Crazy about you - Lydia Martin

By unidentifiedstone

*๐…๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’* ''๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚?!'' ''๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚!'' In wh... More

Part one
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
Part Two
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |

| 06 |

959 46 13
By unidentifiedstone

The sun had disappeared behind the horizon hours ago and all was quiet in the Pérez household. Well, except for the loud laughter and yelling coming from the living room. Sofía had gotten the night off from the station and the three siblings were spending some quality time together.

A basically empty pizza cartoon stood on the table in front of them and the TV was on at almost full volume with Frozen playing on the screen. It had become a tradition for the Pérez siblings to eat pizza and watch Disney movies whenever Sofía got the night off, especially since it didn't happen very often. Frozen just happened to be their favorite movie to make fun of.

Being Sheriff Stilinski's most trusted and favored Deputy had its perks, but it also had its downsides. Like only getting one night a month off unless of any type of medical accident occurring with her siblings. 

"Girl, you can't be serious. You just met him!" Sofía laughed out whilst pointing at the screen. She had a half-eaten piece of pizza in her hand that she was waving around without a care, her pajama top carrying multiple stains already. She turned to her little sister with a serious expression on her face. "Gabbi, if you're gonna marry a man you just met, he better be loaded."

The youngest sibling burst out into giggling as Oliver snorted. He was currently seated on the floor, his head leaning against Sofía's legs. "As if she could find a man to marry. She scares all of them away," he commented, receiving a death glare from his younger sister.

Sofía kneed him lightly in the head. "Hey, be nice to your sister. There are plenty of guys that would want her." she scolded him. "And what about you and your impossible dream of getting with that pretty redhead?" she asked teasing grin on her face. "What's her name? Uh, Linda? Louise?"

Oliver scowled deeply, purposely avoiding looking at Gabriela who he knew was smirking at him. "Her name is Lydia. And for your information, her hair is not red, it's strawberry blonde."

At his words, Gabriela and Sofía burst out laughing, the former of them falling off the couch cushion she was sitting on. Oliver rolled his eyes and threw a pillow each at his sisters, extending his middle finger at them as he stood up.

"If you're only gonna laugh at me, I'm leaving," he told them, making  Sofía grin. "Stiles asked Scott and me to video chat earlier. Goodbye, my dear sisters." he bowed deeply at the end of his sentence, smiling goofily when his sisters started laughing again.

🐺

Oliver threw himself onto the bed just seconds after entering his room, laptop in his hand. He opened the lid and turned it on, leaning his chin against his hand that was propped up on the mattress as he waited for the screen to start.

A chime from his phone pulled his attention away from the laptop that apparently had decided to take a vacation from starting, his eyebrows raising in confusion when he noticed a message notification from an unknown number. He clicked on the notification, smiling goofily when he read the text.

From: UNKNOWN

Now you can tell me if you decide to bail on
my party invites.

-Lydia

Oliver, with an obvious love-struck expression on his face, wrote back a quick reply.

To: LYDIA

Next time I'm not planning on bailing,
but thank you.

The laptop finally started and Oliver was quick to click on the link sent to him by Stiles via email. He was met with the sight of the Stilinski boy shooting at the camera of his computer with a Nerf gun, a goofy grin on his face as he looked at his friends expectantly. Oliver chuckled, amused by his poor sense of humor as Scott only shook his head, looking very tired.

"What'd you find out?" he asked the Stilinski boy who sighed, slightly disappointed by the lack of reaction. Oliver perked up on his bed, also interested in hearing how it had gone for Jackson after Scott practically attacked him at practice.

"Well, it's bad." his opening was overly dramatic, but that came as no surprise to the boys since they'd known him for years. "Jackson's got a separated shoulder." he elaborated and Scott sighed in defeat, looking very guilty as Oliver hid a pleased expression behind his hand.

"Because of me?" asked Scott, earning a scoff from the Pérez boy.

"Pfft, no! Because he's a jerk. A jerk who just so happens to be dating the most beautiful girl in the world..." he trailed off, the love-sick expression on his face making Stiles scrunch his nose up in disgust.

Scott shook his head, ignoring his friend's words about Lydia. "But is he gonna play?" he questioned, worried about his whole werewolf situation. Stiles shrugged carelessly, not seeming to notice the slight panic Scott was in.

"Oh, they don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday."

Apparently, sugarcoating was not something often used in the Stilinski household.

Scott sighed loudly at the news, very conflicted about what to do. Oliver could practically see the gears turning inside his head. On one hand, he really wanted to play, to be a lacrosse star just like he always dreamt of. But on the other hand, he didn't want to risk hurting anyone.

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows when Stiles leaned forward in his seat, his face coming a little too close to his camera. A puzzled look was plastered on his face and he squinted as if trying to see something very small on the screen. Oliver's eyes widened when he caught sight of something on Scott's screen, a squeaky noise leaving his lips.

Scott, who noticed his friends' weird behavior frowned. "What?" he asked them, not appearing to notice that someone seemed to be inside his room. Oliver, too baffled by the situation only stared, mouth agape and eyes wide. Stiles who went to answer, was abruptly interrupted by the connection going bad.

Oliver's whole screen froze up and he groaned, unnecessarily hitting the computer in hopes of it magically starting to work again. Stiles tried his best to warn his friend, writing what he saw in the chat instead. But it seemed like the Wi-Fi connection sucked for all three of them, the only message that went through being the words: It looks like.

When the connection finally returned, Stiles' second message popped up on the screen, Scott's eyebrows furrowing further. He pressed on the icon of himself, eyes widening significantly when he noticed the figure of Derek Hale standing behind him.

Stiles and Oliver watched helplessly as Derek took long strides across the room, lifting the McCall boy from his chair and shoving him against a wall within seconds. His voice, although menacingly low, was clear, and the two humans could easily hear their conversation.

Once he was finished threatening Scott, Derek disappeared from the camera view, appearing to have turned into thin air. Scott looked around the room, his chest heaving with uneven breaths. He sat down in his chair again, meeting his best friends' worried gazes.

"Are you alright, man?" Oliver was the first to speak, receiving a small nod from the McCall boy. "Uh, yeah. I guess so." his lips were pursed but soon relaxed a lazy smile breaking out on his face. "This is the last time I leave my window open, that's for sure."

Stiles chuckled nervously, Oliver grinning slightly. "Alright, I gotta. Talk to you guys tomorrow." Scott said and his friends nodded, uttering their goodbyes.

🐺

Oliver suffered in silence by his locker after yet another rough day in school. He was sure his forehead was beginning to develop a flat surface on it from leaning against his locker door.  He put his combination into the lock, rummaging through his mess of a locker for his car keys. Sofia had informed him earlier over text that due to the body, there would be a curfew out and he would need to pick up Gabriela from middle school.

Oliver spotted Stiles and Scott from across the hall, making him close his locker again, the keys tucked safely into his pocket. He took a few steps forward, about to walk over to the two boys when Lydia suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbing a firm grip of his arm and pulling him over to a very uncomfortable-looking Allison Argent.

Despite thinking that she looked very sweet, Oliver hadn't yet had time to talk to the new girl due to the wolf problem that seemed to appear out of thin air. 

The Pérez boy gave Lydia an incredulous look, glancing between her and Allison weirdly. He felt oddly uncomfortable, knowing that Scott was watching ─and probably listening─ to the scene just a few feet away.

"Allison," Lydia began, throwing Scott a small smirk over her new best friend's shoulder. "have you met Oliver yet? He's one of the better players on the lacrosse team together with Jackson and..." she trailed off, pretending to have momentarily forgotten Scott's name. "Simon? Sebastian? Ugh, what's your boy toy's name?"

Allison gave the pretty strawberry blonde a baffled look, glancing over to a just as confused Oliver shortly. "Do you mean Scott?" she asked, watching as Lydia nodded in confirmation. "And no, I don't think I've had the pleasure yet." the Argent girl answered the strawberry blonde's recent question.

Lydia gave Oliver a pointed look gesturing for him to shake her best friend's hand. Although completely hesitant, the Pérez boy extended his hand for Allison to shake. They shared an awkward smile.

"Uh, nice to meet you, Allison." Not knowing what else to say, Oliver asked the first thing that sprung to his mind. "So, uh, how are you liking Beacon Hills so far?" Lydia smiled, appearing satisfied by his attempt to start up a conversation.

Allison, who looked far more comfortable as time went on, gave the boy a small smile. "Oh, I like it. I didn't think I would, though, but everyone has been so incredibly nice to me," she answered, and Oliver nodded, a grin on his face.

"Yeah, that's the beauty of small towns."

Upon noticing Scott stepping closer to them, Lydia smiled a tight-lipped smile before pulling Oliver with her, the Pérez boy following with furrowed eyebrows as he muttered a small 'bye' to the Argent girl. Oliver stumbled over his own feet as he tried his best to keep up with the strawberry blonde's fast pace. The Pérez boy was very impressed that she didn't break her ankles whilst practically running in heels.

She stopped by the end of the hall, patting Oliver's shoulder. "Thank you for playing along back there." her words made him frown, totally confused. "What do you mean? Did you just have me talk to Allison so Scott would be jealous and play the game?" his voice was bitter, eyes concealing his disgust very badly.

Lydia pursed her lips, shifting on her feet as he gazed at her. "Well... Yes," she admitted with a sigh. "But he needed to understand that I would go through with my promise. I can't date the captain of a-"

Oliver cut her off, with a bitter chuckle. "Yes, I know. Poor Lydia Martin can't date the captain of a losing lacrosse team." her baffled expression made slight guilt erupt in his stomach but he pushed it away, teeth gritting in anger. "Allison is Scott's first girlfriend, Lydia. Did you ever think of that?" he shook his head. "Of course not. You only think about yourself."

She opened her mouth to argue with him but stopped when she noticed the annoyed expression on his face. "Look, I'm not gonna stand here and scold you like your mother, but there are worse things than having your boyfriend lose a lacrosse game. Think about someone else for a change."

He stalked off, completely shocked at his own outburst. Lydia watched after him, lips parted in disbelief as she let his words sink in.

🐺

Oliver pulled up at the McCall house after receiving a text titled 'Urgent' from Scott. He didn't bother knocking, knowing that his friend had purposely left it open for him Stiles. Oliver walked up the stairs leading to the second floor, pushing the ajar door open completely.

Scott smiled slightly at the sight of the Pérez boy as he rethreaded his lacrosse stick. Oliver furrowed his eyebrows at the torn thread lying next to him. "What the hell happened to you stick?" he questioned, the McCall boy rolling his eyes in annoyance at the mere thought of what happened.

"Derek happened." he didn't need to say more, Oliver already grimacing at the thought of the Hale man. 

Derek Hale was probably one of the creepiest men Oliver had ever met, especially after Stiles told him that he had posed as one of Scott's friends in order to drive Allison home from the party

Hurried footsteps reached Scott's ears way before Oliver could pick up on the sound. Stiles rushed in through the door, panting heavily from running up the stairs. He stared at the two boys expectantly.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" he hurried out through a single breath before blinking rapidly. "And yes, I've had a lot of Adderall. So..." Stiles trailed off, waiting for an answer.

Oliver turned to Scott, interested in the response himself. "I found something at Derek Hale's." the Pérez boy furrowed his eyebrows at his friend's statement. "What were you doing at Derek's? And isn't his house just burned down remains?"

Scott shook his head dismissively. "Doesn't matter what I was doing, all that matters is that I found something," he said, making Stiles nod in agreement, Oliver looking very unconvinced. 

"Well don't just leave me hanging. What did you find?" Stiles whined when it took some time for Scott to continue. "There's something buried there. I could smell blood." the McCall boy explained, and Oliver's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting those words to tumble from his friend's lips.

"That's awesome!" the words fall from Stiles' lips before he can stop himself and he clears his throat awkwardly when Oliver looks at him weirdly. "I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?"

Scott shrugs, throwing his lacrosse stick on the bed as he got up. "I don't know... But, when we do, Stiles' dad nails Derek for the murder. And then, you two help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing, because there's no way I'm not playing that game."

Oliver and Stiles share a grin before following the McCall boy out of his house.

🐺

Stiles anxiously shifted on the heels of his feet as the trio stopped in front of the door to the morgue. The Stilinski boy hit Scott's shoulder, pointing toward the sign. Scott nodded, smiling a tight-lipped smile at his friends before entering.

"Uh, good luck, I guess?" Stiles called out over his shoulder in a whisper and the McCall boy simply nodded, muttering a small 'yeah' under his breath.

Along with Oliver, the Stilinski boy walked over to the reception, the former of the two having his eyes widen when he noticed Lydia sitting on the waiting chairs, most likely waiting for Jackson. He groaned, leaning against the reception desk.

"Oh, my God."

Stiles gave him a weird look. "What the hell is your problem? Usually, you're more like, "Oh my God, Lydia! She's the best and pretties in the whole world.'" his voice, although remaining in a whisper for his friend's sake, raised an octave of two, trying his best to mimic swooning.

Oliver shoved his shoulder, unamused. "I kind of blew up at her in the corridor earlier today?" his answer sounded like a second question, but Stiles just smiled widely. "That's great! I bet you she's never had someone to stand up to her before. Go talk to her!"

The Pérez boy's eyes widened when Stiles pushed him toward the strawberry blonde girl, a huge grin on his face. He would admit to his friend later that his intentions weren't exactly pure and he would really enjoy watching Oliver make a fool of himself in front of Lydia.

"Oliver? What are you doing here?" Lydia's voice pulled Oliver from his murderous thought toward Stiles, the girl pulling a Bluetooth from her ear. The Pérez boy stumbled, taking a seat by Lydia as Stiles sat down a few feet away, grinning widely.

"Ly-Lydia! Uh, hey?" he squeaked out, making the strawberry blonde give him a weird look. "I, uh, just wanted to apologize for my outburst earlier today..." Oliver said, trailing off at the end of his sentence slightly.

Lydia, despite having her eyebrows raised in utter amusement at his dorkyness, smiled slightly. "It's fine, really." her words shocked him, eyebrows shooting up in surprise. "No one's ever said something like that to me before. Guess it was time, huh?"

Oliver nodded slowly, cheeks a deep red color. "I guess?" Lydia went to put the Bluetooth back in but was stopped when he spoke again. "But, uh, just for the record? I know you don't only think about yourself. At least not always." Lydia smiled softly and nodded as Oliver got up, walking over to Stiles again.

Stiles Stilinski was not happy about the outcome of their conversation. He glared at his best friend, pointing an accusing finger at his chest. "You were supposed to get yelled at or something. How the hell did she just smile and nod at you?" he asked, making Oliver shrug, arms raised in surrender. 

"Honestly, I have no idea."

Jackson emerged from one of the hospital rooms, Lydia immediately standing to meet him halfway. "Did he do it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. The Whittemore boy rolled his shoulder, holding it slightly with his hand.

"He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me," Jackson told his girlfriend who nodded. "You should get one right before the game too." he gave her a look, but she simply shrugged.

"The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur?" her voice dropped an octave, turning seductive as she grabbed his shirt. "or..." their lips brushed together. "do you want to go... pro."

Oliver cringed when they started passionately making out, Stiles grabbing a pamphlet of the menstrual cycle to hide behind. When they left, the Pérez boy stared after Lydia longingly, letting out a defeated sigh as Stiles looked at him weirdly, not understanding the big deal.

They were startled when Scott suddenly appeared, ripping the pamphlet from Stiles' hands. "Holy God." the Stilinski boy squealed in surprise as Oliver jerked from his set, almost falling to the floor.

"The scent was the same."

Oliver's eyebrows furrowed. "You sure?" he and Stiles got up from the chairs, all of them speaking in hushed whispers.

Scott nodded, eyes wide from the disturbing things he'd seen in the morgue. "Yes," he said almost immediately, Stiles nodding in thought. "So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" the Stilinski boy asked rhetorically.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl," Scott stated. Stiles pursed his lips. "I say we use it." he started walking away, Oliver and Scott hurrying to follow.

"How are we going to use it?" the Pérez boy asked, not really following Stiles' train of thought. The Stilnski boy stopped in his tracks, staring into Scott's eyes, a serious expression on his face. "Tell me something first- are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?"

Scott hesitated, making Oliver sigh, knowing both reasons were true. "There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles- bite marks." the McCall boy explained, hoping to appease Stiles with the second option.

The Stilinski boy nodded, lips forming a tight line. "Then we're gonna need a shovel." Stiles hit Scott's shoulder and began walking again, Oliver's eyes wide as he followed.

"We're digging up the body?!"

A/N

Not me keeping my promise and actually publishing! As always, feel free to comment on any spelling/grammar mistakes. I wrote most of this chapter in school during lessons so it's definitely not proofread. 

And can we just talk about Oliver standing up to Lydia? Or Stiles wanting to watch him embarrass himself in front of her? 

I also made a new banner for them, not 100% sure if I like it though. Don't forget to vote and comment guys, it's literally the only thing keeping me motivated. Have a lovely day or night, depending on where you are! Love you all!

-Jazz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.7K 119 12
It's 1954: Ella Bartlett is about to start her junior year at Rydell High with her best friends after a really hard summer. But after some rumors, a...
21.5K 442 20
When Rosรฉ wanted to hear the word I LOVE YOU to Jisoo her wife and Lia her daughter 3 words 8 letters that's means a lot to her. Short Story Chaes...