Try Not To Fall || Teru Minam...

By AsimpNamedYuki

⚠️Manga Spoilers Teru and Yuki Sato (Your name) have been close friends since childhood. You both are in the... More

Starting
I'm not falling!
A- A date?!
Movie Night
Final Exams pt 1
Final Exams pt 2
School Sleepover
School Sleepover pt2
Aftermath
A Cup of Memories

Intro

393 9 1
By AsimpNamedYuki

Your name: Yuki Sato
Pronouns: She/Her
Yuki personality: strong, straightforward with her feelings, kinda shy, will do anything to protect her loved ones, knows martial arts, is OK in school, is good at sports, the type to carry a pocket knife ( f- for cutting fruits... yeah..)
Yuki appearance: Long, thick black hair that she ties in a bun with her pen ( the pens back part or whatever you call it is attached to the rubber band so when she takes out the pen her hair gets undone like a total badass), wears a uniform, skirt and tights at school but when at home she wears a hoodie and pants and when going out she wears a crop top and jeans. She has dark brown eyes, to the point you think they're black, she has a slightly dusky complexion.
I made this character, Yuki, to reflect a bit of my own personality but obviously cooler.

This is my first story so enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 293 55
Kiana...sister of the one and only Tomo and friend of Kazuha. All things were going perfectly in her life. She had her brother and her crush by her s...
71.7K 1K 14
Oneshots, Twoshots Ya name it!, If you're lucky I might be with you and Itona!! EVERYONE LOVES HIM! I MEAN WHO DOESNT?!
16.8K 420 11
#2 in South Park x reader #1 in South Park Goth Kids So this is one another story where a girl moves to South Park and idk there's drama and all th...
5.8K 297 27
"𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕗. 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚�...