Tyrant's Little Ginseng Queen

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Ruoqian is a small ginseng. Dressed as the real daughter of the prime minister's family who was wandering... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 98

795 15 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 98

    [Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 03]

    Liu Ruoqian knew that the ghost man was becoming more and more willful, but still underestimated his unreliability.

    Before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly flew into the air, and then she only felt the wind whistling, and her back felt a chill.

    In desperation, she had no choice but to tightly hug the ghost man's neck and close her eyes tightly.

    After a period of dizziness, Liu Ruoqian felt a big hand pat her from behind.

    Then that pleasant voice whispered in her ear, "Qianqian, we're here."

    "So fast?" Liu Ruoqian was a little shocked.

    She let go of His Majesty's neck, straightened her body, and sat firmly on the ghost man's powerful arms without getting off the ground.

    It's not that she's lazy, and it's not that she wants to get tired of him and insists on letting him hug her. The main reason is that she's afraid of stepping on some skulls, limbs and arms.

    She was still afraid of seeing some creepy scene, so she first raised her hands to cover her eyes, then opened her eyes, and looked out through the tiny fingers.

    The majestic Fengdu Great Emperor's Palace is brightly lit everywhere, and the servants on duty are coming and going, and it is very lively to watch.

    But for some unknown reason, those servants all hunched over, weak, and moved slowly.

    Two ghosts almost bumped into each other, but they refused to let go, just staring blankly at each other.

    Although the scene was a bit weird and gloomy, all of them looked like ordinary people with healthy bodies, none of them lacked a head, and none of them had a tongue hanging out.

    "Huh? This is different from what I thought." Liu Ruoqian was dumbfounded, took off her hand in disbelief, and couldn't help sighing.

    She supported Lu Rengu's shoulder with one hand, and pointed to the door with the other: "This looks similar to our imperial palace in Dajin.

    " .

    "Isn't this about those cruel punishments?" Liu Ruoqian asked puzzled.

    After living in the human world for so long, Lu Rengu knew very well that the people had many misunderstandings about the underworld, even her Qianqian.

    Lu Rengu patiently explained: "That's hell, a prison and execution ground that belongs to the underworld."

    "Isn't hell just hell?" Liu Ruoqian was confused.

    Lu Rengu: "No, hell is just a part of the underworld. Some dead souls have committed many crimes and sins. After they die, they will be imprisoned in hell, where they will be punished as they should." That's right

    . Liu Ruoqian asked curiously: "What kind of punishment are there?"

    Lu Ren's old-fashioned words were gentle: "Qianqian doesn't need to know

    about those dirty things." It's better to listen to His Majesty the Emperor, not to know.

    She nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Since she couldn't see the evil spirits, and couldn't see the scene of ghosts crying, wolves howling and bloody hula, she had nothing to fear.

    The little ginseng spirit was full of curiosity: "Why haven't you seen them with a bull's head and a horse's face?"

    At any rate, I saw them last time, so I'm acquainted with them.

    The little ginseng essence sat on His Majesty's arm, her eyes widened, she kept looking around, as if she had never seen the world.

    With that appearance, it was not at all obvious that she was the mother of several children, and she was exactly the same as the ignorant girl who had just entered the palace back then.

    His Majesty the Emperor couldn't help smiling and replied: "The underworld is huge, and the bull's head and horse's face are all spirit arresters. They belong to the tenth hall of Hades, and they are not here."

    Liu Ruoqian asked again: "Where is Meng Po, and what does she look like? "

    Lu Rengu was as patient as coaxing a child: "Po Meng is in the Department of Reincarnation, if you want to see her, I'll invite her to come."

    Liu Ruoqian: "That's not necessary. Granny Meng is on duty at this time. It's better not to disturb her."

    ---

    Two people were standing at the gate of the imperial palace in the underworld talking, and the busy ghost servants inside didn't bother. Knowing who noticed the two of them first, he shouted: "The emperor is back."

    Men, women, young and old, all turned their heads to look at the door.

    When they saw the tall, straight, heroic man at the door, all the ghosts straightened their backs, and they became full of energy.

    "Dijun is back."

    "Great, Dijun is back, we don't have to be swallowed by those evil spirits."

    "Dijun!" "Dijun!"...

    Whoosh!

    Whoosh! Whoosh!

    Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! ...

    In the blink of an eye, a lot of ghosts floated over, kneeling out of thin air, with uncontrollable joy in the voice: "Welcome the emperor back to the palace." His Majesty the emperor

    waved his wide sleeves, expressionless, and said in a flat voice: "Get up!" ”

    All the ghost servants should be, standing up in unison.

    Seeing such a powerful emperor, the ghosts will have a backbone, and they don't have to worry about any evil spirits anymore, and the worries for many days suddenly disappeared.

    Feeling relaxed, the ghosts began to look curiously at the beautiful woman sitting on His Majesty's arm, and blatantly whispered to each other.

    "Who is this?" A young female ghost touched the female ghost on her right with her elbow.

    The female ghost on her right said: "Baobuqi is the lady that His Majesty the Emperor married in the world?"

    Floating behind them, a slightly older female ghost boldly guessed: "Impossible, I didn't see that the girl was hugged by the Emperor." On the arm, whoever hugs his wife like that is the way he hugs his children. When I was alive, I hugged my two children like this."

    Another ghost poked its head from a strange angle, and joined in the fun: "When I was alive, I hugged my daughter like this. I guess, this woman is probably the daughter born to the emperor in the world." All the

    ghosts They all agreed: "It makes sense."

    Liu Ruoqian was greatly shocked to see the ghost servants chatting enthusiastically.

    It turns out that ghosts like to gossip so much, and they are so loud, and they talk so unscrupulously in front of others, and they are not afraid of being overheard.

    Also, His Majesty the Emperor seems to be very tolerant towards these ghost servants, otherwise they wouldn't dare to gossip so blatantly.

    This ghost man, being a ghost emperor in the underworld, is actually more tolerant than him being a human emperor in the world.

    In such a comparison, the maids and eunuchs in the Dajin Palace who saw His Majesty were always trembling with trembling were really pitiful.

    Liu Ruoqian found it very interesting and looked at these ghosts curiously.

    While looking at it, I listened with great interest as they guessed who she was.

    But when she heard the last sentence, saying that she was His Majesty's daughter, she turned to look at the man beside her.

    I saw the corner of the ghost man's mouth twitch, as if hesitating to speak.

    It's rare to see His Majesty the emperor deflated, and the little ginseng essence couldn't help laughing.

    That silver bell-like laughter seemed out of place in this gloomy and extremely quiet palace, and all the ghosts looked at her in unison.

    Although the ghosts didn't speak, the astonished expressions on their faces were enough to show their inner thoughts.

    This is hell anyway, girl, can you be more serious.

    Liu Ruoqian choked, her smile froze.

    Now it was the turn of His Majesty the Emperor to laugh out loud, he turned the arm holding the little ginseng essence, and introduced with some complacency as if showing off: "This is your empress." "Welcome the empress to come back!

    " Palace." All the ghost servants fell to their knees again in unison.

    Looking at the ghosts floating and kneeling in the air, Liu Ruoqian felt flattered.

    Feeling that she has been sitting on His Majesty's arm like this, she seems a little undignified, she patted Lu Rengu's arm, and whispered: "Put me down quickly.

    " Put it on the ground.

    Liu Ruoqian fell to the ground, stepped on it tentatively, and found that it was no different from the ground in the world.

    Only then did he imitate the appearance of His Majesty the emperor before, and waved his sleeves: "Please get up quickly."

    All the ghosts should be floating up together, and looked at Liu Ruoqian curiously again.

    "My God, it's really the empress."

    "But why does the emperor hug the empress like a child?"

    "The empress doesn't look very big, she looks like a teenage girl. Our emperor is thousands of years old. The grandpa's grandpa's grandpa who can be the empress's grandfather..."

    These words pierced his heart, Lu Rengu waved his sleeves: "Go down."

    With the wide sleeves raised, a gust of cold wind blew past, and the whole The will-o'-the-wisps in the imperial palace flickered on and off, giving off a ghostly aura.

    "Run, the emperor is upset." A ghost whispered, and then all the ghosts flew away like a gust of wind.

    The huge imperial palace of the underworld became silent again.

    All the ghosts returned to their respective positions, and got busy again. Instead of the dejected look they had before, they floated happily around, and looked over curiously from time to time.

    There was a kid who looked like he was only in his teens, holding a huge broom and sweeping the floor with his back facing them, but turned his whole head around as if he was stealing his ears.

    When Liu Ruoqian and him looked at each other, the kid seemed to be frightened again, and turned his head back with a whoosh.

    It twisted a bit too much, and twisted half a circle more, and then moved back bit by bit.

    The ghost next to him pointed at his head and laughed.

    Looking at this weird and inexplicably harmonious scene, Liu Ruoqian smiled and took Lu Rengu's hand: "Brother Agu, I like this place.

    " She hugged her into her arms: "That's good."

    "Let's go, I'll show you my former bedroom." Lu Rengu picked up Liu Ruoqian, wrapped a strong arm around her waist and walked inside.

    To be precise, it should be floating.

    Seeing those ghosts floating around just now, Liu Ruoqian felt very envious.

    Now that she can also float like this, she was very excited, and stretched out one arm and waved it twice: "Brother Agu, do you think I can learn to float in the future?" "Qianqian will not float in the future, but fly." Lu

    Rengu The tone is firm.

    "I can fly?" Liu Ruoqian asked in shock.

    What kind of joke is His Majesty the Emperor, she is a little planter, it would be great if she can learn to travel thousands of miles a day like Wu Calamity, Brother Da Mao and Sister Jiu Yao, how could she be able to fly.

    Seeing her disbelief, Lu Rengu said again: "Qianqian is of course possible, but after you cultivate to become an immortal." "Immortal?"

    Liu Ruoqian looked at him sideways, her eyes sparkling: "But I don't even have demons. Do you understand, how to become a fairy?"

    Lu Rengu smiled faintly: "I have everything."

    It is not uncommon for plants and trees to become immortals, but it is very rare.

    But with brother Agu, the god of the underworld, it is very possible for her to work harder.

    If she became a fairy, wouldn't she no longer have to worry about lifespan. She can always be with Brother Agu.

    Liu Ruoqian was a little happy, and when she was happy, she hugged Lu Rengu's neck, lowered his head, and smacked two big mouthfuls on his pretty face.

    Then he whispered in words that two people could understand: "Then everything will be left to His Majesty Lao Dijun. If I become a fairy someday, I will thank you very much."

    Hearing the implication of Little Ginseng Jing's words, and it was rare to see her dare to be so enthusiastic in front of everyone, Lu Rengu couldn't stop laughing, and the smile turned into a loud laugh.

    I only heard a "gudong" sound behind me.

    Liu Ruoqian turned her head to look, and saw that the little devil who was sweeping the floor before fell to the ground for some reason, and rolled forward twice.

    The kid froze in place holding the broom, seemingly at a loss.

    Liu Ruoqian was dumbfounded, pointing at the head, speechless.

    When Lu Rengu saw this, his face darkened slightly, and he reprimanded in a low voice: "Pick it up quickly."

    Hearing this, the kid bent down to pick up the head, put it back skillfully, and then swished away with the broom.

    "It's still like this?" Liu Ruoqian was tongue-tied.

    Lu Rengu stroked Liu Ruoqian's back with his big hand: "Don't be afraid, this little devil was beheaded before he was alive. After becoming a ghost, his head is not secure and will often fall off. Just get used to it." Get used to it

    ...

    ok Well, she is now the empress of the underworld, and she is getting used to it. Liu Ruoqian patted her chest to comfort herself.

    The two continued to walk in, and Liu Ruoqian asked wonderingly, "How long has that kid been a ghost?" "

    Hundreds of years." "

    Then why

    didn't he go to reincarnation? " All ghost servants are like this."

    Liu Ruoqian gained insight again: "So it can still be like this."

    A flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and her eyes suddenly lit up: "Then if I can't cultivate into a fairy, then after I die, can I also do it?" Live here often."

    Lu Rengu held her big hand that kept rubbing her fingers and froze: "Monsters, spirits, and monsters are not included in the reincarnation of the three realms."

    Lu Rengu emphasized his tone: "Qianqian, you have to become a fairy. "

    "That's good, I'll become a fairy." Liu Ruoqian sensed Lu Rengu's urgency from his stiffness, and clenched her fists to express her determination.

    Lu Rengu smiled: "Okay."

    The two stepped through the palace gate and entered the palace.

    At this moment, behind them, outside the gate of the imperial palace, there were bursts of mournful ghostly howls.

    The smile on Lu Rengu's face disappeared, his face darkened, and his low and magnetic voice was eerie: "Looking for death."!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.3K 102
She is an ancient profound iron ladle from the cultivation realm. Since she has become a spirit, her only obsession is cultivating a fragrant and sof...
412K 8.7K 85
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES STRICTLY NO VOTING!!!! Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it wa...
3.5M 147K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
618K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...