Ode To Freedom

By frifrilyngstadd

it all starts again in 2019 and the rest is history... More

introduction
ett
två
fyra
fem
sex
sju
åtta
nio
tio
elva

tre

322 18 6
By frifrilyngstadd

"Benny!" Frida pulled back quickly. She stood there in shock for a few seconds, not processing what had happened.

"What's going on?" Henry asked angrily as he stood in the doorway of the living room. Frida turned around and sighed as she saw Henry watching them.

"I thought you were asleep?" Frida asked, shaking her head.

"Well I was not." He said irritably.

"Oh so you're lying to me now, hm?" Frida scoffed as she turned back to Benny. His head was down and he felt embarrassed, it definitely felt right to him but he didn't want to make a scene.

"That doesn't compare to you kissing another man in front of my eyes!" Henry yelled furiously pointing at Benny. The yelling kept going around until Henry went upstairs and slammed his door shut. Frida looked at Benny again and sighed.

"Benny..." Frida said, taking him inside. He was cold because the weather was bad at night. "It's wrong of you to do this when you have a wife," She said sympathetically as she wanted to stroke his cheek but Benny stopped her.

"I don't have a fucking wife anymore, Frida! God damnit, I divorced her months ago!" He exclaimed tiredly, tears formed into his eyes. "She drained me, Frida. I had enough of her." He whispered as her eyes welled up with tears once again. Frida looked at him and embraced him tightly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Benny leaned his head onto her shoulder and sighed. Frida stroked his back softly as he cried into her neck and comforted him. Frida rested her weight onto her cane because Benny was leaning his weight onto her but she let him take it momentarily because she felt like he really needed it.

"Grandma?" Agnes asked frightened, she had heard all the yelling and had gotten scared. Frida shook her head, now this... she thought. "Grandpa?" She frowned seeing both of them embracing one another. She stepped down the stairs slowly, rubbing her eyes while holding onto the railing. Benny let go of Frida, not trying to make a bigger scene and let go of her hands. Agnes looked bewildered as she looked both her grandparents up and down. "Have you been kissing?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she showed a small grin on her face.

"What? No!" Frida said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah right. I see your lipstick on grandpa's lips." She said sassily before going back up the stairs confidently, acting like nothing just happened. "Will you come tuck me back in, please? Thank you." She smiled from the top of the stairs before closing her bedroom door quietly. Frida scoffed and looked at Benny with a blank stare.

"Do you believe that little girl? What an attitude." She said, narrowing her eyes with a slight head tilt. Benny cracked up quickly from the girl's attitude and held his stomach as he laughed.

"Well her mother is the same and guess who she got it from." Benny snickered, referring to Frida.

"Oh!" Frida rolled her eyes paired with a long-suffering sigh as she slapped his chest. Benny's mood quickly changed and he looked into Frida's eyes, furrowing his brows.

"I'm sorry I came here." He stammered. "I had no intention to cause a scene, but my guts told me to do this Frida." He said with difficulty maintaining eye contact, looking down and away from her face. Frida pinched her nose and closed her eyes, thinking. She gazed at him before pulling him close and kissing his lips with force but passionately.

"Don't do this to me again." She said in between kisses before pulling back and tying her robe back on secure as she went back upstairs. "Goodnight, Benny." She said not looking back and entering Agnes's room. Benny almost started jumping up and down in excitement and his smile was so wide it started hurting his cheeks. He opened the door and left back to his home, happier than ever.

The following day was a cold and gray day in late March. The weather had changed overnight, when a backing wind brought a granite sky and a mizzling rain with it, and although it was now only a little after two o'clock in the afternoon the pallor of a late winter evening seemed to have closed upon the hills, cloaking them in mist. Agnes came downstairs happily, she had her arms clasped behind her body while humming a soft tune.

"Why so happy?" Frida asked frowning as she cleaned and dried her cutlery.

"Because my grandparents are back together, duh." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Agnes! No. That is not true. And you may not tell a soul what you heard or saw, do you hear me?" Frida said sternly as she pointed at her with her cane, catching her by surprise. She threw her hands in the air in the form of surrender and nodded her head.

Filippa arrived a few hours later to pick her up again, and Frida was glad that she was leaving again. Even though she loved her more than anything, she couldn't handle the girl for longer now. "I hope she wasn't too much of a bother." Filippa said, taking Agnes's bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

"She wasn't. We had a lot of fun, didn't we?" Frida winked.

"Oh we did, mommy! Last night grandp–" Frida nudged her side quickly. Agnes cleared her throat and pushed Frida's hand away, it tickled her. "I uh... I mean grandma and I, we had a karaoke party." She lied, taking in a sharp breath.

"Alright then. Thanks for having her, mamma. See you soon." Filippa kissed her cheek and took her daughter in her arms before driving back home. Frida sighed as they left and leaned against the door. Finally, she thought. Suddenly she felt butterflies in her stomach when she noticed herself thinking of yesterday night. She didn't have to try to deny from herself that she loved him, too.

2016

"Don't you ever miss Björn?" Frida asked, taking a sip of her drink. They had just reunited in the public after thirty years for Mamma mia! in Stockholm. It was a breezy night and Frida was allowed to stay the night at Agnetha's house before flying back to Switzerland.

"Uh... well I have found myself very happy actually after years of struggling. Why do you ask?" Agnetha frowned. Frida shrugged and laid her head back against the couch as she sighed in confusion. "Frida..." Agnetha sighed. "Would you go back to him if he asked?" She wondered, rubbing her leg.

"Oh I would, Agnetha. I love Henry very much, but Benny... nothing compares. I would go back to him in an instant." She said desperately.

She found herself daydreaming of that moment and quickly snapped back to reality when she realized that all she ever wanted was him. She paced around the living room, reasoning about his sudden attitude. She had so many questions and he was the answer to all of them. She started to feel lonely inside her house, it was getting darker and the sun had disappeared. Henry was out somewhere and she couldn't help herself as she was suddenly on her way to Benny's house. She rang his doorbell multiple times but no one answered the door. Was she too late? She started thinking until suddenly a small car pulled up onto the driveway. Frida let out a smile of relief and waited for him to approach her.

"Frida! My love, what are you doing here?" Benny said, walking towards her. He noticed she was shivering and it was obvious because the weather was cold and she was only wearing a light vest.

"Giving you love." Frida said, leaning forward, keeping strong eye contact as she kissed his lips with force. Benny relaxed at her touch and unlocked the front door causing them to almost fall inside the house. Benny moaned into her kisses as he shrugged his coat off. "I came here for answers." She said breathily as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"And I will give them to you." Benny smirked, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her to his bedroom. Frida blushed as Benny dropped her gently on the bed. She grinned widely as Benny crawled up next to her. He started opening her blouse and Frida gasped softly, suddenly covering her belly with her hands. Benny looked at her and frowned.

"I'm... I'm not what I used to be." She whispered. She suddenly got self conscious, it had been years since they'd seen each other in that way and she was shy.

"Remember what I used to tell you?" Benny chuckled, kissing and softly nibbling on her earlobe. "You'll always be my sexiest girl." He whispered, opening her blouse. He smiled at her, she was extremely beautiful. Her body had matured in the best way possible. "I'm not the same either; baby. But maybe... we're better." He winked and kissed her stomach. Frida lifted her leg and wrapped them around his waist as Benny sneaked his hands underneath her to unclip her bra. He groaned seeing her, she was excited and her nipples had hardened at just the tracing of his fingertips. Frida was unable to open her eyes for a brief moment because she felt amazing.

"It's been so long since I've been... you know," She whispered, playing with his hair as he kissed her chest.

"I know what?" He teased.

"Touched." She mumbled. "I haven't had sex in years." She sighed as Benny started unbuttoning her trousers. She lifted her hips to help him out and he grinned at the sight of her. He laughed at her expression.

"You? No sex? How are you not dead yet?" He snickered. Knowing Frida, he wasn't sure how she had survived all these years without intimacy. Frida tittered and lifted his chin.

"Kiss me." She hoarsely whispered. Benny didn't hesitate to do so and kissed her passionately, inviting his tongue inside her mouth until they started dancing around one another. Benny pushed Frida's trousers down in the meanwhile and chuckled when he found her aroused. She left a warmth between her legs and she shivered when his fingers softly brushed over her panties. "Benny..." She said almost as if he was hurting her. She was weak and yearning to feel him.

"What, baby?" He said blowing cold air in between her legs before sliding his own boxers down. He was ready for her, more ready than he could have ever been. He was throbbing and couldn't keep up with his own.

"Please." She cried.

"Please what, sweetheart? Tell me and I'll give it to you." Benny gently slipped his finger inside, checking if she was ready for him and she sure was. His thumb rubbed circles over her clitoris, making her gasp loudly at his touch.

"Make love to me," She said as her voice cracked in the middle of her sentences, she lost her breath and struggled to speak. "Please make love to me." She whispered, biting her lip. Benny eased himself between her legs and made his way inside her until he could go no further. He remembered her, they knew every inch of their bodies and knew all the details about each other. There was no one who could make them feel better than they could with each other. Benny came close to her face and kissed her jaw until he reached her lips. He started moving slowly but steadily and she cried out against his lips as she got lost in his eyes. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

"You're killing me." Benny groaned as he felt Frida squeeze tight around him. Frida had her eyes closed and just enjoyed their moment. She had missed this so much, she felt so emotional. "Oh baby... I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that." Benny moaned as the expression on his face turned tighter and he bit his lip to prevent himself from getting louder.

"What if I want you to?" Frida said shyly, looking him in the eyes. Benny completely lost it at her words and came spectacularly inside of her, her nails dug into his back as she screamed his name out as tears fell down her cheeks. He finished his climax soon and rolled onto his back next to her. Frida looked up at the ceiling, relaxed, next to her ex, panting after what they just did. She turned around to face Benny and laid on top of his chest. She sighed relievingly as she traced his chest with her fingertips and smiled softly. Benny wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head, playing with her short, white hair. "I love you," She whispered quietly, just not loud enough for Benny to hear because she was still too shy to tell him.

"Tell me that again, baby," Benny said, stroking her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." Frida giggled, kissing his cheek. She was still aroused, she didn't reach her orgasm yet and wasn't going to fall asleep until she did. Their legs intertwined and she started grinding herself onto him. "I said I love you." She said, chuckling as she looked at his face. "Forty years ago when I told you that you got hard in an instant." She stated grumpily, in a playful way as it wasn't going fast enough to her liking.

"Baby, we just finished round one... And I'm old, everything goes a little slower now." He laughed and then frowned as Frida had a wide mischievous grin onto her face. "What?" He asked with widened eyes.

"I'll help you a little then," She whispered as she sat down in between his legs and softly started stroking him.

"Frida, what are you... oh fuck," His head fell back and his eyes closed, she still knew how to make him explode. It wasn't soon before he was all ready for her again. Frida sat down on him and their bodies started moving as one. They were slow, rhythmic, gentle, he moved down her body, grasping onto her hips, guiding her: Frida leaned down to kiss him, her nipples digging into his chest. She gasped as he allowed him to meet her deeper and clasped her heads around his head.

"I'm gonna come." She choked out as she felt herself getting on the edge.

"Go ahead, baby. It's alright. Come for me." Benny encouraged her and within seconds the both of them collided and reached their climax together. Frida laid onto his chest comfortably, not bothering to get dressed again, and closed her eyes.

The following morning was a sunny day, they had no plans whatsoever and Frida was already up early making breakfast. Benny woke up as well due to the sun blinding his eyes. He groaned as he tangled himself in the sheets and suddenly remembered everything that happened the night before. He turned onto his side and didn't find her but he heard noises downstairs so he knew she was there somewhere, and it made him feel comforted. The sheets still smelled like her and he couldn't help but cuddle her pillow to his chest.

He finally decided to get up since it was getting a little late to still be in bed, he found his boxers and slid them up his legs before taking one of his pajama shirts out of his wardrobe and pulling it over his head.

"Goodmorning my busy girl," He said in his deep, raspy and sleepy voice as he came up from behind her and kissed her neck softly. She was making something delicious to his sense of smell. She smiled as he took a hold of her waist and turned around to meet his lips.

"I love your kisses." She whispered in between their lips touching. "But... I gotta get back to work." She said turning back around to finish breakfast. She was making them bowls of yogurt with granola and fruits. Benny let her do her job and turned on the radio as he sat down on the kitchen chair. He grabbed a cup of coffee and read the newspaper as he rested his feet on the chair in front of him.

The both of them ate breakfast in complete silence, like they always did. They didn't need to speak to feel their presence, they did their own thing. Frida was looking at funny pictures onto her phone since she didn't bring her ipad and Benny read his paper. His phone started ringing suddenly and Benny sighed, he was just enjoying a relaxing moment not long before getting disturbed.

"Who am I speaking to?" Benny asked formally.

"I want you to come get me!" Agnes started yelling as she sobbed.

"Woah." Benny said, widening his eyes. "I will come get you tomorrow. What happens?" He asked.

"No! You need to come now!" She sobbed stubbornly. "Mommy is pregnant!" She complained, summoning the whole house together.

"What?" He asked in shock. What a way to find out, he thought.

Filippa had come to take the phone away, "No more calling for you." She said sternly before taking over the phone. Agnes started throwing a tantrum and threw herself on the floor dramatically.

"No! I want grandpa to pick me up!" She yelled tugging at her mother's arm.

"Enough!" She warned. "Pappa, I'm sorry you had to find out like this." She continued nervously. "Please don't tell, mamma. I will tell her if Agnes doesn't get the chance before me." She laughed it off.

"I won't tell anyone. Congratulations, sweetheart." Benny said happily as he heard the beep, understanding that Filippa had hung up. He sighed through his emotions, not sure how to feel because it was a lot to handle suddenly.

"What does the girl have?" Frida asked leaning her arms onto the kitchen counter, she definitely heard the yelling coming from the phone.

"She had to take a nap, or something." Benny laughed, kissing her cheek. "Aren't we supposed to take a nap, like just about now?" He grinned, grabbing her bottom.

"No, not now... I'm tired. My hip is still hurting from last night." She pouted adorably. "It's been a long time since I worked out like that." She giggled against his lips. She clasped her arms around his body and rested her forehead against his as she got lost into his blue eyes.

"Oh I'll sure get you used to it quickly." He chuckled stroking her white hair while kissing her cheekbone softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

One Of Us By indy

Fanfiction

24.9K 648 41
Bjorn finds himself trapped in a life that he doesn't recognise, his decisions haunt him. Will he ever find his way home to Agnetha? Will she forgive...
2.5K 201 12
They broke up. They're hurt. They're two distant islands in a sea of emotions. What worse could happen to bring them together again? * * It's juct f...
39.8K 535 71
In 1969, Bjorn Ulvaeus and Agnetha Faltskog fell in love. They married and had two beautiful children all while being one half of a world famous pop...
4.4K 90 8
Frida, married to Benny, suddenly realizes she has feelings for Agnetha and can't stop fantasizing about her. All she wants is her. Agnetha, separate...