His World | F.M

By Hobibbymama218

Neveah is back and better than ever. Her new chapter opens as she begins her final year in middle school. But... More

characters
chapter one: neveah meets grativity
chapter two: neveah meets gravity
chapter three: neveah meets gravity
chapter four: neveah meets the new world
chapter five: neveah meets the new world
chapter six: neveah meets the new world
chapter seven: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter eight: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter ten: neveah meets pluto
chapter eleven: neveah meets pluto
chapter twelve: neveah meets squirrels
chapter thirteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fourteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fifteen: neveah meets rules
chapter sixteen: neveah meets rules
chapter seventeen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter eighteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter nineteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter twenty: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-one: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-two: neveah meets semi-formal
chapter twenty-three: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-four: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-five: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-six: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-seven: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-eight: neveah meets rileytown
chapter twenty-nine: neveah meets rileytown
chapter thirty: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-one: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-two: neveah meets texas pt. 1
chapter thirty-three: neveah meets texas pt. 2
chapter thirty-four: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-five: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-six: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-seven: neveah meets belief
chapter thirty-eight: neveah meets belief

chapter nine: neveah meets pluto

950 55 3
By Hobibbymama218

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah kisses Mochi's head after Jake. "Bye, my baby. We'll see you after school, okay?" The dog whimpers and rubs himself against her leg causing her to pout. "Awe, I wish we could take you but you're not aloud at school."

Carmen sighs, "Alright, Mochi. You gotta let them go, come spend some time with me." She picks up the dog and looks at her kids. "Okay, you two, get to school before you're late. Your dad should be here when you're back."

The siblings smile from that information, "Okay. I love you!" They said as they walk out of the apartment.

"I love you too!"

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Somebody read that." Cory points to the board.

"'History will be kind to me for I intend to write it' Winston Churchill." Lucas reads.

"And he did. Who's gonna write their own history here? What is history? I keep forgetting."

"History is time passing." Riley says.

"Oh yeah? How much time? Someone once said, "100 years from now, all new people.'"

Maya raises her hand, "100 years!"

"Wrong." Cory tells her, Maya frowns.

"You set me up." Neveah shakes her head with a smile.

"When should you guys begin to make your own history?" Cory asks and looks at Neveah.

"Right now."

Cory smiles. "Good. So, today we're talking about Winston Churchill. When the new people come how do you want them talking about you?"

"Nicely." Riley speaks up with a puppy eyes, Maya's face softens for a second.

"How long do we have before history makes its decision about us?" Maya asks.

"What if they're writing it down now?" Farkle adds.

"Doesn't matter. Chapter one: Introduction. Please read." Cory motions to his daughter who listens.

"'There is a comfort in knowing that history is fixed. You can no sooner change history than you can change the nine planets in our solar system from Mercury to Pluto.'"

"Ohhhh." The whole friend group says besides Riley who was confused.

"What?"

"Nice job, Mr. Matthews." Lucas smiles and points at the curly-haired man.

"What'd he do?" Riley asks him.

"He just showed us history books can be wrong. You can change history." Jake tells her but the girl was still lost.

"I don't get it." Eva pinches her brows and turns to Neveah and Maya.

"How can she not know?" Neveah and Maya's eyes widen and turns to Riley.

"Look at the bird!" They tell her and point to the other side of the room. "She doesn't know because she has us." Maya tells the other blonde.

"The Riley Committee." Farkle states.

"The committee exists to keep certain information away from Riley." Maya explains.

"Like what?" Lucas asks also confused with Eva.

"Everything, really." Neveah shrugs her shoulders.

"Listen, this committee can't protect her for the rest of her life. She's getting too smart." Cory tells Neveah and Maya.

"She's looking for a bird." Farkle deadpans and motions to his daughter who was looking at the other side of the room for the imaginary bird.

"Well, someone's gotta tell her." Cory says.

"You do it." Maya points at the man, Cory shudders and shakes his head.

"You do it!" He points at his daughter's girlfriend.

Maya sighs and slowly turns to the brunette. "Hi, baby."

Riley beams at the blonde. "Peaches."

"See, we've all been protecting you from something. You know Pluto?" Maya starts.

"Pluto? I love Pluo. Everybody knows that. Pluto's a little cutie-pie. The smallest planet with the biggest heart. I love Pluto so much, I would kiss it on the face." Riley gushes and holds her hands as if the star was in her hands.

Maya shakes her head, not finding the guts to tell her. "Not doing it!"

"You do it!" Cory looks at Neveah, who sighs and turns to Riley.

"Sunshine?"

Riley turns to Neveah. "Cherry?"

"Pluto..is..not..a..planet..anymore..."

"What's that you say?" Riley's smiles starts dropping.

"They made a scientific discovery that Pluto's not a planet anymore." Neveah bites her bottom lip. "Will you be okay?"

"I'm fine. I am too old now to flip out over something like that. Dad, please continue." Riley tells her father.

"You sure, sweetie?"

"Please continue." Riley says sadly.

Cory purses his lips before reluctantly agreeing. "All right, guys. So, we're talking about who we are now, and who we hope to be someday. How will we write our own history and decide what's important to us?"

"They found a 100-year-old time capsule in Boston last week. Could we do one of those?" Farkle speaks.

"I love that idea, Farkle. In fact, we did one of those when I was in high school. We were gonna see what became of us in 15 years. Wait a minute." Cory pauses. "We were gonna see what became of us right now! We were gonna go back and see how much we've changed."

Neveah and Maya frowns and glances over at their best friend. "Yeah, well. I hope some of us never do."

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"I'm back!" Shawn enters the Davidson's apartment with a bright smile on his face and his luggage in his hands.

Carmen sets Mochi down and stands up from the couch. "Why are you yelling?" She asks amused, Shawn drops his bags and walks over to her to pull her into a hug.

"Mmhh, I missed you." Shawn mumbles in her neck, rubbing her sides.

Carmen smiles, "I missed you, too."

"Where're the kids? They should be out of school right now." The man looks around the apartment, hoping to find his kids.

"They came here to get something but left. I think Cory gave them an assignment so they're at the bakery doing it."

Shawn pulls away slightly from Carmen but kept his arms wrapped around her waist. "So, what I'm hearing is...we have alone time before they come back?" He suggestively wiggles his brows and leans closer to her face.

Carmen playfully rolls her eyes and covers his lips with her hand, "Don't play with me." Shawn chuckles and lets go of her.

"I was kidding babe." Carmen hums not believing him, Shawn smiles before a sound of a phone went off. He takes his phone out of his pocket and furrows his brows. "We gotta go."

"Why?"

"Cory just texting me saying emergency." Shawn rushes out and made sure he had everything as Carmen confusingly slips her shoes on and grabs Mochi to put him in his dog carrier.

"What kind of emergency?"

"Don't know, he didn't specify. You got everything?" Shawn checks her over as she nods her head. "Okay, let's go."

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"How can they just do that? She works her whole life to become a planet and then it's just taken away from her." Riley sits next to Maya with a frown on her face, still upset from the news about Pluto. "Do our hopes and dreams even matter?"

Lucas holds up a buffalo nickel. "Well, in 15 years, we're gonna find out."

"A buffalo nickel. That's what you're putting in the time capsule?" Farkle asks him, Neveah leans her head on his shoulder causing him to smile and leans his head on top of hers.

"Yeah, my grandfather gave it to me for..." Lucas pauses and glances at Maya who was widely grinning. "Anyway, my grandfather gave it to me."

Maya shakes her head, grinning. "No, no, no, no. no, no, for what? Pappy Joe gave it to you for what?" Eva giggles.

"Don't call his grandfather pappy Joe." Riley scolds her girlfriend.

"It actually was pappy Joe," Lucas admits, Riley's eyes widens and turns to Maya.

"You knew that?"

"Eh, it would've been anything I said." Maya shrugs her shoulders and turns back to Lucas. "Why he'd give you the nickel? Why?"

"Nothing. He gave it to me for being a good little boy." Lucas mumbles, Jake smirks at him as he and Neveah knew the story behind the nickel.

"Just tell them, Luke." Jake laughs as Lucas gives him a look before sighing.

"Fine. I was a little kid, I went to a kiddie rodeo, and I was the only one who made it the whole eight seconds."

"You rode a bull?" Riley asks impressed.

"Well..." Neveah and Jake trails off, looking at the Texan boy who's face was turning slightly red.

"It was sort of like a bull." Lucas beats around the bush.

"Here comes funny," Maya tells the other three who didn't know the story.

"I rode a sheep," Lucas finally admits. Everyone laughs causing his face to heat up even more,

"It's a real thing! It's called mutton busting." Lucas pouts and turns to his boyfriend, "Jake, you're laughing at me?"

Jake's laughter dies down as he gently caresses Lucas' cheek, "No, baby." Lucas smiles from the pet name and leans into Jake's hand for a second before looking at his friends.

"I wanted to be a rodeo star. But, I got older and gave up on it." Lucas says the leans forward to put the nickel into the time capsule.

"Aww, don't ever give up on your sheep riding dreams." Katy walks over to the group and stands behind the two couples. "You go out there, and you become the best sheep ride the world has ever seen."

Maya gives her mom a weird look, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Katy smiles at her daughter and walks around, "As long as I'm here, I've decided to give out valuable life-living advice, like Corey, Topanga, and Carmen. So, you all come to me when you're feeling lost in this world and I'm gonna fix you right up."

"Nah, we're good." Farkle shakes his head, Neveah smacks his arm.

"Do not let your sheep-riding disappointment prevent you from dreaming dreams. As I look back at my life, the only regrets I have are the dreams I gave up on too soon," Katy tells Lucas.

Lucas purses his lips before smiling up at the woman, "Wow, thank you. That's good advice."

"Yes, it is!" Katy laughs then turns to Farkle.

"Hey, nice trophy, the Farkle."

"Thanks, the Maya's mom. It's my science fair lifetime achievement award."

"Forget science, you dream dreams!" Katy points at the boy.

"But..." Farkle went to explain but Katy cuts him off.

"Okay." She walks away.

"What just happened?" Farkle asks his girlfriend who just shrugs her shoulders and leans back into the chair after grabbing his hand.

"So, what are you three putting in the time capsule?" Riley looks at Eva, Jake, and Neveah.

Jake looks down at his lap that held a wore down blue stuffed elephant, "This. My biological mom gave this to me a few weeks before she passed..."

Riley frowns, "Why would you want to put it in the time capsule, then?"

Jake sadly smiles as he looks down at the animal, "For healing." He looks up at his friends, "I never had time to actually grieve about my mom when I was with Marcus...this would be a perfect time to do it." Lucas rubs his shoulder as Jake place the animal into the metal box.

"I have these," Neveah lifts up her medals from last year. "I want to be reminded of my childhood and what I loved to do. Whether it turned out to be my career path or just a hobby I grew out of...it will still be one thing I didn't regret." Neveah smiles and places the medals into the box.

Eva smiles and lifts up her mp3 player along with old, wired earplugs, "This may not seem important, but to me it is. Back in France I was a introverted kid...and I guess you can say that I still am," She giggles, Neveah and Jake smile. "In the future, I want to look back and see how much I've changed. If I'm still the quiet introvert who tunes out the world or not."  She places the item into the box.

Riley looks at the three with a small smile then turns to Maya, "What are you putting in, Maya?"

Maya shakes her head, "Nothing, no hopes, no disappointment." She looks at the brunette.

"What about you?"

Riley sighs, "I don't know why it's so important for me to care about something that's so far away. But, I do." She picks up an orange ball,

"I'm putting in Pluto."

"Well, it's small enough. Ha!" Farkle laughs then looks at his friends and girlfriend who gave him a look, his smile falters. "Too soon?"

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Topanga, you alright?" Shawn opens the door with a worried expression, Carmen calmly follows behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Shawn." The woman assures him and smiles at Carmen, "Hi, C."

"Hi, Top." The two hug and stares at the idiotic duo, they loved.

"Oh, then it's Cory, oh my gosh, it's you." Shawn looks over at Cory and sighs. "Alright. What do the doctors say? How long does he have to live?" He looks at Topanga, Carmen gives him a 'be for real' look.

Topanga slowly turns to Cory who looks away guiltily. "Not long."

"Alright, buddy. We are gonna do everything we've ever dreamed of and whatever time you have left, we're gonna do everything." Shawn tells him, "We're gonna go to your favourite restaurant, we're gonna take all the rolls."

"They want you to take the rolls." Cory says with excitement as Shawn leads them towards the door.

Shawn spots the shovels. "No!"

"Oh, it's okay, Shawn. I bought the shovels myself." Cory assures him, Carmen leans over to Topanga with a smile.

"Is this about the capsule, thing?"

"Yep." Topanga sighs with a smile, Carmen mouths okay as Shawn freaks out.

"Cory, pay the money. Have the professionals dig."

"Shawn, he's fine. Everybody's fine." Topanga tells the man, Shawn shakes his head.

"No. He's not fine. He called me over here, said it was a matter of life or death. He's not fine." Topanga and Carmen look over at the curly-haired man who widely grins.

"I had to make sure you'd come." He defends himself.

Shawn pauses and turns to Cory, "Nobody bye-bye?"

"Everybody whoop-di-whoo!"

Shawn holds the bridge of his nose, "Cory, I was busy!" He motions to Carmen who perches a brow up.

"No, you weren't." Topanga laughs at the woman.

Shawn playfully narrows his eyes at her before turning to his best friend. "Why am I here?"

"Cory remembered the time capsule from high school. It's 15 years, he wants to drive to Philadelphia to dig it up." Topanga explains to the man.

"Ahhh...okay." Shawn calmly walks over to the shovels and picks one up.

"Whatcha doing with that shovel, buddy?" Cory nervously smiles.

"I was in Philadelphia!" Shawn angrily screams and charges towards him but Carmen stops him as Cory runs away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2K 20
Everything Maya Hart was, Riley Matthews was not. "She was popular, I'm not. She has friends, I have a friend. She was beautiful, I am not. She would...
196K 7.9K 43
Everything changed on a cold winter night. At exactly 11:00 pm everyone got the call, Riley Matthews is dead. Grief, sadness, anger, filled the Matth...
4.8K 103 23
two old friends rekindle online. what will happen next?
13.1K 156 57
When Maya Hart receives a job opportunity, she is left with the fact she accepted to babysit Zoe Friar, her schools biggest fuckboy's younger sister...