Bright blue eyes (batjokes)

By CharatheBanana

Hello! This story is based on a two shot I did that I decided to make into a full story! This is my first ful... More

Shiny like you
Bang! Bang!
Discovering feelings
Confirming everything
A clowns obsession
A clowns confession
Never ever getting rid of me
I hate you, i love you
Playdate
Crybaby
Ba(t) romance
Valentine's day
True love
Please dont go
Joker's Tide
Make believe!
Spilt up
Criminal
Update!
Joker smiles

Meant to be yours

308 12 9
By CharatheBanana

(Hello again! This chapter is another one of my favorites, joker being a yandere yay)

POV by joker:

The plan was set. It was time to get Barbara, and I knew exactly where she was. I quickly walked to the GCPD, having my goons throw in a smoke bomb. The police station was immediately engulfed in the green smoke.

My men quickly grabbed anyone they could get their hands on. As for me, I snuck into the commissioner's office. Which was where Barbara was of course. She was sitting at her desk, when the smoke started to get in her room.

She coughed, "what's going on?!" She exclaimed as she got up from her chair and went to look for the source of the smoke. I opened the door and smiled sinisterly at her. "Hello, commish!" "Sorry but I'm taking you on a little trip~" I said laughing hysterically, as I quickly knocked her out.

"Ha! Just like last time" I said out loud to myself as I grabbed her unconscious body and dragged it out of her office. The rest of my men left the building as well with as many police officers we could take.

We then threw them in the back of my van. I had one of my men drive us away, as I laughed hysterically in the passenger seat. As we drove all the way to out of gotham.

POV by Bruce:

I felt like absolute garbage. I was still in bed, on my phone. I was waiting for Joker to text something back, anything! He clearly read my text because it said read only a couple minutes after I sent it.

But he still didn't respond! I would think he would say something at least, knowing him he always likes to say something back. Especially in this case! I was starting to worry he would do something rash.

I mean...he did almost destroy the whole city just because I didn't say I hated him. I groaned, putting my phone on my nightstand and rolling out of bed. I put on my red robe and walked out of my room.

I decided to go to the theater that I have and watch a movie. Maybe I'll feel better...I walk towards my home theater and sit in one of the front seats. I then turn on the tv and play serendipity. Why wouldn't I? I love that movie.

When it gets to my favorite part, I laugh like usually but I then remembered the day me and Joker saved the city. I frowned slightly, looking down sadly. 'Great...now my favorite movie is making me sad! Ugh I hate feelings..' I thought annoyed as I sunk into my seat.

Robin then quickly ran into the room. He looked nervous, he ran up to me. "Padre! The batsignals up something's happening" he exclaimed I turned to him surprised.

"But...it's still daytime" "usually if there's something happening during the day time Barbara just calls us, like on the phone" I said tilting my head suspiciously. Robin looked at me worriedly, I stood up and quickly headed to the batcave.

He followed after me. We quickly got changed into our costumes and drove in the batmobile to the GCPD. When we got there, we saw the green smoke coming from the building. We both jumped on top of the building where the batsignal was.

Barbara wasn't there, instead it was another cop. She stood there, nervously. "Oh thank god batman! It's horrible, the Joker smoke bombed the whole GCPD!" She exclaimed looking terrified.

My heart hurt at the mention of his name, but I stayed stoic. I nodded, "where's commissioner Gordon?" I asked her, "she was one of the many officers taken by Joker and his goons!" She exclaimed looking at him with fear.

My eyes widened, I turned towards Robin. He also looked at me scared. I turned back to her, "don't worry we'll find them and bring them back" I told her to which she nodded at me. She sighed in relief as I turned back to Robin.

"Where do you think joker has taken them?" Robin asked me, I sighed angrily. "I don't know..." "wait- look up there, Robin!" I yelled pointing to the sky. Robin turned to look up and he gasped.

It was one of Jokers helicopters. One of his goons was flying it while the others were holding onto hostages. The police officers! Barbara must be in there as well. No sign of Joker but he could be in the back.

I gritted my teeth as I grabbed my grapple gun and aimed it at the helicopter. Robin grabbed his own and did the same. We both went up into the air towards the helicopter.

POV by joker:
I laughed hysterically, as I watched Barbara start to come to from concisions. I had her and the other officers tied up. She groaned as she looked up at me. She glared daggers, "Joker! I knew you were up to no good-" she started to say but I interrupted her, "SHUT UP!" I yelled angrily.

She immediately quieted down. "You!- you're the reason this is all happening! You're the reason batsy broke up with me! YOUR THE REASON WHY WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!" I yelled glaring daggers at her. I was holding onto my bang gun in one hand.

I pointed it at her but I think she could tell it wasn't a real gun. "UGH!" I yelled, throwing the gun out of the helicopter. She saw that we were heading near the ocean and her eyes widened. "Where are you taking me?!" She exclaimed angrily.

I smiled at her with malicious. "I'm taking you somewhere...where you can NEVER break another heart again!" I exclaimed laughing hysterically. She looked at me now terrified, her eyes widened. I smiled smugly at her, I loved that look.

"I'm going to throw you into the ocean" "you and the rest of these guys just because!" I exclaimed excitedly. I turned towards some of my men, "throw them over!" I yelled and they grabbed the officers and threw them over into the ocean.

"NO!" Barbara yelled as the officers went under water. I laughed hysterically at her reaction, turning back over to her. "Sorry, but this city is a no cops place now!" I said smiling brightly. She glared at me with hatred, "you really are a monster!" She yelled and I laughed at that.

"Me? I'm the monster? HA! That's rich coming from you!" "If anyones the monster it's the lady who thinks it's cool to break up their friends relationships!" I exclaimed smiling with hatred. She looked at me dumbfounded. "Are you saying that I had no right to be worried about my friend being in love with a criminal?!" She exclaimed angrily, "a criminal who thinks THIS is okay?!" She yelled.

"Shut up! He loved me for who I am and you made him leave me!" I yelled feeling tears form in the corners of my eyes. She just glared back at me, "then why did he break up with you? You might think it was me but it wasn't" "I didn't tell him to break up with you!" She told me.

"NO! That's not true it was your fault!" I yelled stomping my feet. "He did it, not me" "I didn't tell him to break up with you" "I'll I said was he shouldn't be with you" she told me to which I laughed humorlessly. "PLEASE! That's basically the same thing!" I yelled, as tears started streaming down my face.

She shook her head, "he texted you himself, he told me that he was gonna do it" "he said that he knew that being with you is wrong and harmful for his mission" "for his family and this city" "even for you" she said glaring at me.

I laughed hysterically again, shaking my head. "No no no! He said that because it was YOU!" "It was your fault..." I said slowly losing my voice. "No, I may have started it....but he finished it" she told me sternly. I kept shaking my head, mumbling, "no no no.."

Then, all of a sudden, batman came flying onto the helicopter, Robin following after. They fought off my men, throwing them overboard. I quickly wiped away my tears and faced them. "Batsy! Hey, let's talk about-" I started to say but I was ignored, batman went straight to Barbara.

He untied her, "are you okay?" He asked her softly. She glared at him then at me, "I'm fine.." "did you save the other officers?" She asked him frantically. He nodded, "yeah, there all safe" he told her. Robin quickly ran up to her, giving her a big hug.

"I'm glad your okay!" He said looking up at her smiling. She smiled down at him softly, hugging back. "Thanks kid" she said patting his back. I watched the display, then something just clicked. It was my fault. I felt myself crying again, I started laughing as well.

Batman and Robin turned towards me, Robin looked scared and concerned. Barbara just glared at me. I covered my mouth and leaned over. "HA-! Oh, I get it now.." "you didn't care about me- why would you?" "You're batman...and- and I'm just-" I couldn't say anything else.

I started laughing hysterically again, I was crying a river over here. Batman walked up to me, he grabbed both of my wrists. "Joker, look at me" he said in his stoic voice. I continued to laugh, as I turned to face him. Those bright blue eyes staring at me with sympathy.

I glared at him, pulling him away from me. "Don't look at me like that! I don't need your sympathy!" I yelled at him, I stopped laughing. I was still crying though, I wiped my tears again. "Joker...this isn't you fault" he said grabbing my wrists again.

I looked back at him surprised, glaring still though. "This is my fault.." "I shouldn't have- I was being stupid" "I feel like I have been stupid a lot lately" "I think that's because of me falling in love with you, actually" he said smiling awkwardly.

"But...I was really stupid when I thought that this couldn't work at all" "obviously, there can't be any of....uh this" he said gesturing towards Barbara and the ropes that surround her. She glared at him. He then turned back to me, "but,  little crimes that you usually do" "those are okay Joker, because I'm still gonna stop you!" "And I can only request that you try and uh do the same" he said smiling at me.

I looked at him even more surprised, "what are you saying?" I ask him, looking at him suspiciously. "I'm saying....I wanna make this work, I think this could work" "we just have to give it a try" "I don't care what Barbara thinks, this could work out" he said determined, Barbara scoffed behind us but Robin shushed her.

"Really..?" I asked him, almost hopefully. He smiled at me softly and nodded, "yeah" "you can still do crime and I can still stop you" "then we can go out places, as long as there not public ones-" "we still have our public images to maintain" he said rambling a little at the end, I nodded in understanding.

"So...you don't wanna break up?" I asked him nervously but hopeful. He smiled and shook his head, "of course not! I felt bad about it right when I sent the text!" He exclaimed laughing afterwards. I smiled brightly and laughed with him.

He then pulled me into a hug and I was surprised. 'He never hugs me! It's usually me showing any kind of physical affection' I thought surprised but I smiled and hugged him back. I felt happy tears streaming down my face. "I love you, Joker" he said softly, I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"I love you too, batman.." I said back, closing my eyes and melting to his touch. Robin watched us happily, Barbara glared rolling her eyes. She then turned her head towards the driver and her eyes widened. "Uh, guys-!" She said urgently, batman quickly let go of me.

He turned towards the pilot, one of my men. He was out, like he was sleeping! 'Seriously?!' I thought angry and annoyed. 'Gonna have to fire him if we survive this' I thought glaring at his unconscious body. Batman quickly ran over and took control of the helicopter.

We luckily didn't fall into the ocean, batman flew the helicopter back to GCPD headquarters. He had the helicopter hover over the building. He walked over to us, he turned to Robin. "Help Barbara down, Robin" "I'll be there in a minute" he told him, to which Robin saluted and helped Barbara down from the helicopter.

He turned towards me and I smiled nervously. "Sorry about all this..." "this wasn't the right way to handle things" I told him awkwardly. He nodded, "yeah, no more of this please" he said looking at me unimpressed. I nodded softly, looking down at the city from this view.

It was actually quite nice, the sun was currently setting and it looked like when we saved the city. He stood next to me and put his arm around me. I leaned on him slightly, smiling in content. "This can work..." he said softly and I nodded a little.

Then I remembered something, "oh shoot chara! They were the one who told me to go through with this plan, I better tell them I didn't" I said turning towards batman. He growled lowly, "ugh, okay" "see you later then" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a bright red and giggled, he then jumped down from the helicopter onto the roof.

I waved him goodbye, he waved back. Robin waved as well, I giggled at him. Barbara was glaring but I didn't say anything about it. I just went to the sleeping man near the wheel and pushed him on the roof with batman. I then drove the helicopter back to my hideout.

POV by batman:
I smiled softly as I watched him fly away. Robin handcuffed the goon that Joker threw out and went to return him to the jail. Barbara turned towards me, she had an unimpressed look. "You seriously think this can work?" She asked me to which I nodded.

"Yeah, I trust him" "and he trusts me" "I think that's all we need" I said softly looking up at the pretty sunset in the sky. Barbara sighed "I think he was right....I think this all was my fault" she said sadly, looking down. I turned back towards her.

"No, well- maybe a little" "but I know you were just looking after me" "though you should know that I'm like- older than you and can look after myself" I said looking at her proudly. She rolled her eyes, "yeah I know, you're just really immature for your age" she told me to which I mocked offense.

She snorted, bumping my shoulder. I laughed as well, turning back towards the sky. I then heard cries of distress like a lot of them. Barbara turned towards me, "sounds like trouble" she said and I nodded sternly.

Robin came back and I turned towards him. "We might have a problem, Robin" "let's go!" I yelled quickly grappling away. Robin nodded, "alright padre!" He exclaimed quickly following after me.

And oh boy, was there a problem alright!

(Hello! I loved this chapter so much!! lol tbh I personally wouldn't be mad if Barbara fell into the ocean and drowned- but that's just me! She did learn her lesson though, also the next chapter bouta be intense get ready 👀 lol if this wasn't intense already)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.6K 25
The Joker has always been open about his feelings to the Bat, but Batman ignores the insane remarks, until he receives a letter and decides to try a...
1.3K 57 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
52 0 19
The origin love story of a anti-hero and a superhero named Joker and Alien Phantom This takes place after, Once Upon a Time And events of Joker 2 (bu...
83.2K 2.8K 10
Broken, sick and screaming, Joker cries for help and Batman is the one to come to his aid. What happened to the crazed man for him to become so scare...