platonic record of ragnarok x...

By nocturnlights

a toddler stumbles into ragnarok! how did the toddler get here?? that's the thing! no one knows! More

introduction!
WELCOME TO RAGNAROK!-
ABSOLUTE CHAOS.
i wanna go home!
at this moment he knew, he fucked up.
kewl purple man!!
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CHAPTER!!
CHAOS.
THE FIGHT.
my heart will never feel, never feel.
the sky has a welcoming feel.
TYSM FOR ALL THE READS
IM A STARRR
THANKS
somewhere only we know.
mirrors.
reflections.
witching hour.

uh oh here we go.

1.1K 33 9
By nocturnlights

Somehow, the contestants were hunting for you. You were their bargaining chip against the gods, plus you were cute.

"Y/NNNNN! COME TO PAPA!" You know who this is already. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. WELL RAIDEN.. Ermmmm.

Shiva had left you alone and you decided to walk around the place. GIGANTIC MISTAKE.... "Ooh! Look a pretty tree! I love trees and flowers! :D" You said excitedly pointing at stuff. You had brought a new bag with your gun in it.

Raiden had spotted you along with Qin. They began running towards you but Hades saw and thought they were pedos. So hades ran and snatched you up.

"woah! really pretty man!" you said to hades with a gleam in your eye.

"You're coming to helheim with me." Hades said in an ecstatic tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...