๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

Galing kay Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Higit pa

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023
024
025
026

021

9.4K 369 811
Galing kay Mya2tact

if i use a baby picture that has the baby faceclaim in it you can't use it for yo story.

JUNE 28th
HARLEM, NYC
11:43 am

"her ass knocked the fuck out" kai shook his head looking at his younger sister in the hospital bed.

"yeah cause ha ass stayed up all night wit ja'kai. she ain't let nobody take him no where going on and on about how she watch lifetime and she don't play dat shit" jay laughed holding him.

both him and kiara refused to let them out their sight so he had to wait til she was asleep to get him because she was hogging him.

even then she was still waking up every five minutes to make sure he was still there.

"i was suprised yall named him ja'kai since y'all was complaining about kai being in his name" kai laughed looking over to see him laying in jay's arms with his eyes open.

"he got some big ass eyes dude" kai said. "stop cussin roun my son" jay mugged him. "nigga he's not even a day old, but hey respect" kai surrendered putting his hands up.

"speaking of, now that kiara had the baby you bet not start being on no funny acting junk doin her wrong" kai said.

"watchu mean" jay asked. "i mean what i said nigga. i seen it to many times, nigga be all in love wit dey baby while dey pregnant den when she have the baby now youn want her and all dis." kai explained.

"nah it ain't like dat" jay shook his head before putting his finger in jj's hand letting him wrap his hand around it.

"so what the argument was about yesterday" kai twisted his lips to the side. "it wasn't serious, i admit i started wit her doe but i only had a attitude cause she made me get out her room" he admitted frowning.

"nigga you was in her room" he busted out laughing. "shut the fuck up that why i was fuckin her" jay replied making kais smile drop.

"i hate y'all," kai looked away. he still hated the idea of his sister having sex, he still saw her as innocent.

"but yeah she made me get out so india wouldn't catch us together and i was mad so i started sum, then her water broke" he shook his head

"ion see why you won't just break up wit india if you want my sister" kai squinted his eyes "you my mama fa life but when it come to my sister ima always take her side, why you keep playin wit her?" he continued.

"if it was anybody else i would mind my business but it's my baby sister" he said and jay nodded understanding.

"i wanna leave india bro i swear, ki got all my interest foreal but den it's dis part of me dat feel bad cause she stuck beside me even when i told her i wasn't feelin her and was doin her dirty in da beginning of our relationship" he explain looking at ki for a second seeing she was still sleeping

"okay that should be on her, you didn't even want to get wit her in the first place" kai said "but i did" jay replied not seeing much after that.

"tighten the fuck up" kai mumbled shaking his head and jay side eyed his bestfriend before rolling them looking back at jj who was still wide awake.

he started to fuss slightly and kiaras eyes popped open. "what's wrong?" she looked around letting her eyes fall on jay.

"nothing wrong ma chill" he laughed. he thought it was funny how alert she became, she had been in a deep sleep and one lil fuss woke her up.

"you want him" jay said and she nodded putting her hands out making him get up giving him to her.

"i'm so hungry" ki complained holding ja'kai. she looked down at him smiling "i was finna head out anyway, what you want me to bring you" kai asked grabbing his keys.

"chick fil a" she looked at him "whatchu want" he asked her and she looked away acting like she was thinking when everyone knew she knew what she wanted.

"a chicken sandwhich wit no pickles, a large fry, mac and cheese and a 30 count nugget with chick fil a sauce and a cookies and cream shake." she smiled brightly.

"you need a damn job" he shook his head mumbling "i do have a job fuck nigga, i'm on maternity leave" she flicked him off with her free hand and he waved her off walking out closing the room door.

"can you turn my tv on" she looked at jay and he smacked his teeth. "it's right there" he pointed at the remote sitting next to her.

"pleaseeeeee" she dragged kicking her legs throwing a small tantrum. "chill" he said getting up and grabbing it "what you wanna watch" he asked.

"disney channel" she said easily and he laughed under his breath flipping through to find it. "thank you my good sir" she nodded looking back at ja'kai.

"hey mir" she cooed, she decided she would call him that from now on. "he so chunky" she looked at jay.

"foreal, and he got some big eyes. he get dat shit from you" jay pointed out "my eyes ain't as big as his" she spoke truthfully.

ja'kai did have some really big eyes. "jay first of all, we both have big eyes yours jus be low cause you always high." she called him out.

"okay but i seen yo baby pictures ki yo eyes was just like that as a newborn" he laughed at the fact she was trynna justify she didn't have big eyes when he actually loved how big her eyes was and was happy his son got that trait.

"okay whatever, my baby cute regardless" she said looking back at the tv.

"look at this picture of notti and mir" jay showed her his phone. "i- did you crop notti face out" she said.

"yes this not about him" jay rolled his eyes taking his phone back.

--

--

"the bracelets on his wrist is getting me" she pointed out. "yeah i think kari put them in his wrist while they sat bored" he nodded.

"you see he smiling? yeah he gone love notti. watch" kiara pointed out and jay nodded agreeing before it was a knock.

the two didn't answer before ciara and india came in. "y'all invited her? cause she followed me in here" ciara slightly mugged the girl who had a soft smile.

"no" kiara mugged her too.

it still amazes jay how much they were alike, where was she before.

"i came to see the baby but i didn't know your room number" india explained "india. if you didn't know the room number that's a sign you ain't need to be coming to see my baby.

if i wanted you to come see him you would've knew" she said making her face drop.

"i'm sorry i just th- no" kiara put her hand up. "ion wanna hear dat bullshit today india. not today" she shook her head.

"okay..." she trailed off still sitting down next to jay anyway. "bitch leave" cece sized her.

"leave her alone cece she ain't gone leave his side" kiara rolled her eyes. "she wishes jay would keep his girlfriend under control.

"so why are you here" india asked jay "aww hell nah if you gone come in here talkin y'all can do that somewhere else, i'm trynna watch disney channel." she said still cradling mir.

"lemme get him- wait lemme go wash my hands" ciara's sat her purse down walking to the attached bathroom.

jay and india sat in awkward silence while kiara smiled at the tv like a big kid enjoying jessie.

"okay i'm back" cece came in and kiara handed him over to her getting in the bed next to kiara.

"are y'all like bestfriends?" india asked. she felt a ping of jealousy seeing her holding ki's baby and laying in the same hospital bed as her when she wouldn't even let india see his face.

"no this my baby mama. i'm the father" ciara said sarcastically making india toot her lips up while kiara snickered.

"jay can we please go and talk" india fiddled with her fingers. "no ion wanna talk." he said to her with a full blown attitude.

he was mad at her for coming because he knew kiara was mad at him for her being there.

a few minutes later a knock was heard at the door and they waited to see who would come in since everybody usually would knock then walk in.

but no one walked in.

"come in" kiara said before her eyes widened slightly seeing her ex markeese walk through the door with a smile on his face.

"wassup ki" he greeted "nigga watchu doin here" she cut the bullshit looking at him crazy.

"dis nigga done lost his damn mind" cece mumbled looking at kiara "same thing i was thinking" she nodded and they both looked back at him while jay bit his tongue so he wouldn't say the wrong thing in front of everyone.

"i'm here to see my son" he said confidently and kiaras jaw dropped while india slighty smirked.

"imma go to the nursery wit mir" cece stood up not wanting her to go off in front of the baby even though he was half way asleep anyway.

she quickly got up leaving while kiara kept her eyes on keese in shock. jay was bouncing his leg trying his hardest not to say nothing but it wasn't easy when some one you don't like, is claiming your son in your face.

"keese why in da hell would you think mir is yours" she sat up seriously. she was about to end this right now.

"cause we was together nine months ago" he said "okay mir is premature. and we only fucked with condoms markeese. not only that but you texted my phone telling me to abort him because you 'knew he was yours' and i told you he wasn't" she explained.

"okay i know you was just sayin that because you was mad at me and i'm sorry for what i did but you can't keep him away from me" keese said crossing his arms.

"i can and i will nigga. i just said mir isn't yours" she looked at him like he grew two heads.

"put it on your mom" he said unconvinced. the truth was he loved that he was the only person kiara had sex with because it made him feel like he had power over her.

so if this was true he would be in denial. he loved control, especially over her.

"on my dead mother your not ja'kai's father. please leave" she clarified looking him dead in the eyes "then who is" india sat up.

this was news to her.

kiara stayed quiet looking down not wanting to throw jay under the bus. "kiara don't tell me you don't know who the nigga is" he laughed at her.

"you a real deal hoe bro, i knew i shouldnt have fucked wit yo ass." he continued "you was better off pinning the baby on me or something" he said.

"bitch what the fuck would i pin a baby on you for, you don't got shit i want or need." she snapped. "bitch you don't got shit at all. wit a bastard ass baby you should be embarrassed" keese spat making jay sit up.

"bitch first off all, i just turned seventeen a few months ago and i got my own crib, car, and job with my own money and i'm not even a legal adult yet. bitch your eighteen about to graduate and turn 19 and you have none of those things you broke ass bitch" she got heated.

"the fuck could i gain by saying your the father? public embarrassment? yo hoe ass i would never ever have a baby from you" she pointed at him.

"yeah okay bitch" he waved her off "das why yo son don't got a dad. hoe ass" he looked at her and jay stood up

"bro chill out talkin to ha like dat, nigga you mad cause he ain't yo baby? back the fuck up" jay said. "jay this not our business" india shook her head.

"nah bitch fuck that. you made it yo business when you took it upon yoself to text me and tell me she had the baby making me think it was mines. sent me the room number and all" keese exposed india.

after this he was done fuckin wit india. she brought too much drama to his all ready dramtic life. and he was tired of her scaring away his hoes.

"bitch you what? i'm so tired of you. you swear you know every fucking thing. news flash keese is not the only person i fucked.

i'm not yo friend no more why are you still so invested in my life and my business!" kiara shouted. "hold up don't take yo anger out on me because you don't know who your baby father is i was just trynna help" india furrowed her eyebrows.

"how the fuck did that help" kiara said. "and stop saying i don't know who my baby father is because i do" she crossed her arms.

"bitch your a liar. you gone be a single mother forever and you don't wanna except that shit. who is it then" india crossed her arms.

"me. now whatchu gotta say." jay hiked his pants up looking at india. her lips parted not being able to form words. "nigga you just sayin dat so she don't look dumb. but she do" keese waved jay off.

"yeah aight nigga you think dat shit but y'all ain't finna keep sitting up here talkin bout her or my son nigga i'a fuck you up right here right now" jay said truthfully.

he didn't even care if it got out anymore. he wasn't finna just sit here and let them disrespect her like she was a hoe because she wasn't and he knew that.

"jay you cheated on me?" india teared up. "yep and what?" he looked at her and she stayed quiet "we done bro this shit over. i'm tired of you" he said truthfully.

it seemed like the only easy to get rid of her was to hurt her feelings.

"i can't believe you- bitch don't start that shit you was fucking keese half of our relationship" kiara cut her off shocking her once again.

"how did yo- i told her. you dumb bitch. i'm tired of yo stupid ass, you obsessed as hell leave me da fuck alone!" keese yelled at india.

chile we is in a hospital kiara thought

"and kiara, ion even give a fuck no more congrats to y'all son" keese sized jay and he nodded "what the fuck i thought" jay said watching him leave.

"india get the fuck out bro" he told her "i'm sorry i- ion wanna talk get the fuck out. you so dayroom fa that shit nobody told you that was mir dad. you think shit and role wit it and it's starting to piss me off.

yo pussy ain't even good enough to me for you to be stressing me out the way you do" he looked at her seriously.

"jay-" she paused letting her tears fall "nah bro fuck dat you wasn't crying when you was just going on and on about how ki ain't know who mir dad was, now look at you, got yo feelings hurt cause youn know how to mind yo fuckin business." he said.

"ion got time for this shit" kiara clicked the nurse call button on her remote.

"jay im sorry i jus- india i don't give a fuck. how many times i gotta say it. you still here so you must want me to hurt yo feelings ite bet" he started.

"ouu" kiara said lowly slightly enjoying the show.

"i don't want you and i never did and i would've never even got wit you if you ain't beg me. i even asked kiara if i should get wit you and she said yes but you over here hating on her for nothing.

i cheated on you through half our-damn near the whole relationship. just like y'all did ki so ion feel bad at all cause what go roun come back roun" he shrugged.

"you a bitch" she shook her head "and you a hoe" he shrugged. he was tired of feeling bad for her. ki ain't deserve this and everything was his fault, he was tired of letting her deal with his mess by herself.

"did someone push the button?" a nurse walked in. "ahh yes. i did" kiara smiled nicely "this girl is a stranger i don't know her. please make her leave" she pointed at kiara.

"ma'am your going to have to leave or we will get the police involved" she told india.

smacking her teeth india got her phone rolling her eyes before leaving.

"i'm sorry for what she did ki i apologize in her behalf don't be mad at me" he sighed and she waved him in the bed with her making him get in.

"it's fine... jus hope you prepared for what next" she shrugged

sorry i took so long tdy was shitty.

anyways jay spilled the beans what y'all think india finna do.

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
154K 5.4K 24
Suddenly the door behind me hits me propelling me forward in to me knees. While I shake my head to clear the dizziness away I hear a high pitched but...
36.3K 980 40
A girl from The Bronx moves to Yonkers but moves back to the Bronx. When she moves back to the Bronx she moves back to where she grew up,River Park T...
23.1K 2.4K 35
Captain Moria, a hard knocks, no nonsense pirate of her ship the Moria's Demise encounters a freak storm that leaves her and her crew almost capsize...