โ™ก Elia โ™ก

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
19. Planning
20. Conversation

18. Tears

7.1K 159 26
By spongebob12312

Authors Pov~

  As the sun slowly started to rise up the suns rays fell on Elia's face giving the brothers a beautiful sight.

They've been admiring her close to an hour, they couldn't go back to sleep with the last night events happening on rewind in their minds.

They were leaning towards the door when all of sudden Mateo's phone started ringing.

"You fucking idiot!" Leo whispered-screamed. He was already annoyed. "Oh shut it." Mateo said while turning it off but was a little too late for Elia.

She started stretching her arms above her head giving the brothers a glimpse of her stomach, the more they looked at her the more they yearned for her, the more they've become obsessive of her.

From the moment they've met her; a small time span, they wanted her near them every minute, every second. They wanted to tie her to their arms so she wouldn't leave their sight. They wanted her to be the only thought that goes on in their mind and for hers, them.

Mumbling came of her mouth. "Thanks a lot Mateo." Sebastián whispered. While Mateo rolled his eyes, he felt bad for waking up his sweet girl.

"Mmmmhhh." Elia was always a bit cranky when someone would disturb her sleep. She was grumbling under her breath.

She tried opening her eyes but the sun was too much for her causing her to hide under the covers in hopes for it to go away.

The brothers lightly chuckled and bend down to Elia's side of the bed to speak to her.

"Darling can you please come out?" Leo's soft voice spoke.

"Please j-just a few more minutes I-I swear I'll do an apple pie w-with extra apples and whip cream iffff yo..." Elia mumbled. The brothers found it amusing how their sweet little girl was sleep talking.

But after a few seconds they heard snores from under. Sebastián tugged the covers off of her body leaving her with goosebumps from the sudden coldness.

"Heyyy! All I'm asking for is to sleep and I can't even have that!" Elia said while holding the hand of Leo's. They way she held it was sending an electric feeling in his body.

"Okay fine we'll let you sleep." Leo said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, which send the same feeling to her body. Sebastián and Mateo were confused they were suppose to enjoy the day with her not letting her sleep.

Leo started walking towards the other side of the bed and removing his night under clothes to get into the covers. Elia turned towards him with widened eyes.

"N-Never mind! I'm uppp!" She shouted while getting out of the covers to find her night slippers.

Mateo and Sebastián watched at the scene unfold and they were trying to keep in their laughs.

"I thought you said you wanted to sleep in, do you not anymore?" Mateo brought up with a smugly smile. While Elia's eyes were shooting daggers at him.

Her body walked over to the restroom to wash up when all of a sudden it felt like bear hugging her. Which of course Elia knew it wasn't no bear, it was the Silvs.

She knew they were going to cling on to her for a very long time but a light bulb lit inside of her head.

Oh how that lightbulb would soon turn into a disaster...

"Whoever let's go of me gets a kiss on the cheek!" She said amusingly while biting her lower lip.

The brothers took a few seconds to comprehend what she said but when they did her body was out of their tight holds. Without a second thought she scrammed to the bathroom and locked the knob.
Banging could be heard from her side it wasn't pleasant to hear at all as-well.

She slid down the door to catch her breath then got back up to wash up.
————————————————————————

Elia~

"Get the hell out of there ALREADY!!"
"You really think you're going to get away with this!"
"You fucked up Elia!"

Ruthless words were being shouted by them, it already had been forty-five minutes me being behind the door. From where I was sitting I could see the knob hanging loose already.

I had the sudden urge to get into the bath, especially when I saw my personal favorite shampoos and conditioner.

My finger tips were turning winkley from me being in the water for far too long. I stood up, water dripping from my body grabbing a bathrobe from a hanger and placing it around my body.

I started walking towards my walk-in closet to find my clothing for the day. I flicked the switch on for the light.

A sparkly diamond caught my eye when seeing the room lit-up. But after scanning my eyes I realized they were many diamonds on dresses, to heals, to hair clips, to anklets, and many more I assume.

They were very very pretty, something you'd wear to an elegant event. Suddenly the room went pitch black. And one of the doors creaked.

"Hello." My voice sounded startled I didn't want that.

I start walking to the light switch to turn it on when a hand behind me covers my mouth.

"Mmmmhmm!!" I try to pry the hand off my mouth but no luck. I'm not going without a fight.

What can I do...

What can I do...

What can I do...

My brain went in a search for any information to defend myself.

Dad did bring home a teacher, it was years ago but it was for me to defend myself in any 'dangerous scenarios' he said but  never knew what he meant by dangerous. But what could I do this was dangerous; someone was covering my mouth and also trying to cover my nose for me to not breath.

His teachings were always were to hit men where the sun doesn't shine. So I angled my right foot off the ground and kicked backwards where I hoped was my target.

The man fell which was my cue to leave; run far far away. I made sure I had the towel on me while almost tripping over a rug.

"AHHH fuckkkkk ELIA SHITTT!!" I heard behind me.

I stopped in my tracks where stood in front of me the bathroom door where it was wide open broken which a sledge hammer leaning on the door way.

'IS HE CRAZY?' 'Who would do this?'

My body still frozen in place where I see Mateo and Sebastián sprinting catching their breath a few feet away from the door with a hammer in Mateo's hand and what appeared to be a construction knife in Sebastián's.

"What's going on??" I spoke.

Mateo started coming towards me with the weapon still in his hand. I walk backwards still scared and worried for my safety.

"Elia wh-" Mateo couldn't even finish his words looking at my self expression.

"Are you guys crazy? Can't even have time for myself, trapped having one of you with me, feeling I'm like a dog that needs to have it's owner with them every single second!"

Tears were being poured out by the time I was finished.

"Elia don't you dare put this on us, you were in there for far too long! YOU are the one to blame knowing you have us three waiting for you like puppies." Mateo screamed.

Confusion took my face. "How da-"

"NO!! Remember YOU are the one that has to show us respect! I expect you to be a good house wife, after all that's what you are going to be so get this fucking door replace, call who you need to call. And don't you dare argue with me or any of us because your precious father is waiting to walk you down the aisle, would be such a shame for him to be absent on the special day." He spat at my face while my tears were finding their way to the hardwood flooring.

My mouth went dry. My mind went blank. My body went numb.

Me eyes were glued to the floor.

"What's all the screaming for!" Leo yelled behind me. I didn't dare look at him, or any of them.

I felt suffocated with their stares.

"Elia?" He questioned. He must've saw what I was wearing. "Get changed and head downstairs." He walked past me causing me to see him limping.

'Did I cause that?'

Then following him was Mateo and Sebastián.

I was left alone still in my thoughts.

I quickly changed into some jeans and a plane long sleeve.

I rush down the stairs not wanting for any more mess to happen.

————————————————————————

Elia~

"You went to far Mateo!"

As I stepped onto the last step of the stairs I could hear the brothers conversating amongst one another.

As I make my appearance they all stopped midway of talking and looked at me.

"Elia...I would like to apologize."  Mateo spoke out, he made a long pause.

'Could it be that he's not used to apologizing?'

"I never meant...for any of this to happen. I didn't take your feelings into consideration."

"Thank you for the apology." I said glancing at him. I didn't think there would be any apology considering another fight broke loose not too long ago.

"Well how about breakfast?! The maids did some groceries."

"Y-You guys have maids? I've never seen them." "Sure we do, although you hardly ever see them because we want you to feel comfortable and at home." Mateo spoke, his hair looked done even though we only woke up a while ago. And he had his sleeves tucked up below his elbows.

'He looked pret-'

*shatter*

All of us turned our heads. The maid I'm assuming was bringing the drinks but unfortunately tripped so class was covering around her.

I stood up from my seat.

"Where do you think you're going!" Sebastián asked while holding onto my forearm. "Cant you see this maid needs some serious attention." I say glancing at the poor girl.

He let go with a sigh. I rushed over picking up the girls arms for her not to stumble on top of the broken glass. "Are you alright, do you need a bandage?" I ask checking her limbs for any major injuries.

"Uh-um I'm I-I- am s-so sorry Mrs! May you excuse me?" The maid was stuttering like crazy. I didn't mean to frighten her.

She bowed and looked behind me then left with cuts in the back of her legs.

I turned my head back around facing the brothers when suddenly their two millimeters away from me.

I looked up backing up my stance. "Did you see that poor girl, do you think I frighten her, I-I didn't mean t-to I swear!"

"Of course baby we know you didn't mean to but with having you as our fiancé, everyone has an unsettling feeling of disturbing you. Because we're your soon to be husband's." Leo said with his hands caressing my fingers.

"Now let's eat." Mateo said while walking me to my seat.

————————————————————————

Elia~

"Thank you for the meal!" I say to the cook appreciating his work. I gave him a friendly warm smile.

"So..." I looked up with the three brothers facial expression looking angry.

"Are you alright?" I say with concern.

"We would be if it weren't for you flirting with the cook!" Leo sarcastically smiling. The other two looked at me agreeing with what he said.

"W-What I wasn't flirting, I was just saying thanks." I genuinely say.

"Yea sure." I hear one of them.

This topic is too much plus what happened in the bathroom. It's all too much.

I get up to place my dish in the sink.

And grabbed some strawberry juice from the fridge because I was served that for breakfast.

I look around for a few minutes. "Is there no more strawberry juice?" I ask aloud checking each level.

"The cooks and maids do the serving go sit down." I hear.

I hummed walking back.

Some time passed and I now had my drink on my coaster. The drink looked yellow.

"Um excuse me I'm really sorry for asking but d-do you guys have strawberry smoothie instead. It's okay if there isn't any, just asking." I say to the maid, playing with my straw between my fingers.

"I'm r-really s-sorry Mrs. b-b-but there i-isnt any m-more s-straw s-trawberries left. Please forgive me Mrs." The sweet lady replied with her head down.

'Is everyone afraid of me."

"It's okay." I say with a slight smile.

She left rather quickly than I anticipated.

I took a sip of my smoothie turned out to be mango flavored. "Mmmh so good!"

"Elia, me and my brothers were deciding on the wedding date although we can't decide so we leave it up to you..."

All I can hear is mumbling and their mouths moving, I couldn't process anything. It felt like everything was in slow motion.

"W-Wedding? I-I... it's too e-early for that d-don't you guys think?" My heart was beating out of my chest, it felt like. My palms sweating and face as-well.

"Yes, the wedding we all want it to be before the year ends." They were demanding about it, too demanding it's already August.

'What if they marry me without my consent, what if they hurt dad again, what if they tell me to stay at home for eternity for me not to have any social life, what if they tell me to tend to their needs, what if they ask me to bring a baby into this wor-'

"Elia we're talking to you!" I was brought back into reality.

"I don't want to marry you-

"Eli-

"Any of you I-I can't it's just not in me, please I'll do whatever you want, it's just please don't make this decision, I-I p-promise you three I'll do anything but marriage!"

I got down on my knees pouring tears. Pleading with my life. Sobs coming out of me as if I was going to be executed. All I was saying was true lies were never coming out of my mouth until I met them.

My knees started hurting being on the flooring with all my weight being on them but I couldn't care, it was the least of my worries.

"I beg you don't do this to me, p-please I beg of you." My voice was scratchy, burning up but I had my future to worry about.

My voice echoed off the walls I was certain every maid knew what was going on.

A hand found it's way to the right side of my cheek. I cried harder.

'No don't touch me!'

"Look at me angel." Leo's voice was stern but worry was being projected as-well.

I looked up at him I wanted this nightmare to end already.

My eyes found his. My body had goosebumps, when seeing him looking down at me. "Please I'll do anything." My voice sounding hoarse.

"Anything?"

"Anything p-please w-whatever you w-want Ill do." My hair was a mess saliva running down my chin with pieces of my hair sticking to my face with the help of my tears.

He bent down to my level, breathing next to my ear for a quick second before his hands make their way to my elbows to lift me up.

"Then let us love you, how a marriage would work for one night. We'll be your servants for a whole day. We would please you for a day in return of you giving this lifestyle a try. Meaning that if you are still not wanting this we will let you go... for good." His words were well spoken.

"Y-Yes I'll d-do it." I rushed out leaving no words to fly out their mouths.

Anything was better than having an eternity marriage with them.

Their faces were stoic but their eyes showed some type of joy.

"B-But what about the c-contract?" I whispered.

The three looked at me. "I-I'm sorry."

'I just had to ruin it.'

"What contract?" They said with a slight smile.

I smiled back.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys long time no see sorry for not updating in such a long time really haven't been motivated.

Hope you all like this chap. 🤍

I will change the updating schedule to slow updating.

I promise you all Frank would make an appearance next chap.

If you can spend a whole day with a celebrity who would it be :)

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL 🤍🤍🤍

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
455K 36.3K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.4M 215K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
357K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...