The Cursed Lycan

By HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 28

13K 418 31
By HumbleSmith123

"Me?? I make you complete when you are with me? How? When did it all begin? You never cared about me before, now? For three days after you told me about your curse, you didn't say anything else to me or act like I existed whenever you came to the class to teach." I whined, and he chuckled, still maintaining an intent stare at my lips as if he were searching for something in them.

"I was only torturing myself, thinking I could live without you," he mumbled, lowering his head a little before returning his gaze to me and sending those sweet smiles that made my eyes wet again.

I glanced around, and everyone in the restaurant was peering at us as if we were some kind of aliens. I was sure they were still finding it hard to believe a slave like me was sitting with Dracula, or, rather, Jaden, the history teacher, as they all believed.

It was also confusing to me because I didn't expect his love or affection. He was someone I was afraid to meet and dreaded his presence because I was expecting him to kill me for being a demon, as my stepmother lied.

"That slave mark beside your neck would disturb me when marking you. Who the hell gave you that?" He growled, his eyes glowing red in rage that seemed to be building from the inside. His tone had suddenly changed when he asked that question.

"You planned to mark me?" I exclaimed, as that was the part that stunned me the most. How would he mark me when we both knew it was only a matter of weeks before he would slay me like the others.

"I plan to marry you. Tell me who did that to you! Who the hell left that scar on my wife?! Is it Scarlet?" He fumed, his fists curling together as he gritted his teeth angrily.

I didn't know why I smiled. He was in that mood that I was always scared of, trying to find a way to escape, but that was all in the past.

The last time he was this angry was when I called him my mate through mind link. He pounced on me furiously, warning me never to mention that again. But that same rage was now bringing smiles to my face because it was no longer meant to hurt me but to protect me this time. 

"The last time you were this enraged was when I called you my mate. So terrifying to see you attack me in such fury." As I sighed, his eyes dimmed and every tense muscle relaxed as he gave me a sorry look.

"I was a fool. I hate myself for that every day. Every time the thought that I hurt you crossed my mind, it felt like a spear was thrust into my heart. Ella, I am so sorry for that day. Every second, I was hostile and causing you pain, I am extremely sorry...please forgive me." He poured out and was going down to his knees.

As if I were stung, I jumped from my chair and rushed over to lift him up, my eyes darting through every corner of the restaurant, hoping no one saw what he almost did. 

How the hell would the almighty Lycan prince kneel to beg me for forgiveness? Is this an illusion? 

"Dracula, please..." I whispered, shaking my head at him as he obliged and stood. My hand was clasped with his when I pulled him up, but after he had stood, he still refused to free my hand, so we were standing right in front of each other, our faces a few meters apart, as we both gazed into each other's eyes.

At that moment, I forgot where we were, and it was as if the world came to an end, leaving just the both of us in an empty world with no one else. It was as if I were floating on cloud nine, as his beautiful eyes grasped my whole heart and locked me into the deep ocean of his passion.

I was lost and couldn't breath well. My heart was racing uncontrollably as my lips went slightly apart at my gasp. He wrapped one of his arms around my slender waist and pulled me closer to himself. I gasped, blinking rapidly, at what was happening.

His pleasant and mesmerizing scent filled my nose and tugged at my heart sweetly, while his gaze alone was enough to bring me to my knees. 

His gentle and tender touch made my skin tingle, and a chilling sensation spread all over me.Not even my wolf could deny the strong connection that tangled between me and Dracula as we both felt the heat rousing up beneath.

His hands stroked my hair and slid down my back, tracing their ways down my butt which he rubbed sweetly and squeezed gently. My legs trembled, and a silent moan escaped my lips. Just that touch was wetting my pants and sending shudders up and down my spine as I closed my eyes, savouring the pleasure I hadn't felt in my entire life.

"We are in public, and everyone knows I am a student here." I mouthed, smiling sheepishly while he giggled and held my chin up to his face. His tender palm on my cheeks was really heartwarming.

"I wish I could actually explain how wonderful you are. How I could look into your eyes and never get tired of their beauty. You gave me something that no one had before. You gave me peace. Like a river that had been rushing and waving violently, you made it still, and I found my rest right in your arms." He quavered, emotions reeking out of his tone.

My eyes were teary, and I didn't even know when I began to sob silently in the overwhelming feelings of being loved once again. My life had always been full of pain and rejection since my mother died. Hearing all this from Dracula really made my heart melt entirely.

He wiped my tears with his palm, and I began to laugh at the gesture. It felt so good. So good beyond what words could explain.

"We can still enjoy the few weeks we have. Death can't tear us apart. I know I've been a beast in the past, but I promise it will all end with you. Let's love and stay with each other forever." He cooed, and I nodded continuously as tears of excitement fell from my eyes.

Our stomachs made a grumbling sound of hunger, and we both burst into laughter, plopping back into our chairs.

"Hungry lovers..." I snickered, and he laughed melodiously again, as usual, gleaming those white, perfect teeth that made him more handsome.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked me gently with a sweet smile curling up his lips as his eyes glistened with unspeakable passion and affection—the type I had never seen before.

I was really stunned to see this new Dracula all of a sudden. I was gaping in awe. No one had ever looked at or treated me this way. It was filled with so much love.

Dracula was the last person I ever expected to give me such a look. He was my mate, but when we first met, I thought he was my terror and the source of eternal pain and grief that would tear me apart. I didn't know it would change so soon.

Someone who almost killed me for calling him his mate was the same man who was actually displaying all this intimacy. It was really melting the core of my heart.

"Anything you like, you can serve me, Lord." I breathed, biting my lower lips to push back the crazy laughter that threatened to burst out as I gazed dreamily at him.

He beckoned at one male waiter who came over, and he whispered something to him. The man went back to across the counter but not without stealing a quick glance at me as a huge smile plastered all over his face. 

He was taken aback when he saw me sitting there. Not even the workers in the restaurant would believe their eyes after seeing the famous poor slave to Scarlett sitting here with Dracula, the man of every woman's choice.

"A group of girls attacked you and poured away your food, warning you to stay away from me, right?" He asked with a menacing smile that was enough to make me know those girls were either going to face danger or were already in one.

"How did you know?" I sighed, recalling how shameful it was when they did all that to me. It was even more heartbreaking when the students around me mocked the poorly prepared food I was eating. It was jollof rice with little or no spices. The type had been cooked and served to servants in the palace.

"Someone told me. You don't have to worry about them, I will deal with that issue soon, and I am sorry for not being there to stop them." He breathed, and my eyebrows furrowed as I narrowed my gaze at him.

"Why did you suddenly decide to treat me like your mate? And were you for real when you said those words? What did you really mean by what you said earlier?" I throw out all question unclear on what I really want to know about.

"I said a lot earlier, more than I had said for the past months. Which of them are you asking about?" He inquired, his face beaming with smiles like never before. I just couldn't understand why the cold and sadistic Dracula suddenly turned this way.

His smile was so cute that I started blushing for no reason. He was just the perfect man for any woman, and I felt so unworthy to be the woman he chose. 

How did I become his mate, and wasn't I the same woman he almost killed earlier in my pack when we first met just because I called him my mate? He warned me savagely never to call him that and blocked the mindlink between us.

I thought my joy had ended, with no hope to ever have a life of bliss, love, or happiness. He must have hated me because he knew there was no happy ending for us.

"I know a lot is going on in your head." He chuckled, and I nodded, sinking my lower lips between my teeth.

"Ask me any questions you have in mind, and I promise to tell you the whole truth." He cooed, placing his hand on the table and taking my hand into his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7K 22
Kenzie is 15, turning 16, while her best friend is 18 and the alpha. He hasnt found his mate yet but knows who his mate is, as soon as Kenzie hits 16...
47.9K 1K 10
This is Part 2 of Peter Parker Stark an IronDad and SpiderSon fanfic. ❤️❤️❤️
487K 18.9K 60
Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to be his Luna. He is rude and arrogant and...
4.2K 126 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...