Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
๐ŸŒนCrimson ruler๐ŸŒน
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
๐ŸฆLion heart๐Ÿฆ
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
๐ŸŒŠSea witch๐ŸŒŠ
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธCharming genie๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
๐Ÿ‘‘Intemporal queen๐Ÿ‘‘
โŒšIntemporal queenโŒš
Happy valentines dayโฃ๏ธ
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Eternal flame (What happened?)

769 26 2
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

I felt something wet on my face...licking up my cheek...a cat? Grim? 'Wait...Grim never licks me...'

I opened my eyes and found myself on the purple stage 'That's why I was uncomfortable.'

I sat down and saw all my stuffs around me, my phone, my earbuds, I even felt one of my earrings fell off. I gasped and reached for my chest... and sighed of relief as I felt my crystal necklace still there.

'What happened? Why do I feel so groggy? And what woke me up?' As I was pondering, a meow sent me back to reality. A white cat rubbed itself on my arm "Kris!"

The cat meowed as if to say "yes"

I picked them up and looked at them

I knew this was my familiar Kris especially after looking at their forehead and seeing the gem in it

"My baby...Sorry, I couldn't summon you without Zaphkiel and I got caught up in..." I stopped as I looked at them closely and saw some red on their mouth "Wha- Why?" That's when I remembered it was licking my cheek...there was still a wet sensation on it.

I touched my cheek and I felt it. I then looked at my hand to see blood "...It's my powers, isn't it?" Kris meowed once again as if to confirm my thoughts.

I stood up with it in my hands and finally saw it. My clock was there and I remembered...

After I found Grim, I tried talking to him but he attacked. I summoned my shield and that's when the clock in my eye started acting up. A flash appeared and I saw all the past unfold in front of me including Grim engulfing multiple black stones. The flash must have sent him away but I passed out and my clock eye started bleeding. The clock is still here, that must be how Kris came to me.

I let out a huge groan "Klyanus' Bogom! Kak tol'ko ya naydu etogo glupogo kota, yego tak dolgo budut nakazyvat'!"

Kris got out of my hands and started rubbing itself on my legs. I sighed and calmed down. 'I should get rid of the clock first. I touched it and saw my reflection in it, making me gasp. My hair was blonde and the it turned blue on the left and red on the right; my left eye was like a cat's and orange while the right one was still purple with the clock in it and blood came out of it.

"I look like Harley Quinn..." I looked at myself and tried to calm down but my appearance didn't change "Ok, maybe it's tied to my emotions or my powers are all conglomerating at once which is overflowing...Gonna have to deal with it 'til my body gets readjusted to how powerful I am."

'So red hair for Crimson ruler, golden locks for Lion heart, blue ends for Sea witch, sharp orange eye for Charming genie and purple clock eye for intemporal queen'

"Meow, meow, meow, meow mew meow!" Kris said "Kingdom, glory, victory, foundation and understanding!"

"That's right, Kris. You're a smart one." Kris is connected to me and only I can understand it.

I went back to unsummoning my clock and- "Holy f*ck! Holy f*ck! Holy f*ck!" I screamed and leaned on the clock as my clock eye started pulsating and bleeding more 'Okay...No unsummoning. More like...moving it maybe'

I stood straight again and looked at the clock as my reflection got replaced by an image 'My room?' My room from my world! I thought about going through it but I couldn't, it was just an image. I sighed "I can't leave right now anyway, not while Grim is...like that."

I got away from it as the image changed to the outside, people were standing still, I thought it was normal until I saw a bird like frozen in the sky "Uh...No f*cking way! Damn I curse a lot...Anyway time stopped!" I summoned my original phone and checked it before slapping my forehead "Y/n, you dumbass. You didn't even check it. Time stopped ever since I left my world! And here I thought I was gonna have to find and excuse or go back in time to mask my absence. And that shows that I'm getting closer to make a portal back home! Ain't that great, Kris?"

Kris wasn't near my legs anymore "Kris?" I heard their meow and looked to see them walking away "Kris! Come back here, petit sacripant!" I made the clock levitate with me as I went after them, my eye hurting bad in the process but still better than when I tried to unsummon it.

Kris isn't stupid so they must have something to do with where they're going. I sighed once more as I passed my hands through my hair 'I want to take a bath again...' I summoned a blue and a red ribbon and put my hair in twintails 'Now I really look like Harley Quinn.'

I should look for Grim but I can see the blood through my eye so yeah, bad idea to do it alone and right now so I took my phone and called Crowley. As he answered, I immediately started "Sir! Help! Emergency! Grim!"

"Y/n Y/n Y/n. Calm down, please. What is wrong?"

I looked up and saw Kris was actually heading for the residence, I wiped off some blood from my cheek and breathed "There is something wrong with Grim, I need your help RIGHT NOW so come to my residence quickly please." I hang up before any answer. I actually care about Grim. If only I had been more vigilante around him...

I felt something wet on my cheek, my left one so I knew it wasn't because of the clock...those were just my tears and I quickly wiped them off 'No! I will not feel sad. I am going to find Grim and take better care of him this time!'

Kris stopped at the doorstep and waited for me to open the door and as I did "Y/n?"

I jumped back as I heard Deuce's voice, I looked to see him and Ace. "What? You already went out?" Ace asked before squinting his eyes at me.

I quickly covered my eye and wiped away all the blood before making glasses appear on my nose.

"Did you change your hair?" Deuce asked.

I tried to find an excuse when I realized "What are you two doing here?"

"Ha? What do you mean? You're the one that called us for help" Ace said.

"Huh?"

"You said Grim went berserk and asked us to help you find him." Deuce explained.

"...I never called  nor asked you anything..."

They looked at me with confused faces and I did the same 'What? It seems like none of us is lying but I didn't call them'

"Oh yeah, I did." I said nonchalantly.

We all looked to see "Me?"

The boys were shocked as they looked between the two Y/n.

"What are you doing here?! I didn't summon you." I yelled at it.

"Well, Kris went out when Zaphkiel was left in standby so I figured I'd come out too." It smiled.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, just go back."

"No." Still smiling.

I frowned "Excuse me."

"Oh you're all excused~"

I would have thought myself if it wasn't for the boys cutting in "Hold up! You got a twin? Or a...doppelganger? Is one of you an imposter?!" Ace asked.

"And...did you replace Grim?" Deuce lifted Kris.

'Of course Kris would go toward them...he loves whatever I love' I blushed before clearing my throat "Some would call this a clone but I just call it another me. We're basically the same person but at different times."

"So..."

It went toward them "You can just consider me as Y/n too. I'm a younger version from a day but I have the same feelings like I love you." It took Ace's hands in its, making him blush.

I coughed up, gaining their attention "What you are holding, Deuce, is Kristal, Kris for short. It is my familiar."

"And Grim-"

I cut off Deuce "Before you ask, I never considered Grim as a familiar. I mean, he's too stubborn to be mine but also...he's his own person, he's not just like a pet to me you know. I hope he's safe..."

Kris levitated toward my face, shocking the boys a little and rubbed itself on it, soothing me a little.

Deuce tried to get my mind off it "So uh is that cat a male or a female?"

"Neither."

"What now?" Ace asked me.

"It is not a living being per say. It is more a thing, it doesn't breathe and doesn't need to eat. Kris was made out of Krystal by me and they don't have...parts so they can't reproduce. I always used they or it for them." I caressed it then-

"I'm here! What happened, Y/n?!" Crowley startled all of us as the other me disappeared 'Probably tired'

"Okay!! So you know when there's an overblot, apparently afterward a blot crystal is created and Grim ate those. From the mine to Vil's, all six of em so I think the negative energy made him go wild. That's why we need to find him and bring him back to his senses!"

"Damn he was fast with it." Ace whispered to Deuce who nodded.

"Are you sure this is right? I mean, even though we can communicate with Grim, he is, in the end, still a monster."

I greeted my teeth "What are you saying?"

"His feral and hostile form might have been his real nature, too. We will hold a meeting regarding tomorrow's festival as well. We can't let the guests wander around when there's a dangerous monster on the loose, after all."

"This is not his true nature! I saw his eyes turn entirely blue! He was just not in his normal state! Grim would never attack me on purpose! We spent months together! Yes, he can be a bit grumpy at times but I lived, ate and slept under the same roof as him for all this time and he was never like that!" 

Ace and Deuce started panicking as red light emitted from me.

"I do not want to doubt Grim myself. I believed in him enough to let him into the school despite his mysterious nature. But...Seeing what happened, I do not think I can let him stay in this school any longer."

"WHAT?!" I stomped my foot, crashing the floor as Ace and Deuce fell from the shock. Kris went toward them and meowed as if to apologize.

"You're spitting nonsense! Wanna talk about dangerous activities that happened in school? Why don't you ask the four dorm leaders and the vice dorm leader that caused havoc?! The five of them overblotted and almost killed dozen of people but I never heard you even fathom the idea of expelling them!"

"..." 'Ah I cannot win against him...he's just too much in every way but..."They" might be starting to make a move already, too...'

{I asked Ace and Deuce to come because I knew you needed emotional support.}

"Huh?" The light disappeared.

{You're unhinged right now. I know we care about Grim but you will not be in position to help him if your head is troubled like that.}

I took a deep breath "For now, let's work on finding back Grim." I went past Crowley.

"...You two...should return to Heartslabyul." He said to the boys before following me.

3rd person's pov

Crowley asked the dorm leaders for help as he already dispatched the teachers to search for Grim. He finished explaining the situation with Y/n next to him, holding his head with a sour expression partly because of their worry for Grim and partly because of the pain in their eye.

"... That being the case, I'd like to ask for your help to search for and capture Grim."

"So...He attacked you, Liebe?" Vil asked concerned.

"It wasn't on purpose!" I grunted and breathed out "It's just like when you guys oveblotted. He didn't have control of his actions."

"Yeah I don't see Grim attacking Y/n of his own choice. He must have been mad mad just like Jamil during his overblot." Kalim commented.

Leona yawned "You're pretty lucky Y/n is involved or I would have been really pissed to be awakened for a lost kitty."

"Malleus is busy with his midnight walk, so I am here as a representative. I cannot say that I will be entirely helpful, but... More hands on deck is better than none, as they say. Still...Dove, your eyes seem pretty red." Lilia remarked.

I jumped a little before looking away "Yes...Uhm I..." 'I cannot believe I'm about to use this excuse' "I...cried a lot when Grim ran away..." 'Ew I hate that but I can't just say my powers made my eye bleed'

"Aw come here, dove." Lilia took it in his arms.

They blushed slightly 'I hate and I love this at the same time...I'm so weird.'

"My poor unfortunate angelfish... Do not worry, since it is for you, I promise that your little Grim shall be found in no time." Azul smiled.

"Always quick for this, right, Azul? Y/n, I will find Grim and make sure you don't own anything to some suspicious businessman." Riddle countered.

"Oh my, how vicious of you Riddle. Accusing me of something when you yourself is trying to win Y/n's favors~" Azul retorted.

Riddle blushed "What? What are you even saying? I am just trying to help!"

"Same as me. Angelfish is the only person that doesn't have to repay me anything for my services. He is just that important to me."

As Azul and Riddle continued to bicker, Leona groaned "To think that I'm competing with kiddies like this..."

"I hear you." Vil sighed at his turn.

This light hearted banter actually made Y/n feel a little better. Well, until...

"Hello, I have a question! Are we to capture the target alive?" Ortho asked.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE!" Y/n yelled frightened at the idea of Grim getting hurt.

"Ok... You know..." Crowley took them by the shoulders, making them frown "Maybe you should rest up a little, you really seem to be on edge."

He was about to retort until he felt the blood drip again, Lilia and Leona could smell it but he quickly turned away from them and wiped their eyes, making them think they were crying "Ok"

"Ah Ortho, we made the best character cry!" Idia panicked through his tablet.

"Sorry, Y/n nii-sama and nii-san. But I've been upgraded with the latest map data, so I know every single hidden door and basement around the school. I can easily detect him with my infrared and then I'll get back all the LP we lost with this action." He smiled.

They all left to get Grim as Y/n sighed and readjusted its glasses.

After some time, in the woods behind the campus "Life reaction at a 15m radius. Height: about 70 cm. Magical energy present. Acknowledging the specimen as the target. Activating capturing maneuvers." Ortho found Grim who was still in berserk mode.

Without too much struggle, he's been able to capture Grim who then went back to his senses as he screamed out before passing out.

"Target Reticence: Confirmed. Proceeding with a vital scan. Pulse and breathing are normal. No other life-threatening abnormalities detected. We have successfully completed the "Seize Grim" mission. I will now send an update to the related parties."

"Well done, Ortho. Seize Grim Quest RTA– No, you completed it, so I guess it counts as TAS? Welp, either way's fine. We managed to get the "Speedrun" achievement, too."

"But the most important thing is that Y/n nii-sama will be happy, right?"

Idia blushed, thinking about Y/n's smiling face, thanking him and maybe even hugging him...

"Nii-san? Nii-san?! He must have crashed again...I'll come back as soon as I hand Nii-sama's Grim to the Headmaster."

Y/n's pov

I leaned on Hades' statue, putting a hand over my face. 'Seriously...'

I was so tired I didn't realize someone calling out my name until I felt a presence next to me. I looked toward it to see a hand about to- I quickly put my arms in front of my face in defense just like when mom would try to hit me...but nothing happened, I didn't feel pain...

"Puppy?"

I realized who it was and my actions as I blushed in embarrassment.

"What is happening here?" Vargas looked at us too.

I just looked away not wanting to talk and thankfully my ringtone saved me.

"Y-Y/n, we found Grim-"

I cut Idia "Really?! Where is he?!"

"Sorry, the headmage told us not to tell you." Ortho spoke "He is in no condition of talking so he'll be kept for a moment before you can see him."

"..." I frowned.

"Y/n? Are you happy?" Ortho asked.

"Happy?" 'Why would I be happy?!'

"Because I caught Grim like you wanted!" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"...Yes, sas efcharistó, morá tis flógas."

I could feel his joy as I hung up and sighed, leaning on the statue again, not caring about Vargas and Divus still being here.

"...Well, I'll be going on a midnight jog. How about you join me?" Vargas proposed.

Crewel was about to scold him.

"I'll go. I need to get things off my head."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 214 19
โฅใ€Ž โWhat shall you do when everyone or perhaps a particular someone is in love over the non-magic human prefect such as yourself? โž ใ€ โฅใ€Ž โshall you g...
35.9K 827 23
This story is about you and Malleus after you have been taken to Diasomnia unwillingly in Twisted wonderland. you end up going to school and making f...
128K 5.5K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...