Homecoming

De Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... Mai multe

1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
6💜
7💜
Aesthetic 💜💜
8💜
9💜
10💜
11💜
12💜
13💜
14💜
15💜
16💜
17💜
18💜
19💜
20💜
21💜
22💜
23💜
24💜
25💜
26💜
27💜
Epilogue💜
Bonus💜
Abhimanyu Story

28💜

14.1K 860 107
De Moonfairy28

Hello beautiful readers...

Hope you all doing good

And Happy Holi, everyone.
May your life is colourful and bright like colour of holi🥰🥰😘😘

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

Aaruhi run inside the house happily throwing her bag on the floor in her way, she quickly hug Abhimanyu who is silently playing with his toy on the floor.

"Eeeee!!" Abhimanyu shrieked as she hug him tightly and started kissing his face.

"I love you, Bhayyu...see what I got you," saying she pull out a lollipop from her pocket and move it in front of his eyes.

Abhi started clapping and screamed happily seeing the shining wrapper.

"First give me a kiss," Aaruhi show her cheek to him.

Without wasting a second, he placed his mouth on her cheek and gave her a sloppy kiss, wetting her cheek.

Aaruhi giggle as he started sucking her soft chubby.

"Okay, okay, it is tickling me," she said between her sweet giggling.

Hearing his sister laughing happily, he nibbles her cheek more while giggling with his sister.

Priya shakes her head and chuckles seeing them as she comes out of the kitchen with some snacks for Aaruhi who just returned from her school.

"My baby finally back, but where is Mama?" Priya asked placing the plate on the table. Aaruhi smiled at her showing her teeth.

"Mama is outside,"

Seeing her, Abhimanyu leave Aaruhi and crawled toward her in excitement.

Priya picks him up and smooches his whole face with loads of kisses. His musical giggle echoes throughout the whole Agnihotri house.

"Mera raja bachcha, my little ladoo," she lovingly cooed while rubbing her nose with his. At the same time, Ashika entered into the living room with few shopping bags in her hands.

"Namaste Ma," she wished while coming toward them. Priya smile at her and nodded at her.

She placed the bags on the floor near the sofa and settle on the couch beside Priya.

"Let me get you a water. Why do you tired yourself so much, beta. How many time I have told you but you never listen to me...," murmuring few more complaints she walks into the kitchen to get her water.

Ashika smile at care and look at the Aaruhi who is sitting on the floor with a plate of snacks and happily munching them.
She felt a tug on her kurti neckline, she turned her face and her smile widen  finding her baby boy looking at her innocently while tugging her kurti, asking her to feed him.

"Aww...my baby is hungry. But first, let mama fresh then she will feed her little boy, okay," she said as pulled him into her arm and cuddle him.

After having a little snack with Priya, she comes to her bedroom to quickly change into something comfortable and clean herself up.

"Mama?"

"Yes baby," Ashika replies, lightly stroking Abhimanyu's earlobe as he is sucking her breast hungrily.

"When we will give those surprise gifts?" Aaruhi asked as she is eager to see the present that she bought for her favorite person.

"If you want you could give him at 12 in the night but you fell asleep by then," She pout as her mama said that.

"But today I won't sleep and wish him at 12 and also give him gifts," she said looking at mama with determination and raise her fist in the air in determination.

Ashika looked at her in amusement with her lips curved slightly.

"Mama... don't make me sleep tonight, okay?" Ashika obediently nodded her head and ruffle her open hair slightly.

"Okay, but first finish your homework," Aaruhi quickly nodded and started writing letters in the notebook while sitting beside Ashika.

"Mama! See..." She chirped, pointing her pencil at the letter she just wrote.

"Very Good. Now what comes next?"

"A, B, C, D, E, F...F!!!" she scream the answer.

"Right, now write it down,"

Abhimanyu flinch badly due to Aaruhi's scream. He turn his face to look at her Mama as blink his eyelashes innocently before smiling lightly at her.

Ashika smile and cooe at him lovingly earning a melodious giggle from him. He hide his face in her chest before he again latched on her breast happily while humming and tapping his little fingers on her chest.

"Finished!!" Aaruhi exclaimed happily and closed her notebook loudly.

"Okay pack your back and after keeping it back in your room come back to mama, okay?" she softly said while placing the pillow beside Abhimanyu for the nth time who is throwing them away by kicking his legs.

Aaruhi nodded while placing back her stuff in her bag and run away to keep it in her room which is beside their room.

"I am back mumma," She announced as she run back into the room within a minute.

"Come here," Ashika called her and settle her on her lap. She smile looking at her little bird and kissed her head softly.

"You wanted to say something, Mama??" Aaruhi innocently asked as her Mama didn't say anything just kept looking at her.

"No, Mama is just missing cuddling with her princess so she wants to hug and cuddle with her baby girl today. As now Mama remains busy most of the day and same with my little Aaru as she is a big girl now and has school to go and homework to do," Aaruhi giggle cutely and kiss Ashika's chin before nodded with a proud smile thinking she is a big girl now.

"I love you Mama so so much," She said lovingly while playing with her nosepin.

"Mama also loves her Aaru very much," Ashika reply with an affectionate smile on her face while running her finger through her hair.

They heard a loud scream from Abhimanyu and turn to look at him who is already looking at them with scrunched nose and furiously moving his legs and hands.

Ashika chuckles knowing her little boy is getting jealous seeing them cuddling.

Aaruhi poke her little tongue at him making him scream again but this time more loudly with his eyes and palms tightly closed.

"Stupid Bhayyu, don't shout or an ugly monster will take you away. Don't be a bad boy. He loves bad boys, right mama?" Ashika nodded while controlling her smile as Abhimanyu is listening to Aaruhi silently and looked at her with his big innocent eyes.

Aaruhi smiled at him and pat his head as if he is a puppy.

"Now you are a good boy," and then kiss his nose making him smile brightly.

Three of them spend their evening by teasing, laughing, and playing with each other.

After having their dinner and spending sometime with kids, everyone went to sleep in their rooms.

It was 10 pm and Aaruhi almost sleep sitting beside Arjun who is working on his laptop. Hearing the door opening sound, she flinch and again sat straight opening her dropping eyes wide.

Arjun look at her in worry.

"Baby, you should sleep now," He said trying to convince her for the nth time. Aaruhi shook her head stubbornly and rub her eyes to remove sleepiness from her eyes.

"Aaru baby, Papa is right. I promise I will wake you up before 12," Ashika also said seeing her fighting with sleep so hard.

"Pakka promise?" she asked not believing her.

"Pakka promise, Bachcha. Now come on the bed," Aaruhi ran and climb on the bed with Ashika's help.

She slept within few minutes as soon as she lie down on the bed and the gentle touch of her Mama worked as magic.

Arjun look at the sleeping Aaruhi and said with softest smile,
"She is so excited for Dad's birthday,"

Ashika chuckle while nodding,
"Hmm, since she got to know Dad's birthday is coming she is keep requesting and whining to buy presents for Dad. You should have see her happiness and excitement when I take her mall today after her school," He chuckle imagining his little girl jumping and running around the mall with her angelic smiling face.

"So what didn't she bought for Dad," hearing his question, Ashika couldn't control her laugh.

He frown as she started laughing and raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"You have to wait for that," she said while chuckling and smile looking at the beautiful serene face of her little Aaruhi.

She kissed her forehead and cheek before stepping down from the bed.

She sat beside Arjun and lay down placing her head on his lap while he keep typing something on his laptop like a pro.

"wake me up at 11: 45," she said and close her eyes while hugging his waist.

"Hmm," he hummed while typing and has his eyes fixed on the screen.

Arjun rest his head on the couch and take a long tiring sigh before slightly turning his head while resting in on the couch. He again looking at the clock which is showing 11:33 pm.

Rubbing his hand over his face to remove the tiredness before looking down at Ashika who is peacefully sleeping hugging his waist.

He lightly brushes her few hair strands back and softly like a feather trace his thumb at the side of her face.

"Ashi... it's 11:40 now," she sigh and hummed softly.

"Come on, Ashi. We have to wish Dad," as he finished she swiftly open her eyes and look at the clock.

She quickly stand up and fixed her hair. Before looking at Aaruhi who is sleeping soundly.

"Should wake her up??" She asked looking at Aaruhi before looking at Arjun.

"You promised her. Try if she wake up in two or three attempts," She nodded and walk to her.

"Aaru baby...wake up," Aaruhi immediately open her eyes half as if she was waiting for mama to wake her up.
Arjun and Ashika look at her then each other amused with her.

She sat up slowly and rub her eyes before jumping from the bed and slowly smile appear on her face.
Arjun felt the movement in the crib. He walk to it and look down at Abhimanyu who is twisting his twisting and stretching his body lazily.
Arjun smile at him and started rubbing his tummy lightly.

"Hey buddy, you also wanted to wish Dadu, huh?" Abhimanyu blink his eyes to fully open them and raise his tiny arm asking him to pick him up.

Arjun take him in his arms. Abhimanyu look at him and show his two teeth while smiling cutely at him.

They heard the knock on their room. Arjun opened it to find Anushka standing there with Viraj holding a cake box in her hand.

"Come on Bhai...we have only 5 minutes. Aaru baby come fast we have lots of work," Aaruhi run to her and they hurriedly went away signing them to come fast.

Viraj cooed at little Abhi who giggle as he is making faces at him.

"Let go," Ashika said while coming with a paper bag in her hand and started walking toward Priya and Jaiveer's room.

Viraj take the little chubby baby from Arjun as they also went in the same direction.

Priya open her eyes as she heard the knock. She smile sleepily and do as Anushka asked her to do.

Knock get loud waking Jaiveer from his sleep. He look at Priya who is sleeping more like pretending to sleep.

He sigh and went to open the door.
As soon as he open the door he back off hearing the excited scream of everyone.

"HAAAPPYYY BIIIRTHHDAAYYY!!!!!"

And Arjun pops the party bomb raining confetti on everyone.

He shocking expression changed into a happy smile as he look at his kids standing in front of him grinning from ear to ear.

"Aaahaaaa!!!" Abhimanyu exclaimed jumping in Viraj arm as few colorful confetti fell from his hair when he bend his head to see colorful thing spreading all over the floor.

This make everyone laugh at his cute action.

"Happy Birthday Dadu," Aaruhi run to him and hug his legs.

"Thank you very much, doll," Jaiveer said and picked her up in his arm before kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Ahhhaaaaa!!" Abhimanyu screaming looking at Aaruhi and Jaiveer and open his arm toward them.
He look at Viraj with innocent eyes and pointed at Jaiveer.

"You come to, champ. Come on," Abhimanyu happily went into Jaiveer's other arm. He bend his head little at him and then kisses his tiny palm before placing it on his forehead.

Ashika started laughing while covering her mouth whereas priya chuckle loudly at his mind.

While other are looking confused at him as look at Jaiveer with innocent smile and twinkling eyes.

"Jai, he is telling you to kiss his forehead like you kissed Aaru's,"
when Jaiveer realize, he look at Abhimanyu with love and adoration. He kiss his forehead lovingly making him smile widely letting everyone see his two little teeth.
While the other's heart melt at his cute and innocent act and love and care of Jaiveer for his grandbabies.

He clap his hands happily getting out a happy giggle making happy moment more happier and more bright.

"I am getting emotional, guys. Stop making me cry and come let cut the cake," Anushka said feeling overwhelmed after seeing the beautiful scene in front of her and her superhero father so happy for the first time.

"You are just jealous, Anu," Arjun comments with a smirk making her glare at him.

Viraj smile hiding his lips with his palm seeing her narrowing her eyes at Arjun. Looking cute in his eyes.

"Come on everyone, it's cake time," she cheers happily, opening the cake box and take out a beautiful chocolate cake as per Miss Aaruhi's demand.

"Yummy!! It is looking so pretty and tasty, bua," Aaruhi said, eyeing the cake and licked her lips.

"I know, baby girl," Anushka said as she plate the cake and put candles on it.

"Yaayy!!" Aaruhi said and clap her hands when Anushka lit up the candles.

"Aaaaa!!" Abhimanyu imitates his sister and started clapping while swaying his body.

"Dadu, now you have to blow off the candle," Jaiveer nodded as if he didn't know this.

As he blow out the candle along with Aaruhi and Abhimanyu. Well, our innocent boy is too innocent as instead of blowing air out from his mouth, he continues to take air inside his mouth but still giggle when the candle blows off. Thinking he also contributes his air.

Jaiveer cut the cake and first feed it to Aaruhi who happily open her mouth wide.

Everyone chuckled at her. Then Aaruhi feed him back.

He then feed everyone after give a small piece of cake to Abhimanyu who tastes it with a confused face while licking his lips with his small tongue.

Everyone settle on the sofa while Abhimanyu is playing with confetti lying on the floor. Viraj is also sitting on the floor with Aaruhi on his lap as everyone talking happily.

"Dadu, I have lots of presents for you," Aaruhi excitedly and proud announced.

"Oh really! Where are they??" Jaiveer asked eagerly.

"Mama, gifts?" She ask Ashika who hand her the paper bag.

Aaruhi stands from Viraj's lap and runs to Jaiveer with a heavy bag.

She gave him the whole bag and stood beside him barely able to hold her excitement.

Jaiveer look inside the bag to see 4-5 gifts boxes of different sizes.

He look at Arjun and Ashika and said softly,
"Arjun Ashi...beta, what is the need of all these. You all are enough for me,"

"We want to, Dad," Ashika reply sweetly making him smile.

"Dadu, come on open presents. First, open mine," Aaruhi demand to Jaiveer happily complies.

"Let's see what my little Aaru have for me, " Jaiveer said as he is unwrapping the Aaruhi's gift.

He frown looking at the thing in his hand before looking at Aaruhi is smiling brightly. Then he look at everyone who is controlling their laugh. Then again look at his gift in his hand.

A Barbie Doll set.

"You like it, Dadu?" Jaiveer looks at her who is innocently staring at him waiting for his response.

"Mm umm, yeah...It's beautiful. I love it, doll," she grin and jumps on her place in happiness.

"I also love it. Now we will play together with this doll. See, it also has frocks and look at this cute hair brush and tiny purse,"

"Yeah, ...it is amazing,"
Ashika smile at her overexcited baby girl.
"Very smart, she gift Dad a doll set so she can play with it," Arjun whispers while chuckling.

"Right, Bhai. She is really smart not like you," Anushka give an impressive look to Aaruhi then smirks at him earning a glare from Arjun.
Laughing at her annoyed Brother, she again turn her face toward Jaiveer and Aaruhi.

"Two more, Dadu," She said placing the other one in his hand to open it.

He laugh looking at the kitchen set and pulled Aaruhi to himself.
"Nice, thank you doll,"

Aaruhi kissed his cheek and grinned. He then open the last one which is a beautiful classic wrist watch.
"This one Mama choose and I also like this,"

"Thank you so much my doll. All this is really precious to me," He said with emotionally filled eyes and kiss her hair feeling so much love and admiration for this little girl.

"You are welcome, Dadu. Aaru loves you so much. You are the best Dadu in the world," He smile and his eyes slightly turn glossy at her innocent yet sincere words.

"I love you too, Chanda,"

Priya wipe the single tear that escaped from her eyes and smile seeing her husband so happy and emotional. She never except a little girl has so much power over this serious and always cold man.

Ashika look at them with a beautiful smile and thanked her God for these sweet happy moments.

Anushka look at Aaruhi in total Aww. She is the sweetest girl, she ever see.

Abhimanyu crawl toward Ashika and lightly tug her palazzo and raise her one arm at her asking to take him.

She immediately place him on her lap.
He snuggles into her chest and sighed before closing his eyes feeling sleepy. She started patting his back while listening to others.

After some time, everyone decide to let Priya and Jaiveer sleep and started going out of their room after wishing Jaiveer.

Arjun hug him and wish him a birthday. After him, Ashika also hug him before they went out along with sleeping Aaruhi and Abhimanyu.

As Jaiveer and Priya were left alone, Priya also hug and cheek his cheek making him smile at his beautiful wife.
"Happy Birthday Jai,"

In return, he just kiss her forehead in love.

"All this feels so unreal like a dream...Real happiness and joy lie with family and our loved loves. We are very fortunate to have them all as our family," he said with a dreamy smile. Priya nodded at his words.

Jaiveer's eyes fell on the family picture hanging on the wall of their room. It was taken on the day of Arjun and Ashika's wedding.
With affection and adoration in his eyes, he smiles softly looking at the happy face of his children.

"My family" he whispered in soft.

Priya immediately look at him and give him an offended look.

"Our family!" Jaiveer look at her narrowed eyes before hugging her closely and chuckle nodding his head.

"Yeah ... Our family"

***********************************

The End

Hope you like the chapter.

Is it satisfying enough, guys?

Thank you so much for loving my story so much. My story gets so much love and support from you guys. I don't have words to show my gratitude to you all. Still thank you thank you thank you...sweethearts🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰😇😇😇😇😇😘😘

Don't worry I will give an epilogue soon.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I will be back with the new story very soon.

See you all soon

Take care
Be happy and Kind.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lots of love to all my readers😘😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 11.1K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
314K 18K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
164K 7.6K 47
Abhiram and Avantika Gandhi were a happily married couple. Yes, it had been an arranged marriage, but they had fallen for each other over the time...
Love Together De Radhi_

Ficțiune generală

843K 46.8K 35
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...