part 15

Ran pov-

Me and my younger brother have a command from our boss, it's izana, the leader of a gang  called tenjuku , it's still not known in shibuya but in roppongi it is.

- He told us to go in shibuya and eliminate some bastard who has name gang of mobius .

- which give us a little bit of confusion,  if I remember it does not match from my current memory.

- in my current memory izana literally command as to watch the things that will happen in shibuya about the gang mobeus  because it has a connection to to...toman , yup that , clearly Mikey's past gang .

- but there's no such a word such as , eliminate , take care , or beating word in his word that time but why does it have now .?.

Rin - brother look.....!!

The younger called ran , surprised.

The sibling was in an alley where there target will be in.  While waiting for the moment, they already saw their target just as expected  they did come with the victim of rape, in the past  they come a little bit late just to watch but if they come sooner that time afcoures they will still not will interfere in it, the command was just to observe the situation .

Back to the situation.

Rindou pov;

-Me and my older brother was a hidden place in an alley watching the situation ,watching the same situation  well it looks boring now ,I wish I can just sit in the base and watch some action movies.

-i was really board,when a person that has a average height came.

Rindou-WHAT THE heck fa...st!!!

I almost shout when my brother cover my mouth.

Ran- shhhhh

Ran pov;

  "My, my , seems like something interesting  will happen." I  thought of it while having a smirk in my lips ,still my hand still covering rin's mouth .

I was so focused on it ,the fight,no almost as if beating , this really interesting ,those moves so fast, more than that he may be faster than  izana or Mikey if I will calculate it ,he's also strong by the impact of his punch , lift and kick ,it made his opponent pass out immediately.

?-AhhHhHh!

Ran- ouch, that probably hurt's.

I said not to loud, when the last guy scream.

The beatings was finished in almost 3minutes, "this is fun",As I watch the unknown person making his last dialogue of a disgusting animal your are, it's such a shame I still can't see it's face.

-by the body feature look like a woman having a slender body with a short hair.

When the beatings was done takemichi tried to make his way back home in other ways where the police can't see him , at the end of the alley to go outside, another encounter was made, he can see a tall 2 brothers  in the outside .

Takemichi just continue to run still have the plastic of medicine , despite someone see him  he didn't pay an attention to it , with just a second he was stop by the other taller one.

Ran- ehyyy,  where do you think your going?.

Ran, ran to  takemichi heading direction to stop him from leaving him.

Takemichi - what do you think your doing?

(I forgot to say takemichi was wearing a cap 🧢,t-shirt ,Short reach he's knees and a shoes they are all white except the short it's black.)