I'm not falling!

|| Back to The Present ||
"Yuki...?"
"Huh?" You said.
Oh right. You were sending some emails in the Student Council room when you zoned out. Er- the thing is, you zoned out staring at Teru!
"Shiiit this is so embarrassing *\\\*" You thought
"Teru, I- I'm sorry, I zoned out..." You apologized to him.
"While you were sending emails? Is it really that boring?" He chuckled.
You laughed and sighed. Straight back to work. Although... you felt someone's gaze. You whipped your head around and saw Teru resting his head on his hand, smiling at you.
He didn't expect that and a look of shock mixed with embarrassment was painted on his face.
You blushed so hard
You quickly grabbed your folder on your desk and placed it in a position that he couldn't see your face.
"AHHHHHH" You screamed internally as your face felt hot.
You quickly finished your emails and printouts, shoved the printouts into Teru's face while bowing(to hide how flustered you still were).
He took them and kept them on his desk.
"Okay! You're free to leave if you want to although-"
he was cut off by you sprinting down the hallway screaming, "ALRIGHT SEE YA TOMORROW BYE"
He sighed in disappointment and clutched 2 movie tickets tightly.
"It's fine... the movie is next week anyways. Next time... maybe"