Dragon Age: The Impossible 12

By KurtDestin

Complete? [✔️] The war against the Darkspawn has grown exponentially, destroying the world piece by piece. Wi... More

I. Childhood
II. A True Dalish Elf
III. Luirlan and Ciala
IV. Ciala and Saphra
V. Arl Howe's Estate
VI. Escape
VII. Elana's Return
IX. Arl Eamon
X. Eamon's Gift
XI. Marina
XII. Glenn
XIII. Luirlan and Marina
XIV. Changing Directions
XV. Julian the Templar
XVI. Julian
XVII. The Frostback Mountains
XVIII. Helena (Part 1)
XIX. Helena (Part 2)
XX. The Reunion
XXI. Bruce and Ingrid
XXII. Dust Town
XXIII. The Warning
XXIV. Talian
XXV. The Rise of Solymicus
XXVI. Gaining Allies (Part 1)
XXVII. Gaining Allies (Part 2)
XXVIII. Battle Cry
XXIX. The Final Battle (Part 1)
XXX. The Final Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue

VIII. Welcome to Redcliffe

21 3 1
By KurtDestin

I woke up with Lilliana beside me on the other half of the bed. I got up and by the time I got dressed, everyone was now ready and we're now sitting down behind me.

So I turned around and said "Lilliana and I are going to Redcliffe. Who is coming with us? Saphra?"

"I became a Grey Warden along your side and I'm dedicated to finish helping in your cause whether Ciala comes or not."

"Ciala?"

"My sister is going and I'm coming with her."

"Luirlan?"

"I guess I could stick around. My sword is thirsty for blood and I know that by accompanying you guys, it will be satisfied."

"Okay, good. Now we need to go to Redcliffe."

"Why?" Ciala asked.

"My parents said that if Drakon was ever to fall, to head there and to speak with Arl Eamon. He said there, I would receive something, but I don't have a clue what it might be."

"Fine, but if this is a trap, I'm going to kill you." Luirlan said as he used a cloth to wipe his blade.

Then we left and headed out again.

We had been traveling for a week now. There was quite a few Darkspawn and the others are becoming hostile about it. After brushing past more trees, we finally made it to the entrance of Redcliffe.

Then Saphra said "Jace, Ciala and I are going to part for a little while. We want to check out the town and help the homeless people staying in the Chantry."

"How in Andraste's name can you be so stupid? Your apostate mages! You destroyed your phylacteries so that you wouldn't be traced and you left the Tower of Magi. Your an abomination!" Luirlan said as he spat on Ciala.

"Don't spit on my sister!" Saphra buckled. "I'll hit you so hard, you won't know what happened to you five years ago!"

"Saphra, I got this. Luirlan, you can't tell me what I am and what I'm not! The Maker cares for us, whether we are apostates or not. He created us and he did it for a reason, not just so her could leave us."

Then Ciala and Saphra walked off and it was just Luirlan, Lilliana, and I left to discover what Arl Eamon has in store for us. I just hope it isn't a bad thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 60 36
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own, and then...
90.3K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist böse. Der Mensch muss besser und böser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
470 62 21
The war between Spirits and Demons has arrived. Stella is the only hope to save the world of this bloodbath. Things are slowly decaying and being des...
1.8K 341 26
The armies are amassing, time is short for the defenders and their armies aren't in place. Will Jessa and those with her be enough to stop the invadi...