Devil Doesn't Bargain

By marveltribrid21

MALE READER! Y/N Adams is known for his bad behaviour in college but no one can change him so he's transferre... More

Y/N Adams Bio
Prologue
Professor Johansson
Classes
Party Problems
The Truth
Mother vs Mom
Whatever It Takes
The Saboteurs
Taken
Cold Case
Found
What Are We?
Unexpected
Shattered Hearts
Not Over Yet
Guess Who's Back
Hickeys and Moving in
First Time
Epilogue

First Night Back

466 16 11
By marveltribrid21

The rest of them finish eating when Lizzie remembers something. She reaches into her bag pulling out some papers.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" he mumbles into Scarlett's neck.

"Come here."

Scarlett gets off his lap and they walk over to the bed, Y/N flopping down and Scarlett sitting by his feet.

"What?"

"Here."

She hands him the papers as he rolls over onto his back.

"What are these?"

"Read them."

They all watch him as he reads the papers before his eyes widen and he looks from the papers to Lizzie and Robbie repeatedly.

"Is this real?"

"Yes baby."

"So you guys are..."

"Yup we're your parents."

He smiles happily and tears up throwing the papers on the bed crawling towards them and hugging them both. 

"Only if you sign the papers to make it fully official."

He rushes off the bed faceplanting as they all try not to laugh before getting up and grabbing his pen before running back and signing the papers handing them back to Lizzie.

He jumps up and down on the bed excitedly as he giggles happily. They smile at him before he sits down beside them hugging Robbie before hugging Lizzie longer. 

"Thank you," he whispers. 

"You don't need to thank me baby, we love you like our son so we made it official."

He lets go of Lizzie wiping his happy tears away as she rubs his back. He looks at Scarlett and his parents with a smile.

"Got a hot girlfriend and amazing parents in one day, I'm killing life right now."

They all laugh as he flops back onto his bed before crawling up it to lay down with a smile on his face. 

"I have a meeting, I'll see you tomorrow bud."

He ruffles Y/N's hair.

"Bye dad."

"Bye kiddo."

He walks out leaving Y/N with Scarlett and Lizzie. Scarlett walks into the bathroom to go toilet while Y/N looks up at Lizzie.

"Mom."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm scared."

"Oh baby."

She lays down beside him and he snuggles up to her. She plays with his hair after placing a kiss on his head.

"Your window is locked, the fire escape is gone and Scarlett is across the hall. She'll be there if you need her."

"Will I ever feel safe here again?"

"I don't know that baby."

She feels his tears soaking her t-shirt as she rubs his back.

"I don't wanna go back there."

"I know baby. I won't let it happen."

"What if you're not here?"

"Then Sir Waddles will protect you. He can use flipper attack."

Y/N lightly chuckles making her smile as his sobs start easing off. Scarlett walks back out seeing Y/N asleep on Lizzie. 

"What happened?"

"He's scared being back here. Linda gave us a key for your room so he can go in there if he's scared."

"Yeah that's fine."

"I should get back home, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah see ya tomorrow."

Lizzie moves Y/N off her gently replacing herself with Sir Waddles who still has Scarlett's hoodie on before both women leave the room hugging goodbye and going their separate ways. 

During the night, Scarlett is woken by the sound of her door unlocking, opening, closing and locking again followed by footsteps which is then followed by a bang making her struggle to hold in a laugh.

"Ow stupid table, that's my pinkie toe you bitch."

Y/N hops around holding his foot as Scarlett turns on her lamp getting out of bed and looking at him from the doorway of her bedroom.

"You okay there?"

He looks up at her before pouting and limping over to her. She chuckles pulling him in for a hug as he nuzzles his head into her neck.

"Stupid table hit my foot."

"Bad table."

"Yeah bad table."

"Come on you big baby."

She takes his hand bringing him into her bedroom and closing the door. He climbs into the bed and she follows him turning off the lamp. He smiles happily as he snuggles into her with his head on her boobs.

"You're squishing my boobs."

"They're my pillows now."

She laughs at him running her fingers through his hair. 

"You need a haircut."

"Mom said she's gonna cut it tomorrow."

She hums as he moves around to get more comfy wrapping his arms around her waist. She looks down at him while he smiles up at her.

"Comfy there?"

"Yup you're nice and warm."

She chuckles running her fingers up and down his spine relaxing him. 

"Scarlett?"

"Yes babe?"

"Am I really squishing your boobs? Cause I can move."

"No baby I was just joking."

"Okay good because they're comfy."

She chuckles at him kissing his head as one hand runs up and down his spine and the other plays with his hair. He eventually falls asleep and she is not far behind him since she wanted to make sure he is okay. 

Y/N sneezes waking himself up as he looks around, he notices Scarlett is on the other side of the bed. He crawls over snuggling back into her putting his head back on her boob just as her alarm starts to go off. 

She stretches and he groans covering his ears. She turns off the alarm before wrapping her arms around him. 

"Can I go back to sleep? I kept waking up before I came in here."

"Of course baby."

He smiles softly before closing his eyes and falling asleep on her again as she scrolls through her phone watching videos and playing with his hair. 

Four hours later, she shakes him awake making him groan as he buries his face into her boob making her laugh.

"Come on we need to get dressed, Lizzie will be here soon to get us."

"But you're warm and comfy and I'm tired."

"We can cuddle later come on."

She lightly taps his butt as he groans rolling off her and rubbing his eyes. He mumbles incoherent words as he gets off the bed. 

She chuckles at him and stands in front of him before pulling him into a kiss which he returns gripping her hips. 

She pulls away watching as he stands there with his eyes closed before they flutter open as he smiles happily, feeling more awake.

"Now go." 

She pushes him towards the door and he pouts before walking into his own room. Lizzie arrives knocking on Scarlett's door first. 

"It's open."

Lizzie walks in as Scarlett makes toast and coffee. 

"Are you just having breakfast?"

"Yes. Y/N came in during the night and he wanted to sleep for an extra four hours. He looked too peaceful to move."

Lizzie laughs before looking around for the boy in question which Scarlett notices.

"He went back to get changed."

She nods her head, taking coffee that Scarlett offered her when the door opens and Y/N walks in rubbing his eyes. 

"Tired sweetie?"

He yawns and nods his head before hugging Lizzie when he reaches them. She pats his back before he moves off her and stands behind Scarlett wrapping his arms around her waist. 

She picks up a slice of toast putting it to his mouth which he takes a bite from before nuzzling his face into her neck. 

"You guys are too cute."

Scarlett smiles at Lizzie as Y/N's breath tickles her neck. She runs her fingers through his hair and he pulls away taking another bite as the two women talk. 

Once Y/N and Scarlett finish their breakfast, the three of them head to Lizzie's car. He tries to get in the passenger side but Scarlett blocks him.

"Nope I'm sitting in the front."

"Mom-"

"She is sitting in the front Y/N."

He huffs before climbing into the back angrily putting his seatbelt on and folding his arms as Scarlett gets into the front putting hers on. 

Lizzie starts driving and they chat with Y/N giving short answers, annoyed that he has to sit in the back.

"Stop sulking back there."

"I wanna sit in the front."

"Scarlett's older sweetie."

He pouts before his arm reaches around the side of Scarlett's chair. They laugh at him as he does a grabby hand at Scarlett. 

"Hold my hand," he whines.

They laugh more as he keeps whining before she grabs his hand shutting him up as he smiles to himself. 

After another ten minutes, they arrive at Lizzie and Robbie's house. Y/N is the first to get out and opens the door for both of them. 

He holds Scarlett's hand as they all walk inside before letting go as Robbie gives him a tour of the house. 

"How did he sleep last night?"

"He said he woke up a lot before he came into my room but he slept well in my room."

"He'll probably want to stay with you a lot then."

"I don't mind, he's cold which is nice since it's so damn hot lately."

They chuckle before Robbie returns alone making them look at him confused. 

"Where's Y/N?"

"I might have shown him the game room."

"Robbie! I told you not to till after lunch."

"I'm sorry but he said my music room was stupid and his bedroom is better so."

"Oh my god."

She rolls her eyes before getting up and turning to Scarlett.

"Will you go get him? Lunch will be ready in like five minutes."

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Lizzie and Robbie head off into the kitchen while Scarlett heads to the game room. She sees him playing a game on Robbie's Xbox Series X.

"Come on babe, lunch is ready."

"After this game."

"Come on, your mom made lunch."

"But I'm winning."

She sighs before getting an idea.

"I'll show you my boobs."

He immediately turns off the console flinging the controller before looking at and then back at her as he waves his hand in the direction of the controller like he doesn't care.

She laughs before pulling up her top showing him her bra as he smiles licking his lips. She pulls her top down before taking his hand and leading him away.

"You're hot."

"Thanks baby so are you."

He smiles as she kisses his cheek before they walk into the dining room. He pulls out her chair before pushing her in and taking the seat beside her. 

"Did you have fun playing sweetie?"

"Yeah, then Scarlett told me to come here so."

"Thanks Scar."

"It was easy I just asked him-"

"She showed me her boobs."

He smirks as she smacks his head making him giggle as Robbie laughs and Lizzie shakes her head. 

"That reminds me, dad I may have broken your controller."

"How?!"

"Boobs!"

Lizzie and Scarlett shake their heads as Robbie shrugs it off agreeing with his son that boobs come first. 

They spend the rest of the day chatting and filling Y/N in on things he missed while in a coma. He has his head on Scarlett's lap as she plays with his hair and his feet are resting on Lizzie's lap. 

"I LOVE YOU MOM!"

They all look at him.

"Why are you shouting? I'm right here."

"I love you."

He smiles making her shake her head with a smile.

"I love you too sweetie."

He looks up at Scarlett as he takes a deep breath. She puts her hand over his mouth muffling his shout of love for her.

"I love you but for the love of god stop shouting."

"I love you darling."

She blushes making him smirk before he looks at Robbie.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too kiddo."

Lizzie and Y/N get up so she can cut his hair in the bathroom since it has been ten months since he last got it cut.

After she finishes cutting his hair, she leaves him a change of clothes before leaving him to shower since he hates the feeling of hair on his back. 

Once he is dressed after his shower, he leaves the bathroom running into the living room and laying back with Scarlett who admires his haircut.

"You looks so handsome."

"Thanks babe."

He kisses her softly before looking at Lizzie.

"Can I go take pictures in your car of my new haircut?"

"Sure sweetie."

She hands him the keys and he leaves the house getting into the car. He sets up his phone and starts taking pictures before uploading one to Instagram, changing his username while he is on the app.

y/nolsen02

Liked by strangerthingsfan300, wandaromanoff3, Treyz8, halseyfan27 and 52 others

y/nolsen02 New haircut, new me <3

florencepugh Slay boy <3

haileesteinfeld That's my best friend everyone <3

zendaya Glad to have you back <3

lifeisaloha Killing it dude 

tomholland2013 Loving it brother <3

Y/N comes back inside and hands Lizzie the keys before showing Scarlett and Lizzie the pictures he took. 

"So handsome."

He smiles flopping back on Scarlett's lap. She plays with his hair as her and Lizzie talk about random things that he doesn't care about. 

After a few hours, they notice Y/N getting tired as he keeps trying to get Scarlett to cuddle with him on the other couch so he can sleep.

"Come on, let's get you home mister."

He gets up moving sluggishly towards the car as the two women follow him. Scarlett gets into the back with him and his head immediately falls on her shoulder. She shakes him awake when they get there. 

"Come on we're here."

He rubs his eyes following them inside. He runs up to them and interlocks his fingers with Scarlett's before smiling at her which she returns. He heads into his room to get changed into his pjs while Lizzie and Scarlett head into her room. 

"Thanks for today Lizzie."

"Don't worry about it, you're my best friend and you're dating my son so you're family."

The two hug before hearing a bang on the door followed by an ow. Y/N walks in rubbing his head as they look at him confused.

"Someone put a door there."

They laugh as he walks over to Scarlett hugging her.

"Can we cuddle now?"

"Soon baby, say goodbye to your mom."

Y/N lets go of Scarlett and hugs Lizzie with a smile. 

"Bye mom."

"Bye sweetie."

Lizzie leaves the room heading home while Scarlett leads Y/N into the bedroom. He flops onto the bed before turning around watching her get changed. 

"Who said you could look?"

"I did."

She chuckles at him before throwing her t-shirt on his face before putting on a tank top and shorts just as he moves the t-shirt.

"That's not fair."

"Oh well."

He pouts as she takes her bra off throwing it in the laundry basket before climbing into the bed beside him kissing him softly. He snuggles up to her putting his head on her boob as she plays with his hair. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She kisses his head before running her fingers up and down his spine through his hoodie as he slowly starts to fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.4K 46
Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her. No one was ever enough to hold a relat...
178K 2.9K 31
innocent 27 yr old Scarlett takes a job as a substitute hoping to pursue her career as a Teacher but that all goes left when she meets 3 students who...
56.3K 2.1K 38
Y/N is just about to finish her second year of college when something happens that throws her off track completely. Over the summer, she tries to fi...
170K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...