The Cursed Lycan

By HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 21

16.2K 541 26
By HumbleSmith123

Fear and pain twisted inside me, hitched my breath, and throbbed my heart as I stared at his expressionless face. My eyes were looking at his face, but at that very moment, what I was seeing was a monster.

I lowered my gaze to the ground, allowing the tears burning in my eyes to fall freely on the ground.

I heard his footsteps approaching, and my heartbeat quickened, my breath choking as I gulped and closed my eyes.

It was difficult to see him as my mate who would protect and love me. I was frightened and pained because my love for him was still stronger, yet I had to push him away. I had to run away from him with the realization that, in less than a month, he would turn into a beast and devour me like an enemy.

He left his Lycan kingdom and came down to the werewolf world so he could save his people from his deadly curse and put us at risk. 

The moon goddess kept giving him mates from his environment, so he is here to make us suffer for his crime, and unfortunately, I was one of the sacrificial lambs. I was about to be the first girl to go down, and when he eliminated me, another girl would follow suit.

This was what he meant when he said we were going  to be eaten by his curse. But the lie was saying "we" when I was going to be the only one to die.

"I am sorry." He cooed, his soft palm placed on my wet cheek. 

"Why did you come here?" I sulked, and he sighed. 

"Let's go back to the class. They are all waiting for me." He breathed as I lifted my eyes to his face. 

"Thank you for saving me now from those boys, but who will save me from you when that time comes?" I whimpered, leaning my head on his palm as I felt the heaviness in my heart grow. 

"Honestly, no one can save you. There is also nowhere to run or hide. Anyone who would try to protect you will go down with you. I had been suffering from it, and it had always been torturous, killing my mates who sparked love and great affection inside me. Imagine how horrible I feel after seeing their mangled body." He laughed sadly and slid his thumb over my wet cheeks.

"I hated you the first time I realized you were my mate because I felt you were a special girl, a special one among others who didn't deserve to die. I wished and hoped day and night that you weren't my mate, and that Laura was right about the demonic love spell story about you. It's unfortunate that she was all telling lies." He paused and hissed.

"So the werewolves are about to be sacrificed for your curse? We had always been the lowlife and useless animal in the eyes of the Lycans.My mother was right about you all!" I bawled, my lips trembling as more tears sprung out of my eyes. 

"I'd rather sacrifice all the werewolves in this world than kill a single one of my Lycan members. I am their prince and the heir to the throne. My responsibility is to protect them and not to be their killer. I'm not going to hurt any of them!" He shrugged with a heavy sigh, and I just couldn't move. 

My blood was running cold, and everything was sounding disorganized in my head as if I were losing my senses. 

"Isn't there any way to get...rid of that..curse?" I stammered, sniffing as my heart broke even more, and my head banged painfully.

I could already picture the terrifying scene on that full moon night, when he would chase after me like a ravaging beast, sprinting through every corner and angle to grab me and take my life.

"I wish I could reject you to save you from this, but I have tried it before... Even after the rejection, I would still....be forced to end your life." He exhaled heavily and tried to hold my hand, but I pulled away, breathing shakily. 

He shrugged and turned to the exit door.

"Let's go to class...it is your fate. There is nothing we can do about it. Just try to forget and enjoy the little time left for you." He exhaled and made his way out while I trailed behind, trying to keep my composure.

Scarlett's POV

It had been half an hour since the school bell rang for break, and we had all been waiting for the new history teacher to come in and give us his first lecture. 

While the male students were all unconcerned and gathered in groups to chat and discuss all kinds of events together, the ladies were all morose, disgruntled, and flustered.

Some boys were so happy that Dracula wasn't in the class to teach because they were already getting worried and insecure about their girlfriends. Who wouldn't be when they all saw their babies lose and drooled over Dracula's handsome and perfect appearance.

The girls kept glancing at the door and the clock on the wall, in antsy, hissing and frowning continuously as they awaited his arrival. 

It was already a few minutes before his time ran out. It seemed I was the only one who didn't care. The anger in me was beyond words, and even when the pain from his slap had faded away, I still couldn't put their scene out of my head.

It was the most shameful moment of my life. Not only was it the first time someone slapped me, but it also occurred in front of Ella, my slave.

I was slapped because I was adamant about leaving the office for the two of them to have some private time together. So ridiculous, and my heart is wrenching with fury.

All I was waiting for was for Ella to finally return. It would definitely be their last time together. Since the last hope of killing Ella with the Lycan had failed, she would spend the rest of her life locked up inside the royal pack house. 

There is no way I would allow her to have the Lycan prince as her protector. The more they spend time together, the more he would become more attracted and in love with her. In the end, I believe he will make her his queen, and Ella, who has been a slave her entire life, will become one of the most powerful figures.

"God forbids that!" I cursed and grunted irritatingly. Just as I was about to bow my head over my desk, someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned and saw it was one of the boys sitting at the back of the classroom. He has that bad boy look with his messy brown hair, green eyes, and perfect chin. He was among the boys sitting at the back who enjoy bullying other weak students.

I recognized him as the guy who flung a raw egg at Ella when we were in front of the class in the morning.

"Hi, my name is Jace, and yours?" He introduced himself with a lopsided smile, and I replied bluntly 

"Scarlett." 

"Okay, I had been observing and studying you for a while. It seems you are the only girl who isn't interested in that stupid history teacher." Jealousy flashed across his eyes as he spoke.

"I hope you can call him stupid in front of him while he is teaching." I shrugged, laughing as he grimaced.

"I want you to be my girlfriend because I am dumping mine today for being a fool over a so-called history teacher carrying himself around like an asshole." He offered with raised shoulders and a smirk, as if he were helping me.

I stared at him from head to toe, then returned to his face, which now has a smug look. It was so vivid how highly he thought of himself as being every girl's dream.

"Not interested. Go back to your chair and don't piss me off more than I am already!" I snapped, not having the strength to talk much.

All the smiles vanished from his face and were replaced with a deep frown and confusion as his eyes narrowed at me.

"You don't know me well? I am the..."

"Whatever you are, you should go to hell, please!" I interrupted, irritably banging my palm on the desk, drawing everyone's attention.

"Scarlett, I am like a lord here. You don't know the favor I am doing to you..." He whispered in my ears, and I scoffed as even his breath annoys me. Not that he wasn't cute and reeked of wealth, but my head was messed up at that moment.

He came at the very wrong time.

"I am not interested in you, and there is no need for you to tell me who you are or what you claim to be! I dislike you and will never like you. It is the final answer, "NO!" My voice echoed through the four walls of the classroom, and I could see his cheeks flush red in shame.

"Fuck you, bitch! You will regret this someday, I promise you!" He snarled at me as he saw how all the students were peering at him like a freak. 

He swaggered back, snorting up and down, while I hissed and looked away.

Just then, Dracula walked in, and there was an uproar from the desperate ladies as they all admired him, with "wow" and different comments about his handsomeness flying around. But just at that same time, Ella walked in, following him behind.

All the noise died down instantly as they all stared in utter disbelief and shock. Ella ignored them and headed to her seat. She sat and buried her face under the desk, looking sad.

Dracula began his teaching, and it was just all about an introduction to history and its importance. The need to research and find the truth from everything jotted down in the past and in comparison to our recent world.

He was so good at his lecture that it captured everyone's attention. I guess his royal aura was still distinct. Since he was late to class, there was not much time. It took just 5 to 10 minutes. 

"No question for today, we will see again another day when I will have enough time to take questions relating to my teaching. Most importantly, I have counted you all and know your faces. No one is allowed to miss school. You never know when I'll show up, so always be on time at school. I'll personally severely punish anyone who misses my class...." He paused and exhaled.

"Those who had been turned into slaves, denying them their right to make their own choices, are an exception. Their owner will be the one severely punished if they don't come to school!" He concluded, and Ella raised her head upon hearing what he just said.

My anger soared erratically as I glared while simmering with resentment. I knew fully well that the last added warning was aimed directly at me.

He just indirectly gave the order for Ella to be allowed to attend school all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.6K 26
Tired of living under her twin brother's shadow, Delilah 'Lily' Marie Mitchell leaves the only world she knew to embark into a world new to her. Afte...
358K 7.7K 34
Just a bunch of Stray Kids one-shots imagines based on my random and weird ideas. Mostly fluffs and have a happy ending since I can't really write ma...
113K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
2.7K 65 4
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘  𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐸:1999 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘ β€’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒...