The Cursed Lycan

بواسطة HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 12

18.8K 606 18
بواسطة HumbleSmith123

Months passed, and the urge to kill myself kept increasing. From dusk to dawn, I worked hard like a slave, and still they all wouldn't get satisfied. The mistreatment and bullying had become so unbearable and grueling that I began to notice that life was gradually draining from me.

I was everyone's servant, including the lowest omega in the pack. The royal pack house was like hell, with beatings and difficult tasks; then, outside this mansion, there was my pack, which was like a deep tunnel of doom. I was scared to step out of the house.

Almost every pack member who sees me starts bullying me, throwing refuse and dirt in my face, slapping and knocking me off the ground while everyone laughs and enjoys the show, chanting about me being a demon and a curse to the land.

The glaring pain from their betrayal won't stop jarring deep into my heart—I kept seeing familiar faces who were once so nice and respectful to me being the first to throw stones at me. It hurts. It just hurts so much and so intensely that I always wonder how I managed to get through the night and see the next day fully alive.

All over my skin were designed with bruises, cuts, welts, stripes, and scars, and I was more lean and sick from the suffering and hunger. My father had told everyone that I planned to use the Lycan prince as a tool to destroy the pack and everyone in it.

He told everyone I used forbidden black magic to create a lovebinding spell for the Lycan prince so I could control him as a puppet and cause destruction and countless deaths.

When everyone heard this, their hatred and disgust for me skyrocketed to their peak, which explained why each time I stepped out of the royal pack, everyone who saw me would leave whatever they were doing just to taunt and bully the hell out of me. 

I would never have believed my father could go to this extent of making everyone turn their back on me if I didn't hear him with my own ears. My father hated me for killing the Luna, which was his first mate, but it was never this extreme. Laura was all behind it. She badly wanted me to kill myself.

My father, Laura, and Scarlet seemed to have turned into monsters since the Lycan prince appeared and vanished, with me as their favorite prey whom they tormented at every opportunity.

Just like every other morning, I woke up one certain day, feeling feverish and exhausted to the core. My head was banging, and I could feel the hotness of my skin as it burned at high temperatures.

My sunk-in stomach still ached from starvation, and the legs that should have carried me out of bed to begin my housework seemed paralyzed. I was more like a dead girl, and one could only realize I was alive by the sound of my heavy and rough breath.

My eyes were weak and squinting as they tried to close while burning with hot tears, which didn't take any more seconds to pour down profusely.

My lips trembled, but there was no sound I could make, not to mention crying out. My throat was just dry, and everything was hazy in my mind. Death was actually knocking, and this was one of those moments in life where one would realize it was coming to an end.

I knew my end was near, and all I had to do was sit back and wait for it to take me away.

"We will...eventually..die." My wolf slurred and let out a very sad laugh. That kind of laugh that comes from a broken, hopeless heart.

Every word I wanted to say came out as a mere gasp. All my strength was gone. Recalling that I once thought I was a powerful hybrid because of those overwhelming powers when I attacked and killed my mother began to sound so ridiculous, stupid, and taunting to me.

The powers only came to destroy my life. Yes, that explained why it helped me kill my mother but never returned to save me from all this calamity that was plunging me into the shadow of myself. Even Laura told me she was afraid of that beast that helped me take away my mother's life, but where were they now that I needed them?

Gone.

Entirely.

"Let us end it now." I finally heard my wolf say these words that she had been yelling and shunning me from saying. All these years of pain and anguish, she had been the one preventing me from giving up hope and killing myself, which was what Laura badly wanted.

We both knew Laura was either a demon or one of their secret agents, and she was clearly here in this pack for a deadly mission. She knows what happened to my mother and is almost certainly the one who possessed her.

Since I couldn't die then, she was back to make sure I didn't slip her hand this time. 

"How the hell is this girl still sleeping at this time!" I heard her shout. Laura was awake yet again earlier than everyone else—to catch me if I stayed back on the bed after the alarm had rung, just so she would have reasons to have my father punish me more.

And today was clearly one of those days when she would catch me, but I wouldn't do anything about it. I was not going to jump out of bed and run helter-skelter in fear of being beaten like I always do.

The morning was the day I would leave this world. Laura would eventually win.

The door was kicked, and she stomped in like a madwoman—madness of anger, hatred, and frustration, as she had always been each time she peered at me. Just one thing she needed was my death, and it seemed like her time was running out and I was delaying.

"How dare you still stay on the bed now?" Her voice thundered through the walls and floor, laced with annoyance and disdain. She stood there, her blue eyes like a stormy sea, waving violently to drown me. The resentment could be felt in her aura.

I noticed how her face changed into a smug one with a wry smile curling her lips up.

"Do I have to repeat it, baby girl? There is only one way to end it all. It won't take more than 5 seconds and all pains are gone." She snickered in sarcasm, stepping closer and squatting in front of me, giving me a clearer view of the nightgown she was wearing—my mother's favorite.

"Why do you want me to kill myself so desperately that you do everything possible? Am I not already dead to you? What is the essence of my life right now?" I sulked, tears blurring my vision and flooding helplessly down my cheeks. My heart was racing and throbbing as I felt like I was drowning in an ocean of grief that filled my entire being to the brim.

"You aren't dead till your last breath. That was why your mother didn't spare you when you were almost dying. What is needed is your death, literally.." She whispered into my ears, grazing my cheek with her lips, and that was so irritating that I almost puked.

"So you knew everything that happened to my mother! What else are you waiting for before accepting you're a demon!" I bawled and began to cough because I just used a lot of my inner energy. I checked my palm, where I coughed, and saw thick blood that had sputtered from my mouth.

She snickered as she stood upright, looking down at me with a crooked smile that emanated evil and nothing else.

"I never denied being a demon, little girl. Yes, what would you call a werewolf that had sold her heart and soul to the devil and become the sex slave of the demon king for many years? I don't mind losing my sanity and becoming a demon for the rest of my life, as long as I get my heart's desire."  She snorted, her eyes blazing with menace and the deepest kind of resentment I had ever seen in anyone's eyes. 

"You don't love my father, and you are not his second chance mate. It was dark magic that you accused me of using. My mother died because of you! What exactly are you here for?" I yelled, clenching my fist as rage boiled inside me.

"Fool! What do you know?" She scoffed and glanced through the room as if she were looking for something.

"What mission did the demon king give you?!" I bellowed, and it was as if something was forming inside me, causing so much fury to swell inside my heart as I stared at her face, which didn't even look concerned.

"He sent me to kill you," she smirked menacingly, and I stumbled backwards as a wave of fear swept through my body.

"What? How and why? What did I do to him? And why will you agree to do that!" I gasped, and she scoffed, her eyes filled with hatred.

"Make it easy for me by giving up now, little girl! I can't withstand the sight of him anymore. I hate and regret every single day I spent with him, and for many years, it was a torture to myself to see him breathe and live happily after the wickedness he did to me and my family. It hurts me unimaginably. I don't know why he was so lucky to have a hybrid who would protect him. I would have used my demonic powers to destroy him from skin to bone, watching him die in extreme pain." She hissed, her eyes contemptuously fixed on me.

"What are you saying? Who are you talking about? My father?" I exclaimed in panic and was shocked. I sensed something deeper than mere hatred in every word she spoke, and it wasn't directed at me. Someone in this pack had made her turn into the villain. I wasn't her real enemy, but someone else was, and she was ready to put the entire Werewolf Kingdom in the east under the control of the demons just to get her revenge.

"Laura, who is this person you're talking about and what did..."

"Shut up your dirty mouth and strike yourself to death! Get the fuck out of this world! Haven't you had enough of my tortures? What should I do next to get you to give up?" She yelled frantically, her voice cracking with emotions as she clenched her jaw and looked away quickly, but not earlier to prevent me from seeing drops of tears fall from her eyes for the first time ever.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

928K 37.4K 45
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
1.8K 88 11
00. 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ] ❞ ❛ 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, chae writes ...
20.6K 935 34
Vincent should have been happy, not just happy but over the moon happy, cause unlike his brother who had to wait years to find his mate, he had found...
1M 25.8K 36
Broken by her Mate's Rejection, Alyvia ran away from her Pack and even left her Brother not knowing anything. Tired, Hungry, Hurt and Thirsty, Alyvia...