Tyrant's Little Ginseng Queen

נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

Liu Ruoqian is a small ginseng. Dressed as the real daughter of the prime minister's family who was wandering... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 57

2.2K 35 5
נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    Seeing Liu Ruoqian rushing towards her with bright eyes, the little cat demon wrapped in a big cloak quickly dodged and dodged neatly.

    The little cat demon sat in the corner, wrapped the cloak tightly with two chubby little hands, only showing a round little head, with short dark hair blown out, and a pair of small fluffy ears sticking out , looked at Liu Ruoqian with disgust.

    Liu Ruoqian jumped on the couch, she was not discouraged, Ma Liuer got up and sat on the couch, opened her arms to the little cat demon, and coaxed: "My dear son, come on, let me How about a mother hug?"

    The kitten's chubby little round face was full of contempt, and she curled her lips, asking in an old-fashioned way: "How old are you?"

    The voice was milky, just like a little girl. The voice of the doll, hearing the love of the little ginseng essence, makes me want to hand over the old man when I get excited.

    But when the words came to her mouth, her brains were rarely used, she stopped in time, and asked: "How old are you?" The

    little cat demon replied truthfully: "A thousand years old."

    How old is a thousand years old ? Childish? Liar!

    Although Liu Ruoqian didn't believe it, she didn't want to argue with a little doll, so she bragged casually, "Then I'm older than you, I'm 1,080 years old, and I'm just right to be your mother." The golden round eyes of the little cat demon swept up and

    down Liu Ruoqian, now she is even more disgusted: "You are still so stupid at such an age."

    I don't know if he is a good monster or a bad monster, and dare to tell him that she is a ginseng spirit the second time we meet.

    Still, still being so kind to him.

    I don't know his details, so I just feed him with delicious food and drink, and hold him in my arms all day to nourish.

    But what if, what if he was a bad demon, cheated her trust, and then devoured her.

    It's hard to come across such a stupid spirit.

    "Hey, you little kitten, how dare you call your mother." The little ginseng spirit reached out to rub the little cat demon's frizzy round head, but he dodged it again.

    Liu Ruoqian didn't mind at all, looked at the little cat demon lovingly, moved forward again, and reached out to grab the cloak: "My dear son, stand up, take off the cloak, and let mother see how tall you are.

    " Hearing this, the fair-skinned little round face of the little cat demon suddenly turned red, and her two fat hands gripped the cloak tightly, refusing to let it go.

    The more he behaved like this, the more Liu Ruoqian wanted to see, so she pulled the cloak back with both hands, "Oh, let mother take a look." One ginseng, one cat, one big and one small

    , pulled a big cloak and saw there.

    After all, the little cat demon is small in body and weak in strength, even if her little face is flushed, she can't pull it off.

    Seeing that the cloak was about to be pulled away by Liu Ruoqian, the little cat demon's big golden eyes were full of panic, and he had to give up and admit defeat, with a small voice: "Shut up, I, I don't have any clothes on." Huh

    ? Liu Ruoqian was taken aback.

    In an instant, in summer, the scenes of those young boys in Xingshan Village running around the village with bare buttocks flooded into her mind.

    Seeing the little cat demon's chubby face flushed red, the little ginseng spirit patted her thigh and laughed.

    It turns out that my good son has bare buttocks, it's because she's afraid of embarrassment, no wonder she's not allowed to see it.

    The little ginseng spirit imagined the scene of a good son running around with two cat ears and a small round butt|buttocks, and laughed even more so that he almost fell to the ground.

    The little cat demon looked at her with the expression of looking at a fool, and whispered: "I'll just say that this ginseng essence is a fool."

    After a while, Liu Ruoqian finally finished laughing, clutching her belly.

    Looking at the cute little cat demon wrapped in the cloak, she had the bad intention of teasing the child, and deliberately pulled the cloak and pretended to pull it: "You call me a mother, and I won't do it." God knows, how much she wants a

    doll ah.

    She was almost ready to make tiger-toed shoes for the doll last time, but it turned out to be an own goal.

    This ready-made eldest son is chubby and has two small fluffy ears, so rare, she must let him call her mother.

    "You're only eighty years older than me!" The little cat demon's small round face was flushed, and she didn't want to shout.

    When he was in cat form, he couldn't speak, so let this silly-looking ginseng spirit call his son all day long, that's fine, he just pretended not to hear it.

    I want him to yell to his face, but he doesn't want to.

    He has been a wild cat since he was a child, and he has been running around the mountains since he was born, not knowing who his mother is.

    When he was bullied by other monsters, he wanted a mother very much, very much.

    But the mother he imagined is the kind of mother with strong demon power and mature mind, almost like the mothers of those human children, at least, more stable.

    It's not the stupid ginseng essence who only knows how to eat, drink and drink in this day. When he sees a monster, he takes the initiative to show his cards to him before he can figure out the ins and outs of him, and even hugs him in his arms to nourish him.

    He really didn't want such a silly girl. If you take it out in the future, you might be laughed at by other monsters.

    Liu Ruoqian, who wanted to be a mother, did not know that the little cat demon hated her in every possible way. With a smirk on her face, she pulled hard with both hands: "You really don't want to shout? Then I will pull it!" It was about to be exposed

    . Finally, the little cat demon had no choice but to compromise, and called out in a low voice: "Mother.

    " All of a sudden, it collapsed, and the whole monster looked aggrieved.

    Hey, forget it.

    Just because she treats him unsuspectingly and he is recovering from his injury, he will reluctantly accept her as a silly mother.

    The mother who screamed milk melted the heart of the old mother of Little Ginseng Jing: "Hey, mother's good son!"

    She smiled brightly like a sunflower blooming in summer, and she stretched out her hand and hugged the little cat demon and the cloak into her arms, rubbed the frizzy little head for a while, and was still on the little chubby head. Jiujiu kissed twice on the face.

    The little cat demon was stiff all over, with a look of lovelessness on her chubby little face. He regrets it a little bit now.

    Liu Ruoqian was about to have a good talk with her dear son when she heard the door of the palace creak, followed by the sound of Lingyan and Lingzhi talking and laughing.

    Oops, what can I do, where is such a big and fat son going to hide?

    Liu Ruoqian panicked, pulled the cloak, and pressed the little cat demon's head to hide him.     But the little cat demon took her time, grabbed her hand that

    was holding her head, and said in a low voice: "It's fine if I recognize your mother, anyway, I won't want that bastard father!"

Before Liu Ruoqian could react, she turned into that little black cat again after a small figure.

    Why don't you want a father? Still asshole dad?

    The little cat demon's words were unclear, and Liu Ruoqian was at a loss.

    But the little cat demon has turned back into a cat. Liu Ruoqian looked at the cloak that had shrunk again, feeling very reluctant.

    Although the little black cat is also very cute, but the big fat son is even cuter, he is so heavy, she hasn't hugged it enough yet.

    ---

    "Your Majesty, why did you laugh so happily just now? The servants heard it outside." Ganoderma lucidum stood at the entrance of the hall, stomping the snow on her feet while poking her head in, asking with a smile.

    "I am teasing cats." Liu Ruoqian replied casually.

    Then he stretched out his hand and pulled the little black cat out of the cloak, hugged it tightly, and whispered in its ear: "My dear son, don't worry, mother will send them away later, we mother and I will talk again. "

    Liu Ruoqian hurriedly took a shower and rested.

    Although she rested earlier than before, Lingyan and Lingzhi only thought that she was leaving the palace to return to Liu's house early in the morning, so they didn't think much about it, and helped her pack up and go to bed.

    As usual, she hugged the little black cat and went to bed. As soon as Lingyan put down the curtain of the bed, Liu Ruoqian opened the slit again and said, "Bring me that cloak." Lingyan reached out and touched

    Liu Ruoqian's quilt, "It's snowing tonight, so it's cold. Come on, I will bring you two more Mrs. Tang."

    "Don't bother, just take that big cloak." Liu Ruoqian refused. She is not cold, this cloak is reserved for her son.

    Ling Yan should have brought the big cloak from the couch, covered it on the quilt, and then put the bed curtain back. Then he turned around and was about to extinguish the candle.

    Liu Ruoqian ordered again: "Keep one."

    It's not easy to chat with her son because she is blind, but she hasn't seen enough of him because he is so cute.

    "Lingyan, you should also go and rest earlier, come home with me for the new year tomorrow, I'm busy. I'll call you if I have something to do, and if you don't call, you don't have to come to see me all the time." Liu Ruoqian ordered again.

    Her spirit smoke is good everywhere, but she is too careful and considerate. At night, the night watchman would always get up from time to time to see her, to pull the quilt for her, to see if Mrs. Tang was cold. But not tonight.

    "Yes, empress, that servant is going to sleep now." Ling Yan replied, turned and walked outside.

    Liu Ruoqian lay on the side of the bed, listening carefully with her ears sideways, and only got into the bed and lay down when she heard the sound of Lingyan lying down.

    He stretched out his hand to pull the cloak over, covered the little black cat, lay there and called him in a mean voice: "My dear son, it's okay, you can change." The little black cat huddled into the bed with the cloak

    on Gong, just transformed into a little boy again.

    He sat on the bed, stretched out his two chubby hands, wrapped the cloak tightly, and moved to the corner of the bed, looking at Liu Ruoqian vigilantly: "Well, mother, don't hug me."

    Although this mother is a little silly, since he has already recognized her, let's call her mother.

    Calling her that way, this mother seems very happy. Since he has become her son, he must be a filial son.

    "Mother is mother, return that mother!" Liu Ruoqian stretched out her hand dissatisfiedly and snorted twice on his round head with short hair: "Okay, mother won't hug you, then tell mother, what's your name?" How long have you been a demon? Where did you

    come from? And you still have family members? What kind of illness did you have before?..."

    The little ginseng spirit crackled, throwing out all the doubts in her heart. After asking, I got excited, and couldn't help but raise my voice a bit.

    The little cat demon was so anxious that he rolled his eyes, freed a chubby hand, and covered Liu Ruoqian's mouth with one slap, hating iron and steel: "Mother, you can keep your voice down!" If the human race finds

    out , are they still alive?

    Liu Ruoqian nodded apologetically, indicating that she was wrong, and then the little cat demon took back her little hand and continued to hold the cloak.

    Looking at Liu Ruoqian's eyes full of expectation, the little cat demon spoke in a childish voice.

    ---

    It turned out that he was a bobcat who only lived for a thousand years.

    He was an orphan since he was a child, without a name, and he didn't know who his parents were.

    A person lives alone in the mountains, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth to practice alone.

    Four years ago, when the cultivation level reached, one could transform into a human form.

    He was alone as a demon, and was tired of staying alone on the mountain, so he thought of going to the world of the human race to have a look.

    So he went down the mountain, sneaked into a farmer's house with a child, threw a fish he caught, quietly wore a child's clothes hanging outside, and then walked into the city.

    But before he entered the city, he met a smelly Taoist priest on the road. After meeting each other from a distance, he turned around and fled up the mountain.

    But that stinky Taoist priest had some skills, and a spell came and stuck to him, causing his cultivation base to be greatly damaged, and he immediately turned back into a cat shape.

    That's not enough, the stinky Taoist actually wanted to catch him, and he chased him all the way, so he ran desperately all the way.

    Suffering serious injuries, he managed to escape into the crowded city, hiding in Tibet, and fled to the vicinity of the palace by mistake.

    The Taoist priest also caught up with him somehow, and in a hurry, he got into the palace through the dog hole left in the corner of the palace wall.

    I don't know if the palace walls are too high, or the stinky Taoist is afraid of the guards in the palace, but he didn't chase them in anymore.

    His little life was finally saved, and after that, it wandered around the palace.

    He had just been injured, and he didn't dare to see anyone again, and the guards in the palace were strict, so he hid in a place where no one was around during the day, and came out to look for food at night when the night was quiet.

    Those who are hungry and full can't eat enough, and there is no medicine to heal their injuries.

    That night, he had been starving for two days and was dizzy. He wanted to take advantage of the darkness to find something to eat, but he didn't expect to meet Liu Ruoqian who was out for a walk to digest his food.

    He smelled the faint smell of ginseng on the little ginseng spirit, and instinctively wanted to heal his wounds, so he jumped out.

    Unexpectedly, he was slapped again by His Majesty the Emperor, and only half of his life was left, but after this slap, he lost half of his life.

    After so many days in the Tai Hospital, it got better.

    Later, she was brought to the Drunken Flower Palace by Ganoderma lucidum, nestled next to Liu Ruoqian all day long, and after nourishing for so long, it was considered that she regained some vitality.

    But now, it is not so good, it can be transformed into a human form again, but the ears have not yet disappeared.

    There is also a tail, which cannot be changed.

    Probably, it will take some time.

    Wrapped in a cloak, the little cat demon sat obediently on the corner of the bed, lowered her puffy round head, and told Liu Ruoqian all about her experiences.

    After he finished speaking, when he looked up, he saw his new mother was holding her heart and looking at him with tears in her eyes.

    Is she crying for him?

    After living for a thousand years, no demon has ever cried for him. The little cat demon blushed, a little squeamish, and said milkyly: "Well, mother, don't cry." Liu Ruoqian sniffed

    , She reached out and hugged the fat son into her arms, and hugged him hard through the cloak: "Son, don't worry, mother will treat you well in the future and will never let you suffer again." No wonder it has been so long, every time she comes

    out Every time she comes home from the palace, the good son will run away from her arms, refusing to go out with her anyway.

    Such a cute and good son, it turned out that he lived so hard before.

    And that stinky Taoist priest, why did he hurt her good son when he came up, and even arrested him.

    Hmph, sure enough, her idea was right, she couldn't get close to those monks and Taoists.

    Distressed and angry, all turned into strength, Liu Ruoqian hugged the little cat demon tightly.

    This time, the little cat demon didn't show any distaste. After a moment of silence, she said in a childlike voice, "Well, mother, I believe you."

    Liu Ruoqian tweeted on the chubby little face: "Don't worry!" , not only mother will treat you well, but your father will also treat you well."

    The little cat demon raised her face and looked at her: "Daddy knows you are a ginseng essence?"

    "Uh...," Liu Ruoqian choked: " I don’t know.”

    The little cat demon: “Then how do you know, when he knows your true identity, will he try to kill you like that stinky Taoist priest?” These words hit the little

    ginseng Her brows drooped and her eyes drooped, "That's right."

    The little cat demon said, "Well, mother, it's better not to tell the truth to the bastard father, he is too ruthless! I You were almost beaten to death by his palm, you don't have any monster power, let alone be able to withstand his palm."

    Liu Ruoqian sighed: "I'm not afraid of him hitting me, I am, afraid that he will stew me in a big pot."

    The little cat demon also sighed in an old-fashioned way: "Then I can't say it."

    After a thousand years, he is okay It was easy to find a mother, and he didn't want to lose his mother.

    One visit and one cat, the mother and son hugged each other, sighing.

    Liu Ruoqian touched the head of the little cat demon: "My dear son, in the future, maybe one day, His Majesty the Emperor will find out my true identity and want to stew me... then you can take your mother and escape, and then your mother will be there." I can only live with you."

    The little cat demon rubbed her head on Liu Ruoqian's shoulder, and comforted her with a childish voice, "Mother, don't worry, I still have me." "By the way,

    mother, you always When going out of the palace, you still have to be careful, so as not to encounter that stinky Taoist priest." The little cat demon reminded worriedly.

    He wanted to remind her before, but at that time, his internal injuries hadn't healed, his vitality was damaged, and he couldn't transform into a human form. He couldn't speak, so he could only bite her by the hem of her clothes and tug at her.

    But his mother, hey, never once understood. Either I thought he was naughty, or I wanted to come and hug him and take him with me.

    Liu Ruoqian also thought of this: "You used to always grab my clothes, did you want to remind me?"

    The little cat demon nodded.

    Liu Ruoqian's heart was warm, and she reached out and rubbed the little cat demon's round head: "It's okay, your bastard father has already issued an order to the Golden Wolf Guard, no monks or priests should come near me.

    " Then he felt relieved: "That's good."

    Liu Ruoqian touched his little head and said, "My dear son, mother will give you a name." The little cat     demon obediently

    replied: "Okay."

She racked her brains and thought for a long time before she came up with what she thought was a peerless name.

    "Son, since you don't want to recognize your bastard father, then you should take your mother's surname Liu. There is a saying in the Ksitigarbha Sutra that says there is no calamity and no trouble, so you are called Wu Calamity.

    How about Liu Wuji? "Little Ginseng Jing said seriously.

    The life of my good son was really miserable before. I hope he will be safe and sound in the future.

    " Liu Wuji? "The little cat demon muttered in a low voice, then smiled, with a pair of golden round eyes shining brightly: "That, mother, Wu disaster likes it. "

    The little cat demon has lived for a thousand years. It is the first time she has a name, and she is very happy. There

    is a rare trace of admiration in her eyes: "Mother, you are so knowledgeable. What the hell, it sounds like it's very powerful. "

    "If you like it, my mother will teach you to recite it another day. " "Liu Ruoqian replied with a somewhat embarrassed smile.

    In order to maintain the dignity of being a mother, she didn't dare to say that she would memorize the "Ksitigarbha Sutra" and nothing else.

    About going out of the palace tomorrow New Year's Eve The couple murmured for a while about the New Year, and finally agreed that Liu Ruoqian would go out of the palace alone, and the little cat demon would stay in the Palace of Drunken Flowers. After all,

    life is more important than the excitement.

    The two whispered for a while In other words, for the sake of safety, the little cat demon changed back into a cat shape, nestled next to Liu Ruoqian's pillow, and fell asleep after a while. When the kitten fell asleep, Liu Ruoqian covered the kitten with a cloak and touched it

    lovingly His little head also fell asleep.

    ---

    On the second day, Liu Ruoqian got up early in the morning, and asked Lingyan and Lingzhi to prepare a lot of food and drink, and put them in the hall. Before

    leaving, Liu Ruoqian hugged the kitten, He leaned into its ear and whispered: "Wu Hai, stay at home obediently and don't run around, mother will come back to accompany you after dinner. "

    The little black cat meowed twice as a response.

    Liu Ruoqian ordered someone to lock the door of the palace from the outside, and then took the spirit smoke and ganoderma, and left the palace under the escort of the golden wolf guard.

    Because there was a kitten The demon reminded her that when she was sitting in the carriage, she raised the curtain and looked out from time to time. Lingyan and Ganoderma lucidum were just for her to watch the fun, and she didn't care.

    But the Golden Wolf Guards following outside the carriage realized that Concubine Liu's expression was not right today, they were very vigilant, as if they were guarding against something.

    The leader of the Golden Wolf Guard asked in a low voice: "Madam, what's wrong?"

    Liu Ruoqian didn't want to say it at first, but since the Golden Wolf Guard asked, she took the opportunity to say: "My lord, I'm very panicked. See if there are any Taoist priests or monks around here, if there are any, let them go away."

    Concubine Liu and Taoist monks clashed, this was a taboo that all Golden Wolf Guards knew. They also got the death order from His Majesty the Emperor, forbidding any Taoist monks to approach Concubine Liu.

    Now that Liu Ruoqian said so, the leader of the Golden Wolf Guard immediately looked serious, nodded yes, and then turned around to give some instructions.

    A few Golden Wolf Guards responded and scattered around on horseback, patrolling and searching in all directions.

    After a while, everyone came back and reported that no suspicious person was around, Liu Ruoqian was relieved.

    When we arrived at Liu's house, everyone was there, and it was a lively scene.

    Even Liu Silin, the eldest son of Liu, also carried gifts in large and small packages, and took time to join in the fun, talked with everyone for a while, drank tea for a while, and stuffed Liu Ruoqian with a big red envelope. Then he hurried back to Xiang's mansion to have the New Year's Eve dinner.

    Before Liu Silin left, he quietly conveyed that Prime Minister Liu's residence wanted to take her home for dinner in the first month of the lunar year, but Liu Ruoqian immediately refused.

    This was expected by Liu Silin, so he didn't care, turned around and left.

    Sending off Liu Silin, the whole family of the Liu family sat together and had a lively reunion dinner.

    After the meal, Liu Ruoqian was thinking about the little cat monster in the palace, and on the pretext of going back to the palace to accompany the concubine and the princess, she set off early and walked back.

    ---

    Hurry up slowly along the way, back to the palace almost twice as fast as usual, and arrive at the gate of Zuihua Palace.

    Fearing that the kitten would turn into a human form, Liu Ruoqian deliberately loudly ordered the maids and eunuchs who came out to greet her: "It's Chinese New Year, it's freezing outside, don't just stand around in the yard, go back to the house."

    In fact, Liu Ruoqian was simply thinking too much, the little cat demon has no clothes to wear, even if there is no one else in the hall, but it is so cold, it is impossible for him to run around naked | One day, he slept on the couch in the shape of a cat.

    The maids and eunuchs in the courtyard said auspicious words and all retreated after thanking them.

    Liu Ruoqian stood at the door and said loudly on purpose: "Little meow, mother is back."

    "Meow~" A cat meowed from inside the hall.

    Only then did Liu Ruoqian feel relieved to let Lingyan unlock the lock, opened the door and walked in.

    As soon as she entered the hall, she took off her cloak, rubbed her hands together, walked to the couch, hugged the little black cat into her arms, and said in a low voice: "No disaster, mother is back, and mother brought you your grandmother." The fish and dumplings I made by myself will be eaten later."

    The little black cat meowed again.

    After Lingyan and Ganoderma lucidum heated up the charcoal fire in the hall, and brought Liu Ruoqian a hand warmer, Liu Ruoqian asked them to bring over the hot food they brought from Liu's house.

    Then she excused that she wanted to be alone for a while, and sent out the spirit smoke and ganoderma to chat and play cards with other court ladies and eunuchs.

    Little Ginseng Jing sometimes likes to be alone on weekdays, the two of them didn't become suspicious, they closed the door and went to the wing.

    Only Liu Ruoqian was left in the hall, and the little cat demon got into the cloak and turned into a little boy.

    Liu Ruoqian looked at him wrapped in a cloak, couldn't help laughing, and couldn't help but feel sad: "No disaster, my mother will have some clothes made for you tomorrow." As a mother,

    she can't always let the child be naked |Shares.

    The little cat demon hurriedly shook her head: "Mother, let's say goodbye first, it's hard to tell when someone asks about it later."

    "That's true." Liu Ruoqian sighed, picked up the chopsticks and handed them to him, and asked, "Can't you conjure up a set of clothes by yourself?" The little cat

    demon took the chopsticks, awkwardly picked up a dumpling and put it Put it into his mouth, and while chewing, he replied vaguely: "I can't do it now."

    Liu Ruoqian sighed again. Every time a good son turns into a human being, he is naked, which is also a troublesome thing.

    Afterwards, Liu Ruoqian thought of herself again.

    She secretly rejoiced in her heart, thanks to the fact that she would not become a ginseng, nor would she change from a ginseng to a human, otherwise wouldn't she also have to be naked?

    The little ginseng spirit patted her chest: "Fortunately, fortunately!"

    Liu Ruoqian sat cross-legged on the couch, listening to the movement outside the door, while resting her chin, staring at the little cat demon clumsily using chopsticks.

    ---

    At the same time, the Chu Palace.

    The Great Jin Emperor Lu Rengu had brought Chi Mowei and Golden Wolf Guard to sneak into the palace where the Chu Emperor lived and tied them up.

    Sitting on the dragon chair of the emperor of Chu, he said in a calm tone, "Uncle, back then, my mother was about to get married, but she was forced to get married. It was your idea." The emperor of Chu knelt on the ground and told Golden Wolf

    Guard Nabu stopped him, and he wanted to speak, but he could only make a whining sound.

    Lu Rengu went on to say: "Sacrificed my mother, but in exchange for your crown prince. But after you ascended the throne, not only did you not feel grateful for my mother, but you became very ambitious, and once again set off a war between the two countries, causing my mother to be forced Suicide! This is also what you did, right?"

    As the words fell, Lu Rengu slapped down, and the armrest of the dragon chair was shattered.

    He stood up and walked over step by step: "After all these years, I am tired from fighting." "

    So uncle, you can go at ease. From now on, the people of Chu State will also be the people of my Jin Dynasty." , I will take care of them for you."

    The emperor of Chu collapsed into a ball, weeping bitterly, begging for mercy.

    Lu Rengu sneered contemptuously: "Emperor Chu, that's all. Uncle Chi, I'll leave it to you."

    After saying that, Lu Rengu got up and walked out.

    "Yes!" Chi Mo, who had been standing aside with a livid face, responded, and stabbed Emperor Chu's abdomen with a knife, gnashing his teeth: "This knife is for you to separate me and Zhi'er back then.

    " Yidao: "This knife is for Zhi'er's death!"

    "This knife is for the suffering that Agu has suffered for so many years!"

    ...

    Chi Mowei, who has always been calm and kind, seemed to be crazy, stabbing again and again until the blood and flesh of Emperor Chu Fuzzy didn't move at all, the golden wolf guard came up to hold him, and he stopped.

    Lu Rengu stood at the entrance of the main hall, looked at the guards of the Chu State Palace who were confronting the Golden Wolf Guard in the courtyard, and said loudly: "Your emperor is dead. Your crown prince will die soon too." His hands moved to the top of the main

    hall With one finger, everyone looked up and saw Zou Qi leading the Golden Wolf Guard, holding the trembling Prince Chu standing on the roof.

    As Lu Rengu put down his raised hand, Zou Qi swung his sword across, killing the Crown Prince of Chu immediately, his body rolled down with a bang, and hit the ground heavily.

    Lu Rengu said again: "Your emperor and prince are gone, and the other princes have also been captured by the Golden Wolf Guards of the Jin Dynasty. Presumably, those who are damned at this moment are almost dead." The guards of the Imperial Army of Chu were in an

    uproar , holding a sword and looking at each other, shocked and at a loss.

    In the night, the hem of the brocade robe under Lu Ren's ancient silver armor was blown by the cold wind, making a loud noise: "From now on, you will be the people of the Jin Dynasty, and I will be your Majesty." "Tonight New Year's

    Eve , I have a generous heart, let you go back and reunite, and those who disarm and surrender will be given preferential treatment."

    As soon as these words fell, there was a sound of weapons falling to the ground.

    In the entire Chu Kingdom, there is only one capital city still surnamed Chu, and it has been dying for a long time.

    Now all those who can inherit the throne of the royal family of Chu State are dead, and these soldiers of Chu State have completely lost their backbone. When they hear that they can go home for the New Year, their wives and children are warm on the kang, so there is no hesitation.

    But no matter when and where, there will always be those stubborn, foolish and loyal people, even if the entire Chu royal family is gone, they still want to fight for Great Chu!

    Lu Rengu glanced at those who came forward with weapons, and said again: "If there is anyone who swears to be loyal to the Emperor of Chu, I admire it very much, and I will do it. I promise here that I will never make things difficult for you." Wife and children, old and young."

    This kind of heart made some people in a dilemma dangdangdang drop their weapons and take a step back.

    In this way, there are only two or three out of ten people who are still stubbornly resisting.

    Lu Rengu nodded at them, and walked out: "Before I walk out of this courtyard, you still have a chance to change your mind." "

    Otherwise, kill without mercy!" The voice was low and kind, but it contained endless killing intent.

    Looking at the tall emperor wearing a silver armor and a silver mask with one hand behind his back, he passed through them fearlessly. Those soldiers in the palace of Chu who were holding weapons and wanted to fight to the death for their loyalty , the energy in my heart suddenly dissipated.

    With the clink of weapons falling to the ground, everyone present knelt down in unison.

    "Long live my emperor!" The four words resounded like a mountain roar and a tsunami, resounding through the entire palace of Chu State.

    The corner of Lu Rengu's mouth hooked slightly, and he stepped out of the courtyard gate.

    Qianqian, Happy New Year! Brother Agu will be back soon.

    ---

    When you come, fly over the eaves and walk over the walls to hide your figure.

    When leaving, the dragon horse and the imperial chariot were upright.

    Chi Mowei was ordered to stay in the palace with 400 Golden Wolf Guards, waiting for the city gate to open tomorrow and the Jin soldiers to enter the city to take over.

    Lu Rengu took Zou Qi and a hundred Golden Wolf Guards out of the palace, and outside the palace gate, he met Li Damao who was rushing over.

    Last night, Li Damao, who was specially named and followed, sneaked into the residence of the national teacher alone according to Lu Rengu's order, to see the residence of the national teacher and the people around him.

    Lu Rengu called to stop the carriage, and invited Li Damao to sit in the carriage with him. After pushing everyone back three feet away, he said, "How?

    " , I have killed the national teacher and several followers around him."

    Lu Rengu waved his hands, his voice was low and only two people could hear: "I am asking you, the one next to the national teacher is making troubles and living by eating people's hearts. The monster, what kind of monster is it?"!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

255K 2.8K 84
As we all know, Gu Chenfeng doesn't love Lin Wei, but Lin Wei loves Gu Chenfeng like his life, and won't allow other women to covet him, even if a wo...
112K 1.3K 79
This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X male supporting role Everyone has their o...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
935K 25.3K 119
Btw it's on of my favorite so it's not my own n u can find it on Google but English version is not complete n I copy paste it from original Chinese v...