part 32

Author pov

The rain is still pouring and the fight between Mobius is also not yet finished.

Takemichi was looking at the blooded mitsuya who is close to shutting his eyes while behind him was draken who is being panic and worried but can't help mitsuya because there was a lot of Mobius member keep attacking but get punch out.

Takemichi then look at the girls Hina and Emma , they were both crying but takemichi can read there moods as if some guilt is in it because they can't help for the reason that they can be involved in a fight?

The Kawata twin was still beside takemichi and also Mana and Luna.

Wanting to help Mitsuya and Draken Takemichi asked smiley to bring the little girls besides Hina and Emma in the other side where the fight was not reach.While him and Angry will be the one to rescue Mitsuya.

"I already called the ambulance ,its probably coming.

Angry told takemichi looking at him.

" Thanks angry -kun but I prefer it if we carry mitsuya -kun to a near hospital....I normally think that ambulance are often late.-Um...... don't think about what I maybe just said, sometimes I can be exaggerating."

Angry didn't reply a word he just nood his head and still has angry expression but still worried about the other captain,then both rush where the fight is going.

Angry help draken to beat the enemies even though he knows that the vice commander can take care of it itself it still will help to make it faster and Takemichi also make a way by kicking and punching some Moebeus guy to go to direction where Mitsuya is.

Draken notice angry and takemichi coming in thier way he saw takemichi picking up mitsuya but he just let takemichi and trust mitsuya life in his hand but he can't just stop staring at how takemichi carry mitsuya in the same as he carry Mikey like princess in such an easy way,he didn't comment about that in that moment.

Angry and Draken was with each other back this was actually the first time they were both team with each other because normally they will fight along side thier captain and commander.

Takemichi was on his way to bring mitsuya he see the weak movement in his chest and the person was still semi conscious , even if it was hard it's look likes he really was holding his dear life because he was trying stop the bleeding with a piece of handkerchief that has a design of his little sisters chibi figure.

Takemichi hold mitsuya tightly in his shoulder and leg but not enough to hurt the injured one , but before they can get away someone stop them and look at them with a dark angry look.

" Peh- Kun ?, Please let me through "

Takemichi voice was serious but with the response of other was something he doesn't like.

" Hanage , let go of Mitsuya he was siding with Draken.He was siding with the one who abandoned PAH he ruined the plan so I can avenge pah ,HE SHOULD DIE!"

Peh was so angry that he shout loud enough to heard by a lot even the person who continues to fight heard it ... Draken.

Draken wants to speak that he wants to say that he didn't abandoned PAH - it was his decision so he respect that . Draken didn't let out a word this bastard(peh) he try to hit me in the behind but mitsuya was fast enough to tell me to bow so I can get away from the bat ,his face was so desperate so I listen to him and got save ,yet mitsuya has his one leg in grave.

Draken was still in thought but he continue to fight alongside with Angry.

Takemichi expression was cold and he has no time to fight but he still ready his self ,he was planning to attack peh in the way he know,andthen he will then think of a solution to to get away.Then before this can even happen a familiar sound of a motorbike was heard .