, as she promptly ties it around his neck before dragging him toward her by the necklace.

Eska: This was originally meant for my dear Ryu but you'll do. We will wed at sunset. You may express your joy through tears.

Bolin: Oh, no, I can't -

He starts coughing as he is being dragged away by the necklace.

Bolin: This is really tight.

Cut back to the courtroom. All the defendants are now standing before Judge Hotah.

Hotah: Senna, please step forward.

Senna steps forward and looks worriedly at her husband.

Hotah: I have found you... innocent. You are free to go.

A guard removes her handcuffs and she runs to Korra to hug her then Ryu.

Senna: Ryu! Korra!

Hotah: On the charge of treason, you are all found... guilty. The punishment for this crime... is death.

Cut to a shocked Mako and Asami, who stand up. Cut to Ryu, Korra and Senna, who look on with utter shock and disbelief. Cut to Tonraq, who closes his eyes and bows. Cut back to the courtroom, where Hotah leaves.

Korra: You can't do this! You take their lives, and I'll take yours!

Hotah stops and his eyes widen in shock.

Unalaq: Korra, calm down. I'll talk to him. I know I promised to respect whatever decision you made, but I must ask you to reconsider. Show these men and my brother mercy.

Hotah: Very well. I'll change their punishment. Your lives will be spared, but you will live them out in prison.

Rebels and Tonraq heave a sigh of relief.

Korra: Thank you, Uncle.

Cut to the cave where Tenzin and Ikki are in. Ikki plays with the bison calves by bending a ball of air which they chase, while Tenzin is petting another calf.

Tenzin: You like that, don't you, Blueberry Spicehead? Yes, you do.

The calf snuggles against Tenzin.

Tenzin: You know, I could get used to it here. No one's yelling at me or telling me I'm delusional.

Ikki: We should have Uncle Bumi and Roku, and Aunt Kya come visit. I bet they'd like it too.

Tenzin: Let's not. They'll only spoil our good mood.

Ikki: What do you mean? Aunt Kya is super nice and pretty and always asks me how I'm feeling, Uncle Roku gives good advice and good tea, and Uncle Bumi is, like, the funniest person in the world.

Tenzin: But what about Meelo? He's hilarious too, you never know what's going to come out of his mouth. And Jinora can be so sweet and gentle.

Ikki: And mean. And bossy. Being part of a family is hard, huh, Daddy?

Tenzin: I couldn't agree with you more.

The calf which Tenzin is petting awakens and flies out of the cave with its siblings, where they reunite with their parents.

Ikki: But, I guess the nice part about a family is they'll always be there for you. Even though.

Cut to a calf biting its sibling's ear and both tug before chasing each other.

Ikki: Twinkle Starchild and Princess Rainbow fight, they still love each other.

Tenzin: That's very wise of you, Ikki.

Ikki: We should probably head back, huh?

Tenzin: I suppose. We can't hide in this cave forever.

Ikki: Don't worry, Daddy. We'll come back and visit Blueberry Spicehead. I know you really bonded with her.

Tenzin: Yes, I'd like that.
==========================

Cut to an exterior of the prison, cut to Tonraq's cell which Ryu, Korra and Senna enter.

Senna: Honey, are you all right?

Tonraq: I'm fine.

Korra: Good, let's bust you out of here right now.

Ryu: No Korra.

Korra: Why not?

Tonraq: Ryu's right Korra. Saving me would start a war. If fighting were to break out, the North would crush the South. I'll be all right. Just promise me the both of you won't do anything rash.

Ryu: We promise.

Cut to the land where Eyu and Korra and her parents' house is located. Cut to the interior, where Senna is standing before the sink, crying. Ryu is watching her from a distance, and Korra approaching her mother.

Korra: It's okay, Mom.

Senna: I-I hate feeling so helpless.

Cut to a close-up of Korra's saddened face.

Korra: I know.

The camera zooms in on her face as she gives an angry and determined look she looked over at Ryu who gives a nod. Cut to a cliff where a Satomobile is being driven. Cut to the interior, where Hotah is driving the car. He glances in his review mirror. A close-up of the mirror reveals Korra and Ryu riding Naga behind his car, gaining on him fast. His eyes widen in surprise.

A quick close-up of Hotah's foot shows him flooring the gas pedal. Ryu, Korra and Naga, however, manage to catch up and knock the Satomobile, causing it to lose control and slamming to the side of the cliff. Naga knocks off the door, while Hotah looks in fear. Korra pulls him up and slams him against the side of the Satomobile.

Hotah: What do you want?

Korra: It's not about what I want. It's about what Naga wants. And she'd like you to let my father out of prison.

Hotah: I-I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do. I was just following Unalaq's orders.

Ryu: What are you talking about?

Hotah: I-I've said too much.

Korra: Ryu... do the thing.

Ryu rips Hotah from Korra's grip and holds him upside down over the cliff as he begins to freak out.

Ryu: Unless you wanna be turned into ground beef, you'd better keep talking.

Hotah: I-I've worked for your uncle for years! He said he needed everyone to think the trial was fair. But he got mad when I slipped Ryu in there!

Ryu: So Unalaq told you what to say? Why did he say my name?!

Hotah: I don't know! But! Yes! Every word.

Korra: Then why did he have you free my mother and change your sentence?

Ryu: And you better talk fast. My arms getting tired.

Hotah: He's trying to keep you on his side. But he also wants your father out of the way. Just like when he got your father banished.

Korra: What do you mean, "he got my father banished"?

Hotah: Nothing!

The camera zooms in on Ryu and Korra's furious expression. Menacingly.

Ryu: Keep talking.

Cut to the Air Temple Sanctuary, where Bumi is looking at a statue of his father, Avatar Aang.

Bumi: Uh... Hey there, Dad. You're looking well. Look, uh, I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be an airbender like you hoped. But I've tried my best to keep the world safe. Hope I made you proud.

The scene pans to Kya standing at the entrance.

Kya: Of course he'd be proud of you, Bumi.

Bumi: Kya! I-I was just, uh... cleaning off Dad's statue. It's so dusty in here.

Kya: Come here.

She then Bumi.

Bumi: Thanks, Kya. You always know when I need a hug.

Cut to Varrick's mansion.

Korra: Unalaq's a liar and a traitor!

Varrick: I've been trying to tell you that from the get-go.

Mako: What happened?

Ryu: We found out the truth about her dad's banishment. Unalaq hired the barbarians to attack their tribe. Then he told them to hide in the spirit forest, knowing Korra's dad would go after them.

Mako: Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way so he could become chief. It was a setup.

Korra: Just like the whole trial. I can't believe I trusted him. I'm busting my father and the rebels out of jail. I need your help.

Mako: If you do this, there's no going back.

Ryu: Mako, I don't care. Are you guys with us.

Mako: Of course, I'll help.

Asami: Me too.

Varrick: Count me in!

The door opens, revealing both Bolin and Pabu dressed up like Eska. Bolin's hair stands up awkwardly.

Ryu:

Mako: I don't even want to know.

Asami: So I'm guessing the breakup with Eska didn't go well?

Bolin: No, no, the honesty thing worked out great. So great she decided we should get married!

Asami: Sorry.

Bolin: ITS NOT FUNNY RYU!

Ryu:

Korra: I'm pretty sure the guy is supposed to give the girl the betrothal necklace.

Bolin: I guess Eska didn't get the memo.

Varrick: Look, the only way to deal with crazy women is to lie big and leave fast. Lucky for you, Varrick's got your back. Now, gather 'round Ping-Ping. Let's talk plan.

Cut to the prison. A guard is patrolling the interior, where an earthbending move causes him to fall into a trench. Sparks fly out of the trench as the guard is electrocuted. Cut to the trench, where the unconscious guard is lying, while Ryu, Asami, Mako, and Korra climb up the trench.

Korra: My dad's in there.

She opens the cell door, only to find it deserted.

Ryu: Where is he?

Unalaq: I'm sorry, Korra. You'll never see your father again.

Korra: Where's my father?

Unalaq: On a ship headed to the Northern Tribe. He'll serve out his sentence there.

Korra: Bring him back. Or I'm taking you out and the rest of your army.

Unalaq: Remember who you are. As the Avatar, you cannot threaten war. You must remain neutral, or our tribes will never find unity.

Korra: You don't want unity. You want power. You've always been jealous of my father, haven't you? You got him banished so you could become chief, and I bet it just killed you to learn he was the Avatar's father. No wonder you kept trying to take me away from him.

Unalaq: All I've ever wanted is to help you realize your destiny.

Korra: Well, I don't want your help anymore.

Unalaq: If you start a war, the dark spirits will annihilate the South. And even I will be powerless to stop them.

Korra: I'm done being manipulated by you. You're going to bring my father back, then you and your troops will return to the North.

Unalaq: And why would I do that?

Korra: Because you still need me to open the Northern portal.

Unalaq: No, I don't. You've served your purpose.

An enraged Korra throws three fire blasts at her uncle, which Unalaq neutralizes with waterbending. Unalaq throws an arc and a blast at Korra. Ryu jumps in front of her and manages to stop the frozen arc, but is pushed off by the frozen blast. Mako assists Korra and Ryu with a fire kick.

Unalaq manages to dodge the kick and pushes Mako off with a water blast to the face. Unalaq throws another water blast at his niece, but she manages to catch the blast and pushes his against the wall with an air blast.

Mako: If we get to Varrick's boat, we can still save your father.

Korra: Let's go.

Team Avatar exits the prison, while Unalaq looks on. Cut to the Southern Tribe city, where Bolin is "guiding" Ping-Ping with a leash, while Pabu sits on the platypus bear. They are subsequently stopped by a solider. Cut to Varrick's point of view, as he opens Ping-Ping's mouth.

Soldier: You have a license for that animal?

Bolin: Uh, you fellas seen a traveling circus come through here?

Varrick: Zhu Li, do the thing.

Ping-Ping lifts its tail and yuans drop out from it.

Citizen: That platypus bear is pooping money!

The passers-by pick up the yuans, while Bolin and Ping-Ping rush into Varrick's yacht. Varrick, still in his disguise, starts operating the yacht. Ryu, Korra, Mako and Asami enter the yacht.

Bolin: Where's your dad?

Korra: On a ship headed north. Think we can catch up to it?

Varrick: Sure, once you get us past our friends from the North.

The scene zooms out to reveal Northern battleships forming a naval blockage.

Korra: If only we had a plane to get me close to those ships. I could waterbend them out of the way.

Varrick: A plane? Well, why didn't you say so?

Varrick presses a button, causing a biplane to emerge from a hatch. The wings unfold.

Ryu: Why do you have a plane on your boat?

Mako: Um, why do you have a plane on your boat?

Varrick: In case the boat sinks, of course.

Asami: But there's no runway. How are we supposed to take off?

Varrick: Zhu Li! Take a note: "Build runway".

Zhu Li: Yes, sir.

Korra: I have a plan!

Cut to the biplane, the engine of which starts stirring. Asami, in her pilot outfit, puts on her goggles, while Ryu, Korra and Mako take up position on the plane's wings. Korra gives Asami a thumbs up and Asami starts operating the biplane, which starts moving forward.

Korra: Now!

Ryu, Korra and Mako firebend to provide a boost for the biplane to take off successfully. Cut to the biplane and the yacht approaching the blockade. Cut to Korra, who enters the Avatar State and waterbends a gigantic wave, pushing the battleships out of the way, leaving a gap for the yacht to escape.

Korra exits the state and smiles. Cut to the helmsman, who spots Varrick's yacht and notices Bolin hugging a platypus bear, which is operating the boat.

Helmsman: Captain, you'll never gonna believe this.

Cut to the biplane and the yacht successfully escaping the blockade. Cut to Korra on the biplane on a lookout in the vast sea. She notices a ship.

Korra: There! My dad's on that ship!

The biplane flies to the ship. As it approaches, the battleship crew members look up at the fast approaching biplane.

Korra: Jump!

Ryu, Korra, Asami and Mako depart the biplane. The biplane continues its course before crashing on the sides of the battleship before exploding. Cut to the troops looking at the explosion. Cut to underwater, where Ryu, Korra, Asami and Mako swim to the surface before entering the battleship via a waterspout.

On landing, Korra uses her two water whips to throw the distracted crew members overboard. A stray crew member tries to escape to the door, but Ryu freezes him against a wall.

Ryu: Damn I'm good.

Korra: Where are the prisoners?

The crew member looks off in fear. Cut to the side of the battleship, where Tonraq and the rebels are escaping.

Tonraq: Korra, this is crazy. You promised me you two wouldn't do anything rash.

Ryu: With all due respect. We've done worse.

Korra: I had to. I'll explain later.

Northern troops attack the rebels with waterbending but Ryu, Korra and Mako neutralize it with firebending. Varrick's yacht approaches and everyone jumps on board. Korra throws a final fire blast before the yacht departs.

Cut to the Southern Air Temple, where Tenzin and Ikki return to the family.

Pema: Sweetie! You're okay! Oh! I was so worried!

She casts a look over her shoulder to Jinora and Meelo.

Pema: Do you have something you wanna say to your sister?

Meelo: Ikki, I'm glad you're back.

Jinora: Yeah, sorry we made fun of you.

Ikki: Thanks. Wanna play airball?

Jinora: Sure!

Meelo: Yeah!

Tenzin: I wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday. I've worked so hard to celebrate Dad's legacy that I may have overlooked the parts of him that were less than ideal.

Kya: And we're sorry for dumping our frustrations with Dad out on you.

Bumi: Yeah, you didn't deserve that.

Tenzin: And Roku I wanted to say I'm sorry... I know how much you miss your brother. We all miss Jin as well.

Roku: It's alright Tenzin. Being around you guys... brings back old memories.

Kya: I thought you two might wanna see this.

She shows a family photo with an adult Aang and Katara.

Kya: Mom gave it to me before we left.

Bumi: That is one good-looking family, huh?

Tenzin: That's one happy family.

The three siblings smile with pride. Cut back to Varrick's yacht, where Korra and the rebels are standing on the hatch.

Korra: So once I knew the truth, I couldn't sit by and do nothing.

Tonraq: My own brother betrayed me. And our entire tribe.

Leader: What's our next move?

Tonraq: I've been running from my past for too long. It's time to put my brother in his place.

Leader: You have our support, Chief Tonraq.

The rebels put their fist to their heart. Korra and Ryu do the same.

Korra: Ours too. I'll be proud to fight alongside you, Dad.

Tonraq: No, Korra.

Korra: But you said the South doesn't stand a change against Unalaq's forces. I can help.

The camera pans slowly around the two of them as they talk, flanked by Tonraq's men.

Tonraq: The best way for you to help is by getting the president of the United Republic on our side. The South can give Unalaq a good fight for a while. But we'll need the United Forces in order to win this war.

Korra: All right, I'll get you all the help you need. I love you, Dad.

Tonraq: I love you, too.

Tonraq and the rebels return to mainland via an ice raft. Tonraq looks on at the yacht. Cut to Team Avatar in the yacht.

Bolin: I really need to thank you, Korra and Ryu.

Ryu: For what? We started a civil war.

Bolin: Exactly! Now Eska and I are officially broken up.

Varrick: Oh, looks like we have company! And not the fun kind!

Cut to the horizon, where there is a gigantic wave.

Mako: What is that?

Bolin takes the telescope from Varrick to take a better look. He gasps before rubbing his eyes for a second look. Cuts to Bolin's view, where he sees an enraged Eska with smudged make-up rushing toward them with waterbending.

Bolin: That would be my darling Eska. Quick question: is this thing fast enough to get away from my crazy waterbending ex-girlfriend?

Varrick: Why do you think I built this boat?

Ryu: For the record I told you so.

Cut to the yacht speeding away into the horizon.
.
.
*TO BE CONTINUES*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=============================
On the next episode:

"So... it's over?"

"Yeah... yeah I guess so for now."

"We had a good run."

"Yeah... I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.8K 19
Aang and Katara are ready to start their long awaited relationship (by everyone) But through all their family like bonding, is it actual love they fe...
9.6K 207 19
Earth, Fire, Air, Water...When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the 100 Year War. Av...
822 35 8
After her parents died, Mikki travelled to Republic City to find a purpose, leaving her only friend Korra behind. A talented waterbender, Mikki join...
33K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.