I'm a villainous in a Otome G...

By KiraMeong

"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga... More

Our pretty cover~ (introduction❤)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Your opinion?
New book

Chapter 41

571 36 14
By KiraMeong

The sunlight streams in through the large windows in the hallway. My friends and I walk over to the concrete and marble floor.

Yes, Nanami was with us as well. As we mumble to each other, our heels can be heard hitting the floor.

"Oh yea, when will my room being fix? I have waited for like- idk how long but it's long!" I complained as i sighed with my palm on my face.

"Oh don't be impatient, our council members are also examine some stuff and they often give me something from your room to.. well, to make sure it's safe..." Horika had a sly grin on her face.

I just stare at her, unsure what she was saying. Shikari then smiled and hit Horika on the head with her hand.

"I felt sorry that Lady Martina had a weird friend like this lady" Shikar's fist was balled up.

Then a student approached us with a box. They were wearing an apron and had flour on their cheek.

"Hello Lady Martina! Sorry for interrupting but.. can you tried one of my pastries i make? I want to give to our teacher but i want someone to taste it, since you have a good taste.." remarked the student, opening the box.

There are cheese tart-looking pastries in the box. The pastries had something like cream smothered on top of them.

"HOLY- Ehem...It look delicious" i clearly drooling looking at the pastries.

"Yea but be careful, it can-"

I quickly grab one of the pastries and shove it into my mouth while they were talking.

I felt a burst of happiness within me, and the sweetness is perfect.

Everything about it is flawless! When they saw me eating the pastries, they was speechless.

"Yea this is perfect! The teacher gonna love it!" I said with full mouth.

Everyone near me are staring at me in shock.

"Wut?"

"Um.. actually, you should take.. this one. Not that one" said the student.

They are pointing to the same pastries, but the colour is more pale. I tilt my head, what's the difference?

"But it's the same right?" I said with confused face."

"Oh gosh you're stupid, Martina! The one you eat had alcohol in it!" Nanami said as she hold my shoulder and shake me violently.

"Al.. WHAT??! Who the hell make an pastries that have alcohol in it!?" I start to panic.

"Well.. the teacher want it.." The student simply left, not wanting to be blamed.

I begin to lose focus from staring at them as they vanish without a trace. Shikari cupped my cheek to keep my gaze fixed on her and force me to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Lady Martina, did you feel dizzy?!" She asked worryingly.

"No.. i don't, but.. everything is blurry!~" i blurt out.

My eyes are moving very slowly and my vision is becoming blurry. Shikari's icy touch feels so good on my hot face.

I reach up and grab both of her wrists, leaning in and snuggling my hot face against her cold hands.

Shikari's face has turned bright red as she was taken aback by my actions.

"M-martina!? W-what are you...!" She stutter out.

"Your handdd... So cold and comfyy.." i mumble.

...

Lady Martina's hot face had now taken over my hand. Her gaze appears to wander elsewhere, but she keeps her face in my hand.

Her eyes look glossy and float around the room as she surveys our surroundings.

Her lovely and soft cheeks are crimson, and her body wobbles.

Her peach-colored lips and mouth hang open slightly. I can feel the other's gaze on us.

"What is the romantic scene?? I should be the one to give her my cold hand!" Horika complain in jealousy.

"Um no, it's supposed to be me, dumbass" Nanami argue with Horika

Asuka meanwhile just stare at us with speechless expression.

"I think we should bring Lady Martina to the bed..." Asuka said.

We then slowly look at her in disbelief. Bed?

"I-I MEAN- L-LET HER REST IN THE BED!" Asuka said when she think back how she's saying it.

We breathed a sigh of relief and agreed to bring her to my dorm. She's walking like she's on a moving boat as we help her to her dorm.

We let Nanami hold her because she is the perfect height to assist her in standing up.

Even so, she'll continue to stumble.

She is now clinging to Nanami by tightly hugging her waist. Nanami's face has turned crimson, similar to Martina's, but brighter.

"Wherre are we goin...?~" Lady Martina mumble with a pout.

"T-to Shikari room, stupid.." Nanami replied.

"Whhyyyy!" She said.

"You definitely need a rest, Martina." Horika said and sighed.

"Hmph...."

We finally arrived at Shikari dorm and attempted to free Lady Martina from holding Nanami.

"She's really troublesome when she's drunk.." Horika sighed.

We finally managed to break her grip on Nanami and lay her down on the bed. Lady Martina was pouting while hugging a pillow.

"Can i jump out the windoww.?"

"No"

"Meany....." Lady Martina is acting like a child... Is she the childish drunk type?

"To be honest, she look more cuter like this" Horika giggled with a smirk.

"I have to agree...but she's still look stupid" Nanami said with slight red on her cheek.

"Hey since she's sober now, what if we ask her who she loved the most?" Horika said with a sly grin.

In shock, we turn to look at Horika. I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad idea. But it does sound... intriguing...

"I bet she said it's me!" Nanami brag.

"Nah, it's me." Horika replied.

"L-lets just ask her.." Asuka tries to stop them from arguing more.

"Lady Martina, who do you love the most..?" I ask directly because I'm sick of waiting.

Her gaze then shifted away from us, and she wore a puzzled expression. She sat up on the bed, wobbly, and smiled.

"I love.. alllll of you!" She said while pointing her finger at us.

Our face all went red and Horika burst out laughing.

"Oh dear, that's unexpected~" Horika said with a smirk.

"I'm pretty sure she just said that cuz she's drunk.." Nanami huffed with red face.

"D-does she want to be like her M-mother..?" Asuka said with red cheek.

"No.. perhaps she meant in friend way.." i said which lower their expectations.

"Yea.. maybe, but I'm for sure won't share her with y'all." Horika said.

"Hell nah" Nanami glared at him.

I just stood there watching them argue and looking at Lady Martina, who had fallen asleep. She must have felt dizzy when she awoke... I'll get some water ready for her.
_________________________

If a man isn't worthy, go for his sister~
- Hera Mendeleev

Literally my fav qoute ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 119
Hameru Matasoto was a very cheerful and stubborn girl, she has no sense of direction and always seemed to get lost. Ah, what a predicament. She never...
262K 8.7K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
172K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...