Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter:15

86 5 0
By btsarmyforeverforlif

Some voice, talking in the air, make my brain awake. I open my eyes, when the sounds get louder, and found Minho looking at me.

"Your awake." I look around, to see where are we, while rubbing my eyes.

Oh, that so sandy, what are we doing in here?

"Finally." I just noticed Han was beside me. Thinking for a while, I remember everything that happens to me just before.

"Where are the things?" I stood up dusting myself off, and look around trying not to think about that Felix. "Don't worry, it with me." Lee know answered.

I stretched myself before sitting in between them. "So how was it?" I look at Han, and sigh when I recall the last memory again.

"Not good not bad." I answer. "Why?"
Just as I was about to answer Minho hold my hand, and pull me towards himself.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion, but he don't replied me, and move my hair from by neck. His face suddenly change expression to anger.

"Why is there an hickey on your neck?"

Oh sh*t I don't realize he give me a hickey!

"What!" Han move closer to me to look. His face show confusion, while Minho face show anger.

"Uhh.. a-actually-" I stuttered.
"Stop stuttering and tell us!" Minho's sudden shout made me flinch.

"Tell us!" Han shout after. Why are the shouting at me? I don't do anything wrong!

I press my lips together, and bite it after.
"F-Felix did it."

"What the-?" Han voice sound confused. I nood to continue, while gazing down.

"In the last world, he and my version, was married, so-"

"So you let him touch you!" I bite my lips again, when Minho shout again, and look even lower.

"How can you be so irresponsible! You let him touch you!" Tears come to my eyes, when Han shout.

"Why a-are you shouting at me-" Minho cut me off. "Why we are shouting at you! Do you even know what are you saying!"

But I don't do anything wrong.

"Are you a child! How can you let him touch you Yn!" Han shout at me.

"Did you just let him give you a hickey or you even give yourself to hi-"
That's enough! What is he saying?

My hand land against Minho's face hard, to shut him up.

"How can you say that!" This time I shout at him. "I don't! He forcefully give me a hickey! And nothing else!"

I glare at him. "At least you shout have ask for my point of view!" I don't look back as I walk away from them.

~Author pov ~

Minho and Han, look at nowhere in shock, they never realized what they said.

Han shout at her, because he care for her. How can he just sit still when he saw a hickey on her neck? He shout at her because he was worried that something else might happened to her, and he really don't want it.

On the other hand Minho shout at Yn because he was worried and..jealous.
He was jealous because he saw her in a man shirt, but he ignore it. But his jealousy hit him when he saw a hickey on the person neck who he like so much.

He can't stand it, he was so jealous.

'How dare Felix give hickey to her!'
'And how did she let him!'
'Why! Why Felix give her hickey! Why not me!'

All the thought were running on his head. But  he was really worried about her as well and now he feel really bad. He was indeed jealous but also relief that nothing else happened between them.

He was hurt, his love for so long, got a mark from someone else. She don't know, he know her from a long time. Nor did the third person.

Mainwhile Yn was now a little too far from them. She no more can see them.

She wapped the tears with the back of her wrist, before they can slip on her cheeks.

'How can he thinks of me like that! And han shout at me! I will never talk to them! They are not my friends anymore!' she thought as she continues to walk.

'I will tell Felix everything, when I meet him, he will scold them for shouting at me!'

Yn continue to plan her little revenge on both while stomping on her feet while walking, like a kid. She stop when she look around and found nothing but sand.

'Where I'm I?'
She ask her self and look back and front.

"Here you are!" someone hug me, from behind, making me startled. "I thought we lost you!"
Han appeared out of nowhere with Minho behind him.

But Yn was still angry at them, she don't hug him back and push him lightly instead.

"What wrong?"
Han ask, when she push him away.

She don't say anything but sit on the sand a little far from them with a pout.

"Are you still mad?"
Minho ask, in return she nood not looking at them. They sigh, to say together.

"We are really sorry." But she don't said anything.

"Look Yn. We were really worried that's why we shout at you, please forgive us now." Han sit down behind her, and wrap his hands around her. But she push him away.

Yn shook her head still not meeting there gaze.
Minho sigh and come Infront of her.

He put his hands on his pocket and say.

"So what should we do for your forgiveness?" She finally look at lee know.

"You will do everything?" He nood.
"Everything." She sit on the sand with leg crossed and look at them both up and down.

"What you want?" She smirk at Han question. "Kiss." They held a confused face, before asking.

"Kiss? You?" Yn shook her head with an 'aahm!'.

"Each other." "Excuse me!?" They look at her, before looking at each other with bewildered eyes.

"We will not!"
They shout. "You have to! You say you will do everything!" She whine.

"Everything but that!" Minho shout.
She make a crying face, and fake a sob.

"Y-you both a-are a liers!"

"Don't cry!" Han melt at her, and hug her. She hold his shirt in her fist and said, with her fake tears.

"I will not, I-if you both k-kiss."

"But Yn!"
Han whine, not knowing what to do.
"

Don't fell for her tears! She is faking it!"

She fake a sob at Minho's word.

"You think i-im lying!?"

Yn cry more, to make her stop both of them shout.

"Okey! We will, now stop crying!"
Yn look at them, slowly with her 'tears' and ask.

"R-really? You will do it?"
They sigh, Han answered awkwardly.
"

Yeah..we will."

Yn weakly smile, just to show them.

"What are you waiting for?"
Han stood up and walk toward lee know, rubbing his neck.

"Do we really have to do it?" Minho hopelessly ask, they both look at Yn's shining eyes and sigh.

"I think we have to."
Han answered and look at Minho's lips.

"Okey, let just think it a nightmare."
Han glare at him.

"Kiss quickly! I'm waiting!"
Yn yell, for them to hurry.

With a last sigh lee know and han lean In. Slowly coming closer, soon inches away from each other. They both have their eyes tightly shut. Like if they open them the world will destroy.

As they lean a little more finally their lips touched, in the light of speed they back off.

"Finally!" She enjoy her revenge, looking at the disgusted face of their.

Han was laying on the ground like he is unconscious, and minho sitting on the ground like he just throw up.

"I hate it!" Han yell in his almost unconscious state.

"And like it was the most pleasurable thing for me right!?"
Minho yell at him.

"I will remember," Han gasp for air like he was about to die. "To never make you angry Yn! You are the worst to give in for!"

"You are truly a little devil!"
Minho look at her, while she just laughed her heart out.

"It was hilarious! Hahaha! I regret not bringing my phone with me!" She first point at the air, then to them both, while laughing, like 'Did you see them?'

"You little!"

°

°

They sit on a circle, after doing whatever they were to discuss, further plans.

"Minho?" "Hmm?" He gaze at her.

"I been wondering for a while you know."

"You also wonder?"
Han laugh at her while she hit his shoulder. "Of course! I'm more intelligent then you!"

Minho smile at little at them, before asking.

"So what you been wondering?"
Yn again look at lee know and ask.

"Why don't we feel hungry?" He smile and ruffle her hair.

"Wait-that's Ture! I don't feel hungry since I come here!"
"See I told you! You are a dump!"

Yn insult him.

"I'm older then you! You can't disrespect me!" Han speak, being offensive.

"Because, this it not your world."
Minho speak preventing them from their little fight.

"What you mean?" She ask, removing her hairs from her face.

"Look, we are in a dessert right?" Han, yn nood at his words, "Do you feel hot?" They both shook their head. "You don't feel hungry and cold right?"

They nood again. "It's because it not your world, it's our world, the angels world."

"But I thought angel live in the sky?" Minho shook his head at Han's word.

"That's what human say, angels has their own world. In which not only angel live but also other creatures that only exist in human books."

"That mean unicorn exist!?" She clap her hand in excitement. Minho pinch her cheek with an 'aigoo'.

"Not only unicorn but, pegasus, vampires and other creatures."

"It's awesome!"

Han exclaim. "But are we supposed to be in your world?" She ask, what she wonder.

"No your not. But you are here to save your friends so.."

It was silence for a moment or so before Han break it.

"So, what's next?" Minho gaze him, before answering.

"The 3rd step is."

End of chapter

(Please vote if you are reading this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 173 12
"I want to see you again in my next life, and the life after that, and the life after that and forever," I thought to myself.
35.4K 1.6K 12
"you little bitch!" "i told you! i always win!" - completed -
94.1K 2.4K 40
"god why do i have to sit next to you?" "it's not like i want to sit next to you either."
13.9K 542 31
"Is it really not all true? That you only need me because I'm a rare one?" "I didn't say that kitten, you did."