Ejen Ali One Shot 2

By alanisurauthor_

This is my second book of ' Ejen Ali One Shot ' You are very recommended to read both or any of them and enj... More

Drink
Drink PT2
Past
Past PT2
Past PT3
Undercover story
Undercover Story 2
Ice Choco? 2
You
You 2
Denial
Denial 2
Cursed
Cursed 2

Ice Choco?

417 11 7
By alanisurauthor_

This will be Alilicia. Also, sorry, this time, I don't include kimsam🥹🤝🏻 - the author.

-

At the age of 22.

It was raining heavily outside, but both of them were bickering about something in the rain.

Pushing each other, sobs, tears with disbelief.

I hate you, Alicia. He said while pulling his wet hair to the back.

Why do you have to hate me?! I was there! She said with hand gestures.

If you were there, why can't you stop him? Answer me! Ali snaps.

Ali! It's already his fate! Your father's fate! She said.

If you have the intent to stop him! Nothing would happen like this! My dad is dead! Because of everyone else! He snapped, pushing her.

Then, other agents join to stop them.

Ali, enough!! You're being too much! Sam said.

Me?? Being too much?! All of you watched my dad die while I was in the jet flying to another location! None of you stops him! He snapped.

That's my fault, too?! My dad is dead because of all of you, and you blame me for it! He adds.

Ali! We did not expect that to happen! Rudy interrupts.

Do I look like I give a fuck about your expectations! You failed the mission! EVEN KILLED MY DAD! Ali snap.

Enough, Ali! There's nothing you can do about it!! Chris and Jet said.

Of course, I can! I could do the same thing to you! Kill someone you love the most, I will willingly accept my death sentence with no regret! He said, taking out his katana.

Ali, enough!! Rizwan yelled.

I'm done with this agent bullshit! I serve this country and all I get in return is my parent's death! Traumas! He said, letting out everything he kept to himself.

Because it's their fate, moron! That's what fate means! It's the end of their life! Rizwan said while approaching him.

I don't want to listen to your lecture. It's not useful in this kind of situation, keep that for someone else. He said, completely tired of it.

It does! You're just stupid and cocky! Everything you wanted, you do it yourself! Leon snapped.

Because, you, as the mentor let me drown by myself! All the agents look down on me! Either with iris or no iris is the same! Nobody helps me!

Once I get any better, why do I have to ask for help? I can help myself to get better, why I can't do that too?? You don't see from every perspective, and you couldn't judge that!

It's all your fault too, I've become like this and still, you guys blame everything on me! I bet myself that even if I died by any chance, all of you will still blame it on me for being clumsy and so on. Am I right?! Answer me, Mata Agents! He snapped.

They went silent, while the rain is getting heavy yet drizzled. All of them were soaked in wet in their agent's suits.

If you think I'm a selfish bitch, think about what all of you just did while I'm not there. He said then keeps his katana and walk away in the rain.

Where are you going?! It's raining!! Sam runs toward him.

It's none of your business! Fuck off! I don't want to see any of your faces, especially Rizwan and Alicia. He said without turning back, couldn't see their face after the pain they caused.

You- Rudy was about to burst but Karya stops him.

Enough. Get in, he won't be talking to you or none of us. Leave him. Karya said.

They walked in while giving a glance at him before getting into the building back.

While Rizwan and Alicia were still standing there watching him.

He falls to his knees, crying and screaming at the top of his lung. Putting all the blames on himself.

Sorry, dad. I wasn't there to save you. It's my fault, for following the instructions given by the General. He sobs.

I don't get to see you, while you got carried to the cemetery, getting buried. Being a part of the process. I'm sorry for being away. Away from you. He said.

While Rizwan and Alicia were still there, Alicia was tearing up since the beginning after Ali yelled and snapped at her about the issue. Rizwan did not give that much reaction, but he could hide his tears with the raindrops.

Then both of them enter back into the building, leaving Ali alone.

~

Comot. Are you there? Ali called from the tekno lab.

Right, you were dead 3 years ago. I was about to share my vent with you. He said then walks out from the Tekno lab while soaking in wet and the waters dripping on the floor.

Ali? Let me get you a towel! You're soaking in wet!! Geeta said in a panic.

I could do it myself. Carry on with your work, agent Geeta. He said then walk past her.

Ali, please. We are sorry about your father's- Geeta's words got cut by him.

Enough apologizing to me. I don't accept it. It won't gives a difference. Ali said and went gone.

Geeta only let out a heavy sigh and headed back to Tekno lab.

~~

What do you want? Rizwan asked.

Ali didn't respond to him and proceeded to the other vending machine and order for himself.

Ice chocolate, chocolate filling croissants. He taps on the screen menu.

Rizwan saw him ignored for a few days, it was nearly 2 weeks.

Never he be so mad, the longest was 3 days.

Eh, Ali! Come sit with us! We got a tea to spill! Kim called.

He ignored her, and act none of them were there.

It's fine, Kim. I guess he's still mad about it. Rizka said.

Yeah, don't take it to heart, okay? Jagi? Sam turned to her with a warm smile on his face.

She nods.

Then Alicia enters the cafeteria and sat in front of him.

Why aren't you talking to me or Rizwan? She asked.

But she got ignored while he was eating his croissants and drinking his iced chocolate.

Ali! I'm talking to you! She slams the table.

Because non of you deserves my concerns. He replied and gets up then leaves.

What do you mean concerns?! Alicia yelled.

He stops and turns back while slurping his iced chocolate.

With a smug face.

You and Rizwan are nothing to me. I'm done with you, Alicia Kheng. He said, with a smirk on his face while biting on the straw.

Then throws away the cup after finishing his drink and left.

All of the agents in the cafeteria were stunned after listening to him.

Bakar who just arrived saw everything and went speechless. While Ali was walking next to him.

Afternoon, agent Bakar. Ali greets him with a grin on his face while passing by him.

What the fuck. Rudy and Sam cursed after just hitting reality.

Iman and Kim smacked them hard on their back as they groans.

Rizwan and Alicia were stunned. Especially Alicia. She was stoned in her position watching him walk away, suddenly her cheek felt hot, and burning, and did not realize a drip of tears fall on her left cheek.

~

Ali Ghazali! What did you do to my daughter? General snap.

While he keep his calm and did not react.

I am official, done with her. That's it. He said, calmly.

While all the agents in the room were surprised.

You have been hooked on her for years and now you're breaking up?! General yelled.

Yes. I don't want her to keep a selfish bitch and a literal wimp, one example is me. So I broke up. You should be satisfied, General. The agent you hated the most is now officially breaking up with your precious daughter. Ali said while crossing his hand.

I never said that you're selfish or anything like that. Alicia and General said.

Do you want me to remind you or do you want to do it yourself? I don't want to waste my time. He said.

Oh, anyway. I'm getting out of this agent thing. I'm done with this bullshit too. Ali said.

WHAT?! They yelled.

Yes, sir. Ali Ghazali returning as a normal citizen or getting executed. Even more exciting. He said.

Ali?! What makes you do that kind of decision??? Chris asked.

Me, myself, and I. Because, I'm done for these many years of all things I've been through and my dad's death so yeah. I guess it's better to be a normal citizen. So I won't get that traumatized than being an agent. Also, I serve nothing to this country. Ali said then shrugs.

I want you to repeat that if you dare. Zain said while entering the room with the 3 pillar leaders.

I dare to do so, but I guess I won't cuz you've heard everything I said. Ali said.

Then Rizwan wanted to smack him down unconscious but he manages to dodge it and djin stops him either way.

Why? You want to stop because you thought we killed your dad? Your parents? Dayang question.

Yes. He answers simply.

All the agents were working and doing what they were instructed to. You can't blame them. Ganz stern.

Hahah. So, none of them got instructions to save my dead from getting shot in the head? Okay, I understand. Ali said.

That was unexpected, dipshit. Fit snapped.

Why is everyone giving the same answers and apologies??? I need a different answer. He asked.

What is your motive for leaving mata in the first place? Djin asked.

Says the person who tries to take over the mainframe. He scoffs.

If I could just beat the shit out of this kid, I do that. Fit and Rizwan said.

Zain shut them up and turns to the boy.

Ali, we know that you're very upset and mad at us, especially the agents who are assigned to the mission for not saving your father, Dr Ghazali. We send our condolences to you. But, you have to accept that, it's already written in their fate. I know it sounds unacceptable to you now, but I hope you will think again rationally and try not to involve your emotions. Zain said.

Okay. I will think about that. Again. And again. He said then walks out.

Ali? Alii!! They yelled.

I'll get him. Alicia said then runs out.

The others shook their head.

~

Ali! Ali!! Wait! Alicia follows him until the outside of the mata base.

Both of them got changed into casual before going out.

What do you want? He asked.

I have something to ask you. She said.

What? He looks at her.

Are you sure you wanna leave me? Cuz I see you don't really wanna do that. Alicia asked, seriously.

Only a fool will drop a girl like you. I'm not a fool. I won't drop you. Ali said with a smirk.

You!! Alicia smacks him a few times.

Ow!! Ouch!! It hurts Alicia!! He said.

Then she stops.

Hey, you're walking very near to the road. Ali said then he pulled her next to him.

Thanks. She said.

Anyway, ice choco? It's on me today. He said.

Really? She asked.

Yeah. Anything for you. But keep this between us only okay? Ali said, making a pinky promise.

Then Alicia does the same.

Okay. She said.

Let's get our ice choco there! Ali said, pointing at the cafe across the road.

Okay, let's go! She said.

Then they both went across safely.

~~

Hi, can I have 2 ice chocs, please? Ali orders.

Sure, on who sir? The guy asked.

Ali and Alicia. He said.

Okay, is this right? The guy asked showing the cups.

Ah yes. Thank you. Ali said while waiting at the counters while Alicia waits at the table.

~~

Both of them walk across the road when there's no vehicle after getting their drink.

Alicia, you just drop- Ali picks up something while Alicia is ahead at the roadside.

Yes? She turns but a motorcycle hits him the rider and he falls to the side.

The motor went upside-down, and the rider did not wear a helmet as it hit the head on the road and continuously bleed.

While Ali was flung and hit his head on the sidewalk, and it started to bleed.

Alicia was so stunned.

Then she ran towards Ali, while other passers-by called the authorities.

Ali! Alii!! Wake up!! She cried while shaking his body lightly.

Then his blood bursts out from his mouth, staining Alicia's shirt and his face.

Wake up, Ali... please. She mourns while pulling him onto her lap.

Not a few minutes later, 2 ambulances arrive, with some accompanied by police officers to control the scene.

Alicia hops in together with Ali in the ambulance, the medic makes him wear an oxygen mask and checks on his pulse rate.

While Alicia holds his hand, bawling at him.

Please, wake up, Ali. She muttered under her breath while kissing his hand.

~~

Where is he? Rudy runs to her.

Then arrives with Sam, Rizwan, and Bakar.

Alicia got changed into hospital cloth since her cloth was fully covered with blood stain while sitting in the ER waiting area.

Then she turns to Rudy, who was asking her.

T-there. She points to the room while shaking.

Alicia? Are you okay? Iman joins together with Kim to accompany her after the hospital calls Rudy for a representative.

I killed Ali. She said, while her tears starts forming.

Hey, you didn't. Kim convinces her while patting her back.

I did, Kim. I drop something that was mine. He picks it up and got hit. I killed him. She cried and then cover her face with her hands.

While Rizwan and Bakar wait at the ER door with Sam and Rudy. Waiting for a doctor to come out.

Did you inform General? Rizwan asked.

Sam nods.

After my sis, Ghazali and now him. What worst could happen next? Bakar sighs.

Patient, Bakar. I'm sure there must be something that we can do about it. Rizwan responds to him calmly.

Then agree with Rudy and Sam.

Meanwhile, Kim and Iman are persuading her that it was not her fault.

-

3 hours later.

A male doctor walks out of the room while opening his mask and his rubber gloves.

Then Rizwan with Bakar stand up from the bench and approached him.

Are you one of Ali Ghazali's family? The doctor asked.

Yes, we are. What happened to our nephew? Bakar and Rizwan asked.

Well, there's 2 news. Good and bad. Which one would you like to listen to first? The doctor asked.

Can we listen to the good one first? Rudy and Sam asked, joining Rizwan and Bakar together.

The good news is, we managed to save him, even though he's very fatigued after blood loss due to his head and other open injuries on him. The doctor explains then they let out a relieved sigh.

How about the other one? Bakar asked.

The bad news is, he might get into a long-term coma caused by his head injury. For now, we don't have any estimation for him to be awake by this nearer time of day. The doctor said.

I see. Thank you, doctor, for saving his life. We owe you so much. Bakar said while hand shaking him.

You're welcome, it's my job to do my best. Excuse me, gentlemen. The doctor said and left.

Where are the others? Rizwan asked after seeing 3 of them out of their sight.

They went for dinner, to cool Alicia down. Sam said.

I and Bakar will return, both of you stay here and inform us if anything changes. Rizwan said and they nods.

Then both of them walk away. Heading to HQ.

~~

How is he??? Alicia asked once she return with Iman and Kim.

He's saved, even though he lost a lot of blood and he might get into a long-term coma caused by his head injuries, the doctor doesn't have an estimation for him to be awake. Rudy said.

But don't worry, he's fine. Overall the doctor said, he will get into a normal ward. The doctor will push him there by 9. So, 3 of you can return and clean yourself, everything. While both of us will stay here. Sam said then Rudy nods.

I want to stay. Alicia insists.

Sorry, Alicia. You have to follow Kim and Iman first. You can return once you clean yourself. Iman, Kim, bring her back. Rudy orders.

Let's go. We'll accompany you once you return here. Kim said then Iman nods.

Alicia only nods, even though she's insisted to stay but after what happened, she agrees.

~

How's Ali? Zain asked.

All the mentors, HQ agents, General, Numeros, and other academy agents were in the briefing room except Kim, Alicia, and Iman, who was accompanying Alicia.

We had 2 news. Bad and good. Rizwan said.

What's the good one? Dayang asked.

He's alive. Even though he's fatigued due to blood loss on his head injury and other open injuries on him. Bakar said and they let out a relieved sigh and some smiles.

But, he will be in a long-term coma, after he gets flung and hit on the sidewalk hard on his head. I'm not a doctor but I'm sure, Ali got interior bleeding in his head which can lead him into a coma. Rizwan said.

How long did the doctor estimate for him to be awake? Fit asked.

They don't have any estimation for now. They will inform one of us of further information about him. Rizwan said then Bakar nods.

Can't we just bring him here? At least we could look after he and our technology are advancing more than the city itself. Sies said then others nod to his statement.

No. Transferring him is not an easy process. It's better to leave that to the professional. As long as nothing happens to him. Geeta and Cinco said.

How about Alicia? Djin and General asked.

Rizwan shook his head, and Bakar let out a sigh.

She keeps on blaming herself after what happened to him. Bakar said.

Yes. We can see the guilt in her eyes after what happened. Rizwan said.

Then Alicia, with Kim and Iman enters the briefing.

Are you okay, Alicia? Moon asked.

Pa, I'm staying in the hospital tonight. I don't care. Alicia said while looking at General.

What for? There are a doctor and nurses to look after him. Plus, he abandoned you- General words got cut by her snapping.

No! He's not serious about it! I have the right to take care of him! I caused this! She snapped while her eyes is teary.

Calm down, Alicia. We know you felt guilty about it. It was no one's fault. Rizka said.

My fault because it was my item that dropped on the road. If my item didn't drop, this will never happen! She said while a tear dropped from her left eye.

She had enough of being strong in front of other agents. She finally broke down in front of them, couldn't bare the pain and guilt in her heart after what just happened in the evening.

Then Rizwan receives a call from Rudy then he answers the call as a screen pops up as a hologram from his watch and connects it to the holographic table.

The nurses pushed him into the ward now, ICU, a critical ward. No one is allowed to visit him and he's staying in a private ward. Rudy said.

Where's Sam? Rizwan asked.

He's talking to the doctor about his condition and other further details. Rudy said.

Did you see him? Nueve asked.

I did. Do you want to see him? I'm outside of his ward. But only for a minute. Rudy said.

Sure. We want to see him. Ganz said then Rudy nods and turns his camera to the front view.

Rudy enters the room and points his watch toward Ali, who's lying on the bed in front of him.

They went speechless. Especially Alicia. She did not expect he was gonna be that injured especially on his body.

Rudy. Sam called from outside of the room.

Got to go. Rudy said then ends the call.

He might be gotten stitches back of his head and other spots too. Siete and Jet said and others agreed.

He looks very pale and there's a bag of blood hanging beside the water bag, adding new blood. Leon said.

What do you expect? He may lose about half or maybe a quarter of his blood. Ganz said.

Then Rudy and Sam arrive at the briefing.

Wow, both of you are fast. Khai said.

Yeah. His doctor got something for us. He asked me to inform all of his family members, friends, and others. Sam said while panting on his knees same as Rudy.

What is it about? Rizwan asked.

To be prepared for any possibility that might come beyond their circumstances and ours. He's too weak and the oxygen in his body slowly drops. Which can cause... you know what is it. I don't wanna say it. Sam said.

The others are startled by the statement, Alicia falls to her knees weak but luckily Iman and Kim manage to catch her.

What have I done... Alicia mumbles.

Fuck this shit. Rizwan cursed under his breath.

Bakar covered his face with his cap, silently screaming inside while he was sniffing.

Whatever it is, we pray the best for him. Positives that nothing gonna happens to him. Iman said and then agrees with the other agents.

I was hoping for that. Bakar said while wearing his cap back and wiping his tears off.

Alicia. We have something to talk about. Just both of us. Rudy said then Sam nods.

Others dismissed. Zain said and then all of them walk out of the room.

Kim, Iman. I guess both of you can stay. Sam said.

Oh okay. They both said and stay.

While Alicia sat on the holographic table since she was too weak to handle anything.

The police stop by and give us this, after all the investigation they've carried out at the scene. Rudy said passing him a zip-lock bag.

It belonged to Ali, his phone, and his wallet. Rudy adds.

You should keep it, also there is another thing they found. Sam said then took out from his hoodie pocket and gives her.

What's this? She asked.

We have no idea. But I guess you can open it. We were in rush and didn't manage to open it and don't even manage to change into our agent suit. Rudy said.

Then Alicia opens the zip-lock bag and took out a small-looking box.

Then she opens it and contains a ring. With a small note.

" engage or marry her if you chase her like you chase your dream every night -your father "

It's a ring. Kim said.

An engagement ring. Iman said.

He was about to get engaged to you. If you respect or honoured him, wear it. To show that you're his. Rudy said and Sam nods.

Okay. I'll wear it. She uttered.

His identity card and all of his bank cards are in there. I bet you know his PIN. Just need a few wipes to clean his blood stain. Sam said.

That's it? Alicia asked and they nods.

Where's his watch? Alicia asked again.

Oh yes. Here. They put it in different variations of zip-lock bags which is quite troublesome. Rudy murmured.

Then Alicia took it from his hand.

I guess that's it. Right? Sam asked while checking his pockets with Rudy and then Rudy nods.

Yeah. That's all. Iman, Kim, can you accompany her tonight and for a couple of days? Rudy and Sam asked.

Sure. We wouldn't mind. Let's go, Alicia. Goodnight both of you! They said while walking out of the room with Alicia.

Yeah, Goodnight. Love you, jagiya! Sam replied.

Goodnight, and love you, Iman!! Rudy said.

~~~

Alicia didn't wear the ring on her finger, but instead, she wears it as a necklace by hanging it on a necklace chain.

Kim and Iman were sleeping while Alicia is still awake even though it was 2.30 am. She turns on the desk lamp and is busy cleaning Ali's stuff from all his blood stains.

Done! She cheered in a whisper after she finished wiping everything and looks at the digital clock on her table as it showed 3.09 am already.

Then she caresses the ring while spacing out, remembering Ali's condition when Rudy showed it to them.

His head was wrapped with a bandage that covered his forehead and left some of his hair that made him look like wearing a hairband. Plasters on his left cheek and his arms were wrapped with bandages and he was wearing an oxygen mask. The Electrocardiogram (ECG) machine is next to him. Ventilator machine, monitoring system, syringe pump, and defibrillator. (*the only thing I could find on Google about ICU ward room)

Then she slowly drifts to sleep while her head on the desk was covered with both of her hands.

~~

A few weeks later...

We will push your friend to a regular private ward after we did some intensive observation of him and he's stable for now, also we have estimated that he will be conscious of his coma in about 3 to 5 months. Or maybe lesser than that. The doctor said.

Great, anyway, can he have visitors? Sam asked.

Yes. The doctor nods.

Thank you so much. Rudy and Sam thank him.

You're welcome, I'll excuse myself first. The doctor said and walk away.

~~

Alicia! You can visit him now! They push him into a normal ward! Khai runs towards her while eating with other female agents.

Really?? When?? She asked.

Anytime you want to. Rudy and Sam just informed us, both of them are now looking for agents Bakar and Rizwan. Khai explain.

I guess his health is improving. Great news right? He might be conscious in any month by now. Mika said.

Oh, about that. Rudy says that he will be awake within 3 or 5 months. Or maybe less or more? That's what I can recall. Khai said.

Ohh... it's good, right? But, we have to be a bit patient about it. Roza said.

That's for sure. The others agree.

~~

Ali... I'm here. Alicia uttered while entering the ward.

Then she pulls a chair and sits next to him.

I brought your belongings. That you lost when you got hit. Rudy and Sam passed it to me a month ago. She said while arranging his things in the drawer next to his bed.

I'll put it in your drawer... also, it took you a month to be stable to let me visit you. You know, I secretly sneak out from HQ to visit you at night even though just from the outside, through the window. But I'm satisfied and could feel relieved after watching you. She said.

While Ali is not responding but only the ECG machine beeping and other machine sounds could be heard in the room, including his breathing in the oxygen mask.

General, papa apologized to you, for accusing you to leave me. He forgave you for doing that. Rizwan got himself stressed, and worried about you and Dos felt sympathy towards him. Looking at her husband being so tense and stressed about you.

Your uncle went quiet. Distancing himself and often being silent with everyone. But once he heard the news about you changing ward, his face cheered as if there was a ray of hope.

Rudy and Sam become the most responsible person since you're admitted. They both carried your job and lead others and their mission. Even great, the others give cooperation and tolerated. They seldom argue like you used to argue with them over a small thing.

Pillar leaders will ask for a report every day from Rudy and Sam about you. Everyone cares for you, Ali. You don't realise how important you are to us, to me. It hurts to see you like this, especially when I cause this to happen. She said while wiping her tears.

Anyway, I wear your ring. The ring that you were supposed to propose and let me be your fiancee first. I wear it as my necklace. She said while holding the ring necklace.

Then her phone vibrated as she took it from her sling bag and saw the symbol.

Gotta go now. Wake up soon, Ali. I miss you. She said and then walks out of the ward.

~~~

4 months later~

Alicia never misses a day to visit him. Even though he's not awake, or giving any responses. She will talk about how's the day going, and how were other agents doing as if Ali was listening to her like she used to listen to his story.

Sometimes, the others will pay a visit to look after him. Even the pillar leaders and the General himself. Sometimes, Uncle Rajesh and Razman will send her dinner from Mamak maju since she will stay overnight there.

-

Ali! I'm back. Alicia pushes the door and saw no one was on the bed.

H-he's awake??? She stuttered.

Then she puts down her sling back on the chair and checks in the toilet.

Ali! She opens the toilet door but no one can be seen.

Then she closes the door back and walks out and bumps into a nurse.

I'm sorry, nurse. Do you recognise a patient name Ali Ghazali? From this ward? She asked while pointing at the room.

Oh? Ali Ghazali? He got discharged about 3 days ago. The nurse answers.

Alicia went speechless.

3 days ago? You gotta be kidding me. Why didn't the doctor inform any of us? Even Sam or Rudy?? She thought.

Oh, I see. Thank you. Alicia thank her then the nurse smiles and left.

Then she gets into the room again and took her bag and walks out.

While walking in the hallway, she stops halfway and stands in the middle.

If he got discharged. Might be his items were still in the drawer! She snap back to reality and went back to the ward.

She enters and opens the drawer. But nothing could be seen.

Did he take it together? Nobody knows about the drawer unless he opened it. Alicia uttered then she walk out of the room and headed to his doctor's room.

~

Knock-knock*

Come in... the doctor answers while writing a report at his table.

Doctor Ree. Why you didn't inform any of us, that Ali was discharged 3 days ago? Alicia said.

What? I did not say anything about discharging him and when did I do that decision??? The doctor looks at her in confusion.

But he's not in his ward? Even his belongings in the drawer were gone too. Alicia said.

Ah shit. Follow me. Call Rudy or Sam. Or both of them are even better. The doctor said as they both walk out of the room while Alicia calls Sam.

~~

He could be conscious 2 days before he discharges to make sure he's not weak to walk and gain his energy. The doctor said.

And I'm 100% sure that, I don't know about him gaining consciousness and giving him the decision to be discharged. The doctor sterns.

But the nurse I bump into told me he got discharged. Alicia said.

Ali might lie to her. Plus, he got no clothes together. He must be gotten out of the hospital with the hospital clothes on. Sam said then Rudy nods agree to her.

It's okay. How about 3 of you make a report to the police? The doctor said.

Sure. We will do that. Thank you, doctor, for helping us and treating Ali. Rudy said then he and Sam handshake with him.

Then they excuse themselves and head straight to HQ.

Why should they rely on the police while they're agents? They could find anyone but why not Ali? Right?

~~

HE WHATTT????? The others yelled.

Yeah! We even watch the CCTV but nothing was caught in the recordings. He's missing for 3 days! Sam said.

Maybe he walk back to his house?? Moon and Roza guess.

No. We don't see anyone. Both of us stop by before going to the hospital. Rudy said.

Wait. So no one was with him for 5 days. Because you mention about 2 days he's conscious. Jet said.

Wait. We were on a mission for 5 days straight. So no one was there. Chris said.

Looks like a new mission unlock. Mika and Rizka said.

I'll inform pillar leaders and General Rama. Rudy said.

I'll pass to numeros and fit teams. Others, to our mentors. Sam instruct.

They nod.

Alicia. Try your best to locate him since the phone is with him. Rudy said and Alicia nods.

~~

Any update? He must be somewhere. He couldn't just lost from the signal. Bakar asked but they shook their head.

Nothing. We couldn't find him. Fit and Jeff said.

Should I blame myself for not staying with him? Alicia uttered in guilt.

No. There's nobody to be blamed, including you, Alicia. Khai said and the others agreed.

Whatever it is, we can't stop searching for him. Dos said.

That's for sure. Doesn't matter how many years it takes us to find him. Rizwan said.

I'm willing to search for him. Bakar sterns.

Great. We should start it by now. Rudy said then they nod.

They leave the room and search for him in the entire city.

~~

4 years later...

Ali is nowhere to be found. All of them stop searching for him as they accept the fate that he has maybe gone missing. Alicia accepts her fate and his fate. But she keeps on wearing the ring as her necklace and sometimes on her finger.

There are some agents and guys who try to have a relationship with her but she rejected them and uses the ' I'm someone's fiancee' reason. To be honest, deep in her heart, she got a feeling that he was still alive, and the feeling is strong too. But she tries her best to ignore it.

~~

8 April 20xx

Alicia was walking alone in the street to buy a drink for herself from the cafe she used to go to with Ali.

She was busy scrolling on her phone and she was viewing her calendar which wrote his birthday, Ali's Birthday is today.

A slice of cake and a latte will be good. Since you're not here but doesn't mean I can't celebrate it for you. Right? She thought while walking across the street after looking there was no car coming.

Even though she's crossing the road, she's busy looking at the screen and not looking straight while spacing out from reality.

Without noticing a car is speeding towards her and big possibility the car won't manage to brake any time.

The driver in the car keeps on honking for her to move but she turns and saw the car speeding towards her and she's stoning herself right there.

Then someone runs from the path she was on and carried her to the other side they both manage to avoid an accident happening.

While Alicia is in the person's arms as the person put him down safely.

Hey, do you know it's dangerous to use your phone while crossing the road? The person said.

Then Alicia turns to him.

Sorry, I was- Alicia stop after looking at him.

Ali? Is that you?? She went surprised.

Oh, haha. I think you must be mistaken. I'm not Ali. He laughs nervously. Anyway, are you okay? He asked again.

Yes, yes. I'm okay. I'm Alicia. She said.

Oh, I'm Arlie. Nice to meet you. He introduces.

Do you mind um, we have a small talk? You look like someone I knew. Alicia asked his permission.

Sure. I don't mind. Oh, let me bring you to my cafe. He said then lead her to the cafe.

Then they arrive at the cafe Ali and she used to hang out.

This is where you work at? She asked then he pushes the door in and she got in and then him.

Yes. I work as a barista here. What would you like? He asked while entering the coffee bar and wearing his apron.

Uh. Latte with a slice of hazelnut coffee cake. She requested.

Okay! Coming up with a name for Alicia. He said while biting the pen cap and pulling the pen as he wrote her name on the cup.

Alicia watches him working, and she knows that she's not dreaming or hallucinating. It is him.

Then he place a plate with a slice of cake that she asked for in front of her with a cup of latte in regular size with a black straw.

Then he pulls his chair from the bar and sat in front of her.

Tell me about the person that you said I look alike to him. Arlie asked.

Not look alike. But exactly like you. Alicia said.

Really? Do you have a picture of him? He asked.

Then Alicia opens her gallery and shows Ali's selfie pic with her.

Damn, he looks exactly like me. Like a copy-paste version. But when did this picture were taken? Not forcing you to answer it. He said.

4 years ago before he involves in an accident. Alicia said.

Sheesh- that must be bad. So, how's he doing now? He asked.

I don't know. He went missing when I enter his ward. My family and I have been searching for him for a long time and we accept fate in the end. She said.

That's bad. I'm sorry. He apologised.

Hey, it's okay. I don't mind. Alicia said while smiling at him.

Then Ali's gaze change to her necklace where the ring was hanging.

That's a nice ring and necklace. He praised.

Thank you. Alicia thank him.

Hey, if you don't mind, why don't we hang out more and talk about this friend of yours? And maybe I will help you find him? I know people around the city. He offers.

That's great! Sure, it would be my pleasure. Alicia agrees.

Cun! So let's set a time for tomorrow... at 4, at the city park? He suggests.

Sure! I'll be there. Alicia smiles then he returns the same smile to her.

Little did Arlie knows that he's been so comfortable with a stranger is just weird. He has been friendly towards all customers but he felt this lady is very different. A different energy that he receives from this lady that he couldn't describe.

~~

Alicia. You nearly let the objective runs away. Rizka said.

But I manage to capture him at the time. She said.

We know. What were you thinking during the mission and spacing out during the briefing? We can fail the mission if you did that again. Rudy said.

Nothing. I swear it's nothing. Alicia said.

Alicia. It's been 4 years. Move on. Rizwan and Bakar said.

How could I move on if I found someone like him??? She snapped and make everyone silent.

Wait, wait. What are you talking about? Jet asked.

What do you mean by that? The other asked.

He looks exactly like him. Like the doppelganger. But he's not Ali. He's  Arlie. Alicia said.

Huh??? The others went clueless and terribly in confusion.

Iman, could you please bring her to Geeta? I don't think her brain's working rightly now. Rizwan said then Iman nods.

I'm telling the truth! She insisted.

Yeah, yeah. We know, Alicia. They said, done with her nonsense.

Then Iman brings her out while Alicia gonna proves to them that she's not joking or talking nonsense.

~~

Oh hey! Am I late? Alicia asked while sitting next to him.

Oh, no. You're not. I've just closed the cafe. You're just in time. Anyway, here's yours. Arlie said, passing a cup of cappuccino to her.

Cappuccino? Alicia asked then drinks it.

Yes. So what do you want to talk about that guy? Arlie asked.

Well um. He was supposed to propose to me and make me his fiancee but he got hit that day and didn't manage to do so. She tells.

Then he leans to the back and looks at her then lowers his gaze to the necklace.

The ring was the ring he was supposed to give you? Am I right? He asked, Alicia, nods in response.

Why you didn't wear it as a ring but necklace instead? He asked.

Because... I don't want to lose it as I lose him. I want to keep it close to me. She said.

Arlie thinks otherwise, she could keep it close as her ring too but he doesn't want to ask more. Afraid that she might think of him as a nosy person.

Anyway, did you tell to your family about yesterday? He asked in concern.

I did. Including about you. She said then he went surprised as he change his sitting position and look at her.

What did you talk about? He asked.

I told them that you look alike to him. But they thought I'm hallucinating or something and asked me to move on. She sighs.

Ah... to be honest, some people say the same to me. They say I look alike to that one late pioneer's son, Dr Ghazali's son. But the truth is, I'm not him. I'm Arlie Ghilson. He said.

I know. But It's not wrong to keep on finding him, right? He must be somewhere. Alicia said.

True. It's not wrong and never give up. I will help you to look for him too. He said.

Really? Alicia asked.

Yes, love. I promise. He said then pull her pinky with his pinky finger making a promise.

Alicia notices something. Ali knows about the pinky promise. Everybody does but Ali will pull her pinky with his instead of her doing it willingly.

Oh sorry, you're his. I shouldn't be flirting with you. I apologise. No offence. He said and pulls back his finger after realising what he did.

It's fine! Alicia said, shaking her hands to say it was fine and nothing to apologise for.

So let's start our first job which was, looking for your Mr Ali, and you will be happy. He said.

How about you?? She asked. Then he laughs.

It's fine, Alicia. I stay alone in my apartment and I'm single. He said.

For real? She gave the suspicious look to him, couldn't believe this fine-looking, green flag and charismatic guy are still single.

Yes. For real. And there's no point in lying to you. It would just waste my time and I would train myself how to do new patterns on our signature order. Arlie said then chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 11
One-shots, two-shots, and three-shots of all the LWA stuff that I've written. There's a variety of ships to enjoy. These are based off of dates of pu...
69.9K 1.8K 26
Ali x Alicia oneshots coming your way! For that daily dose of Ejen Ali. This includes Au's and Short Stories too!~~~~ [COMPLETE]
51.8K 1.1K 30
Since theres not that many ejen ali English fanfics I'll make one here it's been 3 years ever since ali joined MATA and during those three years he f...
4.6K 76 4
♦️ Inspired by the Vis A Vis spin-off, El Oasis ♦️ Zulema and Macarena's life together in the caravan - and not only! This is the whole series, eac...