š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿš—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—›š—œš— ...

By chefdowney

š—”š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š—•š—„š—œš—šš—›š—§ age of 18 years old, š—”š——š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—”š—˜ š—¦š—§š—„š—œš—–š—žš—Ÿš—”š—”š—— decides to move down to C... More

š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿš—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—›š—œš— 
š– š–¢š–³ š–Ø
šŸ­
šŸ®
šŸÆ
šŸ°
šŸ±
šŸ²
šŸ³
šŸ“
šŸµ
šŸ­šŸ¬
š– š–¢š–³ š–Øš–Ø
šŸ­šŸ­
šŸ­šŸ®
šŸ­šŸÆ
šŸ­šŸ°
šŸ­šŸ±
šŸ­šŸ²
šŸ­šŸ³
18
19
šŸ®šŸ¬
šŸ®šŸ­
šŸ®šŸ®
šŸ®šŸÆ
šŸ®šŸ°
šŸ®šŸ±
š– š–¢š–³ š–Øš–Øš–Ø
šŸ®šŸ²
šŸ®šŸ³
šŸ®šŸ“
šŸ®šŸµ
šŸÆšŸ¬
šŸÆšŸ­
šŸÆšŸ®
šŸÆšŸÆ
šŸÆšŸ±
šŸÆšŸ²

šŸÆšŸ°

2.5K 93 10
By chefdowney

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
"𝖢𝖧𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖲 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖳"

𝗔drienne plays with Buck's hair as he let out a heavy breath. Their bodies were covered with nothing but a thick cover to keep them warm.

Estelle, after eating lots of cake and candy, finally decided to lay down for her afternoon nap. Buck looks up at his girlfriend with so much love in his eyes before burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Easy there, tiger. We don't want another set of feet running around just yet," Adrienne sighs. They were expecting Hen, Denny, Christopher, and Travis to come over for a playdate.

Since it was at least an hour or two until they were supposed to arrive, Adrienne and Buck decided to squeeze in some much needed alone time. Adrienne grabs her phone off of the nightstand as Buck plants kisses on her neck.

"They're all on their way," Adrienne says. She smiled, pushing Buck off of her. She explains, "Buck, stop. You know Eddie only lives about twenty minutes away. He also has a key."

"Which gives us ten minutes for extra alone time," Buck replies.

"Ten minutes is all I need."

Ellie's face was completely covered in frosting and marshmellow fluff from the tubs her father gave her to distract her. The little two year old squealed in excitement as her father broke off a piece of a graham cracker and hands it to her.

"Looks like someone isn't going to sleep tonight," Hen commented, chuckling.

Adrienne and Eddie thought it would be a good idea to bring in some extra Christmas cheer to the kids. She watched as Estelle crawled into Buck's lap and grabs some more graham crackers off of the table.

"I'll let this one slide. I usually don't allow Ellie to have this much sugar," Adrienne replied.

Adrienne's plans to travel down to Austin, Texas, were cancelled because she needed to work. It would've been nice to reunite with the 126 again, even if it was for a few short hours.

"Hey, Buck. Can I spend Christmas with you?" Asked Christopher, causing the adults in the room turn ans stare at each other. Of course, Buck had to be put on the spotlight.

"Hey, buddy. You can spend Christmas with me this year," Travis replied. It was already his original plan to spend time with the kids.

He continued, "Buck, Adri, and your dad have to work. You have me, though."

"Stupid work," Christopher muttered. Handing off a bowl of frosting to Travis, Buck walks over to the table where the other adults sat.

"Is it just me or does Christmas suck this year?" Buck asks.

"Definitely not just you," Eddie replied, sighing.

"It's been a rough year.. for everyone," Hen says, "So I'm happy to immerse myself in thr magic of Christmas, and I just look forward to putting this year behind me."

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was one more smack in the face to come," Buck says.

Adrienne hopped out of the passenger side of the ambulance. She buttoned the last of her turnout gear before running over to where her team gathered at the engine. From her eyes, the man looked unharmed, and she saw little to no blood on the fan.

She ran back over to the truck with Buck and Eddie to grab tools, per Bobby's request.

"Let's get that nose off, then we can remove the blades," Bobby instructed. Working together, Buck and Adrienne removed the nose off of the engine, hands it off to Bobby, then Eddie got to work on removing the blades.

"I can see him in there. He seems to be in one peace," Chimney informed.

"I don't see a lot of blood," Hen commented.

"Okay, very carefully, let's pull him out of there," Bobby says. While the others pulled the guy out, Adrienne went to the other end of engine to discover broken golf clubs. It must've been the reason the guy came out unharmed.

"Looks like these got sucked in first. Locked up the blades," Adrienne says, holding up the clubs for the others to see. Buck smiled, but his face turned uneasy when he saw Bobby.

"Uh, Cap?" He questioned, gesturing to his nose. Bobby wiped his nose, only to find blood at his fingertips.

Buck and Eddie took Chris and Ellie out to the mall while Travis and Adrienne decided to stay at her house and decorate. After setting up the Christmas tree, leaving it bare so the kids could come decorate it, Adrienne and Travis sat on the couch and watched a cartoon.

"What's up with you, Travis?" Adrienne asks.

"Hm?"

"You've been playing with the popcorn for about fifteen minutes. I know something's wrong."

"It's nothing," Travis sighed. He turned to see Adrienne looking at him with the "mom" stare. He slowly moved away from her.

"You're scaring me," He says.

"Is my stare that good?" Adrienne questioned. Travis nodded, laughing. She continued, "I've been working on it to use on Estelle and some kids for emergencies."

"It's good, and you caught me," Travis says, "It's something I've been thinking about for a while."

"What is it?" Adrienne asks.

"I want to ask Eddie to marry me."

After helping out a son with his mother, a woman who literally turned blue, and a small car crash, the 118 finally got back to the station. Bobby directed Buck, who drove the engine truck back into the station.

"A little further. Come on back," He says, motioning his hands. He continued, "Three feet. Two feet. We're good."

"Yes. Yes you are Captain."

Adrienne hops out of the truck to find Athena leaning on the loft railing. She looked over at Buck who held a smile on his face.

"Athena, what are you doing here?" Bobby asks.

"We came to save you. Someone said you were ordering takeout for Christmas dinner," Athena replied.

"I did vote for turkey," Buck says.

"She say we?" Eddie questioned, looking over at Adrienne. She shrugged her shoulders to reply. They quickly follow Bobby as he rushed up the stairs.

It was quiet until..."Merry Christmas!", standing before the team were their friends and family. Estelle came squealing and running over to her parents.

"Is this a new outfit?" Adrienne asks, picking up and holding her daughter on her hip. Estelle's attire was changed from pink pyjamas to a plaid pattern dress she'd never seen before. Travis smiled and walked over to them.

"Well, my aunt had some extra clothes she couldn't gift on El's actual birthday, so...," He replied.

"Make sure to tell Athena I said thank you."

Travis disappeared into the crowd, leaving Adrienne and Ellie by themselves. She looked over her shoulder to try and find Buck but couldn't find her now missing boyfriend.

"Buck—."

She turned around again to find him holding something over her head. A mistletoe, great.

"You know the rules," He smiled.

"I do."

"Then can I get a kiss?"

He leaned in, but Adrienne moved her head away before he could make contact. Buck ended up kissing Estelle's head instead.

"Wait until we're alone," She whispered into his ear.

"Oh, I'm already looking forward to that."

A little while later, after everyone ate their food, Adrienne helped May and Harry pass out presents to the kids who came. Adrienne had a specific pink present she kept tucked under her arm for Estelle.

Estelle was playing peek-a-boo with Hen and Buck when Adrienne finally made her way over.

"Who's that? Is that mommy?" Hen asks, pointing directly at Adrienne. Estelle's mother blew a kiss to her and hands the present off to Buck.

"Why don't you go open this with Estelle? I need to talk to Hen," She says.

Buck grabs Estelle's hand and leads her away from Adrienne and Hen. Adrienne watched as he took their daughter over to the couch where Travis, Eddie, Christopher, and Eddie's abuela sat.

"He look happy, doesn't he?" Adrienne asks.

"Never in a million years would I think to see Buck as a father, but here we are. It's adorable," Hen replied.

"It's be nice to have just.. one more."

"Are you saying—."

"No. Oh, no. I'm not pregnant. I told Buck to wait another year," Adrienne reassured, "Trust me, I don't want Estelle to grow up an only child."

Adrienne found herself standing alone where she thought no one would see her. She'd nearly forgotten what was supposed to happen a week ago. As she leaned against the railing on the loft, she felt a hand tap her shoulder.

Adrienne turns around to see Eddie standing directly behind her.

"Party's over there," He says.

"I know. I just needed a minute," Adrienne replied.

"You okay?"

"In a way, yes? But also, no."

"How so?" Eddie asks. Adrienne looked over to where Travis, Christopher, Buck, and Estelle were taking pictures with Bobby and Athena. A smile crept up on her face.

"If I tell you this, you have to promise you won't tell anyone. Not even Buck," Adrienne says.

"What happened?"

"Chadwick.. he requested to see me."

𝗮/𝗻:
Saw the episode where Buck got struck by lightning... I'm going to be having a
field day with this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.3K 46
(Book one of three) When Ruby Brooklyn comes to LA looking for her cousin ,Abby, she soon finds out that she is long gone. Sitting in a coffee shop...
1.3K 21 8
Broken. That was a word that Piper Strand was familiar with as it is exactly how you would describe her family. Yet the brokenness brought her closer...
2.6K 48 6
USE TO BE: You should hear it from me. "I'm sorry I can't do that." "This will be the last time we'll be able to see or talk to each other for awhile...
11.1K 179 9
So T.K. became the new paramadic of the 126, but his place needed to be filled in as well. Captain Strand said that the new team member was on her wa...