๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

By Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง More

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026

022

10.6K 401 336
By Mya2tact

JULY 1st
HARLEM, NYC
12:09 pm

"she still makin posts bout you?" kiara asked as she sat on the couch patting mirs back to burp him. "yep and i still don't give a fuck" jay shrugged.

"you know you was wrong for sayin all dat to her kiara told him and jay silently shrugged again. "i felt the same way then, same way now and imma feel the same way tomorrow. i don't care she was mad weird for that shit" he told ki.

"here can you burp him im hungry" she said and he nodded letting her pass mir to him while she stood up.

jay sat there patting mirs back until he finally burped. "i- that took me forever" kiara said from the kitchen making jay chuckle.

"chill you probably wasn't patting hard enough." he told her "i don't wanna hurt him though" she walked back out with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"nigga i'm not saying punch him, jus pat a lil harder" jay took him from the position he had mir carefully holding him by his arms.

"ehh mir you got milk on yo face and shit" jay playfully scrunched his face up at his son and wiped it with his bib while kiara scrolled on her phone.

"okay lemme see him i gave you time" she huffed loudly. she was learning to share mir with jay but she didn't like it because she wanted to be with him all the time.

"ki i just got him" jay frowned. he was also the same, the only person he truly had to answer to was kiara. anyone else he didn't care if he had him he wasn't giving him to you. they both liked hogging him.

"but i love him" she pouted with her hands still out waiting for him to be handed to her. "okay gimme five more minutes" jay frowned his face up.

"okay" she sighed picking her bowl up watching tv that was on Disney channel.

"they doin ravi wrong!" she exclaimed lowly watching tv. "big ass kid man" jay shook his head before looking at mir.

"big ass eyes" he looked at him "alright that's enough" kiara went to grab him "chill chill" he laughed.

they both knew he was just playing, mirs eyes were probably his favorite thing about him. they were so big and they had a beautiful color that were inherited by jays side of the family.

"here" he passed mir to kiara making a smile grow on her face. "aww i missed you" she smiled kissing his cheek, she didn't admit it out loud but she loved being a mother.

it was a foreign feeling because she hated kids but mir changed her mind in an instant.

"jay im still mad that you skipped graduation" kiara looked at him.

jay had graduated from high-school and he decided on not going to the ceremony and just having his diploma mailed to him.

"just be grateful i finished that bullshit, i was gone drop out" he mumbled making her giggle. "fuck i wanna walk across a stage for anyway, never wanna see that bitch ass principal again"

"you a mess" she shook her head. "oh my god india goin live again, she not tired damn. i'm tired" he said.

kiara shrugged "that's your ex" she said knowing he didn't like when she said that. "fuck up" he mugged her watching the live.

"look" he put his phone out and kiara held mir so his head was on her chest looking at his phone.

wh0s.india live

"i never did anything wrong throughout our whole relationship, i always supported in his decisions and was there by his side no matter how hard he tried to push me away.

then he went and had a whole baby on me. it makes no since that he could sit here and act like everything normal when i'm the most emotional wreck right now wondering where everything went wrong." india spoke into the camera.

"ah hell nah" he shook his head requesting to join the live. india saw but ignored continuing to rant about how much of a good girlfriend she was over the months for him and she didn't deserved what happened.

he commented and said add him making the comments fill with fans telling her to add him so he could put his side of the story out there.

"i don't see his request" india lied making it look like she was looking through them. she tried to continued to speak but no one cared they wanted to see jay.

giving in she finally added him while ki sat on the side ignoring him. she actually gave no fucks about the situation because india knew better than to throw dirt on her name which was why she was putting everything on jay and never mentioned her name once.

which was well deserved to jay but only to an extent. she was changing up the story very much and jay didn't appreciate that.

he knew he was wrong but she was making seem worse than what it was and she was leaving out all the parts she played.

"what jay" she sighed sitting back. "india why is you on live throwin dirt on my name like you ain't play a big part in our break up" he said immediately as his deep voice beamed throw the phone.

"jay bro on god shut the fuck up" india punched her hand with every word now switching form emotional to aggressive. "now it's shut the fuck up when you was just on here looking innocent" he kept his voice neutral.

he was not about to have a screaming match on live in front of everybody especially while his son was right next to him and didn't need to be startled.

"no because why are you on here and not admitting your wrongs in all of this" she got loud and kiara slightly jerked her head back looking at him.

"nah don't do dat, first of all i know my wrongs and i'll admit to dat shit. i cheated on you but you cheated on me first and don't lie cause keese told me the day after we broke up." he said making her lips part slightly.

"and don't say i had a baby on you because i got her pregnant before you even showed interest in me, let alone dating .

second of all i ain't do you wrong throughout our relationship because in the beginning i told you how i felt and tried to break it off and you wanted me to stay saying you could change me guilt tripping me and shit- actually you begged me to even be in a relationship with you in the first place." he concluded.

"jay you don't understand, i was trying with you! your the one who didn't put any effort in our relationship." she yelled at her phone and he looked at her.

"i understand that india but you can't sit up here and act like i didn't tell you what it was" he kept his face straight.

"just shut the fuck up talkin to me justin" she rolled her eyes. "nah now it's shut up. tell them why we broke up" he licked over his lips.

"because you had a baby on m- no i didn't, i just said she got pregnant before our relationship was even thought of. you can't control what happened before you" he cut her off.

"see you just on here running yo mouth im not finna argue with you on the net." he shook his head.

user1 omg it's so much goin on

user2 wait he has a baby??😦

user3 city girls down 3000💔

user4 y'all both wrong😂

"and you wrong as hell for getting on here exposin my business cause what if i ain't want people to know i had a baby. you only be thinkin bout what benefit you." he mugged his phone.

jay was a really closed off person, anyone knew that. he didn't even post on social media unless it regarded his music. so for her to go out there and tell the world he had a child was crazy to him because that's something that was very confidential to him.

"now if i got somebody to beat yo ass i'll be wrong" he stared at his phone. "see me? i know i'm wrong but i warned you. you? you know you was wrong and you sitting here trynna put everything on me" he said.

"now if you wanna talk foreal cool, but dis internet shit lame you just want attention. it's been three days and you still going live and makin posts. you ain't tired?" be asked seeing she was on hush mode.

"exactly. i'm off this" he left the live.

"you thought you ate dat" kiara tooted her lips up making him laugh. "now i see why females be arguin on live, i love exposing people in front of a audience" he smirked.

"yeah bye" she laughed lifting mir to see he was still awake. he started whining slightly. "hiii chunky" she cooed smiling.

he yawned making both their hearts flutter, they couldn't believe they brought another human into this world. he was so adorable.

mir slightly widened his eyes before they went back to normal which was something they realized he did a lot.

"you sleepy chunky?" she asked still holding him in the air and he curled his legs up slightly.

"jay can you go look in the freezer and warm a bottle up for me" she asked him. "you been pumping?" he asked her and she nodded. "duh stupid" she said in a duh tone.

"fuck up before i smack you."

sugarhillhotakesbackup

8971 likes
sugarhillhotakesbackup apparently jay has a baby and him and india are broken up. thoughts?

user1 y'all somebody took bae out the gameee💔

user2 how the hell did he hide a baby...

user3 it's probably that kT girl that he got all that shit for on her birthday.

user4 so no more jay and india? wowwww

--

"explain." melz held the phone in jays face as he sat on the couch. "why you even follow that childish ass page" he smacked his teeth.

"that's not the point, you have a baby or not?" melz asked putting her phone down back in her lap. "baby? who?" their mom came out.

(still gonna name her gabriela since i still don't know her name😭)

"everyone on the internet is sayin jay has a baby" melz revealed and gabriela gasped "a baby?! when" she asked utterly shocked by this new peice of information.

"why y'all believe everything y'all see on the internet" he rolled his eyes. "we not. that's why we're asking you personally to clear up rumors. now tell the truth" melz said.

"yeah i got a baby" he nodded like it was nothing and gabriela placed her hand over her heart. "i'm too young to be a grandma" she frowned her face.

"no your not, and your already a grandma so you can't play that card on me" he side eyed her. "jay when we're you gonna tell us!" melz exclaimed angered by the new information. "when i felt like it" he mumbled

"wait oh jesus please don't tell me it's indias baby" gabriela said. she sat up closely waiting for the yes or no answer.

"no it's not" he said matter of factly. "god is good!" she celebrated and he just kept a straight face. "too old to be acting like dat" he mumbled resulting with a smack upside the head.

"chill chill" he said playfully.

"so who is the mom then- wait is it a boy or a girl-wait did she have the baby already?" melz bombarded him with questions.

"he's a boy, and yes he was born four days ago" he answered and melz hit him in the chest "bitch you too heavy handed to be hitting me in my chest like that!" he raised his voice speaking slowly as he clutched his shirt.

"jay really! we missed her whole pregnancy who is she?!" melz raised her voice too. jay pursed his lips keeping his mouth shut refusing.

"well speak" Gabriela urged her son.

"kiara"

"kiara?-kiara who" melz asked before gabriela gasped putting the pieces together. "the little sweet girl?! kais sister?" she asked.

"sweet is a stretch" he muttered lowly "wait! dds bestfriend!" melz shouted. "why we screaming" he looked at the two shocked females.

"oh my gosh i love that girl, she stopped coming around a few months ago" melz snapped her fingers.

"this is a lot to take in right now. so you have a son, i'm a grandma and the mother is sweet little kiara- she not sweet" jay said again cutting gabriela off.

"yes she is! better than that india girl, you seen the stuff she posting about you on instagram " melz said and jay shrugged

"yeah i just don't care, she not gone tell everybody how she texted kiara ex, and convinced him he was the dad and had him come to the hospital, then proceeded to say my baby was a bastard and kiara didn't know who her baby dad was, huh" he finally let it out.

"oh wowwww" melz crossed her arms.

"exactly" jay nodded. he was really considering getting somebody to beat her ass but he was layin it off, if she continued though that's on her.

"when can i meet him? what's his name?" gabriela asked. "his name is ja'kai but we call him mir because his middle name is jamir. and ki just got him from the hospital two days ago and she doesn't feel comfortable bringing him outside yet, but we can go there" he proposed.

"okay...ask her right now i wanna meet him" she said excitedly.

"this why ian tell you" he muttered.

sorry i didn't update shadows yet idk what to write for it.

my spring break starts tdy..

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 126K 88
"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked to take you away from your parents? Eve t...
86.6K 2K 18
an au I wrote about how I think Henry would propose to Alex in "Red, White, and Royal Blue." by Casey Mcquiston! if you're from TikTok, you're at the...
5.4K 182 8
Y/N L/N isn't a fighter but rather a writer, during his time as a writing he struggled to find a story that would make a big hit. After a few years o...
128K 5.1K 16
โCome here baby let me show I love you. Fuck them hoes and the fame, Girl you know I'm thuggin'. โž ๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐“๐€๐๐€ ๐˜ข...