part 23

My author pov:

Takemichi is still just silently listening...

"WE'RE ALL HERE GATHERING BECAUSE OF THE MOBIUS INCIDENT"

-"When they clash with us it going to be a big dispute,and if we do clash them it will be around the time with musashi festival "

Mikey's words and announcement that he spoke seriously in front of everyone.

Everyone was taking it seriously and listening with their full attention.

'so it's a fight ' takamichi inner thoughts.

After all the seriousness Mikey as the leader of the gang change his face posture and smile close eye and asked to thier
opinion.

"Now then , let me hear what everyone thinks"

Everyone just keep silent mean that they are supporting Mikey in what what he said.

Draken walk closer to another person who has a lilac hair ," his name is takashi mitsuya one of the squad leader in a team"

Draken introduced the guy to takemichi and takemichi smile and also give his name to the guy .

" Mitsuya just explained it to him "

Draken instructed to him while mitsuya said "alright"

The lilac haired boy begone to explain everything to takemichi starting from the mobius gang that is a biker gang and is two years older generation than them and also the most important thing why they are discussing about how to bring that gang down is because they harm one of the friends toman member in here.

Takemichi was quick to learn everything seems like that these gang is not really like other gang who only want to show off and only fights are what they want ,toman is a kind of gang that he likes.

Takemichi was amazed by Mikey this time who would have thought that the childish leader was so caring. He want to asked mitsuya if what's the name of the leader in the Mobius gang so he can't ask about it to his gang dictionary friend yamagishi but before the act ,he was almost hit by a kick when he avoid it showing his fast reflex.

When takemichi turn around he saw a big person and the other is also a man who has a bit fat and have a scar in his lower lip.

The one that has a scar think that takemichi just got lucky that he avoid his kick so he asked takemichi .

" Your Hanage aren't you?"

Takemichi was confused he don't know why these people know his name neither did something bad to them but why do they look like they are asking him to pay.

" Yes it's me but why do you guys asked?"
Takemichi was totally confused.

"Oh so it's really you how do you plan to pay the bet that we lost ?"

" You took care of kiyomasa from our squad in the underground fight didn't you!?"

Both pachin the third president and pehyan the vise president ot toman squad asked takemichi threateningly .

Takemichi was searching his memory and he found it'kiyomasa...?did they mean the one beat out of my friends '
Takemichi look in his eyes change from confused and respectful to murdering and cold gaze he can let it pass if it it was just a minor incident but no he's friends got hurt what if his not there are his friends will be called slaves forever.

Takemichi was thinking to land a kick on pachin because he thinks that kiyomasa must have been listening to this guy to hurt his friend,when the taller one grab his hair ,and pachin look at him straight in the eye .