CHEKKUMEITO | MY HERO ACADEMIA

By evolorn

(L/n) (Y/n), your present day's teenager born with the weakest Quirk imaginable. He tries to become like his... More

Ch. 1 - "Beginning of the End."
Ch. 2 - "Disaster."
Ch. 3 - "Training Gone Wrong."
Ch. 4 - "The Test."
Ch. 5 - "First day."
Ch. 6 - "Him."
Ch. 7 - "A Born Hero."
Ch. 8 - "Not Any Ordinary Class."
Ch. 9 - "Aftermath."
Ch. 10 - "Childish."
Ch. 11 - "A Reminder."
Ch. 12 - "Battling."
Ch. 13 - "Have some candy!"
Ch. 14 - "Undeserving."
Ch. 15 - "All that I remember."
Ch. 16 - "All that I remember. (Pt.2)"
Ch. 17 - "Memories intact."
Ch. 18 - "Mindbreak."
Ch. 19 - "Forget-Me-Not."
Ch. 20 - "Let's talk."
Ch. 21 - "The Plot Thickens."
Ch. 22 - "Family Bonding."
Ch. 23 - "Gifted."
Ch. 24 - "News."
Ch. 25 - "Anew."
Ch. 26 - "Drama."
Ch. 27 - "In Deep Sh#%."
Ch. 28 - "The Perfect Quirk."
Ch. 29 - "The Perfect Quirk. (Pt. 2)"
Ch. 30 - "The Absentee."
Ch. 31 - "Fed up."
Ch. 32 - "Faith."
Ch. 33 - "Good Riddance."
Ch. 34 - "Todoroki Family."
Ch. 35 - "The Calm Before The Storm."
Ch. 36 - "Another Bites The Dust."
Ch. 37 - "Calling Dibs."
Ch. 38 - "A Moth To Flames."
Ch. 39 - "For Old Time's Sake."
Ch. 40 - "Can't Catch A Break."
Ch. 41 - "Casualties Of War."
Ch. 42 - "Right About Time."
Ch. 43 - "Leash."
Ch. 45 - "I'll Find You."
Ch. 46 - "Rumination."
Ch. 47 - "Disturbia."
Ch. 48 - "Lover's Pledge."
Ch. 49 - "Closure."

Ch. 44 - "Official."

148 8 3
By evolorn

"We meet again, tenth wielder."

(E/c) hues scanned the seven other users cautiously, eyes slowly widening in surprise.

It was unfair how he got to stand while they had their own chairs.

"Hey, this is the kid that beat Shigaraki to pulp, right?" The gruff looking man commented, turning to one of his ancestors.

"Hello to you too."

"Woah, he talked!"

"You must be wondering right now how you have One For All when All Might never willingly passed it down to you." Nana bluntly started.

Her eyes sharpened at the teen. "Frankly, that's what we'd like to know too."

(Y/n) tilted his head. "But the way Mr. First announced it during our first meeting sounded like..."

"I'm aware of how I sounded. Since I was facing my brother, I could not afford to falter because then that would give him the upper hand."

"Now, please tell us how you managed to obtain One For All."

The atmosphere couldn't get any more unwelcoming as it did now.

Only Yoichi seemed to be fine with him.

'Well, can't blame them. You can't let your guard down around the person that managed to breach the factors of your Quirk and somehow perfectly replicate it.'

"Oh gee, where do I start..."

He rubbed his chin in thought. "I think it's due to a thing I have where I make an exact duplicate of the Quirk of the first person I get close to in a certain way."

"A 'thing?'" They all gave each other questioning looks.

"In short, I was experimented on and implanted with something akin to a Quirk. Hence, making me capable of gaining people's powers."

'But they must've forgotten that the human body has limitations because I'm literally fucking ripping apart from it.'

"I see..."

"It managed to copy all that power stocked up from generation to generation?"

"But it doesn't explain how we managed to get transferred to him too." Second stated, subconsciously leaning forward from his seat and hardening his expression as he eyed (Y/n).

"Oh, yeah...that I'm not so sure." The latter replied, receiving a suspicious look from the adult.

"The last time I made physical contact with Izuku or All Might was a couple of months ago."

"Contact..." Fourth trailed, then suddenly perked his head a second later. "From your friend's vision, you hugged him before Endeavour burned All For One. You were both bloody and hurt."

____________________________________
(Y/n) flew straight at Izuku and wrapped his arms around him, in which the greenette thankfully got the hint and extended his blackwhip so he wouldn't bring Tomura with him when they were trying to get away.
____________________________________

"If you're in that state, I doubt you'd be thinking about transferring your Quirk to your just as injured friend whom you think already has One For All." (Y/n) responded.

"It's not possible for him to have unintentionally made us transfer to him without leaving Izuku-kun."

"Hmm..." Yoichi pointed a finger at the (h/c) haired male.

"(Y/n)-kun, how come your body did not explode after we were supposedly transferred to you through that DNA contact with the ninth?"

(Y/n) let out a hum under his breath at that, remaining silent for a couple moments as he was left to think.

"My 'implant' makes me copy Quirks to a tee. It could've been because of that fact that considering I managed to make the exact copy of One For All's Quirk factors, only the portion that my implant couldn't copy got transferred- the souls in it."

'Why do I have a feeling they're putting my brain to the test?'

"Your implant replicated the strength of One For All, but it never was the perfect copy without us, that's why it sucked us in." Yoichi hummed in thought, nodding as he processed the information. "Then that means the 'you' we've been seeing this entire time was only an illusion. Because your version of One For All is almost exactly the same, the original might have began confusing you for a wielder."

(Y/n) squinted his eyes. "The 'me'? What do you mean...ohh."

'The 'me' that Izuku mentioned when he talked about you, in your last visit, talking about me being unexpectedly in there.'

'This is dizzying.'

"Well, that answers the mystery."

"Okay, before we go further- can I ask a question?"

All eyes landed on him again.

"Go ahead."

"How are you all so quick to trust the kid that breached your Quirk's abilities?"

"Well, we have a common enemy."

"Not to mention how you prove time and time again that to you, your life is meaningless when a loved one is endangered."

He stopped. "Oh, right."

"And besides, though you managed to pull us in, we still haven't left Izuku due to him being the original holder of One For All. Technically, you just gave us the ability to choose which One For All user to move to, like having two houses."

He clapped his hands together. "That's a relief. I didn't want Izuku to lose his Quirk 'cause of me."

"With that out of the way, allow us to break to you how all of us former One For All users managed to gather around you today."

Yoichi started talking. "Around four months ago, my power, One For All, underwent rapid growth. As the power grew, the consciousness of the previous wielders within One For All slowly took form. Communication between different wielders became possible. And due to the interference of my brother's power in the last battle, it's now even easier for us to come before you."

"Anyway, we're not gonna invade your privacy. So don't worry about that." Fifth affirmed.

"What else did you wanna talk about?"

"The Power you unlocked during your work study." Fourth piped in.

His hand rose to place a hand on his chest. "I am the fourth wielder, Hikage Shinomori. It's supposedly my power that manifested during your work study."

"The...Danger Sense Quirk?" (Y/n) mumbled, slightly unsure.

"Yes. I got startled when you spoke, but I suppose I should've anticipated considering it happened to our last visit with the ninth."

Fifth hopped up from his spot at the chair, walking over to the two. "Shinomori is very cynical. He's like a weird and quirky sage."

Instinctively, the fourth stood up from his chair to evade the 'high five' that was brought down to his shoulder, much to the blackwhip users dismay.

"This is a tough time to live in. Everyone is a weirdo, except me."

Suddenly, fifth sent an array of hits consisted of blackwhip, which the man easily dodged due to his Quirk.

"Do you know when I died and the cause of my death?"

Furthermore, he sounded extremely relaxed for someone getting attacked.

"According to Izuku and All Might, you died at the forty. The cause is unknown."

The fifth finally stopped attacking him, giving him the chance to respond.

"I died of old age."

"Drawbacks of having more than one Quirk, I'm guessing."

"So you're aware." Fourth hummed, frown deepening.

"I wielded One For All for a long time, second only to Yagi. I've avoided All For One for eighteen years and have focused solely on honing my own strength. I knew I couldn't defeat him the moment this power was passed to me. I was certain I was meant to be the one to grow this power. But cracks began to show when I grew old."

'But mine isn't an official Quirk-'

His fake hand quickly rose to touch the crack on his eyelid.

'So the powers the implant imitates is that powerful for it to break out of its mold and do harm to the body?'

"I thought I needed more training or was perhaps infected by some kind of disease. But when Yagi pulled out my medical record and autopsy report, we finally learned the truth. The accelerated aging was caused by having multiple Quirks, which in turn depletes one's life force."

"So that's why All Might lived for so long." (Y/n) concluded, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Correct, but as for you..."

Nana took over. "We're not sure yet. However, after we were forcibly transported to your version of One For All, it could be a matter of time before you become an 'official' tenth wielder and it begins draining you too."

'This is seriously getting tiresome.'

'It's just one after another! This godforsaken implant already drains my stamina due to the number of Quirks it wields, now not only is it slowly weakening me before I could beat the shit out of All For One, but it'll eventually be the cause of my death as well.'

'At this point, my life is a reality show.'

(Y/n) rolled his eyes. "As long as Izuku is okay and I get to participate in taking down One For All, then it's fine by me."

"I can't believe these two boys made it this long without confessing to each other." Daigoro whispered to Hikage, and for once, he seemed to approve.

"Anyhow, how is All Might here if he's Quirkless?"

"Due to Yagi being Quirkless, only his consciousness remain. Those born with a Quirk didn't have much room left for One For All, hence they couldn't wield it, power will overflow. And just like the fourth wielder, their life force will be drained. Yagi wielded One For All for forty years. Only an empty vessel can adapt to One For All and make it their own Quirk. After being passed down for generations, this power somehow evolved into a Quirk that requires a Quirkless to unleash its true potential."

"Simply put, after the other Quirks manifested, One For All can't be given to anyone anymore."

Yoichi nodded as a response.

"The Quirkless is almost extinct in your generation, and if there's no one who needs power, we could never know for sure. Had I had the means to inform the other wielders sooner, perhaps fewer people would have suffered."

"In other words, young man. You and your boyfriend could be the last wielders of One For All, that is, if your power does not evolve into a full Quirk now that we're here."

"This is the important part."

(Y/n) twisted his head to where the feminine voice came from and met eyes with All Might's mentor, Nana Shimura.

"Can you take Tomura Shigaraki's life?"

He stiffened in surprise, but quickly regained his composure the moment it disappeared.

Not once did he think a hero would ask such a thing, considering their rule to only subdue villains, for some stupid fucking reason.

She stood up from her chair and began to take slow steps towards him.

"I'm not asking you for a favor, I'm questioning your resolve. After seeing the look on his face, it felt as though he was asking for your help...is what Izuku-kun thought. You, on the other hand, reacted the same way we felt with a touch of awaiting Izuku's move to figure out the best approach."

She stopped when she was in front of him, face stern and lips pressed slim.

"We react to your emotions. Hence, we know how you feel. Now that you've heard what Izuku-kun felt at the time..."

"I'm sure a normal person wouldn't tolerate anyone who lays a finger on the people they care about," He quickly declared, arms folding over his chest as he quirked a brow at her.

"And he didn't just cross the line, he obliterated it when he put Katsuki at deaths door and attempted to murder Izuku."

The woman visibly tensed, but didn't comment.

"I won't throw dirt on One For All, so don't fret about it."

His head tilted mockingly at her, the corner of his lips tilting up. "He's the reason kids like my brothers can't live their lives in peace. Pardon my french, but you're beyond fucking reason if you let trash like that keep existing."

Nana sighed and retreated back to her place.

"Very well. That is the best solution, after all."

Among the OFA users, only Yoichi seemed neutral by his response, again.

"I must warn you- your friend is just as determined to save him, I hope you two don't end up clashing once you finally face off with the villain."
____________________________________

While All Might was jotting down the information in his notes, (Y/n) watched him like a hawk, sketchpad in hand because it's been a while since he indulged in his hobby.

"How's the crack doing, Young (L/n)?"

"Surprisingly just as deep as the rest of my injuries, but at least it's treatable."

He tore his gaze away to finally start drawing, at the same time, All Might got his head out of his notebook to watch him, eyes landing on his sketchpad.

He let out a sigh when his hand quickly started making a rough draft of Touya.

"And Izuku? Is he doing well?"

"He isn't showing any signs of waking up any time soon, but he's stable." All Might answered, knowing damn well he'd probably jump out of his hospital bed if he speaks even one word of him being awake.

"I've been meaning to ask, Young (L/n). How well have you been holding up ever since your friend revealed himself?"

"Friends almost kill eachother?" (Y/n) asked in a sarcastic tone.

He snorted. "Or take their only memorial of their nice parent and destroy it?"

He got silence as a result. No surprise there.

"Frankly, I have little memory of him." He continued, just finishing adding the details of said friends eyes on the paper before moving over to the sketch of the sky, pressure on the pencil lessening.

"Basically, our recent quarrel is tempting me to go back to my old hometown so I can get those chunks of pieces I've been missing."

'It's weird how I wasn't overwhelmed with memories when I went to Shoto's house though.'

"Perhaps it's best if you stay away from those memories, Young (L/n)." All Might's tone was gentle, his calm expression subtly shifting to a pitiful one.

"And why?"

"There's a reason your brain blocks those memories out. And it's mostly best to keep them hidden."

(Y/n) gave him a small smile, though he did nothing that indicated it was aimed at the hero.

"Okay then."

All Might halted. "Young (L/n), I'm serious."

"Fine, I'll consider it."

The blonde frowned at that and quickly wrote in his notes.

Keep an eye on Young (L/n).

A duty he decided upon himself to protect the boy.

"According to Hawks, we have an enemy just like Dabi. They even have similar- if not, the same exact Quirk."

His eyes shot up from his notes to see if (Y/n) showed any reaction and expectedly, he glanced at him with curiosity.

"Do you know anything about that?"

"I'm surprised the policemen who interrogated me yesterday said nothing about that."

"That was because they suspected you were the villain. Which is obviously false because you've been with the heroes during and before the war."

(Y/n) resisted the urge to frown.

"Additionally, Hawks and Young Tokoyami have already seen the villains face. Trust me, you're more than in the clear. I was just wondering if you know anyone who fits the description or looked like-"

He pulled a picture from his notebook and showed it to the teen, revealing a scarily accurate drawing of his 'glamour.'

"-this?"

The teenager furrowed his brows while looking at the drawing.

"Who?"

"That's a no then."

All Might hid the picture in his notebook and closed it.

"You're probably sick of questions, but this is the last."

"Shoot."

"Why've you been refusing visits from your friends and classmates?"

He stopped drawing.

'Fuck.'

He scratched his cheek. "Uh..."

'How do I say I don't want them to help me after that crazy broadcast from Touya without saying I'm denying their help?'

Rain started pouring heavily the day he was discharged.

He snorted. 'Even God sees me as a threat.'

The sketchpad he used for drawing was used as a makeshift umbrella as he rushed down the wet path, directly leading to his 'home,' if you can even call it that.

Once he arrived at his front door, he loudly knocked, hopefully waking up the person living inside.

He saw the windows nearby shift a little, signalling someone peeking through, before the door creaked open to reveal a woman.

She folded her arms over her chest, face scrunched up in annoyance.

"What do you want?"

"Trust me, I don't like this either."

He pushed her to the side, much to her surprise and ran to his parents room.

"What the fuck-?!"

When she caught up to him, he was rummaging through her wardrobe like a wild animal, getting water everywhere because he was still soaked from the rain.

"(Y/n)! What the fuck are you doing?!"

'It's here.'

He barely acknowledged her trying to pull him away before he finally found what he was looking for and pulled out an old photo from the cabinet in the closer.

She yelled and reached for it, but he just raised his arm higher and squinted his eyes to see it.

"YOU-!"

It was a picture of his parents and three more people, presumably her friends, in highschool uniform.

For a moment, he wondered how people could be friends with an asshole like his mom.

He recognized one of her friends instantly.

____________________________________
"Hey, Michi, mind using your Quirk on this nutcase?"
____________________________________

"What a weird name."

Finally, he lowered his arm and she snatched it from his hand, crumbling it in her grip.

"Are you nuts?!"

"Where does 'Michi' live?"

Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach.

"...you remember?"

"Bits and pieces. Now tell me where he lives so I can go my merry way."

Weirdly enough, he was more focused on picking up the clothes he'd thrown out, more specifically his mama's, on one arm while putting back mom's clothings on the closet.

"(Y/n), you don't understand-"

"You made me forget to save your own skin, right?"

He bumped shoulders with her as he made his way out of the bedroom, heading to the bathroom.

"I think I understood your intentions perfectly well, mother dearest. Now dress up, we have a road trip."

BANG!

The woman flinched at the violent sound that rang throughout the entire house, letting out a shaky breath she didn't realise she'd been holding in and relaxing her hold on the photograph.

'I should've expected this.'

____________________________________
The girl screamed as she was thrown into the uncomfortable pile of garbage, before quickly scrambling to get back on her feet and clinging onto the mans leg.

"I-I'm sorry! I'll be good! I'll be powerful like oniichan! Please, please don't-'

She cried when a kick landed on her stomach then to her face, blood spilling out from her nose and dripping down her lips.

"Don't follow me back."

The man mumbled, and when she looked, she instantly froze when she saw his furious face.

"You're a failure."
____________________________________

She hit herself across the head, cussing herself.

'Get out of my head already, asshole!'

After slipping on the oversized sweater, which was surprisingly fit on him, he turned around to face the mirror, checking anything to fix.

As he stared longer, more specifically his face, he noticed something slightly off.

The mirror was lower and so was the sink.

The top of his head wasn't shown in the mirror- from his point of view at least.

'I grew taller?'

____________________________________
"Seems like you grew taller again, hun. Congrats!"

"Ma, it's only 1 centimetres."

"But guess what? You reached 5'7!"
____________________________________

A small smile made it's way to his face as he fixed his collar.

'Guess what, ma?'

His smile drooped down as soon as it appeared, eyes softening.

'I'm taller than mom now.'

(A/e/c) eyes flickered to the rear view mirror, showing her son looking down on his phone, earphones in as music blasted through them.

"We're almost there." She announced.

Somehow, he heard her and gave a nod as a reply.

"Okay."

Most of the articles consisted of how banged up he was and if U.A. really did care about its students.

Then he moved over to his gallery and checked the old photos he'd taken with his classmates- or, well, photos Mina had taken after complaining that he wasn't utilizing his camera properly.

Some of them came from snapchat, which she also downloaded.

The first photo consisted of him, his siblings, of course Mina and the rest of the members of his group.

Second one was...huh.

It was one taken before their training, showing him and Izuku chatting, but the way it was angled, it showed Shoto too, side-glancing them.

Third came from snapchat and...

'She knew I wouldn't see this?'

Since you're so dense, I'll say it. Midoriya has the biggest crush on you!

A picture of Izuku completely horrified as Mina snapped a photo of what he was doodling in his notebook, which was a Work-In-Progress drawing of his best friend.

(Y/n) was instantly hit with the memory of him shouting at Izuku, then subtly rejecting his confession.

He quickly scrolled to the next photo, trying to rid of the memory and growing regret in his chest, but it worsened instead.

This time, it was him and the league.

Of course it had to be Himiko Toga who'd taken the recording.

He tapped the play button on his screen and tilted his phone to watch the video.

Himiko set the phone up at the corner of the room, hiding it behind one of the couches, before standing up, skipping back to the couch and sitting down to boredly wait for the rest of her friends.

A few minutes passed before the door finally busted open, showing the newly renowned lieutenants as they all marched in.

They all made comments about their new roles, but Himiko got particularly excited when someone appeared at the doorway, sprinting for that person.

She hooked her arm around his and dragged him inside, leaning to his ear and saying something incoherent.

"The hell are you two mumbling about over there?" Dabi inquired, causing Himiko to giggle as she tugged on (Y/n)'s harm and lead him to Tomura.

"Tomura-kun!"

"Himiko-!" (Y/n) quickly slipped out of her grasp and tried to make a break for the exit, but was quickly stopped when Twice joined in, shaking his head at the younger.

"Nuh-uh! I ain't lettin' ya run now!"

Tomura stared, weirded out at the three as Himiko and Twice brought the sixteen year old in front of him, both smiling proudly.

"Sooo Tomura-kun, (Y/n)-kun has always wanted your autograph since he joined the league, and-!"

Meanwhile, the poor guy was shaking and looked like he was about to faint from the confrontation.

He was fine with anything, but asking for an autograph? Ha!

The whitenette gave the three of them a look, before scoffing and looking away.

"No."

Dabi gave a disapproving look, on the other hand, Himiko quickly jumped in, getting close to his face and flashing him a smile- a creepy one at that.

"Tomura-kun, don't be shy! We know you've been wanting his autograph as well since he's a hero!"

"No!"

"Come onnn~! Don't act like you haven't been wanting his autograph too-"

Ding!

His attention was drawn away when a notification popped in on the top of his screen.

It was from an unknown number.

He opened it immediately.

_____________________________________
????

>Hi (Y/n)-kun
>I missed you
>How have you been?

_____________________________________

'Huh?'

_____________________________________
????

>Hi (Y/n)-kun
>I missed you
>How have you been?

?<

>Awww you don't recognize me?
>It's me, Himiko!
>It's been sooo long since we saw eachother and I wanted to see how you were doing

Himiko,<
Why are you still messaging me?<
Didn't you hear what happened?<

>;(
>why the cold shoulder?
>and what do you mean?
>ohh, you didn't side with us during the war?
>that's fine, I don't care

_____________________________________

That sent a shiver down the length of his spine.

'What...the fuck?'

_____________________________________
????

Himiko,<
Why are you still messaging me?<
Didn't you hear what happened?<

>;(
>why the cold shoulder?
>and what do you mean?
>ohh, you didn't side with us during the war?
>that's fine, I don't care

?<

>I hate Touya-kun for what he did
>I never used you, and neither did Twice-kun and Mister Compress!
>Not even Tomura-kun!
>we really did love you!

Yeah<

>...
>(Y/n)-kun
>you still love me, right?

_____________________________________

The woman cocked a brow when a confused expression crossed her son's face.

He huffed. 'I can't believe I'm doing this, but if it gets her to stay in her lane and protect Touya and the others...'

_____________________________________
????

Yeah<

>...
>(Y/n)-kun
>you still love me, right?

Of course<

>AH
>You gave me a scare!
>Don't ever do that again!

More importantly,<
How are YOU?<

>ahhh
>it's been really hard since...

_____________________________________

A pause.

_____________________________________
????

>Oh yeah!
>I've been wanting to ask
>During the fight, I had a heart-to-heart conversation with Ochaco-chan
>I thought she'd understand me the way you did...
>She didn't, unfortunately
>Surely Izuku-kun will, right? Since you two are super close?

_____________________________________

'If you're so sure, why are you asking me?'

'Shut up. You did the same thing remember? You asked mama if it's really true that our Quirks tie to our personalities when the answer is as plain as day.'

_____________________________________
????

>Oh yeah!
>I've been wanting to ask
>During the fight, I had a heart-to-heart conversation with Ochaco-chan
>I thought she'd understand me the way you did...
>Surely Izuku-kun will, right? Since you two are super close

Franky, I don't think so<
We're really similar, but not to the point where we're copies of eachother<

_____________________________________

'Why did that feel like a reality check?'

'Ha, if you told me that a year ago, I wouldn't constantly have identity crises.'

'Yeah, because right now, the only reason you're fine with copying is because of the side effects of Transform.'

A chat bubble appeared after he sent that message.

Like him, she was a quick typer. So it was a surprise that he wasted over a minute waiting for her message.

He briefly saw her reply with 'Ohh, okay' before his car door was slammed open and he chucked his phone to hide the chat.

He looked up to the woman and saw her weirded out expression.

"Hi."

"Do you plan to stay in the car?"

"No!"

"Then get off your ass. You're the one who wanted to come here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
58.8K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
17.8K 967 49
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...