The Billionaire's Sweet Troub...

By sweetdreamer33

After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to rui... More

Standalones in the The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble series
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
Epilogue

22

33.1K 2.3K 177
By sweetdreamer33

Sebastian

"How did it go?" Max appeared the moment Sweet left to take a brief rest in her suite room.

"It was great," I answered, pressing my lips together to hold my smile.

"Obviously. You looked happy."

"I held her hand," I said and my grin went wider.

"Hmm, you did that before," he looked puzzled, "I was a witness when you shook hands to seal your deal."

"It was different this morning. I felt some kind of magic when we held hands."

"Magic?" he chuckled, "That sounds romantic. I heard nothing like that from you ever before. Does that mean that you're falling for her?"

A loud bell snapped in my head. A warning that I was heading to the danger zone again. Max had a good way of reminding me often to keep on the right track.

Feeling guarded suddenly, I answered.

"Nope, that would never happen, Max. Once this deal is over, we're done. I'm just making the most of it."

"But admit it, you like her."

"Who wouldn't?" I shrugged my shoulders. "She's smart, beautiful, and confident. I enjoy her company, that's all. I'm still focused on my goal, that is to clean my image in order to get the CEO role and give Sweet a taste of her own medicine."

"Are you sure you'll still be able to go through with it now that you know her better?" his eyebrows rose.

Dammit, he was right. Now, I'm unsure if I could pull it through. I tend to forget about my revenge plan whenever I'm with her.

"Of course I can. There's no doubt about that."

"If you say so," his eyebrows furrowed, "but sorry to say this boss, you seemed like you can't even get enough of her. A whole day that includes dinner sounded so eager for me."

"Come on, I'm just following what my gut told me. I admit, I'm very interested in her. The more I spend time with her, the more this ick inside me gets satisfied. Then Voila! I'm over her."

"I see," he nodded, "you're almost done with the first month, and two left in this dating deal. Do you think that's enough to get over this, um...ick?"

I chuckled and assured him, "that's more than enough."

Going to the Stavrakos Island Beach Resort Hotel also means business. While Sweet was taking an hour's rest, I freshen up quickly and had a brief meeting with the hotel manager in the lobby. He gave the upcoming events they planned to draw more tourists.

"By the way sir, your friend, Tucker Mills was here this morning. He brought a female friend with him," the hotel manager informed me, "they went sightseeing with the other tourists, pretty sure they're back by now."

What the hell! Of all times, Tucker has to come while I'm on a date.

"Hey Seb! I know you'd be here. Surprise!"

Tucker arrived in the lobby, just when I was done with my meeting. This guy really had good timing. To my utmost surprise, he was with a familiar woman walking beside him.

"Hey, Tuck. What are you doing here?" I said between gritted teeth. I could not hide my annoyance.

"You're always so busy working, so I come here to bring you the fun!" he leaned closer and whispered to me, "I brought Candace with me. I know you two can't wait to get your hands on each other."

"What the fuck are you thinking, man," I slammed a hand on his shoulder making him flinch, then I turned at the woman with a flirty 'come and get me' smile.

"Hi, Candace. Welcome to our hotel," I extended my hand for a handshake, but she ignored my hand and went directly into my arms and clung to me like a snake. Her lips aimed for mine as I quickly evaded and landed on my cheek.

"Hey, what's wrong, darling? Why do I feel you're avoiding me?" she complained when I removed her arms and put a distance between us.

She wore a red two-piece bikini with a scarf wrapped on her hips that left nothing to any man's imagination. Wearing high heels on the beach, too much makeup and fake eyelashes seemed like her purpose was not for fun, but to join a reality island dating show.

"I'm seeing someone now. In fact, she's here. We're on a date."

"What?" Tucker reacted, his eyes grew enormous, "is that for real? Is this the Sebastian I know?"

"What the fuck!" Candace glared at me angrily, "you led me on. I even broke up with my boyfriend for you!"

"I did nothing. It was merely a hook up, nothing more."

"You can't do this to me! You're discarding me like a fucking cheap whore!"

"Hey, calm down," Tucker shushed her, "don't make a scene. There are Paparazzi everywhere."

She instantly looked around and composed herself. With her head held up, she conceded, "okay, I accept my misfortune for now. I know that dating thing won't last. You'll still come back to me."

I don't think so. Definitely I was turned off.

There was no time to argue, so I excused myself.

"I have to go back to my date, you guys have fun here," I turned to Tucker, "just charge all your expenses to me."

But it was Candace who answered, looking so excited.

"Really? I can have spa treatment, body massage and hair color later?"

"He said everything, right? So yeah," Tucker said, then faced me again, "come on, man, don't be a spoilsport. We can have fun together. The more the merrier."

"Not now. We want to be alone together. I really have to go–"

"Let us meet the lucky girl," Tucker insisted, "don't you want to know what I think of her?"

Before I could find words to answer him, a staff member came to inform me that the caddie was waiting to take us parasailing.

"Great! We're going parasailing too. Then jet skiing, and sailing," Tucker would not give up.

The staff informed me that we booked the same schedule for parasailing with Tucker and Candance.

"No way. Rebook their schedule to another time," I ordered the staff, but Tucker wouldn't let it go. He would hang out with us as much as possible.

"What's wrong with you, man? We've done this many times."

"I said NO, Tucker. Both of you should stay away from me and my date. No more discussions, okay?" I said firmly.

Before Tucker could answer, Sweet arrived looking so stunning in her simple beach outfit – beige shirt and white swimming shorts, with her hair up in a ponytail. Her light tan made her look more alive.

She took my breath away. I could validate my theory now that she looked more and more beautiful every time I saw her.

"Hi," Sweet greeted, and Tucker smiled at her brightly.

"Ah, you must be Sebastian's date. Hello beautiful. I'm Tucker, his best buddy. And this is Candace."

"Hi. I'm Sweet Treble."

Candace examined her nails, then said in a bored 'hi,' to Sweet.

How are you?" Tucker responded, and drawled in his practiced bedroom deep voice, "Wow, you're gorgeous! I'm sure you're as sweet as your name too."

Tucker being flirty annoyed me.

"Nope, not always," Sweet said firmly, giving him a fair warning.

I liked her honesty. She's a fierce woman, who's more than just a pretty face.

"We booked the same time on parasailing," Tucker announced to Sweet.

"Oh, really?" She looked at me and I nodded, pressing my lips together tightly.

"Yeah!" Tucker grinned widely, looking victorious, "it will be more fun having you and Sebastian to join us. So, let's go? The caddie is waiting for us."

Seemed like I had no choice. Sweet welcomed them to join us.

"Here, for your cheek," Sweet gave me a sheet of wet wipes when Tucker and Candace left ahead of us.

I wiped my cheek, and there I saw a stain of red lipstick.

"It's not what you think," I blurted out without thinking that I had no reason to explain. But Sweet just shrugged her shoulders and looked away.

Suddenly, I felt bad. I wished I could read her mind at that moment. Her opinion matters most to me.

***

Sweet

The rest of the afternoon, we went parasailing, jet skiing and wakeboarding. It was my first time to experience those watersports and Sebastian really made sure that I had a great time.

I noticed that Candace tried to get alone time with Sebastian. It made me suspicious that she was not there for Tucker, but for Sebastian.

She was very bitchy, especially when we ran into each other in the ladies' room.

"Don't keep your hopes up, you're just temporary," she said without looking at me. She was focused on applying lipstick in front of the mirror, "once he gets bored with you, he'll get rid of you like some dirt on his sleeves."

"Yeah, I know. Are you speaking from experience?" I answered, while fixing my hair.

"You bitch!" she glared at me, then added before she stormed out, "wait till Sebastian dumps you."

Well, I expected it in two months. I can't even wait for our deal to be over. It tempted me to enlighten her, maybe she would be nicer to me. But nah, it was not worth breaking the contract.

Now, I experienced the wrath of the women linked with Sebastian. First the receptionist at the other Stavrakos hotel, and now, this gorgeous woman with an angelic face but with a hellish personality. I wondered how many I would meet by the time we ended this dating deal.

Contrary to Candace's attitude, Tucker kept on teasing me and Sebastian. But still, I wouldn't trust him. Sometimes, he gave me flirty glances that made me suspicious of him.

"Seb is completely smitten with you. His attention always focused on you," he followed me when I went on shore.

"Really? Isn't he always like that on his dates?"

He chuckled, "he never does dates like this, ever. Mostly, he had hookups, and that's it."

"What about Candace? She gave me the impression that they dated."

He roared into laughter, "Ah, she's disillusioned because they never had a chance. Seb dumped her before they even had a thing."

"That explains why she's feisty at me."

"She's jealous," he moved closer and whispered to me, "but I have an advice, don't be too confident because he easily gets bored with women."

I chuckled, "you don't have to warn me, I'm too aware of what I'm into. I have no expectations. I'll just enjoy my time with him while it lasts."

He nodded, looking very amused, "you're a smart girl. Now, I'm impressed," he chuckled, then offered to get me a drink.

Alone, I looked at Sebastian on the water.

Oh shit. Candace gets on the jetski with him.

I couldn't help but get jealous. Candace was openly flirting with him. Her hands wrapped around his waist as she leaned closer to him.

Now, I wasn't sure about Sebastian.

***

Later, we had enough water sports. My clothes got soaked on the beach already.

"Would you like to swim?" Sebastian invited me, while Tucker and Candace went to the bar for a drink.

"Yeah, sure."

"Come. I'll show you a beautiful spot to swim."

We walked to the side of the hotel, where he said the most ideal place for swimming. While going there, we were able to talk alone again.

"Did you have fun?"

"Absolutely. It's one of the best adventures ever," I admitted, "of course, next to the one at the firing range."

"Glad to know that you like it. You look wonderful with your tan. It gives your skin a healthier glow."

"Thanks. I hope I can say the same to you. But you have a lovely tan already."

"Ah, my skin is like leather being exposed to the sun often," he chuckled deeply, in a sexy tone, making me suddenly too aware of his nearness. "Too bad, we were not able to talk more this afternoon."

I smiled lightly, "who needs talking when you're having fun with those water sports? It didn't matter, anyway. Besides, we're talking now."

"Yeah, you have a point," he pressed his lips together, then said after a momentary pause, "I want you to know that there's nothing going on between me and Candace now. I admit, we did hook up, once, and that's it."

"You don't have to explain, I swear, I understand,"

He sighed, and suddenly went silent. I wished I knew what he was thinking.

We continued to walk, and talk lightly, until we arrived at the spot he mentioned.

"This is it."

"You're right, this is a beautiful spot to swim and get a tan," in fact, it was also a secluded area.

"I'll race you to the water," he removed his shirt, exposing his beautiful ripped body. I shy away and diverted my eyes away from him.

"Wait," I removed my already soaked shirt and shorts, exposing my skimpy black two-piece bikini. Ready to run to the water, I turned and caught him staring at me, "let's go?"

Before he could answer, I ran to the water, and he followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 10.3K 16
Running away from the dark past of her life, Sofia McCommer is determined to start new and prove her worth to her family by joining her family busine...
540 33 28
After a devastating valentine's breakup, Miracle never expected to find herself caught in a web of deceit and desire. A mysterious stranger approache...
13.8K 444 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
404K 8.3K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...