ษขสŸแด€แดแดส€แดแดœ๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ

By K1T-K47

(๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were v... More

Prologue : In Awe
1 : Disruption
2 : I See A Boy
3 : Wander
4 : What Do You See?
5 : Sick
6 : Watch Over
7 : The Faces You Remember
8 : Take My Hand Blindly
9 : When The Sun Rises
10: When The Moon Smiles
11 : Amber Alert
12 : Blood Moon
25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?
13 : You'll Just Shatter My Eyes
35k! : I Just Don't Get It
14 : Fool Me Twice
50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?
15 : Shame On You
16 : Bleeding Gold
80k! : We're Waiting Every Night
17 : Hellfire
18 : The Fear of Death
19 : Not Our Final Goodbye
20 : Perfect Fit
22 : Little Star
23 : Trust
24 : Perfection
25 : Intensity
26 : Bloodless
27 : Dolls
28 : Warning
29 : Dread
30 : Purpose
31 : Hopeless
32 : Crumble
33 : Deus Ex
34 : I Bleed Like You
35 : Lend Me Your Voice
36 : I Crave Them All
37 : Your Tears Only Fuel His Madness
38 : Where You Go, I Go
39 : Illness
40 : Goosebumps
41 : Last Laugh
42 : No Greater Cause
43 : The Outlier
44 : Stalemate
45 : Mess
46 : Tensions
47 : We All Are
48 : Bleeding Heart
49 : Rabbit's Foot
50 : Burning Embers
51 : Web
52 : Birthright

21 : You Are What You Eat

3.8K 169 164
By K1T-K47

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
This chapter contains:
Graphic Cannibalism(?)
Concerning detailed cannibalistic thoughts
And Gore

You have been warned. You can skip this chapter if you'd like...

________

CRACK!

The bot fell to the floor, the sound of clashing plastic upon tiles echoed down the corridor. But not one came running to find out what that mysterious, yet loud sound came from.

The robot was dragged into a room behind a large metal door. In the back of its neck, lodged messily in, was a wrench that was in reality precisely placed to dismember. The security bot was laid carelessly on a metal bench, its head hit the table with the sound of gears shifting. Its fingers still twitched and its joints still twisted even if damaged. A broken sound of thrashing, detached wires and a damaged voice box flew through one ear out the other.

Vile.

Delicate fingers poked curiously at the robots' sides with fingers far too slender, nails far too perfect, and gleaming eyes far too prodding. Searching and searching, hungry and aching. The digits found what they were looking for, and with a loud snap, the robot's chest plate was forcibly ripped open like a wound.

Eyes poked and dissected the thing before him like a specimen pinned down helplessly. It's blank eyes and whirring software still struggled to breathe, but breathed nonetheless. Is it perhaps... still alive? Something thin and delicate lifted upon his lips, a smile, a wicked, innocent one at that. Can it feel the atrocities he's committing now? Can it tell what atrocities he would commit later? Can it feel the pain of being ripped open?

He chuckled to himself, how ridiculous, such thoughts. This simple machine before him is but a stepping stone for his accomplishments. It barely feels anything at all, not even when he painfully ripped the wrench out of its neck, making black oil ooze out messily on the table, like freshly spilled paint.

He stared, mesmerized, at the machine before him. What comes after the bots' irritating shell is a protective case of tough cables and wires, shielding its vulnerable insides. He blinked, in thought, before shoving the wrench into the tight bond of cables and wires of the bot's chest and slowly pulled down, tearing at the protective wired shell, one inch at a time. He heard the cracks of electricity before he felt it lick up his arm, his teeth pursed together in irritation.

He ignored the pain, mostly.

After tearing through the robot's protective wire wrapping, he pulled back and stared at its now vulnerable innards. He tsked as he found the least impressive parts imaginable to mankind. He thought there would be a bit of something more. But beggars can't be choosers, can they? It must have what he wants.

There were hard drives, joints, plating, a motor and other trinkets he didn't have any care for. The boy grabbed some of the long wires protruding out from it and shoved it through the rag wrapped around his wound, clicking it into place, attaching it to him.

He shut his eyes at the burning, sizzling feeling that came immediately after. He then felt the pleasant tingle of his body finally repairing and mending itself as he leeched off the energy of this bot to help his own depletion. What's yours is now mine, he thought, amused.

Although it seemed like a simple task
to capture a bot, it was quite difficult due to his measly height compared to it. He shrugged to himself nonchalantly at the thought. It just made the victory so much more satisfying to watch it crumple to the floor before it could even process sounding an alarm.

Gregory curiously observed more of the robot as he consumed its energy into his own. A small, blinking, purple light immediately caught his attention, how strange. He immediately thought of wild purple eyes of a certain jester animatronic, but he just scoffed at the thought of the robot. What makes it think it can surpass him? What makes it think it can interfere?

He pressed his fingers carelessly into the oily carcass of the bot, a static squelching sound was heard as he fished out a miniature device, one that would be unnoticeable to the human eye, the shape of a large peanut. He brought it up to his pupils, examining it closely. It was small and black in color, unnoticeable, it was made to be unnoticeable.

This was a built in communication device? He can sense a weak signal coming from it, one he couldn't decipher. He twisted it around his fingers, this call was once powerful.

Something... eager in him sparked at the sight of this device.

He brought it closer to him, eyeing it like it was treasure. How very, very interesting. The signal was most likely weak because of its user being dead, but he wonders what it's purpose was? Perhaps, it's the same signal the bots send out to larger animatronics when they detected an intruder? Maybe it is connected to larger, unknown databases? His smile broadened.

How interesting indeed. He licked his lips slowly. Suddenly, he popped the small device into his mouth and quickly swallowed it whole, humming in delight at its tasteless buzz. He felt a shiver up his spine at the abrupt, vile action he commited, but as well the feeling of pleasurable fissures of the device trying to fight back at his sudden intrusion. How delicious! It was like a little bug squirming to escape him.

He suddenly felt more and more hungry, he needed more. He dug through the robot's increasingly cooling carcass, shoving its wires out of the way to dig out more of its delectable and delicate parts. Once he ripped them out, he shoved the circuits and servos down his throat, eagerly devouring its 'organs' like one would a full course meal, a starved man. But he needs more. More!

He suddenly found himself straddling the robot before he could stop himself, tearing through its chest for more and more parts to consume with a manic look in his hellish gaze, but it wasn't satisfactory enough. He needs something more powerful, something that would struggle so deliciously against him, something more alive!

His optics flicked up to the bot's head, its eyes were blank and emotionless. He almost imagined what it would be like if it had an expression. Would it be begging for him to stop whilst he devours it alive? Would it's eyes slowly losing life as he takes away everything it had? His chest thumped harder.

How utterly disgusting.

His smile turned sharp and twisted at the thought. A stream of black oil and synthetic saliva oozed out his mouth stickily as he felt his wound fizz from his own excitement. He stole the remains of the robot's life. No, he needs more of it. He needs all of it to be his.

He pushed his fingers into its blank, glass plastic eyes as he tore its face off, gazing hungrily and madly into its last existing servos. He pushed his fingers inside before digging out its CPU, its heart, its mind, its soul. He chuckled manically, it's mine now.

He dug it through his teeth, saliva and down his throat as he consumed it whole whilst crazily giggling to himself. He felt exhilarated, the feeling of power slowly shifting into his grasp.  If someone would look at him now, it would be a gruesome scene of a wild animal consuming its prey with pure, unfiltered savagery, whilst sadistically cackling to itself at its new bloody prize. His pupils widened until his irises were nearly completely black and animalistic in nature.

His thoughts swirled and swirled, some twisted around to her. What a small, gullible little thing. He wonders what it would be like to eat her, to devour her until there's nothing left to give him. Nothing left to prove she was there at all. All his, her very being, her very heart.

Struggling, struggling, struggling as he consumed, consumed and consumed more and more.

What would she taste like, perhaps? Would she have soft, sweet flesh and warm blood, or would she be bitter and stiff with fear? No, not of him, she couldn't possibly be afraid of him. His wide, sharp smile pulled painfully at his teeth.

Maybe it would be a mix of both, bitter fear and sweet innocence? He swallowed thickly, tasting oil and imaginary blood on his tongue, it was saccharine and warm, like her. But he wanted to see her struggle, to cry, to bleed. Her soul to be his to devour!—

He pushed himself away from the bot, disgusted with himself as the wire tore out of him, electricity completely drained from it. Why would he dare  to even think of hurting her? After all that she did for him? The final bouts of his laughter ended as he stared coldly down at the AI, his pupils thinned back to a nearly normal size. But the unsettling look still rested in his golden pools of malice. Is this what resentment was?

The bot's oil dribbled down from the table and onto the floor with soft pitter patters. There was nothing left of it but a carcass with some wires and cables, all of it was his now, consumed completely by him. To eat or to be eaten, did survival still apply to a place like this? He lifted his hand up to wipe his dripping mouth, but grew confused as he felt around the bandage on his cheek.

He slowly tore it off, and revealed that his blood was tinted with black. Tainted.

...Yet he felt nothing at all.

This was so goofy to write y'all but pls know nothing is sexual Gregory is kinda... Yeah 🤡

This is not even the most concerning he'll be  ☠️
and things will get much goofier until then ☠️☠️

But time to have some wholesome time with Freddy 🤯

We don't have to worry, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...
57.5K 2K 14
โHe's back- and it's time to open the box.โž Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
386K 12.8K 34
! Friendship only ! #1 In fivenightsatfreddys and fnaf?!? Thank u sm!!! All the children run around the brightly lit daycare, but you sit alone. Your...
5.3K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...