Let's Meet Again In Other Wor...

By Linddel09876

Well a story about the crybaby being reborn and the thing is with his other friends remember the other time... More

note:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Request
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
takemichi information in my au
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
par 31
Not a chapter 😭
HeheπŸ‘‹
part 32
part 33
part 34

part 22

770 32 0
By Linddel09876

Takemichi pov

I was just taking a normal walk tonight since Haru was not in the house he said that he's going somewhere tonight so I can roam around in the streets tonight do what ever I like since I don't have a curfew. I was just humming some tones or you can say a music when someone call my name ....

Hina:" takemichi-kun !"

Hina-san called me which I stopped and looked back at her .

Takemichi:"oh hi hina-san how your day? or you can say how's the thing with ~Emma~?"😏

I ask here in a teasing tone because Emma-chan said that she will confess her felling's to Hina - San today or you can say tonight.

Expecting a reaction from hina- san she immediately become flustered and don't know how to let out a word.

......

Hina's pov

I was going to tail takemichi tonight that's my saving plan since this is the day or you can say this night is where draken will call takemichi -kun in the shrine to hear thier meetings about what ......is it again?

I Don't know what is it about I think I have forgotten it, why do I think that such a infortant information is trying to hide or fly out of my brain so frustrating!.

It was noon today and I'm already exiting the house when a call ring in my skirt .

I pick it up and Emma voice ring to me.

My cheeks heat up I remembered Emma-chan holding my hand in the rooftop yesterday .Did I just got bent ?!

I shake my head thinking about an it because what will happened if Emma-chan remember his past he will definitely go to draken.

Emma:" am hello hina-chan"

Emma- chan answered in the phone that made me snap out of my dazed.

Hina:"yes ah hi also Emma - chan , what's the reason for your call.

Emma:"can I invite you tonight I will tell you something really important"

Thinking about it tonight ! No I can't I have something to do at night.

Hina:"I'm sorry emma- chan can't......"

Tot,tot(sound)

Before I got finished my sentence Emma hung up to me and just send a text.

Emma:

I know you won't agree so I just hung up.

It's really important I promise .

And if you don't get here I will wait until you come.

Location:xxxx

Hina
(Seen )

What a stubborn one. Seeing here message that she's so desperate fine I go that's just what I replied.

She said she just have a important thing to say so I think it won't take so much time right?..

Instead of tailing takemichi directly I first go to where Emma -chan s said the location .

After find it I was confused isn't these some kind of karaoke that has a private room for parties .I entered it and someone asked my name in the entrance a girl asked my name so I just answered .When she heard my name she told me the directions and go one of the doors and said that someone was waiting for me in there. I entered and I saw Emma chan nervous face.

The lady who guided me in the room left and I walk closer to Emma-chan and sit close to here .

Hina:" so what's up ?why do you suddenly call me emma- chan?" I asked her calmly.

In her face reaction I can see that shes really nervous but at same time excited.

Emma:" ummm Hina chan I really want to say something to you?"

Hina:"what is it? tell me, I listen "

She gulp and hand me glass of...

Emma:" but first drink this first it's a juice it's delicious!"

Why isn't he going to tell me something why would she want me to drink this ? For Emma -chan awkwardness of handing a drink to me I just drink it and it tastes good!.

Hina:"now tell m....e"

What's happening suddenly why do I fell so sleepy?

Without knowing I black out.

And when I wake up, blinking my eyes um I in the beach ?

Why do I see other girl's underwear on top on me?

I cleared my vision and saw no other else.

Hina:"Emm....a what are you doing?"

Emma :*smiled at hina with a blush on her face*,"I really like you hina-chan not just friends since I was six I really like you so,....

You can kiss me all you want!"

What the world is this did takemichi Kun experience this now I know what he felt but I'm a girl how could I have a thinking of Emma-chan like that?!

Snapping at my thinking I pushed her away and ....

Hina:"what are you talking about Emma-chan I thought that you already like someone!"

I pretended to think that I know drakens-kun name.

Hina:"draken right? I thought you like him!"

Why would she confess to me that's right I should stop it ,what will happen it her memories are back!.

Emma:"I'm Emma"

Hina:"huh ?!, What do you mean Emma - chan ,I know your Emma so you don't need to me that"

Emma:" I....am Emma from the past"

Hina:" WAIT! ,what do you mean by that you couldn't be?!"

Emma:"yes ,it's me ,I already been here for almost two years ,I received my memories since I was kid and you I realized my six years old body until 12 has been in love with you for years!"

-:"and the thing that I can't believe is I'm I've been in love with a girl , not just that ,I decided to look for draken-kun but all my head has been In you , I have more affection to you rather than draken- kun, we don't meet like in the other past it's different instead of meeting him I was always with you , that why , I figured out I also have felling s for you .

-:"I actually become sad when you begone to speak about takemichi -kun I thought that you two are a thing (couple) but his answered yesterday was not. I was happy you friend zone him. I finally have a chance you ,even knowing that you had a things for girls.

Hina:*😳,'girls '*

Emma:"but what's with takemichi ,he's so cute , he's really different in our past world ,he's so cute that if has a longer hair she can be an idol?"

Because of sudden information coming to Emma-chan I can't even speak anymore did I changed a lot of event ,and liking a girl ,I actually didn't mind it if it's Emma -chan but?????? ....... How the hell did I even fall sleep here.

Emma:'is she ok I didn't mean to overwhelmed her ,I I think my heart is beating so fast ,wait how do I explain about the insomnia pills that I put in her drink?!.

Hina:*😵*
Emma:*😵*

RING(SOUNDS)

All of sudden I heard a phone call and Emma-chan.

Emma:"um I m going g to answered it first !"

When Emma-chan get off on top of me ,I take the chance to scape I will try to think about this situation first,and cool my mind.

___________

My author pov:

As takemichi keep teasing the the embarrassed one his phone suddenly vibrated ,and put phone in ear,after the conversion finished he put the phone back in his pocket.

Hina:" if it's not personal takemichi -kun may I know what did you talk about in your phone?"

She asked him even is she already what is it about, she still waited the other to answer and when she got the answer..

Takemichi:"draken -kun called me he said that I should meet him in the musashi shrine ,and since I'm free I'm going, do you want to come Hina -chan?, I don't think draken -kun will push you away."

Hina:"great ! afcoures I will come" 'seems like the flow of the past is still continuing.'

The two both go to the musashi shrine and talk about things that was in their mind so walk will not be boring.

When. They are finally in the shrine a lot of motor bike greet them Hina who is already familiar with what happening just stare at the situation.

While takemichi who doesn't know
what happening ,suddenly a random guy who is dressed in a gang uniform walk to him .

Random guy:" what do you think your doing in here this isn't a FUCKING exhibition!GET THE FUCK AT OF HERE!"

The guy threatened takemichi with rude behavior but takemichi just smile being patient with the guy, be in a moment the guy suddenly shrink and has a violet lines in his face indicating his scared.

Takemichi:'eh what's with him I didn't even do anything yet?'

A hug was presented to him in the back.

Mikey:"takemichi I miss you"

Takemichi:"m..ikey Kun! what are doing here?,isn't draken -kun was the one who supposed to be here"

Mikey who is still hugging takemichi in the back and won't let go like a bubble gum in your shoes gut pulled by draken in the collar of his shirt,or you can say gang uniform.

Draken:"Mikey what are you doing let go!"

Mikey:"NO! " * tightening more his hug and burying his head in takemichi's back*'smell good does he wear a perfume?'

Draken :"I'm sorry about him takemichy his just really stubborn" * still trying to get Mikey off*

Takemichi :"it's alright "

Takemichi reassured draken when ....

Mikey:"ahhhhh! Ok fine I let go ,just a minute "

Takemichi:" you should really let go Mikey-kun while I'm still being nice and not breaking your fingers "*close eye smile*

Takemichi pinch Mikey finger's who is like roaming in his chest so hard that mikey scream a little.

Draken:" pfft ahaha, what does it feel like ha Mikey?"* snickering*

A lot of gang members are watching this got shocked by what's happening,they know now that the guy that got threatened earlier was not someone they can touch.

Draken who is looking at rude gang member was showing his angry side with just a stare while the other guy can't help but just back off.

The three continue to what really what they are going to do when Mikey look at hina.

Mikey:"mitchy why did you bring that girl?

Hina:"and what is it to you if I'm here?"🙄

Takemichi:'are we starting again highs'

:-"draken lets just go straight to the point,may I asked why the meaning of this gathering!"

Draken :"right EMMA!"

A blond haired arrived smiling greatly at takemichi and Hina who just want to shrink his self to become a pebbles so no one can see her.

Emma ran and straight hugging takemichi and whispered some words.

Emma:"~i already confess ~"

Takemichi:"Mn.. really, success?"

Emma:"I didn't get an answer but I did get a reaction and it's good 😊"

Takemichi:"well I'm happy for you two congrats "

Draken:"*cough,cough *"do you two perhaps know each other?"

Draken suddenly asked, normally Emma wouldn't hug a boy casually if she is not close to her or him.And Emma also treat draken like a brother(in this au draken didn't like Emma the way in the original because some changes of event because of hina).

Emma:"yep,he's a friend of mine"
Takemichi:"Mn"

The two was unison agreed.

Draken: :"ok"

Emma:"both of you go on your way I take care of Hina -chan" 😉😚

Mikey:'so she was the one my sister like, great !'

As Hina want to complain but eventually got captured by emma.

......

After then draken and Mikey brought takemichi in people of the gang where gather around ,when Mikey and Draken walk in the middle the people in the gang forming a straight line lowering their head and back left and right.

As these scene was happening takemichi can't help but remember his father-uncle in Korea where his father was walking in his almost thousand members of mafia the atmosphere will change like these but unlike there this was just so small if you are normal people and don't experience crim in there you will felt the tension and you might even fainted or run .

Mikey:"WERE ALL HERE gathering because ..........."

To be continued ❤️😂😂😁😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
49.2K 1.5K 12
"I am sure you don't like me, and I am sure I don't care" Takemichi an introvert who want to stay home inside his fluffy blanket But that won't be h...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
94.6K 4.1K 20
Shinichiro didn't expect to have a gf nor wife at all knowing he already been rejected 20 times so he was shocked to knew that he has a child his own...