The Cursed Lycan

By HumbleSmith123

Ella was the alpha's daughter. She was the supposed heir and first female Alpha of the pack after her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final

Chapter 5

22.1K 652 51
By HumbleSmith123

"Mate!" My little wolf, Lena, screamed in shock and disbelief while I stood to my feet in haste, trying to understand if it was real or some kind of trick. Scarlett had dropped the whip and vanished from the room after the guards told her whatever he whispered in her ears.

It seemed to be very dreadful news, as that could be the only reason Scarlett would panic so hard that she would even forget she was about to torture me. Even though I was perplexed as to what it could be, I couldn't help but mutter a thank you to the guard, who had just saved me from a torturous torment.

"Didn't you hear Scarlett mention Lycan just now?" My wolf chimed with a frightened voice, and my jaw dropped as it dawned on me what had been the reason for her fear. A Lycan had come into our pack, and it was doom and calamity for us.

Lycans are evil and more powerful. advanced in all skills that we aren't any match for them, not even ten werewolves could defeat one common Lycan in a battle.

I rushed out of the room, hugging my half naked body with my arms as I made my way to my room through the hallways, sprinting recklessly as my cheeks flushed red in shame and anger.

The guards outside were feeding their eyes with my body, and it couldn't stop crawling on my skin as I ran harder, just as hard as my legs could carry me. No matter what had happened in my life, it didn't change the fact that I was the alpha's daughter. The royalty was still in my blood.

The royal packhouse was built as a three-story building, and each floor has very long hallways with rooms that are connected by stairs. While the palace was on the second floor, my room was on the first.

The bathroom where the guards had taken me was on the last floor of the three storey building of the palace, so I had to descend down to the first floor to reach mine, which means I would cross the palace hall room passage.

Just as I got to the second-floor hallway, everywhere was dead silent, like there was no soul in there. It was like everyone left or was warned to keep their mouth shut. There were no guards around there like always, and this was strange and confusing.

I tiptoed and moved quietly to avoid breaking whatever silence rule that was passed, if there was any at all. As I drew closer to the door of the palace, which was the last room before the stairs that led down, I smelled my mate's comforting and overwhelming sweet scent again, but this time it was too potent and stronger than before.

It swoozed into my nostrils, filling my entire being, and completely took over my head in such an incredible way that I stood transfixed in a daze for a brief moment, feeling an enthralling sensation all over my skin.

"Our mate is inside the palace. The man we had been waiting for to rescue us from the hell bound hole. Meeting our mate means the end of our suffering because he will love us and take us out of here! We are very lucky!" My wolf, chirped and leapt in excitement, bouncing inside me as I beamed, and it was like I was hypnotized by my mate's scent as I ran wildly to my room, pick up a gown from the cloth rack, I can't even tell the color or how good or bad the dress was as I sped back, heading my way into the palace.

I had forgotten about the strange silence and Scarlett's fear of a Lycan presence in the pack. My brain went blank over all these, and all I was thinking about was my mate. Meeting him and burying myself into his arms while we experience the overwhelming feelings of our love bond.

Dad said I would never have a mate because I was cursed, as he believed, but he was clearly wrong. Today, he'd see that I was just like any other wolf. A she wolf who found her mate at the age of 18 and would live happily ever after with the fated one made for me by the moon goddess.

It was until I pushed open the palace door that I returned to my senses. It was at that moment, when I was standing in front of everyone, that the danger I had put myself in dawned on me. Not just danger, but a suicidal move. Now I understood why everyone was silent; I understood why Scarlett trembled like a small child who had seen a monster.

Maybe I should have gone straight to my room and hidden myself. I shouldn't have shown myself here, that would have saved me from this. But the most dreadful part was yet to come.

"He is our..mate??" My wolf stammered in horror, and I myself began to pray the floor would open and swallow me, especially when he raised his head and stared straight into my eyes with those glowing red eyes of his that were no different from those of a monster.

His beast form, which was half human and half wolf, was so huge and terrifying that I started sweating and shivering at the terrifying sight, but the mate's enchanting smell kept coming from his body. He was my mate! A Lycan as a mate for a werewolf? What joke is the moon goddess playing?

The dreadful beast was sitting on my father's throne while others, including my dad, lay on their stomachs on the floor in prostration and fear.

Our eyes were locked, and I could see him squint at me confusedly, scanning me from head to toe like he was trying to fish out something. I was supposed to bow like others because, at the corner of my eye, I could see my father giving me signs to go down, but I don't know why it appeared so hard for me.

He was my mate after all, and my heart was racing for whoever he was. Even as a Lycan, I wasn't afraid at all. Instead, I wanted to run into his arms for safety. He was my hope, and dad was only concerned about the pack and not me.

Just at that very moment, he shifted back to his human form so swiftly and magically that I couldn't help admiring it, but what took me aback in awe was the drop-dead gorgeous and charming young man I saw in front of me in his natural form.

His appearance made my heart twitch and skip a beat as a sharp gasp slipped my lips, and my eyes became wet instantly as I began to drool and blink dreamily at him.

He was alluring and seductive, with his tanned skin and curly golden brown hair that hung and scattered over his chiseled jaw and beautiful eyes that were now ocean blue. He was dressed in a gray royal robe with orbs and pearls, giving him the appearance of a Greek god.

"Who is this dirty pig?" I heard his voice for the first time, and couldn't even recognize the hatred in it, all I heard were guttural sounds that were pleasing to my ears.

"We are mates...." I shrieked excitedly at him through the mind link that I had quickly used the mate connection between us to create.

I was grinning from ear to ear, slowly approaching him, but all my joy at finally finding my mate was dashed as he snarled and jumped up from the throne, rage burning in his eyes as he glared at me.

I saw him rise from the throne in a flash and rush at me with a powerful simultaneous blow that struck my stomach and shot a very sharp, raging pain in me, flinging me to the wall and crashing back to the floor.

I let out a screech as my eyes burned and poured down tears while I clutched my stomach and clenched my teeth as it hurt so intensely that I thought my life would seep away from me, but my mate doesn't seem to be done with me.

Shockingly, I saw him lift his heavy, rough boot and slam it down on my face, only to be lucky enough to be quicker to dodge it, allowing him to hit the floor instead, and my eyes widened in horror as I saw the tiled floor crack at the force of his feet.

Great fear waved through me like a stormy sea, and at that point, I was shaken beyond imagination, as all I could do was sit up and stare bewildered at my handsome mate, whom I couldn't recognize anymore.

He snarled at me like a hungry lion that was chasing a prey that was about to escape.

I was the prey. His mate was the prey, and just now, he almost crushed my face! Was I dreaming just now ?

"I don't want to hear that word "mate" from anyone!" He thundered at me through mind link, and I began to nod continuously, dragging my weak self back in terror as he took a few steps closer.

"I swear, I won't say that again. I am so sorry. Please don't hit me. Don't kill me. I apologize for my stupidity. Please..." As the punch on my stomach shot more throbbing pain around it, I continued to blubber.

I couldn't imagine how it would feel to have any more hits from him. I might die instantly.

He halted his pace toward me and stared down at me for a few seconds.

"Then there is no issue, as long as you don't mention that." He faked a smile and turned, walking back to the throne.

"Everyone can take their seats. I have few things to say." He spoke curtly, with so much authority and power in his voice.

His aura was like no other. The unimaginable strength he possessed could be felt from every word he spoke, but my heart was crushed with terrible pain as I watched him hopelessly while the mate smell battered my nostrils.

After so many years of looking forward to my mate as my Savior, I finally found the devil as a mate-he was someone who would kill me if I called him my mate. Someone who called me a dirty pig with contempt in his voice. He was one of those vicious Lycans, which my mother had warned me to avoid because they were monsters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 3K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
111K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
482K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
40.4K 4.4K 50
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...