Vocal's Sex Stories

By Thatvocalnobody

I'm just using this to write as much smut as I can :D Yes some based on real life and some not, deal with it More

Warm Nights
Night Shift
I'm Here For Her
My Weird Neighbor
I want to go outside more
My First Time
Skirt
Sunny
Psycho
A Night In Bed
A Girl
The Quiet Girl In Class
Puppy
Halloween Party
Her
Sleep Demon
Summer Bus
Good Girl
Red Light
Taboo
Midnight
Home Call

Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl

2.7K 5 0
By Thatvocalnobody

The train was the same as it had always been, a few people crowding around either others they know or in their own secluded area, everyone here was just coming out from working late into the night as they all slowly pilled in as we still had our own section to ourselves. The slow dying glow of orange coming from the sun could be seen through the narrow glass windows the train had as dark clouds moving in, slowly blocking the sun as the night soon approached. I was busy looking at everyone else when the girl standing in front of me caught my eye more, she wore black fishnet stocking as a black and white striped short skirt with her legs wide open as she slowly shook her hips to the side.

I looked her up and down but she was busy looking at her phone as what seemed like job openings around the city when I reached my hand forward and felt how soft and tough her thighs were, she tried closing her legs but I her legs wide open, I couldn't help but feel around as her thighs shook. "B-babe, n-not here~" She said with a slight cuteness to her voice, I looked up at her with that crocked smile I had, I moved my fingers up and down her thighs as I smiled back at her feeling one of my fangs hang out. "I can't help it baby, its your fault for wearing this my naughty girl, only bad girls go out without wearing panties underneath this tiny skirt~"

I kept playing with her knowing she was getting fed up with me by sitting in my lap, I could help but smile as I wrapped my arms around her stomach and start kissing the back of her neck where her more sensitive spots are. "H-hey, I wore them on all d-day, I-I think I des-serve a little break daddy~" She said, twitching gently in my lap, she held her right hand up to my cheek as we kissed, I grabbed her hands in mine. "I think baby does deserve a little treat~" I kissed her again, I could feel how soft her black lips were, I could feel the sweetness that was her. 

We held onto each other as the train ride went forward, practically dry humping each other as time went on. It was still hard for me to believe how these past couple of months were the happiest moment of my life so far, and it was all only thanks to her love that I could be this happy. My name is Logan and the girl currently grinding up against my is Chloe, we've been together now for roughly eight months now, we first met in highschool after I had just transferred from a bigger school that was mainly known for having only rich kids and families so needless to say, I was pretty popular at an early start.

I was basically your typical and average highschool guy who love playing video games, playing some sports, and hanging out with my club members while also trying to keep up decent grades even though I was never a really good student. Chloe on the other hand was basically the complete opposite of me as she was your typical goth girl who wore mainly all black, big boots, and tight clothes. What really brought us closer together was that I was good at math and she was great at English, what also helped was that I moved into the house next to hers so whenever we'd be leaving for home most of the time we'd end up going together just talking about the things we liked.

I think it was roughly about four or five weeks into us hanging out when I really was myself around her, even though I was your basic guy on the outside, I was really a different type of guy on the inside. Chloe was the one girl who really help pull my real self out. We'd spend hours listening to hard rock or death metal, her dad would take us to concerts and would buy us their merch, we'd play video games and at the end of the day just before I'd leave. We would cuddle watching some horror movies but mainly we'd watch good old Tim Burton movies and just watch them while underneath a big blanket.

I didn't really know who I was on the outside but it was me who I was inside that I really was, I just always thought that I was just a weirdo or maybe some sort of freak but when Chloe told me what being goth or emo was that really made me feel more comfortable with myself. I really owe her my everything for me being happy and being even more happy with her. She basically was a light of freedom in my sea of normality that really made me fall for her faster. After about five months of us being closer was the first time of we went on a date, a lot of the gold digger girls at school were super jealous that I took her out but we both had fun, we went to an arcade and even to the movie theater just to have some fun, I took her out to a decent but still cheep restaurant for us to eat, it was toward the end of our date that I gave her her present.

It was a cute stuffed doll version of Scream aka Ghostface, her favorite horror movie killer, that really brought us together as she also gave me one of Jason Voorhees who was mine. Needless to say, we were hooked to each other after that. She got really clingy after and so would I but there was nothing in this world or another that would be able to separate me from her after all these nights, it would always still feel like our real first.

The train finally reached its last stop where we really stopped where we were, we just looked at each other and giggled as we got off and headed home, arm in arm, both of us just happily walking along as we reached our house and headed in. It was just another typical, boring Sunday night. We were laying in bed watching another horror movie when halfway into it that a shitty sex scene popped on that caused me to look down at her as she hid behind my arm. Even though she was as pale as could be, I had never seen her face go this red before in my life.

I was glued to that slightly red face of her that made my hand move on its own and grab her breast, I played with her the same way I had done many times before, I was looking down at her when I saw she was biting down on her finger to hold back her moans that just fueled me more. I could see she was dripping wet through her light blue panties as I played with her breast more and before she knew it, my hand was now underneath her shirt still playing with her sensitive nipples, her biggest weak point. 

I was rock hard as I played with her more when she quietly squirted still trying her best to hold her moans back, she went limp and just sat here tired, out of breath, and exhausted. I wanted to let her rest and just go and jerk off in the bathroom but I had reached my limit and, I quickly pinned her down and held both her wrists down in my left hand and just laid above her. I ripped open her shirt and pulled down her panties as I reached my other hand down and pulled out my dick and rested it on her still wet and twitching pussy. I looked her dead in the eyes as she turned bright red while I could feel my face slightly burning up as well.

I looked down at her as I was not breathing heavily and hard while she was breathing light and soft. "C-Chloe...I...I c-can't hold back anymore..." I held my right hand down as I kept playing with her breasts as she quivered underneath me. I pinched her clit and felt how wet she was as I played with her more, I could feel my breath getting heavier and heavier when I leaned down near her ear. "Ch-Chloe, c-can I ke-ep going?" I asked her through deep breaths, my dick was twitching like wild, I was as hard as stone as I rubbed my tip against her still quivering pussy.

She looked up at me with a crocked smile and wide but still halfway closed eyes. "B-babe...wh-" I grabbed her thighs and spread her legs wide open for me as I look my dick out and rested her on my lap, my still twitching dick rested against her stomach as she looked down at me with worried eyes. "H-hold on daddy, I-I think...oh fuck~" She tried hiding her face with both her arms but I wanted to see that beautiful face of hers that I grabbed her wrists and just pulled them down as I looked at her. I reached my arm around her waist and wrapped it tightly as I looked at her. "D-daddy~" "Baby girl~" We just looked at each other as we rested our foreheads together and kissed, we closed our eyes as we pulled away from each other with a thin but long string of spit grow between us as our hot breaths mixed deeply together.

She let out her cute little moans as she gently nibbled the tip of my nose with a cute, bratty little smile of hers. "D-do I get a treat for being a good girl daddy?~" I deliberately let one of my fangs hang out as I leaned over and nibbled on her ear lobe, I gently grabbed her throat and squeezed as I brought her in closely. "My little princess will get treated like a queen tonight, my good little cum dumpster~" I could see her embarrassed smile form as I felt her heat beat start to race, her pulse growing faster and faster as I felt her grinding up against my lap while I still held onto her. I held onto her waist as she rested her hands on my shoulders as I lifted her up and pressed her down on the tip of my dick.

"G-god, y-you're big tonight...m-more than usual daddy~" "Only for my dumb little sex doll~" She always complained about us having rough, BDSM sex and would say she wanted more traditional sex but I knew she was always lying as nothing gets her more wet than me using her like a living sex doll. She's such a good little brat for me.

I held her tightly as I lowered her as I pushed myself inside her, she was as wet as could be and tighter than I've ever felt her be. "F-fuck!~ S-so tight~" "D-daddy, t-to big~" She held onto my tightly as she wrapped her legs around me as I lowered her, she let out small moans escape from her mouth as I held her when out pelvis' kissed and I was all the way inside now, it felt like it was out first time having sex again as I held onto her. She was always a big girl but it was her holes that never matched but they were mine to play with and tease.

I started lifting her up and down gently as we held onto each other with the both of us moaning like crazy animals, I could only feel hot tight and wet she was as I started fucking her harder while she started leaving hickeys on my next and chest, she left a bite mark on my shoulder as I fucked her harder and harder. "D-daddy c-can I cu-um?~ O-oh fuck pl-please I-I can't hold back anymore daddy please~" "Okay baby gi-irl, c-cum for daddy, cum harder baby. Cum harder than you ever have~" I started fucking her harder when I went balls deep inside her than I came inside her as she squirted all over me with both of us breathing hard and moaning like animals in heat.

We just looked at each other as we smiled, we laughed together as I held onto her still quivering and shaking body as she clung to me. "H-holy crap...y-you were crazy tonight...what's gotten into you?~" She asked running her finger up and down my chest, I just chuckled as I held her close to me. "What can I say, you just know how to get me." We cuddled there both hot and sticky while being covered in each other's bodily fluids. "So, how fucked are your legs?" She scoffed at me at that question. "You'll be taking care of this white ass for the next two days, I can't feel my legs~" She buried her face into my chest as she said that.

I could only laugh as she said that, I didn't care about that as I spanked her once. "Than what you're saying is that I can keep abusing your holes and ass more?" "AH!~ H-hey! I didn't say you can?!" I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder as I was headed to the couch. "I'll make sure this ass is red~" "Ah! D-daddy wait!~" "Ah~" I fingered both her holes as I threw her stomach first onto the couch as I spread her ass open to see that tiny little hole of her twitching. "W-wait I didn't say that hole was ah~" I pressed in more as she loved anal but sometimes I would have to hold myself super back but new tonight that she would get all of me tonight.

This was how the two of us were, a simple freaky boy meeting a super freaky girl and neither of us could be more happy about this relationship. Soon I'll make sure we have the same coffin wedding rings I bought us soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 98 11
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ!~ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 ~Y/N is gender neutral ~Most of these are platonic, but I...
1.2K 9 9
I've been told by some that they would enjoy hearing some fantasies/exploits, so I am going to give it a go at sharing some. If you enjoy it, I will...
11.1K 353 10
Compilation of EarthMix stories that keeps on fogging my mind I'm sorry if it won't be that much but yeah I just need to let it out I hope you have...
177 13 28
Compilation of stories for the Furry Fandom! From frights to highs, these anthros are not to be messed with! See the fun they have in their neck of t...