Tyrant's Little Ginseng Queen

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Ruoqian is a small ginseng. Dressed as the real daughter of the prime minister's family who was wandering... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 37

3.4K 77 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37

    "My big brother, and big brother?" Liu Ruoqian's eyes lit up instantly, and her voice was raised a little.

    Although they are not parents, Liu Ruoqian was very pleasantly surprised that Big Brother and Big Brother were able to come: "Where are they? Is there a place to live? I want to see them."

    Since Big Brother and Big Brother left home to join the army, counting, it has been almost three years. Haven't seen it for years.

    Now that they have come to the capital, no matter what, she wants to see them.

    "Don't worry, Qianqian, I've made arrangements. They are now living in the house under my name." Liu Silin replied in a low voice.

    He knew very well that his parents had done extremely dishonestly about Qianqian, so he didn't invite Liu's elder brother to live in the prime minister's mansion, so as not to encounter embarrassment. Living in his house outside made it easier for them to come and go.

    Liu Ruoqian didn't like Liu Xiang's couple, and she didn't want her elder brother and elder brother to meet them. Hearing Liu Silin's arrangement, she nodded, "Mr. Liu, I'll trouble you." "Qianqian doesn't need to be polite to elder brother

    . " Liu Silin waved his hand.

    Then he looked embarrassed again: "It's just that they are all outsiders now, and they are not allowed to enter the palace without an edict. And you are now His Majesty's beauty, so you can't leave the palace even half a step. If you want to meet, I'm afraid it will be difficult." Liu Ruoqian was

    anxious Stamping: "Then what should I do? I want to see them."

    Lu Rengu was standing in the hall, and through the window he saw the little girl in the courtyard stomping her feet with an anxious look on her face, and he frowned slightly.

    Quan Fu stood aside and saw this scene, and asked tentatively: "Your Majesty, do you want to ask what happened to Miss Liu?" "

    No, wait for them to finish first." Lu Rengu replied, then turned back to the desk I read the memorial before.

    Liu Ruoqian thought for a while, put her two white and tender hands on her waist, and said confidently: "I'll ask His Majesty the Emperor, my elder brother and my elder brother are my natal family, and your majesty is my husband, the son-in-law of my Liu family, even if he doesn't see you , but he can't stop me, and won't let me see my natal family."

    Looking at her sister's innocent face and listening to her ignorant words, Liu Silin couldn't help but sigh in her heart.

    How can this silly boy, the emperor of the ninety-five years, compare with the son-in-law of an ordinary family in the folk sect.

    Even the queen's natal family can't do it, let alone my sister is just a little beauty now.

    Although Qianqian seems to be very favored now, he is well aware of His Majesty's ruthlessness and moodiness.

    Even if Qianqian asked, she might not get permission.

    But seeing those pure eyes, Liu Silin couldn't bear to be hurt, he kindly persuaded him: "Qianqian, Brother Liu and your Big Brother Mao are also in a hurry this time, the family leave is about to expire, and they have to go back to the barracks. Why don't we see you next time?"

    For the younger sister, the father of Xiangye is already very difficult in the palace.

    Now that my younger sister is capable, she has won His Majesty's favor, so don't offend His Majesty and make her lose her favor because of this.

    Liu Ruoqian shook her head: "That can't be done, I haven't seen them for several years, I must see them. Just wait, I'll go find His Majesty right away." After saying that, the little girl turned around and walked into the hall, her footsteps hurried

    .

    Liu Silin didn't have time to stop him, so he could only wait with his heart hanging.

    ---

    "Brother Agu, Brother Agu!" Before entering the hall, Liu Ruoqian impatiently started calling.

    Lu Rengu raised his head from the memorial, and saw the little girl trotting in with her skirt in hand, he got up to meet him: "Slow down, don't fall down."

    Liu Ruoqian grabbed Lu Rengu's hand and shook it, looking up. Looking at him with a small face, she said in a sweet voice: "Brother Agu, my eldest brother and my eldest brother Mao are here. I want to meet them. Will you let me?

    " alright. 】

    After the little girl finished speaking, she added something fiercely in her heart, but the voice was soft and waxy, without any deterrent force.

    Lu Rengu held back his smile and asked seriously: "I know about your elder brother Liu Shan, and you mentioned it to me. But who is this big brother?" Liu Ruoqian shook Lu Rengu's hand and answered truthfully: "Big

    brother My brother is the elder brother of Aunt Li’s family next door to my house, and he has always been very kind to me, just like my elder brother and second brother are as good to me.” “

    They are all from my natal family.” Liu Ruoqian added, “My natal family” three The words are also deliberately accentuated.

    "So that's it." Lu Rengu looked at the little girl's pure eyes, nodded and said: "Your mother's family has come to the capital, I should accompany you to meet, but I'm a little busy today, how do you see tomorrow? Tomorrow I will announce them to come into the palace."

    After Lu Rengu finished speaking, he raised his finger and pointed to the mountain of memorials on the table.

    This "big brother" has appeared in the little girl's heart countless times, more times than her elder brother and second brother. He really wants to see and see, but today is busy with government affairs, and he really can't get away.

    Upon hearing that His Majesty the Emperor wanted to meet her eldest brother and eldest brother Mao with her, Liu Ruoqian's big eyes were so happy that she rolled her eyes.

    【Look, I just said that brother Agu would be willing to see my natal family. ]

    But Liu Ruoqian couldn't wait for tomorrow, she took Lu Rengu's hand and shook, shook, shook.

    "Brother Agu, you won't be free until tomorrow, so do you think I can go out of the palace with Mr. Liu to meet them today?" "

    My father and mother asked someone to bring me a lot of things, there must be a lot of delicious food , I’m afraid it’ll break if I leave it for a long time, I want to get it back.”

    [Just let me go, let me go. 】

    The little girl's identity is extraordinary, Lu Rengu was worried that she would go out of the palace alone, and didn't want to agree.

    Seeing His Majesty looking at her silently, Liu Ruoqian kept shaking his arm: "Brother Agu, are you okay, are you okay?"

    The little girl's voice was already sweet and glutinous, but she was acting like a spoiled child again at this moment. She said "Brother Agu" to the left, and "Brother Agu" to the right. If I shake it again, my arm will fall off."

    Liu Ruoqian was so happy that she jumped up and down, smiling so hard that she couldn't see her eyes: "Thank you brother Agu, brother Agu is the best."

    This little girl is used to pouring ecstasy soup on him. Lu Rengu patted her head helplessly: "You take your maid to prepare first

    , and I will ask Zou Qi to arrange someone to follow you."

    When the little girl went out, Lu Rengu called Zou Qi to come in and ordered: "Arrange a team of Golden Wolf Guards to accompany Beauty Liu out of the palace, and be sure to come back before sunset."

    Zou Qi clasped his hands and replied, "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Lu Rengu: "Remember, tell me, any monks, Taoists, etc. Suspicious people are not allowed to approach Miss Liu."

    Zou Qi: "Yes."

    Lu Rengu: "Protect the safety of Beauty Liu, and do not interfere with other things."

    ---

    Liu Ruoqian brought Ganoderma lucidum and Lingyan, and was among the ten gold medalists. Escorted by the wolf guards, he followed Liu Silin out of the palace.

    The carriage in the palace was spacious and comfortable, and it was very spacious for three masters and servants.

    Liu Ruoqian wanted to talk to Liu Silin, so she lifted the curtains of the car, and waved to Liu Silin who was riding on the horse: "Master Liu, get in the car." Liu Silin glanced at the Golden Wolf

    Guards, seeing that they had no intention of stopping him, so he Lehe jumped directly from the horse onto the carriage, bent down and entered the carriage.

    The two brothers and sisters chatted about Big Brother Liu and Brother Big Mao. Liu Silin lowered his voice curiously and asked, "Qianqian, I understand that Big Brother Liu is worried about you. It's just that Brother Big Mao, why does his eyes turn red when you are mentioned?"

    "Ah? My big brother is crying?" Liu Ruoqian slapped her thigh and said with great regret: "Master Liu, you don't know that my big brother treats me very well. If I hadn't been picked up by Prime Minister Liu to the capital, Once I enter the palace, I will marry Brother Big Mao as my daughter-in-law."

    As soon as Liu Silin's scalp was about to explode, his face turned green with fright, and he stretched out his hand to cover the heartless little girl's face. Mouth.

    Sitting beside Liu Ruoqian, Ling Yan, who was also frightened out of her wits, moved even faster, covering the little girl's mouth first.

    Liu Silin's face was green, Ling Yan's face was pale, the former master and servant both saw helplessness in each other's eyes.

    Liu Silin: Kid Qianqian, I'm afraid he's a little careless.

    Lingyan: Master, this is, is it too long?

    Both the master and the servant looked tense and listened quietly to the movement outside. After a while, seeing that there was no response from outside, they were relieved and their expressions eased.

    Liu Ruoqian was confused by the two chattering, she stretched out her hand to pull Ling Yan's hand off, and asked wonderingly: "What's wrong with you?

    " What are you doing with your mouth?"

    Looking at the innocent eyes of the little girl that day, Liu Silin sighed.

    Qianqian is simple enough, and the maid she brought is also a no-brainer.

    He poked his head forward, and lowered his voice extremely low: "Qianqian, please listen to my brother's advice, never say such things again in the future, lest His Majesty be unhappy and bring about death." Liu

    Ruoqian Puzzled: "Why? I didn't marry Brother Da Mao. Didn't I enter the palace and become His Majesty's beauty? Why is Your

    Majesty unhappy ?" Be happy.

    The little girl's eyes were ignorant and her expression was frank. She could tell at a glance that she hadn't understood the relationship between men and women, and Liu Silin didn't know how to explain it to her.

    After thinking for a while, he persuaded in a low voice: "If you still want to see your big brother in the future, and want your big brother to serve well in the army, you just listen to my brother and don't mention these things again. Not only can't mention it, but you can't even think about it." Don't think about it again, completely forget that you were going to marry him as a wife."

    Ling Yan also persuaded in a soft voice beside him: "Yes, master, no one in this world will harm you, the eldest son will not harm you, Just listen to his persuasion."

    Seeing the serious expressions of the two of them, Liu Ruoqian could only nod her head, "Okay then."

    Hey, although being a good person, but sometimes there are too many rules, you won't allow this, and you won't let that. let.

    annoying! so annoying!

    Seeing that the little girl was a little unhappy, Liu Silin hurriedly changed the subject, and took out a five hundred taels of silver note from his bosom: "Qianqian, this is what Brother Liu asked me to bring to you, and he said it was given to the family when you left home. Your father and mother asked him to bring it back to you this time."

    After taking the well-preserved bank note, the little girl who didn't like to cry burst into tears instantly: "Why don't you, father and mother?"

    Liu Silin: " Brother Liu said, there is no shortage of money in the family now, it’s not easy for you to be alone in the palace, they can’t help you with anything, you can keep this money ticket for yourself, buy some delicious food, buy two nice clothes and jewelry , don’t let people underestimate you.”

    Liu Silin relayed Liu Shan’s words, he was also quite moved, but he was very happy in his heart.

    Fortunately, Qianqian met a kind family. Although they lived in poverty, the family really loved Qianqian.

    Liu Silin: "I'm going out today. Brother Liu was afraid that he might not have a chance to see you, so he gave me the silver ticket and asked me to pass it on. I told him that as long as I'm here, you won't be short of cash, but Brother Liu But she insisted on letting me bring it."

    Liu Ruoqian pinched the banknote in her hand, teary, sniffed, turned around and lay down in Lingzhi's arms: "Lingzhi, I'm homesick."

    Lingzhi hugged her girl tightly, and followed Eyes were red: "Master, if you want to go home now, this servant will carry you away now."

    Liu Ruoqian naturally knew that she couldn't leave, but Lingzhi's words made her feel good.

    She burst out laughing, and sat up straight: "I am the beauty of His Majesty the Emperor now, so I can't go home casually, Ganoderma lucidum, are you stupid?" Seeing her girl laughing, Lingzhi also smiled through her tears: "Slaves are

    stupid Master, you are smart."

    Liu Ruoqian nodded with her eyes bent: "Of course, I am smart, your beauty."

    Liu Silin and Ling Yan looked at each other, and they both wanted to say something, Liu Meiren, you look like Not very smart either.

    Liu Silin originally wanted to talk to his sister, but the ten Golden Wolf Guards rode tall horses and guarded the carriage tightly, so he didn't dare to speak rashly, lest he provoke the little girl to say something rash.

    So he had no choice but to introduce the customs of the capital, which season and where the scenery is good, and what are the delicious foods on that festival.

    The road in the capital is smooth, and the two-horse carriage of the imperial palace is stable. During the introduction of the delicious food and beautiful scenery by Mr. Liu, a group of people came to his house.

    After getting out of the carriage, Liu Silin led the crowd in, ten Golden Wolf Guards followed closely behind.

    This is a courtyard with three entrances and three exits. Although it is not big, it is clean and tidy. The courtyard is full of flowers and plants, colorful and green.

    Liu Ruoqian liked this place very much, but she didn't want to watch it, so she followed Liu Silin and walked in quickly: "Where's my elder brother? Where's my elder brother?" Liu Silin: "It's in the courtyard." Just after passing through the hanging flower gate, entering the Chaoshou corridor,

    he

    saw Two tall men hurried over.

    "Qianqian!"

    "Qianqian!"

    Seeing who was coming, Liu Ruoqian picked up her skirt and flew towards the two of them like a cheerful bird.

    "Big Brother!"

    "Big Brother!"

    ---

    "Your Majesty, Miss Liu has left the palace gate." Zou Qi reported.

    Lu Rengu threw the memorial in his hand on the table, and asked with a cold face: "Zou Qi, you, the commander-in-chief of the Golden Wolf Guard, are you tired of doing it?

    " Panicked, I don’t know why Your Majesty made such a statement?”

    Lu Rengu leaned on the chair and tapped the armrest with his finger: “All the people sent by Mr. Liu brought Liu Shan and that ‘Brother Big Mao’ back to the capital. But the Golden Wolf Guard hasn't returned yet?"

    Zou Qi hurriedly said, "I received the letter from Fei Ge, just today." Before he

    finished speaking, Quan Fu's report came from outside, saying that he had returned.

    Zou Qi looked at Lu Rengu, saw him nodding, hurriedly went out to call someone in, and spoke directly to His Majesty.

    The Golden Wolf Guard sent out was originally the commander of the scouts in the army, and he was a master at scouting and gathering information.

    No nonsense, just come in and kneel down to say hello and report directly.

    "Your Majesty, Liu Meiren was picked up by the Liu family on the side of the road. She was dying when they found it. It is said that

    the Liu family spent all their savings and invited all the famous doctors in Shihe County, but they were helpless. It is said that the general situation is over and there is no way to save him."

    Lu Rengu remained calm and listened carefully.

    Golden Wolf Guard continued: "Later, a wandering doctor passed by, and he fed a pill casually, and

    he was rescued ." , but dare not take the credit. At that time, he saw the couple running all the way to seek medical treatment with a baby in their arms, and when they heard that he was a doctor, they knelt down and begged him, followed by the two and a half older children. He couldn't bear it. , and then fed an ordinary pill, just to comfort the couple." "

    I never imagined that the child was lucky enough to survive like that."

    "It is indeed a lucky one." Lu Rengu Nod in response.

    Probably at that time, the child was gone, and the one who woke up again was his little ginseng essence.

    Lu Rengu asked again: "Are there any other unusual features?"

    Golden Wolf Guard continued: "The four members of the Liu family are ordinary, but they have always been friends with a neighbor named Li, and there is a boy named Li Damao. Yes, his life experience is a bit weird."

    Lu Rengu raised his eyebrows slightly: "Let's listen to it."

    Golden Wolf Guard: "Then Li Damao was picked up by his father."

    "He picked it up too?" Lu Rengu wondered. How come every family in Xingshan Village picks up their children?

    Golden Wolf Guard: "Yes, Li Damao's father is a hunter. He went hunting in the mountains one winter, and when it was snowing heavily, he got into a cave. It turned out that it was a den of a blind man. There was no blind man, but a man with no clothes on. Baby."

    "The Li family couple have been married for many years and have not had a child. They have sought medical treatment and medicine to no avail. After picking up this child, Li Orion was overjoyed. He wrapped the child in his arms and waited in the cave until the snow stopped. I went home with the child."     "It's strange to say that, within two years since I picked up Li Damao, the wife of Li Hunter, who thought she would not have children, gave birth to three children in succession, but the couple is also very good. Goodness, even if you have a biological child, treat Li Damao like your own son."     Lu Rengu leaned on the armrest of the chair with his elbow and supported his head with one hand.     Qianqian said that she used to be a ginseng on the mountain for five hundred years, and this Li Damao also picked it up on the mountain. Could it be that he is also a genius?     Then does he know Qianqian's identity?     Lu Rengu pondered for a moment, then came back to his senses: "But there are other suspicious things."     Golden Wolf Guard glanced at Zou Qi, and Zou Qi glared at him: "If you have anything to say, don't talk about it like a woman. "     "Yes." The Golden Wolf Guard replied: "Your Majesty, there is nothing suspicious, but according to my investigation, the Li family and the Liu family have a close relationship for many years, and Li Damao and Liu Meiren have been very close since they were young. , the two of them can be said to be no different from brothers and sisters, they can also be called childhood sweethearts."

    "Before Liu Xiang's mansion picked up Miss Liu back to Beijing, the two families originally planned to marry each other as in-laws."

    Marriage? Lu Rengu's face turned dark.

    The thought of the little girl pulling the sleeve of that man named Li Da Mao, or hugging his arm, calling him Brother Big Mao sweetly, or spitting on his face and hands, made his temples throb.

    In broad daylight, the headache that only occurs at night seems to be showing signs of attack.

    Lu Rengu closed his eyes, reached out and rubbed his temples. But the more you knead, the more you dance.

    After a while, he got up suddenly, lifted his foot and walked out.

    Zou Qi was stunned, and hurriedly chased him out: "Your Majesty, where are you going?"

    Lu Rengu strode forward with a cold voice: "Go out of the palace and pick up Liu Meiren."

    "Yes." Zou Qi hurriedly responded.

    Lu Rengu then told Quan Fu who followed him: "Notify the Ministry of Officials that Liu Silin's position will be postponed for a while, and we will decide later."!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 8.7K 85
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES STRICTLY NO VOTING!!!! Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it wa...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
238K 5.3K 102
She is an ancient profound iron ladle from the cultivation realm. Since she has become a spirit, her only obsession is cultivating a fragrant and sof...