Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
77. Fly away

76. Party

1.4K 70 4
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

Yoonmin returned home with the kids. "Ruby... Can you please help the kids get changed in their outfits for tonight?" Jimin said as they entered the living room.

"Sure, sir!" Ruby, their caretaker bowed. "Let's go Jungkook and Taehyung..." She said as she took both the boys with her to Jungkook's room.

"Jimin!" Jin walked to them with an iPad in his hand. "I checked the VIP guest list and it's perfect, no one is left out. I have to go home now to get ready... So please handle the rest yourself!" He said handing the pad to Jimin.

"Thank you so much, Hyung... I don't know what would I do without you!" Jimin gave Jin a quick hug.

"You're most welcome, now don't panic! And greet everyone with a big smile and good posture! Okay?" Jin said with a smile.

"Okay hyung!" Jimin huffed.

"Good! Let's meet at the restaurant!" With that Jin left.

"Oh Yoongi! I'm scared!" Jimin tossed on the couch like a kid.

"Aiggo... Don't worry!" Yoongi said as he sat next to him and kissed his forehead. "You'll be fine!"

"What if they don't like the food?" Jimin questioned with puppy eyes. "And-and what if they don't like the interiors???? Jennie would be so sad... And also!! What if the food comes out raw??? Everyone will laugh at me, yoongiii....uhuh uhuh..." Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's chest.

"You're such a drama queen, Baby..." Yoongi chuckled. "Nothing like that will happen, Okay?" Yoongi pulled him closer. "You chose such good chefs for the job and Jennie designed the interiors so well... Even Namjoon Hyung said it's good. Why are you so scared? Uh?"

"You know why I am scared...." Jimin spoke softly in his baby voice.

"Don't worry... I won't leave your side no matter what..." Yoongi assured by connecting their lips and Jimin smiled kissing his husband softly.

"Ew!"

"Kookie! You're ready?" Jimin pushed Yoongi away at once making the older land on the ground.

"I saw appa and eomma kiss!" Jungkook said out loudly. And Ruby couldn't help but chuckle along with the other workers at home.

"Sorry , sir... He ran out of the room. He was excited to show his outfit!" Ruby said trying to control her laugh.

"My mom and dad kiss everytime!" Taehyung added. "It's not a bad thing, mom said."

"Really?" Jungkook asked with curious eyes.

"Guys... It's not your time to discuss about kisses!" Jimin said as he pulled both the boys close to peck on their cheeks.

"Jimin... I am still on the floor if you can see..." Yoongi said with a grumpy look.

"Help yourself! We're busy here." Jimin said sassily and all of them laughed.

__________

Evening.

The party started, food was served, Jimin greeted the guests and food critics were trying and passing good comments about the food.
"Yoongi, did you hear? They like the food..." Jimin said softly as he stood next to Yoongi with a big smile on his face.

"Mhm.. Of course they will like the food. My wifey's choice can't be bad!" Yoongi winked at him showing his gummy smile.

"You're such a tease!" Jimin pouted. "But thank you so much for standing next to me all the evening!"

"Oh finally I got some appreciation for my hard work!" Yoongi sighed. "Now can we go try some food too? I am starving!" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded with a smile.

"Let's go!"

On the other side

The kids were eating together. Jungkook, Taehyung and a few more kids who came along with their parents.

"Wow the food is so good, BunBun!" Tae said. "You should try this!" He said munching on a donut.

"Um.... Taehyung, I think you should not eat that." Yeji said.

"Uh? Why?" Tae asked softly.

"Because you are already so fat!" Yeji continued. "My momma said eating sweets make you more fat."

"But..." A little pout appeared on his lips. "My mom says kids should eat more-"

"Yeah, if you want to be ugly when you grow up!" Yeji said.

"Oh my god!" Chan laughed. "Taehyung is already so ugly!" They all laughed.

"Hey! Don't say that! TaeTae isn't ugly!" Jungkook said with his brows frowned and Tae felt very embarrassed listening to all the bad comments that his friends passed to prove Jungkook wrong.
After a few minutes, Tae stood up from his seat being unable to handle any more of those negative things that the kids said and he decided to leave them and went to Jimin.

"Jiminie..." Tae stood next to Jimin with a pout.
"Yes, Tae-shi" Jimin flashed a smile as he looked at the boy. "Are you sad about something? You look sad, baby... What happened?" Jimin asked and Tae directly hugged him, he didn't cry but his sadness was clearly visible to Jimin.

"Aiggo my Tiger~" Yoongi patted his head. "Do you want to go and have some ice cream with samchon?" Yoongi asked as he knew that food made Taehyung happy. But the couple was surprised by what Taehyung said.
"No....samchon..." He shook his head. "I am not hungry."

Yoongi was taken back. "Oh..." He looked at Jimin with confusion. "Okay..."

"Then do you want me to take you back to, kookie?" Jimin asked and Tae shook his head.
They stayed silence for sometime and Tae finally spoke. "Jiminie, can I stay with you?"

"Of course, baby..." Jimin placed a soft kiss on his head and they got busy with their works while Taehyung followed Jimin like a tail.

__

The next day.

"Jimin you know, last night Namjoon said we may have to move abroads for business extension!" Jin said excitedly.

Jimin frowned. "Oh hyung! What are you excited for? I will miss you so much!" Jimin pouted.

"I know I know.... But don't worry, we'll visit you in every three months! Just like how Joonie does now!" Jin said with a smile.

"But still..." Jimin pouted. "I'll be lonely here!"

"Aww... " Jin opened his arms and Jimin hugged him tightly. "I will miss you too, Jimin-ah!"

"Don't worry, Hyung-nim! We're here to disturb you always!" Hyunjin said as he walked into the house.

"You brat!" Jimin directly threw a slipper at him. "You didn't show up at the party last night!"

"Sorry Mr. Min Jimin! I kept him busy last night!"

"Oh my gosh.. Look at you! You look like a kid!" Jin laughed.

"I am a kid.... Right daddy?" Felix whispered the last part in Hyunjin's ear to receive a slap on his arm. "I'll go talk to Yoongi sir then... Bye everyone!" Felix ran away.

"These men never change!" Hyunjin sighed.

"I know, right?" Jimin asked.

"Tops.." Jin rolled his eyes. And all the three laughed.

______________________________________

So sorry everyone! I am too busy these days 🙃 but I'll try to update as soon as possible!

I love you💜
Thanks for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
244K 8.6K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...
193K 8.5K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...
4.6K 330 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...