My hot roommate [Woosan]

By Hwanggsz

a boy named Wooyoung is living a normal life. Not much of a happy life as he lived alone as his parents aband... More

Introduction and Characters
Choi San
Moving in
Fight
Blush
Party
Angry
Don't stop
Ignore
Forgiveness
Ice cream
Movie night
Too hot to handle
Double Date
Bloody Hands
Rejection
"I love you.."
Dinner
Car ride
Touch and feel
Woosan images
Beat Up Badly
Argument
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
2ho [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
Call
Another fight
Funeral
Messaging + Jealousy
Movie night
Hotness [Sunki chapter]
Birthday
Couple's Party
Ring on finger
Wedding
Bonus Chapter : Play Date
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
2ho [Images]
Hyunlix [Images]
Sunki [Images]
Jaywon [Images]
Jakehoon [Images]
A/N

Shower

3.1K 43 31
By Hwanggsz

It was 9PM when Wooyoung was in bed on his phone. San was out with his friends. But only with Yunho and Seonghwa for some reason, but that didn't matter. It was soon 11:15 when Wooyoung's eyes were going heavy and he felt really tired. Non stop yawning and nearly nodding off. He promised to stay awake when San comes back. He needed a shower badly, and showers always wake him up even when extremely exhausted. He got out bed, putting his phone down and grabbing a towel. He went to the bathroom, opening the door and turning the light on. He went to go inside when suddenly the dorm room door unlocked and opened. The two meeting eyes, and smiled at each other.

"Hi"

"Hi"

They said to each other.

San walked in as he shut the door and locked it again. Putting everything on the table as he takes his jacket off, placing it on the coat hook thing. He took his shoes off placing it and the end of his bed.

"I'm..gonna take a shower. If you don't mind me!" Woo smiled.

"Wait!" San says. Woo turns back to him.

"Hm?"

"I wanna shower with you!"

Wooyoung widened his eyes in shock and nearly fainted. His heart stopped beating for sure.

"Sure.." Woo says. Blushing.

San smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, revealing his muscles. He put his shirt on the bed.

"Wait for me in the shower!" San says. Woo nods as he walks in the bathroom, shutting the door and takes a deep breath. Then jumping up and down and silent screaming. He wants this.

Wooyoung puts his towel to the side as he turns the hot water on, getting fully undressed and gets in. Washing himself before San comes.

After a while San came inside, shutting the door and putting his towel on top of Woo's. They blushed at each other.

San got in behind Wooyoung and snaked his hand's round to the front, washing Wooyoung's body for him. With soap.

"Thanks for washing me I guess" Woo says. Making San chuckle.

"I missed you" San says.

"Me too" Wooyoung answered. He then turned round, facing San and kissed his lips.

They both closed their eyes as they put their tongues into each other's mouth, and their mouth into each others. Snogging each other's faces off.

Without breaking the kiss, San pins Woo to the wet wall. Continuing licking each other's faces.

After a while, San then separated, some drool coming out with him but that didn't bother him.

He then went down and softly bit on Wooyoung's neck. Making him moan and whimper.

They carried on doing 'it' (you know what I mean). After about an hour they finished as they got dried. And realised, they gave each other hickeys.

They left the bathroom and got dressed into some comfy pyjamas.

"What to do with the hickey? Cover it up with makeup? How the hell do you get rid of hickeys again?" San asked. Woo shrugged as he grabbed his phone and wanted to text Yeosang or someone. But then they would found out Woo did it with San. So he decided to search it.

"Oh wait! I remember. I had to do it once to hide it from my family when I made out with a girl. I iced it with frozen peas or something" San says. Woo chuckled and put his phone down.

"I never met your family. Or parents. Are they nice?" Woo asked.

"Mm. Not really...their extremely strict to me. I have a older brother and he's the favourite, he can do whatever he wants, he's properly cared and loved. And I'm always blamed. He's aloud to have a girlfriend. But I'm not aloud till I'm 40 my parents say. Which I find absolutely ridiculous. He's aloud to be married and have kids, but I'm only aloud to be married if I want to, not aloud kids!" San explains as he sits next to Wooyoung on his bed.

"If my parents ever met you. They would probably be nice and call you "handsome" like they always do when my friends go over. Or used to. When I still lived with them.. if I say I have a boyfriend they would beat me to death. Seriously. Their mega homophobic. But if my brother was, they would let him have a boyfriend. Though he has a girlfriend. If I told my parents I had a girlfriend they would ground me and literally force me to break up with her. I hate them" San says. Woo sighs and holds his hand.

"The worst part is I have to see them tomorrow because they "miss me" which isn't true. They just wanna make me go so they can say hurtful things. Like they always do" San sighs.

"That's why I need to cover up my hickey badly. And also tomorrow people would see. And you do too!" San says. Facing woo.

Wooyoung nods as the two stand up. San froze and realised something. So did Wooyoung.

"Where are we gonna get frozen peas from?" They say together and both sigh.

"Shit. What to dooooo?" Woo thought while itching his head. San thought as well.

"Is their any in canteen?" San asked. Wooyoung shrugged, honestly didn't know.

"Listen. Heres the plan. I'm gonna sneak down and see if theirs any in the canteen. If there is, imma bring up 2 packs. Don't worry. For now you stay up here and don't worry. Okay?" San asked. Wooyoung nodded.

.
.
.
.
.

San snuck down the hall and down many stairs in the cold pitch darkness. Using his phone light to guide him. Once he's down all the 5 packs of stairs, he goes down the hallway. Finally reaching the cafeteria but the doors are locked. And needing a key. San sighed and scratched his head, he slowly smirked. Luckily, he bring this jacket that he always has handy things in. He takes out a lock pick from inside the jacket and unlocks the door lock with it.

The lock comes off as he opens the door slowly as it makes a loud creaky sound. He slips in and shuts the doors behind him, walking over to another door and unlocking that as well.

After that door is unlocked, he opens it and walks in, shutting the door behind him and finally taking a deep breath. Now he's in the area where the cooks serve food and make it. He needs to get the frozen peas.

He walks to the freezer, opening it as the cold instantly hit him. He shivered and took out two packs of peas, then slammed the freezer shut and returned to the door.

Once he was out the cafeteria he locked the door back up like nothing happened and tiptoed back down the hall. Round the corner and quietly going up the stairs.

Once he was in the third floor of dorms be bangs into Seonghwa and Hyunjin, being sneaky, as he immediately hides the peas behind his back.

"Yo bro what are you doing here? Where did you go?" Hyun whispered.

"Stole food from the canteen" San whispered back as they all silently high five.

"Cool."

"Hey where are you going?" San asks them.

"Sneaking out the building. We're going to Hyunjin's, sisters, party" Hwa answered as Hyun nodded. San smiled and nods.

"Enjoy! Night!" -San

"Thanks and night" -Hwa

"Night!" -Hyun

Seonghwa and Hyunjin continue whisper talking and going down the stairs as San continues going up stairs.

Once he was in the last floor, fifth floor, highest floor of dorms. He quietly ran down the hallway and back to the dorm, opening the door as he walks in and shuts behind him.

"San! Your back!" Woo smiles.

San gives Wooyoung one of the packs as they keep it on their necks. For ages. And ages. And ages.

.
.
.
.
.

It was soon midnight, the two fell asleep while having wet frozen pea packs on their necks.

Little snores escaping each other.

.
.
.
.
.

Wooyoung woke up at 8:00 AM, he knows after checking his phone. His neck was cold and wet, he looked in his camera on his phone to see he has no hickey. Good. He placed his phone down and got up. Fixing his messy hair and rubbing his tired heavy eyes.

San slowly woke up too as he smiled seeing Wooyoung. The first thing he wakes up too. Woo smiles back.

"My hickey is gone!" Woo says.

"Good" San says as he sits up

"Yours is too" -Wooyoung

San checks on his phone to see his Hickey has gone as well. He stood up as the two hugged and pecked each other on the lips.

"I was wondering..could I come see your family. With you? And im "just a friend" to them" Woo asks. San thinks.

"Hmm"

"Of course" he answered. Not regretting his decision.

"What time are we going?" Wooyoung asks.

"10 o'clock. So two hours" San answered. "Im gonna text them saying im bringing a friend. My parents will be picking us up"

"Okay. How far away is your home?"

"Two hours. Is that okay?"

Wooyoung nodded.

"It's just...I get travel sickness quite easily"

"Okay. I'll be here for you"

They then kissed again and both had separate showers, took turns brushing their teeth, washing their face, gelling their hair and got changed together.

It was 9:49 when they finished changing and San's phone was vibrating. He picked it up and put the phone to his ear, answering the call.

"San?" A womens voice said at the otherside of the phone.

"Yes?" San answered his mother.

"We are down the road. About to turn and pull in the parking lot. Don't take to long, you and your friend hurry" His mother answered.

San nodded "mm. Okay!"

"See you. Bye" His mother says.

"I love you.." San says.

Silence. Then hung up. He knew his mother won't say I love you back. Only to his brother.

"There here. We need to hurry and get outside" San says. Woo smiles as he puts everything in his Jean pocket. Same with San.

They then leave the dorm, heading outside. San sees the car as he drags Woo over.

His parents are in the front. Sitting nice and straight. Very posh. His father in the driver seat, his mother in the front passager. San opened the door wide for Wooyoung as Woo thanked him and got in. San shut the door and walked round the other side, getting in the otherside. Next to Wooyoung. The middle seat separating them.

They both clicked their seat belts in fast as the father drove off.

"Your brother, Suho, is at home with his girlfriend." His mother says.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me mother. Does he have the same girlfriend as before or..different?" San asks.

"Different. The other cheated on him. So he has a new girlfriend" his mother answered.

"What's his girlfriends name?" -San

"Her name is Milli. She's originally Australian but she's very good with Korean. And will be speaking Korean with us. She's teaching Suho Australian. But it's hard to learn a new language" his mother answers. Both San and Wooyoung nodding.

"Anyway. Who's your friend?"

Woo and San look at each other, smiling, then looking away.

"His name is Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung. He doesn't mind if you call him Woo for short" San answers. The mother nods.

"And Jung Wooyoung. Are you living a healthy life? Are you a good friend to my son? How is your family?" The lady asks Woo. He gulps. He gets shy when talking to other peoples parents.

"I am living a healthy life thanks ma'am. And I am a good friend to your son. He tells me every day. I'm grateful to be friends with such an amazing boy like him. And my family...uh..." woo went silent. He didn't like talking about things like this.

Wooyoung has told San many times before. San feels bad for Wooyoung and wants to cry for him.

"Mother-"

"San. Sh. Can't you see I'm talking to your very handsome friend here? Don't be rude and just but in"

"Please mother he-"

"CHOI SAN"

The car went silent. San sighs and leans back in the seat, staring out the window.

"Carry on Wooyoung. Sorry about my son" the woman says.

"I don't like bringing up the topic of..my family.." Woo admits as he nervously plays around with his fingers.

"And why is that?"

Woo gulps as he breaths in and out, looking out the window and blinking, trying his best not to cry.

"Um..I don't know my family." Woo says. The car was silent. After a while San's mother broke it again.

"So...your saying..you raised yourself ever since you were young?" His mother asked.

"Well. When I was only like 2 or 3 or something, which I obviously don't remember, my parents threw me away. On the road in a card board box saying 'adopt me' in a dark alley way. Me crying in the freezing cold. I don't remember what my parents looked like, or their names or anything. When a old woman adopted me. She was like  86 or something at the time and she grew up to the age of 95, when I was 9 years old she died. I miss her. I used to call her grandma or granny" Wooyoung felt tears prickle his eyes "every since 9 I had to grow up by myself, raise myself, then at the age of 12 I threw myself into school. And walked to school every day and back home everyday. Where I made friends. Yeosang, Yunho, Hongjoong and some more."

"And now I'm living in a university. With the same friends remaining" Woo finished as he wiped a tear that escaped his eye.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's fine!"

Silence the rest of the hour journey.

.
.
.
.
.

They arrived at the house as the father parked outside. It was a massive house. No. More then massive. It was a flipping mansion.

The parents got out. San opened the door and turned back to Wooyoung.

"My parents are rich. This will be a big house to explore" San explains.

Once the couple got out, San took Woo inside to see it was even more gigantic inside then outside.

"Woah..." escaped Wooyoung's mouth as he looked around.

It was very tidy and clean. But very big and shiny.

Suddenly a man and a girl walked over, the girl wrapped round the boy's arms.

"Hello dear brother" Suho bowed.

"Hello.." San says. Bowing back.

"Who's this friend you bought?"

"Wooyoung. My dorm partner" San says, smiling and putting a arm round Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Lovely. I'm Suho and my girlfriend here is Milli." Suho says.

Wooyoung smiled and nods.

This sas gonna be a great time..

.
.
.
.
.

Daily Woosan lol :

Btw Suho is supposed to be the Suho from the Kpop band Exo :

[he is the leader btw if your not an Exol]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 443 22
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞❞ [Woosan] -- Jung Wooyoung hates everyone. . . except his roommate Park Seonghwa. He's one year into colleg...
440K 19.1K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...
159K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
43.6K 967 20
Jung Wooyoung, a quiet boy who decides to work at a mental asylum full of the most dangerous and insane criminals, only to get a lot of money. Choi S...