ICT Imagines 2✅

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests 💌
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]💌
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain Trip💌
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous? 1
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\Note💌
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Mahi Bhai & Jealous? 2
Play date

Daddy Hundreds

2K 115 89
By lovinuwasred

I rewatched Rohit's 264 highlights today since seeing his game in this ipl is making me sad. I always wondered how the team's reaction and celebration would have been so this os.
I hope you guys enjoy it.

❁❁❁

13 November 2014

"I have a feeling that you're going to play well today." Virat suddenly spoke startling Rohit who was gearing up to start the match.

"are you saying this to make me feel better since I was out for so long?" Rohit laughed.

"no no I genuinely feel you'll do good today." Virat patted his back and then Jinks to wish them luck.

Virat smiled broadly seeing Jinks hit 3 fours in the first over.

"I told you, I had a good feeling today."
Sonu smiled at his enthusiasm before he focused back on the match.

Rohit played an entire over dot. Shouldn't have been a big deal considering he had just come back from an injury and this was odi, and odi's always accelerated slow but apparently some commentators did,

"all Rohit does is build pressure on the other batsman. Would have loved to see Robbie open with Rahane."

"Benstokes." Virat sighed in relief when Rohit's catch dropped in the fourth over.

Jinks seemed to be in good touch and even if Rohit wasn't playing big shots, he held onto one end while Jinks hit the balls across.
But his happiness was short lived when Rahane's wicket fell and Rayudu walked out.

"it's okay, you did well." Virat said while Jinks only shook his head. Virat geared to sit in the dugout with the padding done.

"Rohit shouldn't open even though he has been fairly successful so far. Opening doesn't come naturally to him and he is not a good player of swing as well. I strongly believe Rahane should open, Rohit should bat at 4/5 in the worldcup which suits his style better."

Virat fumed when he heard those words.

"let them Cheeku, you know how they are. We know what Rohit is capable of and what he can do. Let him play his natural game." Ravi bhai assured even though he himself wanted to give a befitting reply to who ever said that.

"lots of criticism for Rohit opening. Give him a chance folks, even with a slow start, he capable of ending with a run ball 100. This might happen today also."

And boy did it happen!

Virat decided he loved this commentator.

With Rayudu's wicket falling, Virat took a deep breath before walking on the field.

Big cheers as captain Kohli comes in.

" just do what you're doing." Virat said as they fist bumped.

Maybe it was the confident smiles and nodes that Virat gave from the non-strikers end, Rohit's game accelerated suddenly.

In the first ball of 23rd over, Rohit completed his half century.

Virat smiled at him before he excitedly spoke, "accept it, I'm lucky for you Sharma."

Rohit chuckled lightly before teasing him back, "yeah just like we Sharmas are your guiding light."

It has been over an year since Virat and Anushka started dating and it never failed to make him blush even at the mention of her.

By the end of 28th over, Virat was batting at 29 and Rohit at 72.

"this is what Rohit, Kohli and Dhoni are good at. Once they start going, boundaries will flow, against any bowling attack."

Virat held his breath as Rohit took his position to face the first ball of the 31st over.
His score at 99(99).

Just let Rohit score that one damn run, he chanted in his head.

" there is the hundred, with a single to the deep square leg and this is some celebration. Rohit runs down the pitch, arms held high, points repeatedly to the skies, goes down on his knees and gets up to soak in the applause from the crowd and appreciation from his captain.

He has come back and made big runs in the international game since August. "

Virat clapped as he walked upto his best friend to pull him in a hug.

" I told you I had a good feeling. " Virat pulled out of the hug and even though Virat had only spoken those 8 words, his eyes spoke volumes.

The entire dressing room roared in delight as they clapped for Rohit.

This game, this century was so important for Rohit to tell all those dimwits that he has in him.

"well well! Someone had commented that inspite of the slow start Rohit would eventually reach a 100 of 100 balls and he indeed has."

With Virat's half century coming in next, the best friends were happiest they had been in a while.

Rohit wasn't batting to reach a personal goal, he was batting for the team, to get as many runs as possible.

He was fired up and this was what India needed in their opener who was going to change the dynamics in the coming time.

As Rohit hit the six to reach 150, Virat clapped yet again with a huge smile on his face before hugging him again.

"benstokes nashte mein kya kha ke aaya h tu?"

[what did you have for breakfast today?]

Rohit's breath hitched as the infamous run out happened yet again.

Virat's expressions turned sour before he smashed his bat on the ground and turned to stare at Rohit who looked at him guiltily.

Rohit realised, with Virat's wicket falling, the need to score high was even more and that was the fuel to his fire.

"when Rohit scored 200 last time, Kohli was run out on 0 and then also Rohit was at other end.......is this some sign..."

Little did they knew, they were indeed going to create an iconic history of worst run outs.

By the time Rohit reached 197, Virat had considerably calmed down and was now holding his seat in anxiousness.

" its driven, will he get two or three? Oh, it's gone for four! He has done it-The first man to score a second double hundred in odis, and it's the fourth over all.

Double hundreds in Bengaluru and Kolkata, contrasting size of grounds but equally classic innings."

Rohit roared, contrary from his usual celebration style but maybe that's what he picked from his Best friend.

(The sheer amount of hardwork i had to do to just add this one gif almost made me cry😭)

Virat felt like he'll almost cry in happiness seeing Rohit bat like that.

"stop crying, you look like a 5 year old." Ash teased him.

Virat went on to rub his nose by his shirt making Ashwin push him away in disgust while Virat laughed.

"did you see what MS tweeted?" Rayudu came to sit beside them as he passed him his phone.

Virat grinned widely reading it.
Was Mahi bhai into tarot reading as well? Because if that happened, it would be insane!!

And it wasn't long before Rohit was scoring 250 with a four!

He swirled his bat in the air to acknowledge the eden gardens.

"meri kidney mein heart attack aa raha h." Virat exclaimed with a hand on his heart.

[I'm getting a heart attack in my kidney.]

Everyone was too pumped up to correct him or roll their eyes at him.

He screamed from the balcony showing his support and extreme love for him.

"a great way to say happy 150th birthday to eden gardens by Rohit the wonder boy"

"his timing with the bat is out of the world. There were talks whether Ajinkya Rahane, who hadn't done bad at all with a century in England should replace him as an opener, talk about reclaiming your spot."

.........

"I said in the Press Conference yesterday but once Rohit gets going, he is very dangerous. Today is the kind of day I can tell my kids I was there. I don't think this record is getting broken anytime soon. I was glad I was batting with him. There was a time when runs were not coming easily and Rohit will admit and I just asked to take his time. Once he gets to 70-80, he is almost Unstoppable. I'm very happy as a captain (and as a best friend)." Virat said all smiley as he went on to praise Rohit.

........

Rohit sat in his spot, still giddy with the happenings of the entire day.

His parents had called, his brother who always fought with him was crying brutally in happiness.

" Rohit meri jaan, aaj toh tune tabahi la di." Virat screamed as he entered the room dramatically.

Rohit chuckled when Virat leaned against him.

"I'm sorry for today." Rohit said after a moment or two.

"I was angry but since you did score the highest individual score everrrr. I'll let you go." Virat exclaimed pretending to be stern, "but don't do that again."

(trust me, he will)

Rohit's phone started ringing and a huge smile appeared on his face as soon as he picked up.

"MAHI BHAIII did you see the match?" Rohit's beamed.

"I did." MS chuckled, "and I have called you to tell you that I'm so immensely proud of you. That was some class, 33 fours and 9 sixes."

"you are? Really? But it's all you, if you hadn't given me that chance to open last year, I don't think I would have been able to do this."

"nonsense, I only pushed you up. You did this all by yourself, it's your hard work paying off."

Virat and Rohit grinned at his words before Rohit immediately broke into complain mode, "Mahi bhai look Virat is not letting me eat ice-cream, ask him to atleast let me celebrate this."

"but Mahi bhai he needs to stay fit to score like this in next match too." Virat argued.

"I don't think, I'm ever scoring a 200 again." Rohit laughed.

"trust me, you are." Virat huffed, "and you'll be regarded as the father of daddy hundreds."

"what the fuck is daddy hundreds?" Rohit ruptured in laughter making MS chuckle too.

"shut up Rohit, it's a genz term. You need to keep up with the trends."

❁❁❁

"team ne 264 score kiye?"

"nahi bhai, Rohit Sharma ne."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Inside ICT By <3

Fanfiction

53.2K 3.4K 36
⭐Book 2 in the ICT series ⭐Sequal to B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S but can be read as a standalone too. ⭐Instagram chapters with context from this book will be up...
8.1K 288 8
I'm just inspired by some idea I'm gonna pitch it here You guys can request it if you want any preference but no super senior and junior i kinda love...
121K 3.6K 61
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ 7 ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀy ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.... ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ.... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ... ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍy ʙᴏᴏᴋ.. ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀ...
20.2K 1.3K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❤️ *THIS FF IS...