The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

Da Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... Altro

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

The Wonders Of Hexside

440 9 4
Da Tucker19870

Y/n was in the back of the stand taking a nap since there was nothing going on yet. He was sleeping happily.

Transition to his dreamland we see a young Y/n wondering around all frighten through a town until he heard a distinct melody that slowly relaxed him peacefully. He wondered to find the person responsible playing such music, but as soon as he got close he woke up from his dream.

Y/n: *Deep breath* "That dream again."

Eda is in front of the stand today trying to get the suckers of the boiling isles to buy her junk

Eda: "Come one, come all to my precious collection of human realm collectibles!"

Sadly, no suckers were not coming around. Y/n comes out from the back.

Y/n: "Maybe if you sell something useful, people might buy it."

Eda: "Any of this stuff can be useful."

Y/n picks up an opened smelly milk carton

Y/n: *Sarcastically* "Yes, surely I can use this half drinken carton of expired milk." *He gags to the stench of the expired milk*

Eda: "Well, what do you suggest?"

Y/n: "I don't know. Let's try selling this." *Picks up a decent working jukebox.* "This is actually pretty decent. let's try this." *Clears his throat* "Anyone like music? Well, have you ever heard of music from the human realm it's pretty 70. "

Y/n puts a quarter that he found in a bowl from the stand and put it in the jukebox, and he pressed a button, and it played "Michael Jackson's Billie Jean."

Y/n: "Oh, this is my jam."

People were mesmerized by the music, and it attracted quite a crowd, mostly bard magic users. In the end, a bard witch came in front of the stand.

Skara: How much for the human music box?

Y/n: "It's called a Jukebox."

Eda: "100 snails."

Skara: "Hmmm~ ok deal."

Skara hands her the amount of snails, shocking Y/n

Y/n: *In his thoughts* "Wow, you know for a teenager she's pretty loaded with cash."

She now tries to lift it, but she can barely lift it off the ground.

Y/n: "Um, need some help with that?"

Skara: "Nah, I got this." *Tries to lift it, but it's not budging. * "Ok, maybe a little."

Eda: "Kid, will you be a lamb and help the scrawny lady with her new jutebox. By the way, helpers cost an extra 50 snails. Miss"

Y/n: "Eda!"

Skara: "That's ok." *She pulls out a wod of cash confirming she is like super rich.*

Y/n easily lifts it up, and she was just amazed he can lift something so heavy.

Skara: "Wow, how'd you do that?"

Y/n: *Sarcastically* "Oh well, I ate my veggies when I was a kid." "Anywho, where am I taking this?"

Skara: "Hexside School Of Magic Or Demonics."

Y/n: "Whoa, whoa, why all the way over there? That's like on the other side of the stands. I may be strong but not that strong enough to carry it all the way over there. "

Skara: "Well, I thought it would look good in the bard coven classroom. Please, I'll pay extra." *Pulls out more money, which Eda snatched right away*

Eda: "You make a hard bargain kid. Okay, how's this."

Eda twirls her finger, and a yellow circle glew in the air, and she pointed at the jukebox, making it very light as a feather.

Eda: "There, light weight spell. It will last until you reach hexside. Now, go on, kid, before you start using your muscles."

Y/n: "Fine, but I call the tip."

When they both left for Hexside, and while walking down there, he came to realize

Y/n: *Turns to the girl* "Hey, wait a minute since it light now. Why can't you hold it now?"

Skara: "Cause I'm paying for a tip, and I need to practice for my bard exam today."

Y/n: "If you're studying for an exam, why aren't you in school now?"

Skara: "To study for the exam. I can't focus in school."

Y/n: "Oh, but you can focus on the streets."

Skara: "It's complicated. "

Y/n: "Whatever, so are you good in the bard coven? Let's hear it."

Skara: "What? now? Oh, I don't know."

Y/n: "Oh, come on, I'm some what a musician play it, I won't judge."

Skara was hesitant a bit and brought her harp and started playing it. It started out well, but in the end, it sounded a bit screech than music, but he couldn't say that to her. From his expression at the end, she can tell how it was.

Skara: "It was bad, wasn't it?"

Y/n: "Nonono, it was good, amazing."

Skara: "Oh, it was bad."

Y/n: "It was good. You just gotta keep practicing. You know what they say practice makes perfect. "

Skara: "Whatever, anyways where here."

Y/n sees the front of Hexside in a closer view for the first time. He then tries to enter into the front, but Skara stops him from entering, then pulls him to the side of the school.

Y/n: "What are we doing? Shouldn't we enter the front?"

Skara: "I cut class, remember, and can't let the principal find out, especially since an incident recently with our new human exchange student."

Y/n: *Slaps his head* "Of course, so how do we get in?"

Skara throws him and uniform hood and moves bushes around, revealing a secret entrance surprising Y/n.

Skara: "Put that on and were gonna go inside through here. A friend showed me these secret passage ways and can lead us straight to the bard class, which starts in a few more minutes, so luckily, the teacher hasn't shown up to the classroom yet."

Y/n: "Alright. So do you always carry a random uniform hoodie in your pocket or...?" *Puts on the hood* "You sure we're not gonna get caught? I don't want to cause problems."

Skara: "For sure, Principal may have found out about these secret entrances, but I doubt he's too busy to check if students are trying to sneak in it's fine. Now come on."

Skara goes in, and a few minutes later, Y/n goes in, too. He now sees a room with a bunch of other doors around it.

Y/n: "Wow, this is amazing, so which one is the bard classroom?"

Skara: "If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure it's this one."

She opens a door and reveals a class with only 2 students inside. Both had horns on their heads, but one kid is blue with black hair while the other kid looked like a unicorn.

Unicorn kid: Skara, where have you been class is about to start yeah, and who's that?

Skara: "This is um?"

Y/n: *Says Sarcastically* "Tom Cruise, I'm famous for hanging on the sides of airplanes and piloting them."

They look at him weirdly like they didn't have any clue on what he just said

Y/n: "Now, where do you want this? The spell is starting to wear off."

Skara: "Put it right there." *Points at the corner*

He places it. I'm the corner and then brushed off his hands.

Y/n: "There you go now, um tip?"

Skara hands him a few snails into his hand.

Y/n: "Thanks, and now that I have my tip, I can show you how this beauty works. First off, you're going to need one of these." *Hands her a Quarter with a drilled hole and tied to a string* "Snails won't work on this nono it needs human currency and lucky for you that's it just don't lose it and you'll be set for life."

Other bard kid: "So how's it work?"

Y/n shows Skara how it works

Y/n: " Just insert the coin, pull it out with the string, and select the choice of music's that you see through the glass."

He presses a button and picks a song out of the choices. (Readers Choice)"

Y/n: "I'm regretting that I ever sold this."

Skara: "Wow, human music is not bad."

Y/n: "So what makes you think the teacher will approve of this being here?"

Unicorn kid: "Oh, that's not a problem since there are just the 3 of us in the bard coven."

Y/n: "Seriously, only you guys?"

Other bard kid: "I mean, there is the new kid too, but we don't really count her as a full bard student."

Y/n: "Well, that sucks."

Skara: "It's fine. The less of us, the more stuff we can have in the classroom."

Y/n looks around and sees there's not that much in the classroom. There are only the required things desks, instruments, a chalkboard, a few musical notes, and one teacher desks. He wishes he could do something to spice up this place. Just when he thought of that, the door knob began to move, which startled Y/n, Skara, and the other bard students.

Y/n: "Oh no, someone's coming,"

Skara: "Quick hide!"

Y/n: *Sarcastically* "Really, I was thinking of staying in the open and doing a little dance."

Skara pushed him into the secret passage room in panic, and when the door opened, the bard teacher was entering in Annoyed because behind him was . . .

Luz: "So in conclusion I think you should give me another chance."

Bard Teacher: "For the last time, no, you given direct warning from the principal to you not getting another Harp after the last 6 you broken."

Luz: "Come on, teach just one more chance."

Bard Teacher: "You're lucky you're still studying in the class now to your seat. Class is about to start."

Luz grumps in defeat and sits next to Skara

Luz: "Hey Skara, what'd I miss?"

Skara: *Nervous* "What nothing at all, hehe."

Luz: "Hmm, suspicious, but I'll let it slide."

Bard Teacher: "Okay, class, as you know, today is the harp exam except Miss Noceda, you get a free pass and students do remember don't let her grab your harps. Alright now let's begin." *Claps his hands*

Y/n waited in the secret room for a while and then heard music and temptation grew, and he decided to take a peek out of the door and see Skara playing the harp and managing to play good through the end. He smiled, hearing a relaxing tune. Little did he know something or someone was creeping up from behind.

???: "Can I help you?"

Y/n eyes widen and he slowly turns around to see what he assumes is the principal of the school.

Y/n: *Nervous* "Hey~ You must be principal bump hehe uh any chance I can leave quietly?"

Bump nods his head slowly for his response. Then he grabbed him and took him to his office.

Principal Bump: "Now can I ask you who you are and why are you in my school?"

Y/n: "The name's Calrissian, Lando Calrissian, I just got a little lost, that's all."

Principal Bump: "Huh, so lost that you have to spy on the students?"

Y/n: "Uh yes?"

Just then, noise can be heard down the halls. They hear a monstrous noise and kids screaming, giving Y/n a sudden chill.

Y/n: *In his thought* "A Kaijin here?!"

Principal Bump: "what?"

Y/n: "I gotta go!"

Principal Bump: "Oh no, you don't . *Summons an abomination and traps him in his seats* "You stay here until I figure out what's going on."

Y/n: "Sir, no, you don't know what you're fighting!"

Principal Bump left the room and left Y/n tied up in the chair.

Y/n: "Oh, come on, this stuff is schnasty!"

Principal Bump walked to the halls and saw a bat monster terrorizing the students.

Principal Bump: "What the?!"

Meanwhile, Emira and Edric were sneaking into the passage to look try to study some classes they were interested in.

Emira: "Man, these secret passage ways are so amazing."

Edric: "Yeah, now I can see what beast keeping magic is like and hopefully learn how to tame bats to not try to suck my blood out when I'm trying to sleep."

While they were hearing in, they heard the screams from the halls and opened a secret passage to see a kaijin resembling a bat throwing Boscha to the ground.

Edric: "Hey, it's one of those monsters from before."

Emira: "And when those are around, surely that means."

Just when she was about to finish her sentence, they heard Y/n screaming for Luz name hoping to get her attention. Emira and Edric opened a secret passage to Principal Bump's office and saw Y/n tied up in a chair.

Emira: "Well, if it isn't, The Sun Witch ooh you got cuter."

Y/n: "Oh titan, why did it have to be you guys."

Edric: "Nice to see you too, dude. Need some help?"

Y/n: "Under normal circumstances, I would say I got this, but for some reason, my magic isn't helping, so if you can please help me out of this."

Emira: "You got it, Sunny. "

Emira and Edric helped him out of the chair. While Y/n waits in the chair and is very annoyed

Cut to the hall and see Luz and her friends trying to create an opening from students who are trapped in a circle with the bat Kaijin.

Gus: "Luz, what the heck is that thing?!"

Luz: "Oh right, a lot have happened in the past few days. I gotta catch you guys up on. So that's a Kaijin, and that is after a friend of mine, so I got a keep it contain until he shows up and deals with this."

Willow: "Well, let's wrap it up." *Summons a giant plant vines and wrapped it up in a tight sphere*

The Bat Kaijin immediately broke free from the trap.

Bat Kaijin: Where is Sun?!

Principal Bump: "I do not know who you are referring to, but he is not in this school now leave!" *Summons abomination and tries to push it out, but it's a bit of a struggle* "Well, this is going to be harder than I thought."

The Bat Kaijin flew in the air and used his sonic scream. Causing everyone to cover there ears.

Cut back to Y/n and the Blight Twins popping to the Bard class with the secret passage to see the unicorn student hiding under the desk.

Unicorn Student: "Tom Cruise? What do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to hide."

Y/n: "Yo! Mind if I borrow your harp?"

Unicorn Student: "Huh?"

Cut back to the others who are struggling against the Kaijin

Luz: "Alright, I'm officially starting to hate these things. "

The Kaijin smells the scent and walks closer to Luz and ready to grab her until he hears the sound of a harp being played.

(Kamen Rider Kiva Violin: Wataru. Outstanding Music)

The music is so strong it creates a path for the Kaijin to follow. The Bat Kaijin was focused on the music it blindly followed the path. Luz and the others were questioning who was playing the song that attracted the Kaijin away?

The Kaijin was led out of the building and saw a hooded boy who was playing the attracted tune in the middle of the streets he then stopped playing and looked at the kaijin dead in the eyes. The boy unhood himself revealing his orange eyes glowing bright and his belt appearing from his waist.

Y/n: "I see you liked my opening act well let me give you the main event."

Y/n roared loudly as his body slowly began to change, starting with two extra legs popping out of his back, and his feet became sharp, and soon the whole body became of something resembling a grasshopper. Y/n has successfully transformed into the Kaijin, which is known as Sun.

Bat Kaijin: "You are Sun!"

Sun remained a walked slowly towards the Bat Kaijin, but it knew not to stay still. The Bat Kaijin took flight, knowing it had the advantage in the air, or so he thought.

Sun: "Predictable for a Kaijin with wings, but just because you can fly doesn't mean I can't reach you."

Sun bended his legs, and in seconds, he jumped up high in the sky, grabbed the kaijin by the wings, and slammed him to the ground hard but still managed to survive. He gets back up and starts flying again, and he flew higher so he couldn't reach him.

While the Kaijins were fighting, a crowd of students and teachers were starting to form in the front entrance of the school, and each of them immediately pulled out their Scrolls and started recording the fight.

Principal Bump: "What's going on?"

Skara: "That man is fighting that monster." *Points out*

Back to the fight, Sun jumps up to punch the bat in the face, but he won't fall for the same trick twice. He flew higher up, so he couldn't reach him. He then flew straight down to attack him. With such speed, the attack hit Sun, and he flew back up so he could repeat the attack.

Emira: "Come on, is that the best you can do?!"

Luz: "You got this!"

Edric: "Don't let up!"

Amity: "Beat that Creep!"

Emira: "Win this!"

Sun can hear multiple students cheering him on to win this fight, he then gets up and crouched down and jumps up really high to ready a punch, but the Bat flew higher so he couldn't reach him. The Bat Kaijin flew down and attacked him before he hit the ground. With the attack, making contact with Sun, he flew straight down to the ground hard, creating a small crater. After that, the crowd went silent, thinking he had been defeated. The Bat Kaijin flew down, ready to capture Sun.

Sun: "Hopper Rebound!" *His back legs were on the ground crouch, then they spring him up high in the air*

Bat Kaijin: "What?!"

Sun: "It's over, Hopper Punch!" *Has his right fist out surrounded by red orange flames.* "HA!"

Sun punched him in the gut in the air he then flew back down while the Bat Kaijin flew up from the impact. The Symbol appeared visible on the kaijins guts for a few seconds and blew he up.

Bat Kaijin: *Whining* "Impossible!"

Sun superhero landed safely on the ground and heard the students cheering for him on the side, and then he saw the unicorn student who lent him his harp. He then walks close to him and was ready to give him his harp back until Principal Bump stepped in front of him. Facing him face to face.

Principal Bump: "Who are you?"

Sun paused for a minute to think on what to say when suddenly heard a soft voice saying a name from somewhere.

???: *Low Whisper* Kamen Rider. . .

Sun: *Whisper* "What?"

Sun looks to see who said it, but no one was there except students and teachers.

Principal Bump: "What?"

Sun looks at him with confidence that can't be seen from his bug face.

Sun: "I don't like to repeat, so listen, well, I am Eclipse Hopper Black Sun!"

Principal Bump: "Eclipse?"

Emira: "Hopper?"

With Sun exclaiming his name, he jumped away from the scene before any Emperor guards showed up. After he left, Principal Bump went back to his office cause he already had a hunch on who that guy was. When he opened the door, he saw Y/n still tied up and still struggling in the Abomination goo.

Y/n: "There you are. I've been on the floor for an hour. Let me out of this. I could taste it, and it's not a good flavor! You think it taste like grape flavor taffy, but it's not "

The principal was shocked and thought he had found this Eclipse Hopper. He released him from the goo and helped him.

Principal Bump: "I hope that you learned your lesson, Mr. Calrissian, and I hope not to see you again anytime soon ."

Y/n: "Whatever you say, Principal Fist Bump. You will never see me again."

Principal Bump: "Good now, leave. I have a meeting with someone and it will be very unpleasant."

Y/n: "Sí, hasta luego." (Yes, see yah later.)

(You're probably wondering how he managed to pull that off? Well, let's rewind time a bit.)

Little Flashback

Sun jumps away, but he circles back, and he is already back into the human form and he found Amity and asks her to use an abomination to trap him in the chair. He made it a complete success, and now he was gonna get away.

End of little Flashback

Y/n opens the door to see Eda waiting in the halls

Eda: "Oh, Y/n glad I ran into you, you might want join me for this."

He kept putting his hand over his neck, signaling her to not say she knew him, but it was already too late with the principal hearing what she had just said.

Principal Bump: "Wait, you know each other?"

Y/n: "Nope, I've never seen her in my life. Who is this crazy witch? Well, I better get going, hehe."

Principal Bump Summons an abomination rope and puts him back on that chair.

Principal Bump: *Evily smiles* "No, please stay a while, I insist. So Edalyn, before you tell me in detail how you know this boy. I would like to know why did you make this scheduled meeting?"

Eda: "Well, for starters, this boy is Y/n Saltamontes."

Y/n: "Oh my Titan, please stop."

Principal Bump: "Really?"

Eda: "And I'm taking care of him at the moment. He's been living with the Bat Queen for the time then when Luz was attacked and he saved her so I'm just rewarding him by letting him stay with me, but then I realized he doesn't have knowledge of magic nor gets along with other people besides us so I decided I wanted to enroll him into Hexside. "

Y/n: *Shocked* "Son of a -"

Principal Bump: "Well, that's an interesting story, and I guess the reason why you snuck in this facility was to see how the classes worked? "

Y/n: *Worried* "Uh Sí?"

Principal Bump: "Well then, I'd say then it's fine to let you come join us Mr. Saltamontes, but since your Eda's student, I'm giving you this warning. Do not get in trouble in this school, or else I'll put you in dentention when it's finished being rebuilt, and trust me you don't want to be in detention."

Luz barges into the office

Luz: "No way. You're joining Hexside? That's awesome. How do you feel, bro?"

Y/n: ". . .No hablo ingles." (No speak english.)

Principal Bump: "Good now, let me get the forms ready."

Bump and Eda went to the back room where Eda looked miserable, having to repeat the enrollment process again, leaving Y/n and Luz alone.

Luz: "Come on, my friends, and I will give you the grand tour."

Y/n: "I'll be right there. Just give me a minute."

She closed the door and met up with Gus and Willow.

Gus: "So how'd it go?"

Luz: "My bro is coming to school. Baby!"

Willow: "You have a brother? That's amazing. How'd he get here?"

Luz: "Well, he's not my real brother. Eda took him in, and now we bond like brother and sister. He's also human, too, but was trapped here in the boiling isles, and now he's gonna be attending school with me. I think things will be very interesting. "

As she was talking, Willow and Gus could hear Y/n cussing in Spanish and moving a chair back and forth in the other room. They both looked at each other with sweat droplets on their heads and looked at Luz again.

Willow: "Oh yeah,"

Gus: "They'll sure get interesting, hehe."

Cut the the next day, we see the bard teacher talking to his students.

Bard Teacher: "Okay, we all know the incident that occurred yesterday, and we were rest assured that the monster has been dealt with. Now, on a new note, we have a new student joining our class today."

Unicorn student: "Huh? Another new student isn't Luz enough?"

Luz: "Hey, I think you'll like him."

Skara: "Huh? You know who's our new student?"

Luz: "Mmphm"

Bard Teacher: "Please come in, Mr. Saltamontes"

Y/n: "Hey, Teach, think you can call me Y/n cause that'll make me feel so much better."

The 3 students see the boy in question wearing a bard track uniform, but he's still wearing his jacket no matter what the principal says. They yelled "TOM CRUISE!", and Y/n turned to look at everyone. Luz raised her brow and looked around to see where was Tom Cruise.

Y/n: "Oh, you guys, nice to see you again. Maybe this place won't be boring after all, hehe. Oh and here's this back."

Y/n gives back the harp to the unicorn student.

Skara: "How'd you get in this school?"

Y/n: "Well, it wasn't by choice, but it appears I'm here to stay and a good thing too I'll make sure this class gets the appreciation it deserves."

The 3 were wondering what he's going on about

Skara: "So why'd you choose this track?"

Unicorn student: "Yeah, you good with the harp? "

Bard Teacher: "It appears your fellow students need a demonstration, will you please."

Luz: "Just watch."

Y/n: "I'm a little rusty so bare with it ok hehe"

Y/n grabs a classroom harp and stands in the center of the room, and he starts playing.

(Kamen Rider Kiva Violin: Circle of Life. Not gonna lie it's a beautiful song.)

The song he played was mystical it brought out the notes to life and surrounded him in melody. While he was playing, he smiled every minute of it. The class was sure shocked and Luz had a smirked face while looking at the class.

Y/n (Narrating): "So the last few days were interesting. I believe now I learned my lesson to never deliver again cause it'll just lead me to nothing, but trouble. Thankfully, Eda never mentioned to Bump about my "other self" and hope to stay that way of course this means he's gonna be keeping an eye on me, but I don't care I got worst problems to deal with like those twins. I don't know what's wrong with those guys always trying to hang around with me. Can't they see I'm a walking kaijin detector. It annoys me, but for some reason, it's somewhat nice to have the accompany. Anyways, better catch some Z's for some reason. I feel like I'm gonna need it, Adios!"

Y/n turns off his recording and the screen goes black.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

21.6K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
80.1K 1.7K 30
πŸ„πŸͺ·πŸŒžπŸ¦‹πŸŒΌβœ¨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...
16.5K 366 26
steven grant a 16 year old teenager who lives in a small town called gravesfield and lives with a mother and daughter who our named camila and luz. b...
13.7K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...