Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

EpilogueπŸ’œ

19K 843 75
By Moonfairy28

Here is the epilogue, Readers

Enjoyyyy

*********************************

2 years later

Another beautiful morning in the Agnitohri house. The house is as always surrounding with happiness, love and warmth. In one of the rooms, a couple is snuggling into each other lost in their love.

"Ar..rjunnn..." Ashika moan in a sleepy voice feeling a sting sensation on her nape as he bites her there.

"Ahh...Arjuu..." she fist his hair tightly as her body is shaking in pleasure.

"Yes Jaan," he whispered huskily looking into her dropping eyes and kissed her trembling chin sweetly.

His rough hands are roaming all over her soft and delicate body in a very sensual way making her almost beg and cry for his touch. She wrapped her hands around his naked shoulders and slam her lips on his. She started kissing him hungrily and desperately. He deepen the kiss and pulls her face more close by holding her wild hair in a soft grip.

She gasped loudly against his mouth and slightly jerked in her place feeling his touch in her south. He started kissing more wildly and intensely almost leaving her breathless and senseless.

Her chest is moving up and down heavily. Her beautiful eyes staring at him with love, desire and lust. He kiss her forehead and lean his forehead against her.

"I love you, Ashi," he whispered softly.

"I love you, Arjun....forever," she reply and kiss his jaw few times.

Then they both lost in each other embrace. Showing immense love and desperation for each other in a most wild and intense way.

"I can never get enough for you, Jaan,"
He mutters against her chest as he fell over her making her smile tiredly. His lips curve into a smile feeling her small fingers running into his scalp making him feel heaven. She is his heaven, his peace.

He kissed her in the middle of her bosoms, causing her to take a shaky breath.

They close their eyes ready to give in to their sleep being awake almost the whole night. All thanks to his wife who seduced him by wearing a sexy revealing nighty. He being totally whipped and immensely in love with his beautiful wife couldn't control himself from ravishing her for looking so hot and sexy in that good-for-nothing piece of clothes.

They both almost fell asleep when suddenly there was a loud and continuous knock on their door.
Arjun groan and dip his face more into her chest whereas Ashika panicked.

"Arjun leave me...someone is there at the door," she said and try to push his heavy body from her.

"Just sleep Ashi," he murmured and again cover both of them with the blanket.

"MAMAA!! PAPAAA!!" Ashika smile hearing the cute voice of her baby.

"MAMA!! ABBI HAII!! Door!!"

"There is no one here" Arjun shout back earning a soft slap from Ashika on his shoulder.

"NO MAMA?! NO PAPA!?" the cute voice asked in confusion.

"Mama is coming Abhi. Wait a minute bachcha," Ashika said and glare at Arjun who is looking at her with narrow eyes in anger.

He roll on the bed lying on his back but not before biting Ashika on her shoulder. She pout angrily as she is stepping out the bed wrapping the  blanket around her.

"Wait!" Arjun stop her and give her his t-shirt and her shorts to wear. And he also wear his sweatpants before he went opening the door.

As soon as he opens the door, he was pushed aside by little hands before his naughty monkey rushed inside the room waddling with his tiny feet toward the bed.

"Mamaa!!" he shout happily seeing Ashika sitting on the bed tieing her hair into a bun.

"Yes, baby boy," she cooed loving chuckling at his happy smiling face.

"Mama petty," he said staring her face with heart eyes. Ashika chuckle and kiss his small nose,
"Thank you, baby,"

Arju who is standing against door with his arms cross in front roll his eyes at his son. His son is in love with his wife and is totally smitten by her beauty. He is obsessed with his mama, in a good way.

Abhimanyu happily jumping on his toes while standing beside her on the floor and his palms place on the bed.
"Papa??" he asked looking at Ashika with a cute frown on his face.

Arjun who is standing being royally ignored by his son and wife, huff and roll his eyes hearing him.

Ashika giggle and point at Arjun who is standing in front. Abhimanyu swift turn his face in front and giggle. He hop toward him like a kangaroo.

This boy didn't know how walk properly.

"Papa, Abi up, up," he asked raising his arms toward him. Arjun pick him up and walked toward the balcony with him as Ashika is making their bed after changing the bedsheet and pillow covers.

"Papa...Abi school with didu," Arjun look at him with raised eyebrows making him giggle as his little finger trace his raised eyebrows.

Arjun also chuckles seeing him laughing heartily showing his little teeth.

"When my tiger will be a big boy," he told him caressing his silky hair.

"Bid boi...didu bid boi," he asked in his cute confused tone.

"Didu is a big girl," Arjun correct him to which he nodded his head in understanding still it is not making any sense in his little brain.

After spending sometime and chatting, they went inside the room. At the same Ashika also comes out of the bathroom after taking shower and  ready in her saree looking like an angel fallen from heaven.

"Arjun go freshen up. I am going downstairs to help mama," she said while busy getting ready.

Arjun hummed and place the Abhimanyu on his feet. He started walking toward the washroom but he stop behind Ashika who looked at him with one brow raised in question. Abhimanyu also look at his Papa with narrow eyes.

Suddenly Arjun turn Ashika to face him and place his lips on her left cheek and kissed her loudly. Abhimanyu who was already looking at them suddenly yell and run toward them.

"Ahhhh...Abi Mama, ...only Abi kiss Mama. Papaaaa, My mama, my mama, ...only Abi love Mama," He keep shouting and punching Arjun's legs with his small fists. Arjun chuckles against Ashika's cheek as he continues to kiss same place again and again.

"Arjun stop teasing him. Why did you always trouble my son," Ashika said and sighed.

"Ajun!!" Abhimanyu shout frustrated with his father while trying to push him away from his mama.

Arjun laugh loudly and remove his lips from her cheeks. He look down at his little angry man and squeezes his cute chubby cheeks before running inside the washroom while laughing at his possessive baby boy.

Ashika controls her smile and look at her baby boy who is still glaring at the bathroom door with an angry pout on his beautiful face.

"Papa is just playing, Abhi. He is teasing this cute little baby..." Saying she started ticking his side making his loud melodious giggle resonate throughout the room.

"Mama, I wanted to help you,"

"No baby, you are still small to use a knife. It harmful bachcha, you will hurt yourself," Aaruhi pout but still follows her Mama around the kitchen like a puppy.

"I also want to cook like you and dadi and make everyone happy," Ashika smile at her daughter's thought.

"Mama will teach you some other day, Aaru. We have lots of things to cook as your Anu Bua and Viraj Mamu is coming today after so many days,"
Ashika inform her while kneading dough while Priya is preparing Kheer.  They both chuckle when Aaruhi suddenly gasped and then started jumping and dancing in excitement hearing the news.

"Bua and Vi buddy is coming!! Yeeeaaa," she ran away from there while shouting and hoping.

Ashika shakes her head at her eagerness while Priya still has a smile on her face as she turns her attention back to the dessert she is cooking.

"DADI!! this...qui(quickly)," Suddenly Abhi run inside the kitchen holding his sippy bottle. He forwarded his now empty bottle to Priya, asking her to fill it jumping from one toe to another as if he is a hurry.

"Okay okay, I am giving but first stop jumping," Priya said while ruffle his hair and chuckles when he smiles cutely at her.

She filled her sippy bottle and hand him making him squeal loudly.

"lob u, Dadi," he said happily and run away like a air.

"These kids," Ashika said coming toward her and hugging her from the back.

"They are happy that their bua is coming after so many months," she said with a smile.

"It's still hard to believe my gudiya is already married," Anushka said with affection and longing in her eyes.

"It's feel like just yesterday she was running around in this house with her little feet then suddenly she is standing in the same house in a bridal dress looking like a fairy ready to start her new life," Priya said with happy tears in her eyes.

Ashika squeezes her lightly in her arms to make her feel a little better.

"I am sad, Ashi. I am happy for my children. They are living their life with the best and most beautiful person. What if my one daughter is not living with me, I have another sweet daughter. You are no less than Anushka in this house," Ashika smile cutely at her and kiss her both cheek loudly like a kids that she learned from her children.

"Pagal Ladki!" Priya exclaims at her act and little slaps her arm before both of them burst into laughter.

"Ashi beta ji, can I get glass of water," Ashika heard Jaiveer's coming from the living area.

"Ji Dad,"

"Dad," Ashika said giving a glass of water to him.

"Thank you beta," she smile.

"Aachiii," she turn hearing Abhi's voice and narrow her eyes playfully, making him grin.

"I will beat you up," she threatens, making him laugh.

Poking his tongue at her, he again started playing with his car toys.

"MY CHILDREN PARTYYY!! SEE WHO IS HERE!!!" A loud sound echoes in the whole living making everyone to look at the entrance.

"BUAAA!! Ahhhh!!" suddenly Aruhi run, leaving her doll and other toys and tightly hug Anushka's legs.

"Ahhhhh!!" Abhi also imitate his sister and wobbling run toward them and hugged her from the side.

Viraj placed his hand on her back stopping her from stumbling back. He smiles and chuckles looking at the little duckling smiling from ear to ear seeing her.

"Aww, my cutie pies. I miss my babies so much," she said emotion and kiss her cheeks. She pick Abhimanyu and hug him to her heart.

"Let's get inside first. Come, sweetheart," she said and taking Aaruhi's hand in her she walk into the living room where everyone is already gathered hearing her voice.

"Anu, how are you?" Ashika asked while hugging and kissed her forehead.

"Super fine. How r you, Bhabhi?" she exclaim happily.

"Awesome as you can see," Ashika said and winked at her making her chuckle.

"How are Viraj Bhai?" Viraj smiles at her and kiss her forehead.

"Great, sis,"

Anushka hug Jaiveer and kiss his cheek giving him sweet smile making him look at him with so much emotion.

"You are looking happy," he whispers looking into her shining eyes with his own shining eyes.

"I am, Dad. He is so caring and loving just like you and Bhai," Anushka said looking at Jaiveer, then looking at Viraj who talking and laughing with Priya and Ashika.

He kiss her hair and said, "He is a gem. Take care of him," she nodded.

"Viraj, we only invite you then what this monkey is doing here," Arjun tease after hugging Viraj. Viraj laugh but quickly stop laughing and gulp seeing his glaring at him.

"I come to meet my Dad, Ma, Bhabhi and my cutie pies. Not you," she spat angrily then pout looking at Jaiveer.

"Don't trouble my Daughter, stupid boy," Jaiveer playfully glare at him. Amushka quickly hug him from side and show her tongue at Arjun. Abhimanyu who is standing on the couch beside Jaiveer also pokes his small tongue at Arjun.

Everyone started laughing at him. He also giggle and then started jumping on the fluffy couch holding the backrest.

"I miss you too Bhai," Anushka said hugging him making him hug her back tightly.

"Me too, baby sis. I love you, meri Jaan," He whispered caressing her head.

Anushka then went toward her Ma who is getting emotion seeing her daughter looking so beautiful and mature in floral saree.

Anushka directly hug her tightly with saying anything. While tear appears Priya's eyes. She soft pat her back and repeatedly kiss her temple.

They pull away after sometime. Priya cup her face and kiss her cheeks.

"You are looking little chubby then before," she said after observing her for a minute. Anushka blush at her comment but didnt say anything.

"And she is glowing too, Ma. Look like Viraj Bhai is taking special care of his beautiful wife. It is the love of Bhai that is showing on her face," Ashika tease making her turn crimson.

"Bhabhiii!!" she whines making Ashika chuckle and Priya smile at her.

"Achiii!!" Abhimanyu shout. Ashika sigh and look at him.

"No water," he said moving his empty sippy water.

"No water now. You will not eat anything," she sternly said earning a pout and puppy eyes for him.

He look at Jaiveer with the same look, who also shook his head.

Abhi sat on the couch with a thump and give a cute angry frown to Ashika who royally ignore him.

After an emotional meeting session, they went to the dining room for lunch.

Everyone is having their lunch while talking and laughing with each other. Anushka is feeding Aaruhi in between whereas Abhi is running around the dining table but stops once in a while to have a bite of food from the person he wants to eat from.

This time he stop beside Arjun and have a small bite from his hand before again started running around them while chewing his food.

"Actually Ma, we decided to shift back to Delhi and also I got selected in one of the best hospital in Delhi," Anushka informed as everyone is now sitting in the living area.

"What really!! And congratulations, Anu," Ashika happily said.

"That's really good, Anu. Finally, my children will stay near me," Priya said with a smile running her fingers softly through Viraj's hair who was sitting near her legs with his head on her lap.

"That's great...good decide," Arjun said and Jaiveer also nodded agreeing with everyone.

"We have one more thing to tell you guys," Anushka whispers nervously fidgeting with her saree end.

She glance at the Viraj who smile and nodded at her in assurance. Then she look at their family who is patiently waiting for her with curious look.

Ashika observe her closely as her face started turning pink shade slowly. Then she look at Viraj is also looking equally nervous.

"Bachcha, don't hesitant and tell us. You know na we love you both," Priya softly said seeing them nervous.

"I don't know to say this," she pout and look down.

"Ma, a..actually..y we are having baby. Anu is pregnant," Suddenly Viraj announce making everyone shock and still in their place.

Anushka look up to see everyone's reaction but got anxious seeing them still and shock.

She is about to cry when Priya come toward her and hug her gently while crying silently.

"My Anu is going to be a mother. Oh God, I can't believe. My baby is soon going to have her baby. Jai, did you hear that," Priya get all emotion due to happiness she felt at that moment.

Ashika also sit beside her on the other side and hug her from side.
"I am so happy for you and Viraj Bhai. Congrats soon to be Mumma and Papa," she exclaim happily and giggle when Anushka hide her blushing face in her chest in shyness.

Viraj and everyone chuckle at her cuteness. Arjun hug Viraj and congrats. Jaiveer pat his back making him smile softly.

Arjun kiss her forehead and bless her with only happiness and great health as she is entering into the most beautiful phrase of her life. Then Jaiveer pull her into his arms. She put her head in his chest and sniff lightly feeling overwhelmed with all the love she is receiving.

"Take care, mera bachcha. I am so happy for you and Viraj. I am going to have my own party of my grandkids soon," Jaiveer joke making her chuckle. Her eyes are shining with tears and pure happiness and excitement.

"How many weeks, Anu?" Priya asked after she calm down.

"3 weeks," Ashika is looking so happy and excited. She run inside the kitchen and come back with a chocolate box in her hands.

She made everyone eat sweet chocolate celebrating the good news. As she about to give a chocolate ball to Aaruhi, Abhi started screaming.

"No Mama, ... Didu get uii. Me chol...cholt," Ashika give him amused look before pinching his nose lightly. She gave a chocolate to Aaruhi who jump in happiness and kiss her cheeks.

"Here is yours, naughty boy," Ashika said while chuckling at him as his eyes brighten up and become big in surprise seeing a chocolate in his palm.

Everyone laugh and then got busy in the talk. And the naughty and funny antics of Aaruhi and Abhimanyu keep them entertained and made them laugh.

One more happiness and blessing enters in the Agnihotri house. The time of their smile and melodious sounds of their giggle and laughter and warmth of their heart turns the  spring season more colour, beautiful and joy.

Few days later

Ashika is scolding while changing Abhimanyu's wet clothes for the 5th time since morning.

"Why you trouble Mama so much, huh?" she said tiredly as it was a really hectic day for her.

"Abhi no, Mama. Abhi lub Mama," he innocently said cupping her face in her small hand.

Ashika sighs tiredly and kisses his chubby soft cheek. He knows very well how to melt her Mama's heart with his words and action.

"Now don't get your clothes dirty or I am going to make you roam in your undergarments only, understand?" he swiftly nodded his head with his teeth on full display.

"Go play with your toy. Don't run, baby!!" he run away as soon as she put him down on the floor from the bed.

She shook her head with small smile.

Ashika enter inside the kitchen while looking down at her phone. She raise her head but gasped loudly and swift turn her back muttering repeatedly,
"S...sorry, I didnt see you guys. God, I am really sorry. I didn't see anything. You guys can continue," saying this she ran away from there with a red face.

Anushka pout in embarrassment and started slapping Viraj's arms. Viraj looked at her in disbelief while trying to protect himself from her hits.

"Why are slapping me? It was you who started it. Anuu lovee stop it," she huff then said,
"Bhabhi will tease me now. Yaa, how will I face her now?" she whispers biting her nail.

"Viraj, what will I do-" her words stuck in her throat as placed his lips on her and started kissing her gently. His hand slips inside her shirt and began soothingly stroking her tummy and waist. She sigh and started kissing him back with the same passion and desperation.

"Don't overthink. She understands. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. After all we create this little bean who is resting inside you right now," she smiles remembering their baby, and places her palm on her abdomen.

Viraj peck her lips a few times before taking her upstairs to her room to do some lovey dovey and steamy stuff.

Arjun enter inside with sleeping Aaruhi in his arms. He look around the room to see Abhimanyu is already sleeping on their bed. He took Aaruhi and Abhimanyu to Aaruhi's room which is just beside theirs.

After tucking them properly in their bed, he kiss their forehead. He set the baby monitor as sometimes Abhimanyu wakes up in the middle of the night. He slowly closed the door without locking it.

Ashika comes out in her nighty to find Arjun working on his laptop.

"Where are kids??" she asks while applying lotion on her arms and neck.

"In Aaru's room, sleeping," she hummed and stand up with her long silky hairs flowing freely hiding her revealing back, all thanks to the deep neck of her nighty grown.

Arjun close his laptop and walk mear her. She look up seeing coming toward her slowly. She raise her brows but there was a shy smile on her lips. She knows the look her husband giving him while coming closer and stands behind her.

Arjun swift pulled her toward him holding her waist making her back touch his hard chest. He placed his kiss on her temple softly while staring at her beautiful face in the mirror.

"Ashi...You shouldn't be this beautiful," Ashika giggle as he said this with a sigh, shaking his head.

He slide her long black locks and placed them on her right shoulder. Her breath hitched feeling his fingers lightly gazing at her naked back. He place his lips on the nape of her neck and continues to decorate her neck and shoulders with his sweet and loving kisses turning her into a beautiful mess.

He remove the thin straps of her gown from her shoulders. Her chest came into his view making him groan against her collarbone and slightly bite her soft skin here earning a hiss from her.

He turn her around and immediately slammed his lips on her and started moving his lips hungrily against her soft lips.

They both felt the sudden heat in their body. Ashika slip her hand inside his t-shirt and started caressing his hard muscular chest and abs. He groan and bite her lips and softly kiss her lips.

He slowly raise her mid thigh nighty gown while roaming his palm all over her curves and caressing her body.

He pick her in his arms in a bridal style and started walking toward their bed. He hover over her and kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, lips making a smile in between.

He kiss suddenly turn more intense and stream as he began kissing, sulking and biting her jaws then move down to throat then her neck.

Ashika couldn't help and keep moan in the pleasure he is giving her. Her heavily breathes and moan echoes in the silence of the room.

"Arj..uun" she whispered desperately fisting his hair tightly.

"Yes love," he asked while pleasuring his little innocent wife in a most intense ways.

"Relax, Jaan..." he said caressing her side to calm her rapid breaths.

"I love you till my last breath, Ashi..." he whispers near her lips and peck her lips.

"I love you till eternity," she breaths stroking his cheeks and perk his chin.

"Let me love my wife," he whispered with a naughty grin and winked at her. She giggle as he cover both of them with a blanket.

*********************************

Thank you everyone so much for reading🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜🤧🤧🤧

It's their happy ending😍😍🥰🥰😇😇

Hope you all love it and enjoy the epilogue💜💜☺️☺️

You guys really make me happy with your lovely comment. Thank you so much everyone. I don't have words to show my gratitude to you guys. Love you all😘😘🥰🥰🥰😇😇😇🤧🤧🤧🤧

Just be happy and healthy.

Don't forget to leave your precious Vote & Comments.

And also check out my new book
The Rajvansh Villa

You all will love it, guys.
Give it a try.☺️😇

Take care everyone😇☺️

Lots of love💜😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 18K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
164K 7.6K 47
Abhiram and Avantika Gandhi were a happily married couple. Yes, it had been an arranged marriage, but they had fallen for each other over the time...
3.5M 135K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
170K 12.5K 34
At times life brings you at a point where you can't control anymore. Either you fight the battle or you give up. This is a story of two people who we...