ICT Imagines 2✅

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests 💌
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]💌
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain Trip💌
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Strong Spidey
\\Note💌
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

Revenge

1.9K 123 65
By lovinuwasred

Set in an absolutely fictional scenario.

❁❁❁

MS put down his phone smiling fondly. Unfortunately Sakshi couldn't accompany him on the tour this time, it had only been 2 days but he missed her already.

He looked at the wall clock and his smiling face immediately turned into a frown.

Virat, Jaddu and Rohit had gone out in the evening and had informed him that they'll be back soon but it was already 12, where were those kids?

MS decided to wait for a while because he knew they'll come to his room to inform when they're back but he couldn't fandom when he actually fell asleep.

After a while his phone rang, breaking his nap.

"where in the world are you?" MS asked sternly as soon as he picked up.

"bhai." Virat said meekly.

"yes what happened? Are you guys okay?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"bhai, we're on a tree."

"What? Which tree and why are you there?" He asked in confusion.

"Jaddu stop moving, you're pushing me off."

"I can't help it, Virat is taking my space." Jaddu complained back.

"it's a long story, we'll tell you everything but please get us out of here. The watchman is roaming here and we'll be in huge trouble if he catches us. I have sent you the location."

........

*some time back"

"just do it Rohit." Jaddu hyped as he passed him the egg basket.

"you can do this." Virat joined thumping him hard on the back.

"do we really have to do this?" Rohit asked as he looked around nervously.

"didn't you say you're over her?" Virat asked sharply.

"I'm." Rohit defended quickly, "but throwing eggs at someone's house isn't the most ideal way of declaring that."

"this is the best way, trust me." Jaddu assured, "this gives inner peace like nothing else, ask Virat, he has done it so many times."

"yes and moreover we are doing this to be sure. " Virat nodded.

"but why? I told you I'm over her and I won't be going back to her." Rohit pleaded but all his calls for mercy fell in deaf ears.

"Rohit." Jaddu held his shoulder before staring right in his eyes, "don't you remember the number of times she has made you feel bad about yourself, the way she had ditched you for someone else and didn't feel an ounce of regret. The way the made you feel guilty about things you didn't even do."

"exactly, the least she can do is clean her windows the next day." Virat scoffed from behind.

Jaddu knew he was pumping Rohit and damn it worked, Rohit was seething in rage as he picked up an egg and threw it at her window.

" that's my boy, you go Rohit." Virat cheered, clapping his hands wildly.

Jaddu grinned menacingly before hifing Virat as the duo watched Rohit empty the basket.

"Rohit what in the world are you doing?" She yelled as she came to the balcony.

"returning all the eggs that you said you allegedly made but actually ordered from outside." Rohit yelled back.

Virat and Jaddu let out a surprise chortle, it was impossible to keep the sass away from Rohit.

"you're going to pay for this." she shrieked in anger.

"oh please, I have paid enough for the thirteen buckets of face paint that you use everyday and still manage to outdo Ursula."

Virat's phone rang and as he pulled out, a wide grin made it's way on his face.

"where are you guys? Rohit isn't picking up my phone." Ritika asked in concern.

Ritika was Rohit's manager, Ritika had a soft spot for Rohit but because he was already in a relationship she never confessed. Virat knew Rohit also felt something for her seeing the way he cared for her but was yet to realise. Now that he was single again and had time to sort out his feelings, Virat had made a mental goal to set the two up.

Everybody from the team and even Rohit's family liked her and he knew they would make a  dreamy couple.

Ritika gasped after hearing Virat's story.
"that's so bad you guys, you shouldn't be doing this." she scolded, "but now that you're there, switch to video call, I want to watch the drama as well." she giggled.

Virat and Jaddu rolled their eyes at her demand as Virat angled the phone to the view.

Her face turned red in embarrassment and she pointed an accusing finger towards the duo standing behind Rohit, "you, you two are encouraging him. It's always them coming up with these vile ideas."

"the only vile thing I see here is you and your attitude." Rohit scoffed.

"damn he's on a roll." Jaddu laughed.

Virat watched Rohit holding an egg in his hand and assessing if he should really do it.

"go for it Rohit, this is your time to shine." Virat encouraged.

"we know you want to do it." Jaddu added.

"oh God no." Ritika exclaimed when she understood what was about to come next but  Rohit had already aimed the egg at her.

Being a cricket player where accuracy mattered the most, his target rarely missed and today was not that day. It hit her square on the head and Virat's and Jaddu's one hand flew to their mouths in brilliant surprise.

"I'm going to call the cops." she yelled.

The trio's eyes widened as they looked at each other in alarm. They could potentially even loose their careers if the news got out.

An aggressive eye conversation took place between the three of them.

"one." Virat counted.

"two." Rohit continued.

"three." Jaddu completed as they ran for their dear lives.

"come back here you rascals." she screamed while trying to get rid of the york from slipping into her eyes.

"YOU DESERVE IT. BE CAREFUL DON'T RUB TOO HARD, MIGHT MOVE THE BOTOX OF YOUR FACE." Virat howlered at her.

"run idiot." Rohit laughed as he held him and dragged him along.

Jaddu noticed the watchman running behind them and immediately directed them towards a tree.

"do you guys know how to climb?" he asked the other two urgently.

"NO."

"good, climb up now."

"what? No, how?" Rohit questioned but Jadeja had already pushed him in the front.

"the watchman is behind us, we can't afford to get caught now."

Somehow the three musketeers managed to get on the tree and call MS.

.........

"Mahi bhai here." Virat said brightly as he waved his hand like a child.

"just when I think I know you people, you manage to surprise me." MS shook his head at the now sheepishly smiling trio.

"get down."

Rohit and Virat turned to look at Jaddu who smiled innocently at them.

"stop smiling and tell us how to get down now?" Virat exclaimed baffled.

"well I don't know."

"what?" Rohit whacked his shoulder in response and hissed, "then why did you make us climb up here?"

"I thought we'll figure it out along the way."

"JADDU."

MS sighed in exasperation before dragging his hand through his hair.

.......

"now would you guys like to enlighten me about why on earth were you three on the tree in the first place?" MS asked smiling sweetly as the three walked like kids caught in mischief behind him.

Virat narrated the tale for the second time and waited for the scolding.

"Jaddu, eggs really?"

Jadeja kept his head down.

"spray painting would have been a better idea."

❁❁❁

I hope you guys enjoyed it:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Time Travel By <3

Fanfiction

26.8K 1.9K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...
14.6K 1K 15
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...
42.5K 2.7K 20
~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team thinks so). Virat is adamant to fill Roh...
47.7K 2.6K 32
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...