Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

440 12 28
By AshleeeLove

Aubrey ( The next week)

" Man, how is this your plane?" Jaylen asked as we walked up the stairs.

" Hard work, kid." He and Malik were amazed. My staff greeted us. I introduced them to Lana, the boys, and Nai. Oh yea, Kelly, too. Chris somehow got her to join us after he asked me if it was cool. This nigga, I tell you. He was still going on about it being a couple's trip.

"Sit where you want! I have four beds on here, just don't take that back one! That's where my baby and I will be this whole 14-hour flight!" Tommy hands me both of my phones. He and two other guards were with us on this trip

" Probably making a baby." I heard Nai mumble.

" You worry about you!" Lana says while smiling. Malik sat down near the TV and gave us a look. My boy is tired of us.

" Come on, love let me show you around." I grabbed Lana's hand. Malik jumped up and followed us. I turned to see Jaylen was already eating something while grabbing the controller to one of the consoles that were hooked up.

" Aubrey, why do you need four rooms on here with beds?" Lana asked while we walked around.

" So he can hump on them girls that Grandma, be talking about," Malik said as he walked by us to look around more.

" What the hell is he talking about? Don't be talking about no humping little boy!"

"My mom being her and talking too damn much! She's always talking to him about everything that's why he's always with her in the morning." I shook my head.

" You want me to say the other word?"

" What other word, boy?" Lana looked around me to Malik who was trying to get into my safe I had on here.

" The F word." He mumbles while trying to put in a few codes.

" Uh uh! And I better not hear you say it!" Lana plucked his ear.

" Nigga, stop before you mess it up! It's 11081024." He puts the code in and opens it.

" It's nothing in here!"

" Not at the moment. Now go sit ya ass down with Jaylen." He frowns at both of us and walks away.

" Ugh, he looked just like you when he did that!"

" It's not a bad thing, Imani." I grabbed her and pulled her toward the bed.

" Nigga we will not be in here the whole time!"

" Mmhmm!"Leaning in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and fell back on the bed. Yeah, I got her now. She has this lil dress on that she should only have on around me.

" Aub," Reaching down to run my hand up and down her leg.

" Hm?"

" Get off of me."

" Nah, I know your pussy is wet, let me check." Reaching in between her thick thighs I felt that wetness.

" Move!" She tried to push me. I stood up and shook my head while rubbing on my dick.

" You see what you do to me? I can't help myself, Imani." I bit my lip while staring at her.

" We have plenty of time to hump on each other." She laughed.

" Oh I know but I want to hump now!" She sat up and pulled my shorts down along with my boxer briefs. I watched as she grabbed my dick and stroked it.

" Will this hold you over for a few?" I shook my head no as she started sucking slowly.

" Shit, look up at me. Let me see those eyes!" She did as I said and continued, deep-throating my shit.

" Fuck, Solána....."

(Two hours later)

"Aubrey!"

" Nah, what are you supposed to call me!" I pulled her hair as hit her from behind.

" Fuck, baby! I'm going to cum"

" Solána, I'm going to pull out and not let you finish!"

" Da......" She moaned.

" What's that, baby?! I can't understand you!"

"Aw fuck, daddy! I'm going to cum! I'm cumin" She screamed. I kept going, I felt her as she came all over my dick. I knew I was about to nut soon.

" Fuck! Where do you want it this time?"

" Inside me." I felt her walls tighten up around me even more as she arched, more.

" Fuuuck!" I released, instantly. After about a few seconds I was still filling her up. That shit didn't want to stop.

" Shit, Lana! You can't keep doing that thing!"

" What thing?" She asked once I slowly pulled out of her. She turned around and laid back while smiling up at me.

" Fuck you! Solána! You know exactly what I'm talking about."

" Nope." She shrugged.

" You're a fuckin demon, baby" I leaned back down and kissed her before pulling her up and walking over to that bathroom. I turned on the shower and walked back out!

" You think they heard us?"

" Nah! Soundproof, baby!" I smirked and picked her up.

" How many other girls have been on this plane Aubrey?" She frowned.

" None, love! I'm not lying. I fly them out but they're not getting on my plane."

" Oh, so you're still flying them out?" I gave her a look.

" I should drop ya ass! You know what the fuck I mean, Imani!"

" Mmhm!" She rolled her eyes.

" Come on let me get you wet all over again," I said while taking her into the bathroom.

"Mmhmm." She repeated. Grinning before kissing her again

" That won't take much, though!"

Solána

" Mmhmm, look at them!" I heard Nai say. Chubbs looked up from his phone and chuckled. I sat down on the couch and smirked. Aubrey shook his head with a fruit bowl and sat down.

" Whatever, Nai." I moved over to Aubrey and got comfortable.

" Did y'all use protection?" She laughed. Ignored her.

" Where are the boys."

" I pushed them lil niggas off the plane! They were getting on my nerves. Don't worry I gave them a parachute and a life jacket. They're probably floating in the Pacific Ocean now." Chris said. He and Kelly were on the other couch watching something on her iPad.

" Nigga we're flying over the Atlantic Ocean right now," Aubrey said while feeding me a piece of pineapple.

" Can y'all answer my question?"

" Nigga, I told you! Swimming with the sharks!" Chris chuckled. I gave him a look.

" They're up there with the pilot." Chubbs turned to me.

" Shiiit, get them far away from there." Aubrey laughed while shaking his head.

" I want some more!" I grinned. He gave me a look before feeding me a strawberry this time.

" You can get your own." I kissed his cheek before reaching for my bag to grab my iPad.

" Nope, yours always taste better!"

" Yea, I know mine taste better!" He mumbled into my neck.

" Take that back in that room," Chubbs says. I laughed.

" It's him!!" Aubrey kept his eyes on me with that smirk.

" Ma! We were flying the plane for like five minutes!" Malik and Jaylen sat down and turned their game back on.

" Shit, no wonder the plane did that lil drop!" Chris said.

" Man, you're a hater, Chris!" Malik says.

" I'm glad y'all actually listen to directions!" Aubrey said to Malik. His focus was on the basketball game that they were playing.

" I think I want to be a pilot." Jaylen turned to him.

"You going to fly your own plane once we get into the NBA or something.?"

" Yup, I'm flying my momma around too!" I smiles and blew him a kiss

" What about me?" Aubrey asked.

" You have this plane! You can fly yourself!" We all laughed.

" Shit, wherever Solána goes, I'm right behind her!"

" My baby!" I smiled and grabbed another piece of his
Of his fruit.

" Chris, come play me in 2k!"

" Nigga, you want to put money on it again!" He stood up.

" Yea!"

" I got you! $200!"

" Got my baby gambling already." I rolled my eyes while sitting up

" Dad, can I get $200?" Aubrey looked over at him and then nodded.

" You better beat him! If you lose you owe me $200, too!"

" He can't see me!" Malik stood up on the couch.

" Boy, if you don't sit yo ass down!" Aubrey yelled. I shook my head and lay against Aubrey while on my phone. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even closer.

" Send me that picture, baby." He pointed as I was going through pictures.

" This one?" I turned slightly. He nods.

" Mmhm, who told you to wear that?"

" Who are you?"

" Ya damn daddy! You know better. Now, give me a kiss." He grabbed my chin as we kissed.

" See you suck, Chris!" Malik yells.

" Shit, ya momma do all of that, I'm sure."I heard him mumble. Malik didn't hear him. Kelly smacked the back of his head and I threw my slipper at him.

"I can't stand you!!" I said while Aubrey laughed.

" Aye, chill on my baby!"

"Yeah, yeah.."

12 hours later

We finally landed in Dubai. I was so tired because Aubrey's no-sleeping ass wanted to talk for hours. I didn't mind though. I love talking to my man, but he always wants to have these deep conversations when I'm sleepy. The boys were knocked out when we landed. It took us some time to wake them up.

" Malik, Jaylen! Wake y'all ugly asses up!" Aubrey yelled while smacking both of their heads.

" Man, I'm not ugly!" Jaylen mumbled while sitting up. My baby fell on the floor and looked around confused. Poor thing didn't even know where he was.

" Ma!" He panicked

" Leek, calm down! I'm right here." I laughed. He stood up and looked out the window of the plane.

" Oh, shit!!!"

" Boy!! What have I told you!" I walked over and popped him in his mouth.

" But Ma! Look!" He pointed.

" Come on y'all!" Aubrey grabbed my hand.

" Stop cussing chump!" Chris pulls Malik.

Once off the plane, we were greeted and taken to our drivers. Aubrey's security loaded our luggage in the back of the trucks while Tommy stood by me and the boys. Aubrey was talking to a few people before we left. Chubbs, Nai, Chris, Kelly, and Aubrey's other two guards had already left.

" Mrs. Graham, do you want to get in the truck." I turned around.

" Tommy if you don't leave me alone!" He smirked just as Aubrey walked over.

" Aight let's go, baby. Leek! Jay! I'm leaving y'all right here if you don't come on." They had walked off just that quickly.

"We have these for when we're out with the boys but at the hotel, I have the Maybach for us. For when we need a night out away from niggas." Aubrey smirked ln while helping me in the truck

" Dad, we were just looking at the views! This is crazy!" Malik and Jaylen got in the back from the other side just as Aubrey closed my door and got in.

" Look I already gave y'all a talk. Don't go wandering off. Miles will be with y'all if any of us aren't." They both nod as we took off.

"I'm ready to go to sleep!"

" Nah, we're going out tonight! Have some drinks, some good food and good company. Well except for Nai, I might send her off with a camel." I shook my head.

" I'm not getting on no camel," Malik says.

" Yea you are! We're going in a few days! Plus it's the same day as the 4wheelers. I know you'll change your mind!"

" Oh! Aight!" Malik mumbled.

" Baby, you should have tried to get Ms. Val to come with us."

" I did! She didn't want to! My aunt was trying too but nah! All she wants is to be around that Nigga. My Aunt, the nurse, and Ty will be there so I'm not too worried." Aubrey says while looking at his phone.

" Ah ok."

" Chubb just texted and said that they're there. We'll be there in about five minutes." I nodded and looked out the window. It was so beautiful here.

Soon we pulled up to the hotel, Tommy got out and opened the door for us. I stepped out and was greeted by the hotel staff. Offering us champagne. Malik and Jaylen reached for the champagne but I stopped them.

" Don't play with me." I gave both of them a look.

" Champagne won't hurt them," Aubrey said while putting on his hat. He grabbed my hand as we followed some of the staff.

" Man, I'm in heaven!" I heard Jaylen say. I turned around to see both him and Malik staring at a group of young girls. They looked a little older than them.

" Shorty waving at y'all," Aubrey said to the boys. I couldn't help but laugh.

" Mr. Graham we are so happy to have you here! Everything is set, your presidential suite is ready for you and your family."

" Thank you! I appreciate it!" He was handed the keys and we were led to a private elevator.

" Damn, we're going swimming, Jay! They're about to go swimming!" I hear Malik say.

" Leek!"

" My bad, Ma!" We were now on the elevator that led us up to the suite. There was the presidential suite and the guest suite that was connected to ours. Everyone else was staying in there.

" Aight, here we go!" Aubrey says as he unlocked to door. Malik and Jaylen ran in.

" Man this is bigger than my whole block!" Jaylen says.

" I think y'all rooms are down that way." Aubrey pointed. They both nodded and ran off.

" Ours is up there!" He led me up the stairs to our room.

" This is beautiful. The view, baby!!" I smiled.

" Mmhmm." He sat down on the bed watching me. I walked out on the balcony.

" What?" I asked once I turned around. He was just staring at me like something was up.

" Nothing, baby! Just admiring what's mine."

" Yours?" I walked over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him.

" Yea, mine! All of this! Solána Imani future Graham belongs to Aubrey Drake Graham. I'm yours, though. You don't have to worry about anything." He leaned in and kissed me. Before we could go any further his phone rang.

" That's probably, Chubbs or Chris."

" Answer it because you'll have me riding you in a minute!"

" Shiiit, fuck them! Take this shit off and hop on my dick, baby! I'll take you right out on that balcony." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone.

" Answer it!" I got off of him. He had a little attitude when he answered. I could hear Chris and Chubbs talking. Asking where we were going tonight.

" It's a nice spot we can go to downtown. Food is good and the drinks are strong."

" Aye, Ma!! I have fish swimming around my room! I think a shark too!" I heard Malik yell up at me. I looked at Aubrey who told them to hold on.

" There's like a mini aquarium on one side of the wall of their rooms."

" Oh! Let me go see this!" I got up as he went back to his conversation.

" You know you didn't see no damn shark, Leek."

" Ma! I saw a shark." He smiled. I looked around and saw the small fish swimming around.

" If you say so, Pooh!"

" Ma, we're staying out here! I don't want to go back to Miami!"

" You say that now but would be begging to go back because of basketball." He thought about it and then smirked.

" Yea, true!"

" Yo, Leek! We have an indoor pool in here!"

" What?" He ran off with Jaylen while I walked back up to the bedroom to see Aubrey laying down with his eyes closed.

" Tired?" He opened his eyes.

" Just a little." I lay next to him resting my head on his chest.

" But yet you're ready to go out!"

" Yea! Now get up and get your pretty ass, ready!"

Later

" These mothafuckas have their eyes on you, in here," Aubrey said while taking a sip of his drink. He has been on me the whole time.

" I'm not paying attention to no other man, in here, Aub!"

" I know, baby! I just don't like it." He gave me a smile as Nai and Kelly pulled me for shots.

" I don't need shots."

" Girl hush and take this shit with us!" Nai said while handing me the shot. I looked back over to Aubrey who was approached by some girl. I watch as he smiled and shook his head to whatever she was saying and then walked over to Chris and Chubbs.

" These bitches are so bold. She saw Aubrey and me standing together, kissing and all that shit! As soon as I walked away, she approached him." I laughed.

"Mmhmm, you have to keep an eye on the ones like that or the ones like that." She points over to two girls that were standing next to Aubrey, Chubbs, and Chris.

" That nigga is always smiling!" I mumbled. Nai laughed as she walked off to dance.

"Come on Lana, we're dancing!" Kelly pulls me to follow Nai.

Aubrey

" Man, these hoes, trouble." I eyed one that was trying to get my attention.

" Lana going to try and stab one of them." Chris laughed.

" Hell yea, remember when the girl from the other school came up to you after your game? Bitch was all in your face. Wiping the sweat off you and all. Lana had that knife on her, the one that Ty always carried around." Chubbs said as I laughed while remembering that.

" My baby didn't play about me. She still doesn't, look at her." I nodded over to where they were. Lana was watching me. She smirked and tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, we know," Chris says.

As the night went on, more drinks were poured. I was taking shot after shot just enjoying this shit. Lana was in her world with her girls. I was trying to get her to come over and drink with me but she wouldn't.

" Baby!!" I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

" What is it?" She turned around and smiled.

" Why you over here?"

"Because you're doing your thing over there! Being the flirt that you are." She gave me a look.

" Baby! I was not flirting! I was politely telling her that I wasn't interested. She didn't want to hear that, though."

" Mmhmm! Aub I'm ready to go!" I could see that she was tired.

" Aight, we'll go." I nodded to Tommy to go get the car ready. I looked around not seeing Chubbs or Chris. They must have gone off with Nai and Kelly somewhere, just that fast.

" How many drinks have you had?" Lana asked. I smiled and shrugged.

" Enough?"

"And then you were smoking! You never smoke, Aubrey!"

" Shit, I didn't hit no blunt!" I frowned.

" Aubrey! I was watching you! Chubbs handed you his blunt and you finished it. I said to Nai, this nigga has definitely had too much to drink!" I let go of her and thought about it.

" Nah, you were seeing things." I grabbed her hand and led her out of the club. Once we reached the car I looked at Tommy.

" Bruh did you see me smoking a blunt?" I asked him. He nodded while helping Lana in the car.

" Yea, I was wondering what you were thinking but I just left you alone." He laughed.

" Fuckin Chubbs!" I mumbled getting in.

" We headed back to the hotel?" Tommy asked.

" Yea." I leaned over placing a kiss on Lana's cheek.

" I smell that Henny! You're going to be a time for the rest of the night." I smirked.

" I'm trying to make love to you, outside tonight. You know it's a bed under that Gazebo. It's private so no one will see us." I sat back and closed my eyes.

" Don't pass out on me."

_____________________________________

Yaaaay it's Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...