Devil Doesn't Bargain

De marveltribrid21

MALE READER! Y/N Adams is known for his bad behaviour in college but no one can change him so he's transferre... Mais

Y/N Adams Bio
Prologue
Professor Johansson
Classes
Party Problems
The Truth
Mother vs Mom
Whatever It Takes
The Saboteurs
Taken
Cold Case
Found
What Are We?
Unexpected
Shattered Hearts
Guess Who's Back
First Night Back
Hickeys and Moving in
First Time
Epilogue

Not Over Yet

439 14 5
De marveltribrid21

The others look at Scarlett confused after she randomly sits up and looks at Y/N saying his name. Lizzie walks over to her best friend.

"He's gone Scar, he can't hear you."

Scarlett looks at Y/N, looking for any sign that he is still there, that they still have a chance to start something. 

"I thought I heard his heartbeat."

She puts her head against his chest but hears nothing making her tear up. Lizzie helps her up before rubbing Y/N's hand.

"Goodbye sweetie."

Just as she moves her hand, his finger twitches against her hand. She looks at him.

"Y/N?"

His finger twitches again. She puts her head on his chest, nothing. She sighs before the rhythm of his heart beating reaches her ear. 

"Someone get a nurse!"

The others, not knowing what is happening decide to call in the nurse who walks in looking at them. 

"He's alive."

"That's not possible, he's dead. We turned off the machine, he flatlined."

Two of his fingers now twitch into Lizzie's hand.

"His hand is twitching. Just turn on the heart monitor machine."

The nurse sighs but carries out the request regardless of thinking it's false hope. She attaches some wires to him, nothing.

"See, he's-"

The familiar beep of the heart monitor reaches all of their ears as they walk over to Lizzie and Scarlett.

"T-that's not possible."

"Our boy is pretty good at beating the impossible."

Lizzie and Robbie smile at each other when the nurse calls in some doctors as they check his vitals. 

"He's stable. Y/N can you hear us?"

Two fingers hit Lizzie's hand.

"His fingers twitched."

"Can you move anything else? Once for yes twice for no."

His fingers hit her hand twice.

"He might regain consciousness over time but for now he's lucky to be alive."

The doctors and nurses leave the room as the others stand around. 

"How is he alive? He flatlined."

"No idea. One minute he's gone then Scarlett kissed him and-"

Lizzie cuts herself off turning to look at Scarlett who looks at her confused before she looks at Y/N.

"Did you just come back cause she kissed you?"

His finger twitches once making her chuckle as she shakes her head. 

"Of course you did."

She moves his hair from his face kissing his forehead. 

"Don't scare us like that again."

"I'm so kicking his ass when he regains consciousness."

They all laugh at Florence before they watch one of his fingers reach around Lizzie's while the other reaches away. They look down seeing Scarlett's hand just out of reach. 

Scarlett moves her hand closer and his finger reaches around hers, holding both Lizzie and Scarlett's fingers. 

"Always a mama's boy."

Lizzie smiles at Robbie who returns it. His finger twitches against her finger before pointing in the direction of where Sir Waddles lays.

"You want him near your face baby?"

His finger twitches and she moves him by his face, the soft fur tickling his face. 

Two months later, Y/N has gained the ability to move his body but is yet to open his eyes or talk. Scarlett is sitting by his bed holding his hand reading to him while Lizzie and Robbie are out getting food. 

While she reads she doesn't notice his eyes fluttering open, blinking to deal with the new found light. He tilts his head in her direction admiring her face, he tries to speak but his throat hurts. 

He reaches up to touch her face turning her head to look at him. She smiles at him before her eyes widen once she notices his eyes open.

"Oh my god you can open your eyes now."

He nods his head before pointing at his throat.

"What, is it sore?"

He nods his head before trying to reach for the water. Scarlett hands it to him and he drinks the water, some dribbling down onto his chest. She wipes it away with a tissue as he swallows.

"Thanks," he whispers, his voice hoarse. 

"No problem. Look at you talking and all already."

He lightly chuckles before drinking more water till he finishes the bottle. 

"Can you get more?"

"Of course."

She kisses his head before leaving the room to get him more water. Lizzie and Robbie come back not noticing Y/N is looking directly at them.

"Hey sweetie."

They start putting the food down.

"Hi mom."

They both stop what they're doing slowly turning around seeing Y/N looking at them with a smile.

"Oh my baby."

Lizzie rushes over pulling him into a hug which he returns tearing up, happy to see her again. Robbie walks over after putting the rest of the stuff down, she moves out of the way allowing him to hug Y/N. 

"Hi dad."

"Hey kiddo."

He ruffles Y/N's hair as Scarlett walks in with two more water bottles. 

"Scarlett he can-"

"See and talk? I know."

"How?"

"He did it while I was reading to him."

Lizzie looks at her son who chuckles before smiling.

"You do everything when she's near."

"She's so pretty."

He smiles lovingly at Scarlett who hands him one of the water bottles allowing him to drink some. 

"You're lucky we love you or we would have something to say about this."

He smiles at Lizzie before kissing her cheek.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie."

He takes the last bottle from Scarlett chugging it down like he did the others. 

"Someone's thirsty."

"For-"

Lizzie puts her hand over his mouth raising an eyebrow making him awkwardly chuckle against her hand, Scarlett and Robbie laughing at him. 

He sits himself up once she lets go of his mouth, all of them eating food with Lizzie and Robbie giving him some of theirs. He finishes first and looks at Scarlett intensely.

"What?"

He just stares making them all confused.

"You want some?"

He shakes his head before patting his lap.

"I'm eating."

He grunts before patting his lap again as Lizzie and Robbie chuckle to themselves. Scarlett gets her food and climbs onto his bed sitting in his lap, resting her food beside him. 

He smiles happily wrapping his arms around her nuzzling his face into her neck as she chuckles at him before he pulls away letting her eat as he holds her hips. 

The adults start talking as Y/N closes his eyes with his hands rubbing over Scarlett's hips as he starts to fall asleep. Scarlett gets up putting her rubbish in the bin as he lays himself down again. 

"Come cuddle."

Scarlett chuckles walking over to him and climbing into his bed snuggling up to him as he holds her close to him. 

"Mom."

"Yes baby?"

"Can you mind Sir Waddles?"

"Of course."

He hands Lizzie his penguin teddy before smiling to himself as he leans his head against Scarlett's head. 

Y/N falls asleep quickly as Scarlett traces shapes on his chest. Lizzie smiles at them happy for her friend and son to have each other. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.9K 1.7K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...
170K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...
2.3M 78.9K 33
**THIS IS THE NEW COMPLETED VERSION OF CAMPUS CRUSH. GO TO MY PROFILE TO READ THE OLD VERSION** BOOK ONE in Campus Series Casper Niely is a shy bookw...
304 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...