𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

By Jacsprinkles_lies

Your in all girl rock band and you open up for one of Greta Van Fleets headline tours. With your band members... More

The morning after
Thick Walls *SMUT*
Anticipation *SMUT* Part 1
Anticipation *SMUT* part 2
The Bitter End
I called to say sorry...
Then We Meet Again *SMUT*
Craving *SMUT*
Stress Reliever *SMUT*

Hot,Sweaty, and drained *SMUT*

91 2 0
By Jacsprinkles_lies

Hot, sweaty, and drained. You finished performing on stage with your all girl rock band. You were the opening act for the band Greta Van Fleet and this was your first night performing for there dreams in gold tour. Your whole band was grateful for this opportunity and you were grateful as well. You performed as the front man and guitarist and did a good job at getting the whole crowd more hyped to see Greta Van Fleet.

Once your band was done you said your goodbyes to the crowd. As you got off the stage each Greta Van Fleet member showered you and your band in compliments. " You guys did great out there," Sam said "I was really amazed thank you so much for opening" Jake said in his raspy voice. Josh proceeded to hug each member of the band including you and said "so marvelous!! I'm really impressed!!" You let out a chuckle at his comments and then noticed Danny out of the corner of your eye working up the courage to talk to you.

However he was able to exchange comments with your bassist (Jessica) and drummer (Carina) but couldn't muster up much with you. So naturally noticing him you decided to talk first "Are you nervous Danny?" you said turning to him after talking to Josh. "Pfft. No n-not at all, You did great out there by the way." He said kind of nervously. You patted his shoulder and looked at him intently " I know your gonna do amazing don't even worry," you said and he smiled with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Thank you Y/N" Danny said as he walked away grabbing a water bottle and his drum sticks.

You and your band decided to stay around the pit area and watch there performance. They had a big curtain in front of the stage, Josh had a big amazing beginning speech and then the beginning to the song Heat Above started to play. You watched as the crowd was in awe and screamed there names you saw each members silhouette building up the tension and final reveal before the curtain actually dropped. You looked at each member in amazement as a musician but you couldn't help that your eyes gravitated towards Danny.

After a couple of songs in Danny Wagner started his drum solo before transitioning into the next song. You noticed how focused and precise he was when he played and how his facial expressions seemed angry and yet very graceful. You watched his face display almost and orgasmic expression and his head leaned all the way back as he started to get really into it. You felt yourself getting hot and hypnotized by his presence. He slowed down a bit and started to transition in the song Caravel. He teased and built up the tension again with the beginning drum start. You liked how much he loved edging the crowd and getting everyone ready for the next song. The drummer (Carina) of your band turned to you made a joking comment after hearing thousands people scream his name "Do you think he's hot?"

It took you moment to answer cause she took you out of your trance. " Oh uhh yeah" you giggled she started to smile " Awww Y/N thinks Danny is hawt!" She said really loudly to your bassist (almost making sure everyone can hear) "OoOooh" Jessica said. You started smacking there shoulders "shut up I don't like him that much!" You blushed and sounded flustered which made them laugh a little more "not that much!" Your drummer said in sarcastic tone. You rolled your eyes and tried to ignore them as you continued to gaze at Danny for the rest of the show.

After the show ended the whole band walked off stage very sweaty, hot, and tired. Danny came down with his bare chest all sweaty but almost gleaming from the stage lights and you noticed how his muscles were so toned and fit from drumming all the time. You got butterflies just looking at him and you didn't know what to do so you averted your gaze to ignore this feeling.

You hung out a little bit sharing compliment's with the band talking about how amazed you were of everyone. Danny walked to you again very timidly " was it good?" He said kind of out of no where. "Are you kidding?It was fantastic!! You fucking rocked it Danny!!" You said making him laugh a little " Thank you Y/N I think your very kind" Danny said as he looked at you and bit his lip. He was mustering up the courage to say something again, you could see it in his face. "Would you and your band like to hang out with us?" he asked. You glanced at your bandmates giving very approving nods almost urging you to talk to him more. "Absolutely, we would love to hang out with you guys," you replied. Josh barged in "that's great cause we're going down to the bar! After we get cleaned up."

After some time of getting cleaned up and eating dinner you and the girls went down to the bar with Greta Van Fleet. You kept on what you wore onstage cause it was a very sparkly casual spaghetti strap black dress but Danny put on a tank top and shorts instead of his tight glittery outfit. He kept glancing at you and looking away and this continued for a little while, you couldn't help but notice so you talked to him first again. "Can't keep your eyes off me huh?" You said kind of sarcastically and sat down on the couch beside him at the bar. Danny looked at you up and down in a little shock and started to seem nervous at what you said "What? Oh uhh no... I mean you're beautiful but I'm respectful, I mean that dress suits you very well." He sighed "I apologize for staring I think your very pretty Y/N." You laughed uncontrollably " don't worry I think you're very sweet Danny thank you for inviting us to hang out" you said.

"Y-ya know if I'm honest I really like your band but..." your eyes grew wide expecting him to say something insulting or slightly misogynistic towards a girl rock band. "But I just wanted to get to be alone with you," Danny said as he stared his sweet eyes in your soul. You felt yourself blushing a little and getting butterflies from that comment. " I also noticed you couldn't keep your eyes off me during my drum solo" Danny said in kind of a whisper tone. You gasped and felt slightly called out" Wait how did you know?" Danny started to laugh " Sam told me." You felt embarrassed and had a lost for words. "He didn't tell everyone right?" You said. "No I don't think so he's very trustworthy," He stared at you intently and and started to lean in a little closer.

He put his hand on yours and quietly said "you have the most beautiful eyes and smile" you felt your heart racing and pacing. You felt the tension build up between the two of you and the heat was getting way hotter. "Thank you Daniel" you bit your lip and leaned into his lips. He leaned in as well and slowly kissed you. As you kissed he started to caress your thigh a little and started to explore your mouth with his tongue. His hands were calloused, from drumming so they felt rough and rigidness on your skin. But you liked his touched. His hand slowly started to trail up your dress and you felt yourself getting wet but it was getting to hot to handle in the bar so he slowly leaned away. "Damn" he said as his cheeks became rosy. "I think we should leave early to the hotel together" Danny said.

As you went back to the hotel you noticed the other guys were a bit drunk. Especially Sam, Danny always acted as the parent friend making sure that Jake and Josh got to the there room alright and then saying goodnight to Sam. You and your bandmates got separated rooms for this hotel stay which was crazy considering usually you always stayed in one room together.

You bit your lip and whispered into Danny's ear "I have my own room tonight" then he started to smile and you grabbed his hand and walked him into your room. As you locked the door he immediately started to kiss your neck and caress your skin. You moaned softly and were stunned by the immediate sudden affection Daniel was giving you. He kissed all around your neck up your lips and slowly explored his way on your mouth again. This time you explored his as well getting a slight taste of wine on his lips.

He caressed your back and found the zipper to your dress "can I please unzip you?" He asked politely. "Yes Daniel" you said starting to bite your lip. He slowly unzipped your dress and you watched his facial expression as your dress began to fall off your body revealing your black lingerie underwear and your bare chest to him. You could see the bulge grow in his pants as he caressed you but you stopped him from touching your breasts. "Before you touch me you need take of your clothes off for me Danny" you said. He nodded and you watched as he stripped his tank top and shorts. His bulge was so big in his boxers you could see the outline of his big cock. It made you throb.

"Now you may touch" you said kind of trembling grabbed his calloused hands and placed them on you breasts. He seemed so focused on you and your body. He kissed your neck and focused on your heavy breaths and soft moans. He kissed up to your lips again and started to lay you down on the bed. Then his kisses trailed from neck to your breasts and he suckled them a little and played with your nipples. You felt yourself getting turned on and hot underneath. His kisses started to trail down again up to your pelvic region and he kissed the top of your panties.

He grabbed your panties and took them off quickly not really hesitating one bit. "Your so wet for me" he made you tremble. He kissed and bit your thighs at painfully slow pace but then he started suck your clit making you squeal a little. You tugged his curly hair as he began eating you out. He was really good at it. You liked watching him eat you out a rub himself under his boxers.

You moaned a lot as he started to move his tongue in circles on you and felt yourself on the cusp of cumming on his face but just as he was licking faster on your clit he stopped before you could cum. "Good girl, you taste so sweet but your not gonna cum until I say it's time" he said as he stood up and smacked your thighs. "Your gonna take this cock sweetheart" he started to take off his boxers. His cock was so big and it was so hard that it touched his stomach. Your pussy was throbbing he watched as you squirmed and played with yourself waiting for him. He grabbed your legs and placed them on his strong shoulders and slowly teased your entrance with the tip of his cock. "You're a little slut" he said as he smacked your thigh again. He then went all the way in with no warning making you feel a sweet pain and you moaned pretty loud. His shaft was so big you felt it hit your cervix... you'd never had a guy reach all the way there before.

He began thrusting in and out painfully slow and developed a rhythm inside of you. "Fuck! Your so tight!" He groaned as he started to pick up the pace. You felt him on a extraordinary level. His cock curved at just the right angle so it hit the right spot every time he thrusted. You felt yourself on the cusp of having an orgasm again but you didn't think he'd have such an immediate reaction or effect on you.

You saw his jaw drop and his head lean all the way back once more this time in pure bliss. He thrusted harder " fuck I think it's time baby" he said has he thrusted "cum for me baby." He rode out your orgasm you screamed his name "Ohh Danny~". as his thrusts got slower he released his cum inside of you. "Fuck your so hot" he said breathing heavily then kissing your forehead.

He looked at you all hot,sweaty, and drained again. "Oh that was amazing Daniel" you said out of breath. He pulled himself out of you and you felt the cum drip between your legs "Wow" he said has he fell next to you on the bed. You turned to face his side and he turned to face you. "I should go get cleaned up" you giggled a little as you went to the bathroom to go pee and shower off.

Afterwards you fell right next to him and cuddled up together for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 844 40
What is rock'n roll without sex and drugs? That was rhetorical, but the answer is shit. Set three years from now, the boys are well into their succes...
5.3K 207 33
Lynna is comfortable with her simple life, floating by with her bestfriend. Josh is occupied by his up and coming band, 'Greta Van Fleet.' The two s...
6K 145 23
Raegan Jones has been friends with Sam Kiszka since their sophomore year of high school. She's always had a crush on one of his older brothers, Jake...
47.9K 829 26
She's a struggling musician. He's a beautiful stranger with a secret. Do they have what it takes to last, or are they just a summer fling? best ranki...